Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODE Puppet Removal Temporary Complain Page!  (Read 10212 times)
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:27:39 PM

wtf I am orange in the list? I paid and am an active bittalk member.
Shivalein

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:17:47 AM

Hi,

I got deleted from stakeholderlist because of beeing a sockpuppet of Momimaus.
I am not. Momimaus stated that already by PM to koop4u.
I am just his girlfriend.
This wasn´t a stake for family, I am a unique person. Just take a look at my posts and stuff.
Can´t say more, I am just pissed of cryptos more and more.

Do you include the deleted ones or just the Pxx ones?

Can I get an answer please?

I believe devs will create a case soon, no worries. It's unlikely that other committee folks would be against you getting a stake.

Funny story btw.

Alright, thanks for the answer.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:57:53 PM

Can we get an update as to your progress and when you think you will be done?
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:27:11 PM

Can we get an update as to your progress and when you think you will be done?

I'd say by the end of July. Devs processed lots of new cases. Looks like only one batch left.

Obarr88

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:52:58 PM

For some reason I cannot find myself in the list, I assume I've been treated as a puppet because I do not post much or because my IP matched with others or both. In my defence I can say that I always use Tor and do not post more than I need to. Please spend some more time and check my IP, you will find out that it belongs to Tor network.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:07:37 PM

For some reason I cannot find myself in the list, I assume I've been treated as a puppet because I do not post much or because my IP matched with others or both. In my defence I can say that I always use Tor and do not post more than I need to. Please spend some more time and check my IP, you will find out that it belongs to Tor network.

Date Registered:    April 15, 2014,
Total Time Spent Online: 14 minutes.
Activity: 1

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

Date Registered:    April 15, 2014,
Total Time Spent Online: 14 minutes.
Activity: 1

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:27:24 PM

But on a serious note. There's no requirements for being a Node member except one: to be a real person. If he's one of those accs that have been created one by one and logged in Node accounts winthin few minutes, no questions about it. Let's see what devs have on him.

btc24

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:10:54 PM

Hi, I was labeled to be in sockcouple with btc24... Great job, we are actually real-life friends. Might use same IP address occasionally (being in the same location). But I would like to have my own stake ). Limited deanonymization is possible.

I approve this statement. Sorry for delay - I'm traveling right now and have very shitty internet connection most of the time. I'm not so open for 'deanonymization', but we can find solution if needed.
Glazzz

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

One word - TOR. Does it tell you anything? Yes? Great! Then go ahead and Google IP, assotiated with my account.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:57:05 PM

July 30 is the last day to PM devs or post complaint here.

Foros

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:13:47 AM

I don't have a clue why did you washed me away from the investors but the fact that you removed me without any notice is just pissing me off. When you needed money you were very welcoming but now you've got enough and you're removing people one by one and don't even feel obligated to tell something in advance. If someone used the same IP as I did, then check it twice, geniuses, because I always use Tor.
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:23:39 AM

I don't have a clue why did you washed me away from the investors but the fact that you removed me without any notice is just pissing me off. When you needed money you were very welcoming but now you've got enough and you're removing people one by one and don't even feel obligated to tell something in advance. If someone used the same IP as I did, then check it twice, geniuses, because I always use Tor.

Hmm, let's see....

You created your account on Apr 14 and immediately posted your payment in the NXTL thread.

You then posted again in the NXTL thread on Apr 21 stating that you were not added to the investor's list.

You did not post again until today, or more than 3 months later, to state that you are not a sock puppet.

I think you can tell which way my vote will go.
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:32:02 PM

One word - TOR. Does it tell you anything? Yes? Great! Then go ahead and Google IP, assotiated with my account.

Foros and Glazzz your complains are registered and the committee is currently examining them!

You can see the Case result here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AfiENBwOG2uoE_1yJop0-rIJkoSS9xQBkXTLOC1OoyU/edit

Complain Sumbmission DEADLINE: 30/07 23:59 BTT TIME ZONE

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:37:52 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 03:42:46 PM by dzarmush

Hmm, let's see....

You created your account on Apr 14 and immediately posted your payment in the NXTL thread.

You then posted again in the NXTL thread on Apr 21 stating that you were not added to the investor's list.

You did not post again until today, or more than 3 months later, to state that you are not a sock puppet.

I thought we're voting based on real person/puppet status, but it turns out 4 of 5 committee members decided to vote high activity/low activity on this particuar case.

hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:56:23 PM

Hmm, let's see....

I thought we're voting based on real person/puppet status, but it turns out 4 of 5 committee members decided to vote high activity/low activity on this particuar case.

I voted against him because he is an obvious sock puppet, not just due to the low activity but also the IP association.

This guy literally logged into Bitcointalk 3 times over a period of 3 months. First time to indicate his payment, second time to complain he wasn't on the stakeholder's list, third time to complain that he isn't a sock puppet. It doesn't get anymore obvious than that.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:12:38 PM

Hmm, let's see....

I voted against him because he is an obvious sock puppet, not just due to the low activity but also the IP association.

This guy literally logged into Bitcointalk 3 times over a period of 3 months. First time to indicate his payment, second time to complain he wasn't on the stakeholder's list, third time to complain that he isn't a sock puppet. It doesn't get anymore obvious than that.

I personally see no reasons for someone to post anything if he only wanted to buy a stake in Node and sell it later with high ROI. There is no IP association. It's Tor IP and log in time is different.

I suggested to give both accounts 1/2 stake. If two accounts belong to 1 person he'd still only get 1 stake. If they're two different people they can only blame themselves for low activity.

patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:21:42 PM

Hmm, let's see....

That's not why I voted against him.
The TOR argument is bullshit for me anyway. How likely is it that 2 completely unrelated people have the same exit-node on the same day and both join this IPO ?
What the account activity looked like to me (I'm talking node account now not btt) is he's usually using TOR and forgot to use it on one occaison.

koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:24:27 AM

Deadline Reached - Closing down this Thread
Main Thread >>>> LINK

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: