Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’  (Read 860 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:15:16 PM

The Ante is currently being upped

A militia has set up a command center south of San Antonio to prepare for what they say is a mission to protect the United States from the influx of illegal immigrants.

The militia, operating via the website PatriotsInformationHotline.com, founded by Barbie Rogers, said members at the command center in Von Ormy will deploy to Laredo first and spread to other parts of the border, a local ABC affiliate reported.

Chris Davis, the 37-year-old commander of the group, would not disclose how many members make up the militia, but said the troops would deploy “in a few weeks.”

“We have patriots all across this country who are willing to sacrifice their time, their monies, even quit their jobs to come down and fight for freedom, liberty and national sovereignty,” Mr. Davis told the station.

Customs and Border Protection said in a statement that it “does not endorse or support any private group or organization from taking matters into their own hands as it could have disastrous, personal and public safety consequence,” the station reported.

“CBP appreciates the efforts of concerned citizens as they act as our eyes and ears. Securing our nation’s borders can be dangerous. Interdicting narcotics and deterring and apprehending individuals illegally entering the U.S. requires highly trained law enforcement personnel,” the statement said.

According to the Patriots Information Hotline, there are 4 credible militia operations on the ground currently in Texas.
More...http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/10/militia-sets-san-antonio-command-center-fight-nati/
In case some don't know, much of this illegal alien entry and shipping activity is happening through border checkpoints along the TX border. I guess we all have our forms of activism and agorism and crypto is likely the main vein on here but it's interesting to see what others in society are doing to protect what they believe to be liberty for Americans. A broad based movement is necessary for America to become the United States of at some point again. Maybe it'll happen via Rand Paul in the White House or maybe random pro-American interests will keep trying and go down w/ a fight, idk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:30:06 AM

Why they need to form a militia? This is like some kind of middle east. Does the United States of America does not have the power to protect its borders?

Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:25:46 AM

Why they need to form a militia? This is like some kind of middle east. Does the United States of America does not have the power to protect its borders?
Because the Executive branch, which is responsible for Border enforcement, is turning Agents into child care workers and baby sitters. Lots of Agents are pissed off and embarrassed in what they've become. The Prez and his apologists are lefty weenies and can't stand the rule of law when it gets in their way of transforming America into a 3rd world country via social justice. Gun owners usually identify w/ right wing or more libertarian thought process that are opposed to pretty much whatever Obama stands for and are finally putting some weight behind their lingo. I really like when outsiders look in here while thinking one thing and realizing this country isn't exactly fulfilling their perceptions. Shit is different here and people get out guns when they've had enough.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:48:52 AM

As long as Texas has its fucking Jim Crow "gun control" laws, blacks and legit hispanic immigrants aren't going to be part of that militia despite some of them being interviewed as being sympathetic to the militia's mission statement. Asians might join it, as they make more money than whites on average and have been known to stand on rooftops with long guns to quell riots, but even so, that's going to be a white wall.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:56:04 AM

As long as Texas has its fucking Jim Crow "gun control" laws, blacks and legit hispanic immigrants aren't going to be part of that militia despite some of them being interviewed as being sympathetic to the militia's mission statement. Asians might join it, as they make more money than whites on average and have been known to stand on rooftops with long guns to quell riots, but even so, that's going to be a white wall.
I read through your post, and I just can't picture an Asian firing a gun seriously. That may sounds like it's discrimination, and I don't mean for it to be discriminating or belittling, but it just really seems entertaining thinking about it.

That's a true statement that it will be a white wall, not a lot of other races will do something as extreme. Call it good parenting or whatever, but they seem to be more pacifistic, and I don't mind that. It's better to have others do the fighting for you, especially in this case.

It is rather amusing how they had to set up a whole command center though, and I'll be interested to see where all of this will go. It could very well end up as a crap storm...
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:52:10 AM

Does the United States of America does not have the power to protect its borders?

An estimated 12 Million people in US illegally would say No, no it does not.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:00:36 AM

I read through your post, and I just can't picture an Asian firing a gun seriously. That may sounds like it's discrimination, and I don't mean for it to be discriminating or belittling, but it just really seems entertaining thinking about it.

Really?  A fair number of the Asians in this country are here as a result of war zones and are perfectly able to handle firearms and have almost certainly seen things that you may have a hard time imagining.  You may or may not remember the LA riots and why certain of the places of bushiness remained unlooted.  You also may not remember when some hunters thought it was a good idea to shoot a couple rounds into the dirt by that Hmong guy's feet in Wisconsin or Minnesota or whatever.  He dropped and took out a number of the armed assailants in a matter of seconds.

Oh ya, and I think that Korean guy holds the record for the most lethal mass shooting in recent memory.  Did the whole thing with a handgun to IIRC.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:36:04 AM

Really?  A fair number of the Asians in this country are here as a result of war zones and are perfectly able to handle firearms and have almost certainly seen things that you may have a hard time imagining.  You may or may not remember the LA riots and why certain of the places of bushiness remained unlooted.  You also may not remember when some hunters thought it was a good idea to shoot a couple rounds into the dirt by that Hmong guy's feet in Wisconsin or Minnesota or whatever.  He dropped and took out a number of the armed assailants in a matter of seconds.

Oh ya, and I think that Korean guy holds the record for the most lethal mass shooting in recent memory.  Did the whole thing with a handgun to IIRC.

Well I don't live in America, and most Asians I meet are jolly folk. And I rarely pay attention to riots in America, as they seem to be the same story after a while.

However, I can fully see Asians in the military or something being able to shoot. It's just in today's day and age I find it hard to imagine an Asian shooting, with a possible intention to kill, since most seem so kind.

Now I could be living in a bubble and the entire city just gets along well, but I cannot picture most people of other races participating in actions such as this.

As I now said, the only reason I said that is because they all seem so kind where I live.

However I do believe that there are some Asians that can shoot, and shoot well, as you described.

I apologize if it offended anyone, and I hope my post explains my actions to those offended.

I do believe that quoted events occurred, and even did some research to verify some of the claims. I now understand you point, and I thank you for explaining it to me. Now I won't be a fool with the same opinion!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:21:24 AM

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/357877/guns-against-tyranny-lily-tang-williams
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lily4Liberty/693477984029441?sk=info

I don't think Asians generally expatriate to the US because they want to export their home countries' often genocidal tyranny over civilian gun ownership.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 11:14:50 AM

Yeah, like others I have my concerns, is this 'really' a militia? Or is it just another moronic racist group that is trying to make itself seem like it's fighting against an oppressive government? Frankly I wouldn't lose any sleep if these kind of people got put down by the government, I'm done being diplomatic with people like that. My reasons are because I was exceptionally pissed off when news reports about people like the right sector in the Ukraine tried to claim neo-nazi's were Anarchists.

Just seems to be another bunch of morons who aren't comfortable with the idea of a non-white being in government and are begging for attention over it, this kind of shit is actually one of the rare moments where I will side with the communists and the Russians. There's a problem in the U.S and elsewhere where news outlets like to paint the so called right wingers as racists when really it's just one very loud group getting the attention they've always wanted over something stupid.
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:39:17 PM

As long as it doesn't turn into another Waco, it's not a big deal. They might put a few bullets between the eyeballs of some coyotes before being slapped down by federal agents if they're really serious about this, but it's not like the coyotes don't know the risks involved. If these guys are for real, I'm kinda glad that at least somebody is willing to take border security seriously.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:54:28 PM

Yeah, like others I have my concerns, is this 'really' a militia? Or is it just another moronic racist group that is trying to make itself seem like it's fighting against an oppressive government? Frankly I wouldn't lose any sleep if these kind of people got put down by the government, I'm done being diplomatic with people like that. My reasons are because I was exceptionally pissed off when news reports about people like the right sector in the Ukraine tried to claim neo-nazi's were Anarchists.

Just seems to be another bunch of morons who aren't comfortable with the idea of a non-white being in government and are begging for attention over it, this kind of shit is actually one of the rare moments where I will side with the communists and the Russians. There's a problem in the U.S and elsewhere where news outlets like to paint the so called right wingers as racists when really it's just one very loud group getting the attention they've always wanted over something stupid.

Or it could be another psyop designed to tag individuals of a population to better understand their disposition(s).  If I were given a free hand to design psyops and provoke data for ingestion and analysis it is exactly the kind of thing I would engineer.

I've not paid attention to this situation at all yet.  The kind of assholes who are drawn to such adventures rub me the wrong way, and to be honest I'd much rather have some immigrant family as a neighbor than most of these clowns.  Probably a lot of the people who make a living doing human trafficking are scum themselves.  It would not break my heart do see them blast one another to bits except that a lot of innocent civilians (immigrants and Americans who live in the area) would likely end up as collateral damage.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: