Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODE Puppet Removal Temporary Complain Page!  (Read 10212 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:59:22 PM

Case P11

I think it's possible that two buddies access their accounts together during one session. Also both accounts are pretty active and look independent. Even if not we can't prove it's not two different persons. So I voted in their favour.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:11:18 PM

Case P006

It's very unlikely that 6 friends gathered together to create 6 accounts in a row within 25 minutes and then nobody log in to his account again. So it's pretty obvious that one person created all addresses at once. I don't think it's possible that 5 friends asked their 6th friend to create accounts for all of them. If they are male students, especially in IT why would they do it? That's why I voted against them keeping all stakes.

Albotros

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:44:26 PM

What happened? Why did you decide I'm a sockpuppet or have other sockpuppets and didn't even ask me anything? Just erased me from the list.

I know that I'm not the most active forum user, but people, you can't delete someone just because he has low activity. Well, you obviously can but you shouldn't. There wasn't any rules about it. I registered on the forum in order to get Nxtl stake. How could you just kick someone out like that?

If you deleted me because my IP matched with someone elses then it simply because I use Tor. Please look closer at my activity or IP or whatever and give me my membership back.
N1ceMan

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:33:09 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 10:56:37 AM by N1ceMan

@koop4u @dzarmush
I dont understand, will be my case checked. I have Pmd @koop4u in the beginning of puppet removal that I am not a puppet, but he said that relatives is forbidden. So I agree that my account will be deleted and now I see that everyone has right to have relatives accounts. I hope my account did not totally removed.
smartbomb

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:30:38 PM

Case P11

I think it's possible that two buddies access their accounts together during one session. Also both accounts are pretty active and look independent. Even if not we can't prove it's not two different persons. So I voted in their favour.

I don't quite get this. You think it's possible that 2 guys can access accounts at same time but not 3. I notice that my flat mate still has his stake ( cupper5 ) but I don't presumably because he has posted more than me even although I introduced him to cryptocurrencies . I have never felt the need to post much before. You can't prove that the 3 of us are not different people so why not vote in our favour?
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:43:23 PM

Case P11

I don't quite get this. You think it's possible that 2 guys can access accounts at same time but not 3. I notice that my flat mate still has his stake ( cupper5 ) but I don't presumably because he has posted more than me even although I introduced him to cryptocurrencies . I have never felt the need to post much before. You can't prove that the 3 of us are not different people so why not vote in our favour?

If you want to know the reasons why i voted against you:
          - all of your 3 accounts were registred in a timeframe of 5 minutes
          - and a similar pattern in your NODE-registration process
          - and..

at least it looks relatively clear.      

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:45:01 PM

I will make a list, with the reasons why i voted for sockpuppet-status, so if anyone
is interested i can post it, after it is finished.
But if i make a vote for sockpuppet-status, i will have good reasons for doing this
and you can be sure that i had a deep look into the case, before i vote.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
smartbomb

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:34:01 PM

Case P11

If you want to know the reasons why i voted against you:
          - all of your 3 accounts were registred in a timeframe of 5 minutes
          - and a similar pattern in your NODE-registration process
          - and..

at least it looks relatively clear.      

Yes, because we were working TOGETHER!!!!! on every occasion .If we wanted to create sockpuppets why on earth would we stop at 2 ? ....anyway I'm getting nowhere fast. I'm finished.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:09:10 PM

@ smartbomb

cupper5 said: (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686541.msg7795834#msg7795834)

"...We missed out on NEM.."

-  but he posted 30x (total posts 33) in NEM thread and most of them he talked about sockpuppets (things like: "..What are you guys doing?you are making too much of this and continuing the sock puppet.."  or his FIRST post ever: "..I think a lot of effort is being wasted by some of the 'fraudster chasers'...".
 Makes no sense to me.
btw. You said: "..If we wanted to create sockpuppets why on earth would we stop at 2.."  If you can´t explain cupper5´s NEM posts i suggest there could be more...

cupper5 said:
 "... We have a flatmate too who is also really enthusiastic about the newstyle cryptocurrencies, she is smartbomb (1076)..."  

- "enthusiastic " means for you 10 posts (7 in node thread)?

Next:

- ZTP62 with only 3 "posts"  
- all of your 3 accounts were registred in a timeframe of 4 minutes (btw: you said: "..even although I introduced him to cryptocurrencies.." - but you decided to registrate all together?)

And so on

cupper5

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:43:12 PM

@ smartbomb

cupper5 said: (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686541.msg7795834#msg7795834)

"...We missed out on NEM.."

-  but he posted 30x (total posts 33) in NEM thread and most of them he talked about sockpuppets (things like: "..What are you guys doing?you are making too much of this and continuing the sock puppet.."  or his FIRST post ever: "..I think a lot of effort is being wasted by some of the 'fraudster chasers'...".
 Makes no sense to me.
btw. You said: "..If we wanted to create sockpuppets why on earth would we stop at 2.."  If you can´t explain cupper5´s NEM posts i suggest there could be more...

cupper5 said:
 "... We have a flatmate too who is also really enthusiastic about the newstyle cryptocurrencies, she is smartbomb (1076)..."  

- "enthusiastic " means for you 10 posts (7 in node thread)?

Next:

- ZTP62 with only 3 "posts"  
- all of your 3 accounts were registred in a timeframe of 4 minutes (btw: you said: "..even although I introduced him to cryptocurrencies.." - but you decided to registrate all together?)

And so

Ok I can answer for myself. First ,I have no stakes in NEM. I am however interested in its progress and was thinking of getting some but when I noticed that they were going to do another audit I was amazed because several that lasted for months had already been done. I just thought another audit would ruin the project. I believe that most on that thread agree.

Smartbomb is no longer enthusiastic about nodecoin.

She was trading altcoins but I believe wasn't signed up to forums.

Ztp62 is not active but does show interest and is my partner.

The opening of accounts was for the 3 of us and yes , they were done one after the other. So what?

jaspita

Activity: 406
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:27:49 PM

Hi!

Me and my wife are labeled as socketpuppets P30.

What should I do to remove it?

Thanks!

Anyone taking care of my case?
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:05:48 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

Devs didn't proceed with it yet. We'll take a look at details when it appears here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AfiENBwOG2uoE_1yJop0-rIJkoSS9xQBkXTLOC1OoyU/edit#gid=0

jaspita

Activity: 406
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:28:55 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

Devs didn't proceed with it yet. We'll take a look at details when it appears here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AfiENBwOG2uoE_1yJop0-rIJkoSS9xQBkXTLOC1OoyU/edit#gid=0

Thanks for the info! I will be watching,

cheers,

jaspita
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:17:46 PM

# Daily Update!

Added 8 more cases!

Filled all the available complains!

Next Up: Member List!

N1ceMan

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:22:27 PM

# Daily Update!

Added 8 more cases!

I dont get any Pm. Did you add my case?
cupper5

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:30:02 PM

Just wanted to say that me and the other two re-registered at the same time. This was after the problem with the accounts as a whole and there was a rush to do it. Actually when we paid and registered the first time we didn't do it together. My member number is 1171 , the other 2 were 1067 and 1076 so there was considerable time between payments and registration .
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:00:44 PM

Case P56
Schnötzel found an evidence that dgex_victim was originally created as an extra account for someone: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg5853790#msg5853790

Case P009
I know it may be hard to believe that all those 5 accounts are different people, but cryptonikus gave a very good explanation and I personally faced the same problem with my friends when I tryed to get them into Nem. I offered all of them 500 Nxt to buy a stake but they didn't care. Even my own brother. Finally I had to buy a stake for my brother and send him a passphrase to access his account. Also all accounts look independent to me.

Case P59
Accounts were created on April 12 and April 13. That's ok, it's possible. Paid fee the same day and posted Node addresses next day. Still ok. But then both accounts were active plus minus the same day and finaly both accounts accessed their new Node adresses within 5 minutes. Doesn't seem to be just a coinsedence.

Case P31
Seem ok to me. Just two accounts, both pretty active. See no reason why couldn't they be colleagues.

Case P57
Tor users. See nothing in common between their accounts. Even time of Node address access. Especially one of them who logged in just once instead of twice as others and 30 minutes later.

Case P93
jcarl987 admitted that he created the second acount and bought the second stake.

Case P30
A man and his wife bought one stake each. What might be wrong with it.

Case P68
At first I voted against them but then checked IP. All 6 accounts are Tor users with no connection between them whatsoever. Also no time relaited evidences. All of them logged in to Node accounts on different days between June 1 and June 23.

Sarkan

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:12:28 PM

# Daily Update!

Added 8 more cases!

Did you have a chance to look at my details? I'm still deleted and have no idea why.
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:20:04 PM

# Daily Update!

Added 8 more cases!

Did you have a chance to look at my details? I'm still deleted and have no idea why.

The Committee is currently dealing case p68!

Sarkan

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:25:50 PM

# Daily Update!

Added 8 more cases!

The Committee is currently dealing case p68!

Ah, ok, thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: