Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinabul gone Bust?  (Read 4632 times)
ElMoIsEviL (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 11:52:13 PM

Hey all...

I've previously had a good exchange with Coinabul and bought some Silver. I figured I'd start doing this regularly. Problem is that my second order, which was placed March 4th, is still stuck in "processing". I have tried to contact Coinabul on 3 separate instances. Twice on their site using their messaging service and once via Twitter. No go.

Was I just scammed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinabul

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 12:04:54 AM

Hey all...

I've previously had a good exchange with Coinabul and bought some Silver. I figured I'd start doing this regularly. Problem is that my second order, which was placed March 4th, is still stuck in "processing". I have tried to contact Coinabul on 3 separate instances. Twice on their site using their messaging service and once via Twitter. No go.

Was I just scammed?

Hmm. Odd.
Let me check Twitter.

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
Coinabul

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 12:07:15 AM

Hmm. Odd.
Let me check Twitter.
You never responded to my tweet. Please send me an email to Jon [at] Coinabul.com if you'd like to discuss your order in confidentiality. Simply reply to this quote if you want me to give you an update through BitcoinTalk.

P.S. I've begun an investigation to why you have not received support responses. Expect a report soon!

aseldon

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 12:12:51 AM

I have had nothing but good experiences with Jon with regards to my orders. I'm sure this is a one off error and not a sign of bad customer service. In fact I just placed another order with coinabul yesterday and it has already shipped. Smiley
ElMoIsEviL (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 12:26:58 AM

Sounds good.

Yeah I was using the website messaging service. I used it twice but never received any feedback. Thanks for letting me know all is well Smiley

Coinabul

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 12:30:17 AM

Sounds good.

Yeah I was using the website messaging service. I used it twice but never received any feedback. Thanks for letting me know all is well Smiley
I'll take a look into the website messaging service, for confirmation purposes, could you locate the URL you found the messaging service at?

fourd00rgtz

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 01:20:02 AM

IRC is fairly well watched by them too.
ElMoIsEviL (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 02:47:31 AM

Sounds good.

I'll take a look into the website messaging service, for confirmation purposes, could you locate the URL you found the messaging service at?

Certainly...

http://coinabul.com/silver/index.php/contacts

Coinabul

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 03:39:03 AM

Sounds good.

Certainly...

http://coinabul.com/silver/index.php/contacts
We just looked up your order and account history. We replied to all your questions...
There's something gone awry here. Can you send me a PM on Bitcointalk confirming your email address please?

ECore

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://ubikiri.com/

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 02:03:02 AM

Here's a noob having problems also:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127763

Integrated Distributed Ledgers
A whole world of different blockchains living together in a single network based on DAG. No more gates, bridges, portals or special nodes connecting blockchains into a single whole. Only one p2p network, consisting of blockchains of various types: from private for state and corporate networks to public for crypto projects.
J-Norm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 06:29:41 AM

I am sure it was not your intention, but you brought a very old thread with an inflamitory and innacurate title back out of the archives.

Shit happens though.q
Coinabul

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 08:27:23 PM

I am sure it was not your intention, but you brought a very old thread with an inflamitory and innacurate title back out of the archives.

Shit happens though.q
Yeah, I've been trying to get this thread deleted since the problem was solved a loooong time ago.

DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:58:22 PM

Shit happens though.q
Yeah, I've been trying to get this thread deleted since the problem was solved a loooong time ago.

let's not until you get your messaging fixed on your site.

I placed an order on 4/8 and haven't heard anything. 

Is this your house?

http://www.homes.com/listing/183384127/2710_Thomes_Ave_CHEYENNE_WY_82001

Why is your USA phone service in Florida?

Can you send out updates to all your customers? I think me and everyone else would like an update

thanks

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
LazyOtto

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:00:24 PM

They might still be in business, however, I have decided I'll never deal with them.

(I wanted to purchase from them. Otherwise I wouldn't have been doing the research.)

In this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149253.0 Coinabul has clearly stated that at their discretion they will neither issue a refund nor ship a replacement order if your original order fails to be delivered.

Even though the buyer pays for Coinabul's insurance.

I realize many people have been happy with their purchases.

However, *I* will not assume risk which rightfully falls on the merchant until the merchandise is delivered.

--

The referenced thread is fairly long but well worth reading if you're considering making a purchase through them.

You might want to scan through reading just the OP's and Coinabul's responses.

I find the OP credible. Coinabul, not so much.

NOTE: The OP grants during the discussion that he probably should have used less inflammatory language in the Topic / Title.
DPoS

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:02:41 PM

I did get a call yesterday from Jay so I sent him my order number to his main email address

I'll check back if/when something else happens

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:54:59 AM

I have an outstanding order and it's still just "processing"...
DPoS

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:46:36 AM

I got word the other day that mine is part of a recent batch...  still says processing though

SellStuff

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:06:02 PM

Ordered yesterday, also waiting for tracking info.
DPoS

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:05:10 PM

Ordered yesterday, also waiting for tracking info.

my order was on the 8th, tlaked to Jay,  got an email that it is in 'the next batch' but still says processing

I think that shopping cart needs some work

chadqberry

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:55:54 AM

Add me to the list.. Ordered on the 14th and still says processing.  Technically today is the 10th business day and that's how much time their site says to allow for shipping.  I've emailed Jay and messaged from their site just this morning.  I'll definitely be watching this and updating with my status.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: