Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay Away From Coinader  (Read 907 times)
IMJim (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:29:10 PM

Wanted to share my experience with this Exchange in hopes of preventing someone else from being ripped off from these jerks.  My first experience with them I deposited a sizable amount of a fairly new coin, had 25% of them purchased.  Tried to withdrawal my BTC and this other coin, neither will allow me to do so!  I get the confirmation emails then get a "invalid address" error after clicking on the link to confirm withdrawal. 

My account is less than a week old, yet the transaction history in MY ACCOUNT goes back a year and shows PAGES of transactions I never made......I have had 2 fricken trades on this exchange yet it shows HUNDREDS.  Interesting how my account can have trading history dating back a year before the damn account was even open........and with many coins I have never heard of, let alone ever had?!

4 days now I have been messaging them via every method I could find, NOTHING from these jerks.  24 hours is TOO long when dealing with someone's money and livelihood, 4 days is flat out RIDICULOUS.

If anyone knows of any other action I can take against these guys, please let me know. 

I would advise though that people stay away from this exchange as they are obviously NOT a reputable business!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aosmith

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:43:43 PM

My account is less than a week old, yet the transaction history in MY ACCOUNT goes back a year and shows PAGES of transactions I never made......I have had 2 fricken trades on this exchange yet it shows HUNDREDS.  Interesting how my account can have trading history dating back a year before the damn account was even open........and with many coins I have never heard of, let alone ever had?!

What kind of order were you using?  This sounds lot like a bunch of partial fills.
IMJim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:20:43 PM

I have only ever deposited GRE on this exchange, it was 1 million to be exact.  History shows I sold some 100k or so, along with at least 200 other trades that could not have possibly been generated from my account as I have ever only had GRE on this exchange and these transactions are not only in coins I have never had on there, but are also dated MANY months before my account was even created on this site!!

I have about 750k GRE still in my account, but it shows I only sold around 100K.  From these small trades, I have .06 BTC now as well.  So ALL I have there is the 750K left in GRE and .06 BTC, BOTH give me errors when trying to withdrawal. 

I am cool with technical glitches and think I am very patient guy.......but 4 days of ignoring my attempts to resolve got me pissed!  Obviously this is a small amount of money in the end, but the principal of how they are dealing with the issues is HUGE.
aosmith

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:47:18 AM

I have only ever deposited GRE on this exchange, it was 1 million to be exact.  History shows I sold some 100k or so, along with at least 200 other trades that could not have possibly been generated from my account as I have ever only had GRE on this exchange and these transactions are not only in coins I have never had on there, but are also dated MANY months before my account was even created on this site!!

I have about 750k GRE still in my account, but it shows I only sold around 100K.  From these small trades, I have .06 BTC now as well.  So ALL I have there is the 750K left in GRE and .06 BTC, BOTH give me errors when trying to withdrawal. 

I am cool with technical glitches and think I am very patient guy.......but 4 days of ignoring my attempts to resolve got me pissed!  Obviously this is a small amount of money in the end, but the principal of how they are dealing with the issues is HUGE.

If it were my site we'd have had a phone conversation already.  Sorry to hear this, it's bad for all of us  Sad
IMJim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:00:44 AM

Yeah man......it sucks, fortunately it was not an expensive loss.  For an FYI to all, I have sent numerous support tickets........numerous Emails, posted on the Facebook and tried to reach via Twitter.  Have also tried everyday since to withdrawal my BTC and GRE........both to no avail, same stupid error after clicking the confirmation link in email......Not valid address.

Have ran into a few others with very similar experiences with Coinader.  Hopefully the word spreads fast to avoid bigger losses!
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:08:26 PM

Yeah man......it sucks, fortunately it was not an expensive loss.  For an FYI to all, I have sent numerous support tickets........numerous Emails, posted on the Facebook and tried to reach via Twitter.  Have also tried everyday since to withdrawal my BTC and GRE........both to no avail, same stupid error after clicking the confirmation link in email......Not valid address.

Have ran into a few others with very similar experiences with Coinader.  Hopefully the word spreads fast to avoid bigger losses!

It is generally not a good idea to use un-proven company/website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: