Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249892 times)
konadave2004

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:58:40 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 12:33:35 AM by konadave2004

Sorry we haven't been so active lately, there have been a few personal life issues that came up and we had to take a small step back from active development. We have some more announcements to release soon regarding this but for now let's talk about a development donation as you as a community once again steps up for. As you will know, the multipool is soon to be released and we just need a bit of APEX to donate to the multipool creator in order to make this happen (yeah it's always about the money). After receiving the final payment, our APEX multipool should be up in no time! Our QT dev. that does the amazing wallet we have, is ready with the tabs and code.

Here is the address and thank you for supporting us. Ride the APEX!

Multipool Donation Address: AdPytFevxQGxAWLrEagtDg2xdcwEEzBng8

P.S. The sooner the better as this will allow us to focus on some new tools and development for the coin.

-APEX Team

I'll send mine in a few hours.... Working long hours on jungle internet, but its almost dark.

edit:  ok, just sent my 25k, if I have a choice I'll use mind808crime@apexcoin.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victoo

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:20:13 AM

I have sent 17,000 Apex to the devs - the amount which I pledged yesterday. Wish I could send more but I only have a limited amount, but I will be getting more next week when I get my paycheck Smiley

Keep up the good work devs, and keep us updated on the progress. Can't wait for the multipool to be released !

Victoo

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:26:03 AM

Hello APEX heads !

Just wanted to let you know that all who make a donations for the multipool to be completed will receive an email forwarding address with yourname@apexcoin.net

This is just a way of giving a helping hands to the devs, as we all know that they are not making any money from this, and I think they deserve the donations, because it's been a while and the folks gotta eat Smiley

APEX looks better than ever and with the multipool out next week - or perhaps as early as Monday (devs please confirm), the price should skyrocket.

MalboroMan

That's cool, I'd like to get one of those. I just made a donation of 17,000 Apex, I'd like to get: victoo@apexcoin.net address.
MalboroMan36

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:02:56 PM

Hello APEX heads !

Just wanted to let you know that all who make a donations for the multipool to be completed will receive an email forwarding address with yourname@apexcoin.net

This is just a way of giving a helping hands to the devs, as we all know that they are not making any money from this, and I think they deserve the donations, because it's been a while and the folks gotta eat Smiley

APEX looks better than ever and with the multipool out next week - or perhaps as early as Monday (devs please confirm), the price should skyrocket.

MalboroMan

That's cool, I'd like to get one of those. I just made a donation of 17,000 Apex, I'd like to get: victoo@apexcoin.net address.

I'll contact you via PM so we can set the email up for you.

I'll send my 30 K donation by the end of the day.

MalboroMan
MalboroMan36

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:49:13 AM

I've sent the 30 K to the devs as promised !

Now it should be almost 100 K APEX donated in the last 2 days. Great work community ! We've come together and showed them what we stand for !

APEX Strong !

MalboroMan
raveldoni

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:48:04 AM

Sorry we haven't been so active lately, there have been a few personal life issues that came up and we had to take a small step back from active development. We have some more announcements to release soon regarding this but for now let's talk about a development donation as you as a community once again steps up for. As you will know, the multipool is soon to be released and we just need a bit of APEX to donate to the multipool creator in order to make this happen (yeah it's always about the money). After receiving the final payment, our APEX multipool should be up in no time! Our QT dev. that does the amazing wallet we have, is ready with the tabs and code.

P.S. The sooner the better as this will allow us to focus on some new tools and development for the coin.

-APEX Team

Sorry to hear about personal life issues, hope everything's better so you can again focus on APEX.

I've send 10k and will send the other 10k if you can just provide some more details on what we soon can expect.

Most coins are under pressure, so please take in consideration that now is a good time to show everybody what your capable of.

I have pledged 25 K Apex, I will up this to 30 K, and send it together with Kenny's 10 K next week to make it 40 K total.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Victoo

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:27:20 AM

Apex has started to stabilize in the last month. I think this an important sign that the coin is maturing and it's not going up and down in a few hours like a yoyo. It was about time, since Apex is 5 months old, and most coins don't get to live that long while Apex just seems to have started.

I'm glad I bought a couple of BTC worth of Apex between 1300 and 1500 satoshi. Almost doubled up my investment now ! Still I strongly believe that Apex is way undervalued, and the current price is not even a fraction of the real worth of this hidden gem.

It is great to see the community and the devs coming together again, that's one of the things I love the most about Apex !
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:36:06 PM

-APEX Team

Sorry to hear about personal life issues, hope everything's better so you can again focus on APEX.

I've send 10k and will send the other 10k if you can just provide some more details on what we soon can expect.

Most coins are under pressure, so please take in consideration that now is a good time to show everybody what your capable of.

I have pledged 25 K Apex, I will up this to 30 K, and send it together with Kenny's 10 K next week to make it 40 K total.

The community support of APEX members is too great!  One of the biggest reasons why I'm with APEX besides having one of the most advanced wallets in crypto.   Grin
MalboroMan36

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:44:28 AM

-APEX Team

The community support of APEX members is too great!  One of the biggest reasons why I'm with APEX besides having one of the most advanced wallets in crypto.   Grin

I'm with you and victoo on this 100%. I am sure many other community members share the same sentiment. So far the community has been very close and the devs are also very open to discussions and collaboration with the members of the community.

How many alts out there, have this kind of environment ? I would say only a few one, and most of them have been around for much longer then APEX, like the older ones released in 2012 -2013, out of those Peercoin is the best example of a great community-dev relationship. I think we can learn how to grow in the right way from the coins like Peercoin which have been around for more than 2 years.

APEX is 5 months old , and it is entering a more mature stage at this point, most coins released around the same time as APEX - June and July 2014 are dead by now, because they were either just scams and pumps and dumps or some useless LTC clones.

MalboroMan
Turnkey

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:29:45 AM

-APEX Team

Thanks for the update APEX Team !

I wish I was here during this donation funding for multipool , I could afford maybe 10-15 K to donate. But I will donate for the future projects for sure.

Also, I think you posted before that this is a private server multipool, like dedicated multipool just for us ?

I'm gonna get ready for mining, this going to be exciting !
Drayg0

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:01:35 PM

Have you looked at the 2 month graph of APEX on bittrex lately? There have been a lot of ups and downs, but overall that's a serious steady climb.  I was tempted to sell when my coins doubled in value, but with great things like this muiltipool coming out I think this coin is still only going to continue climbing. 
raveldoni

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:59:04 PM

Have you looked at the 2 month graph of APEX on bittrex lately? There have been a lot of ups and downs, but overall that's a serious steady climb.  I was tempted to sell when my coins doubled in value, but with great things like this muiltipool coming out I think this coin is still only going to continue climbing. 

Selling at these prices with dedicated multipool coming out + other new features ?! Yeah right, I might sell you some at 10 K satoshi Smiley

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
                ▀█▀                                    
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:43:34 PM

good work on update apex devs. youre going in the right direction. as the new development comes. price will follow. this is seriously the most stable coin now. its been stable on 2500 for days now. its time this coin should move up. we all are waiting for your more updates. cheers

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
konadave2004

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:53:20 AM

Hello APEX heads !

MalboroMan

Hey Guys!  When can i get my apexcoin.net address?  

edit:  the 2 month graph speaks for itself, it says "stake like crazy"
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:24:01 AM

-APEX Team

Thanks for the update APEX Team !

I wish I was here during this donation funding for multipool , I could afford maybe 10-15 K to donate. But I will donate for the future projects for sure.

Also, I think you posted before that this is a private server multipool, like dedicated multipool just for us ?

I'm gonna get ready for mining, this going to be exciting !

I believe it is dedicated just for us that pays out in APEX.
raveldoni

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:25:54 AM

Some one just tried to pull a major shakeout , dumping almost 10 BTC into the buy orders.

The price has stayed above 2000 satoshi the whole time, and we are at 2400 satoshi now ! This is a major event !

APEX is unshakeable, someone wanted to get cheap coins, that's why they did, but it just showed how strong and resilient APEX is .

APEX Strong !

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
                ▀█▀                                    
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
MalboroMan36

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:36:31 AM

Some one just tried to pull a major shakeout , dumping almost 10 BTC into the buy orders.

The price has stayed above 2000 satoshi the whole time, and we are at 2400 satoshi now ! This is a major event !

APEX is unshakeable, someone wanted to get cheap coins, that's why they did, but it just showed how strong and resilient APEX is .

APEX Strong !

It always dips and there is a shakeout before a major upswing, I believe that this is gonna go above 5000 satoshi in 24-48 hours. Time to stack up more and get ready for the blow up.

Get your popcorn ready...

Smiley
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:38:45 AM

APEX Strong !

just saw that. Saw how epic they shake the coin all the way down to 2k. And dumped 10btc+- and price went back to 2700 in matter of minutes. That was a failed attempt at shakeout. Apex only looks stronger than ever being the stronger hands now Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Turnkey

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:04:11 AM

Absolutely stunning. It is back to 2700 sat now. Whoaa. Cannot believe this.
Victoo

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:23:05 AM

APEX Strong !

just saw that. Saw how epic they shake the coin all the way down to 2k. And dumped 10btc+- and price went back to 2700 in matter of minutes. That was a failed attempt at shakeout. Apex only looks stronger than ever being the stronger hands now Smiley

I couldn't agree more.

I think there is high possibility that the news of the dedicated private multipool are out. I think it is finished and the news are spreading, we should see an official post by the devs. This is what my gut is telling me.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: