Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Topgun2000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:36:35 PM

Or 1 million for 3 BTC. Or 500000 for 1.5 BTC. Or 250000 for 3/4 of a BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:13:27 PM

Any update ?
GAML

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:09:38 AM

The market is still looking healthy.  Remember to pay close attention to not only how much TRUST has been traded in BTC value but also the volumes that are being bought and sold  Wink

GAML

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:19:00 PM

Something that super impressed me (amongst other things) about TrustPlus is how fast the transactions are.  This makes TrustPlus a strong candidate for mass adoption and use as currency for buying products online and within the retail sector  Smiley

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:30:45 AM

Is there a multipool for Trustplus? If not have you considered getting added to http://www.xpool.ca/ . I do not own this multipool, I just want to mine trust, doesnt matter where.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:27:19 AM

Its a GREAT day to hold trustplus Wink Enjoy!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 12:03:40 AM

Is there a multipool for Trustplus? If not have you considered getting added to http://www.xpool.ca/ . I do not own this multipool, I just want to mine trust, doesnt matter where.

Vegas

We tried CoinKing.io for a while but it was more profitable to mine at  http://simplemulti.com/ and use BTC to buy TRUST.  DMD does something simular using some of the hash giants.  Now its not profitable to mine anything so, I started Minting.

The best way to support any coin is to buy BTC at CoinBase and then Buy TRUST on Bittrex.  I will be working on TRUSTplus.com shopify site.  I have eliminated Credit Cards due to their ability to defraud sellers.  Unimaginable how much sellers are getting ripped off, and the regulators are all laughing when we report the thefts.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 12:10:19 AM

Something that super impressed me (amongst other things) about TrustPlus is how fast the transactions are.  This makes TrustPlus a strong candidate for mass adoption and use as currency for buying products online and within the retail sector  Smiley

Our network is super strong.  Long before AI and Controllers, I created a simple network of 10 oversized VPS's world wide.  This allows the network to confirm spends faster.  The 15 RPi's in America are icing on the cake. 

I am still contemplating Staking on Cellphones and Mobile Devices, the last thing I would want to do is to reduce the battery life of a device.  I truly believe The RPi should be your personal bank and your cellphone should be able to access its public IP address for transfers to your cellphone.  Certifications would need to be managed by a central body or some sort of fee to have a TRUST employee set it up.  To coin Apple, please dont sue me, like the Apple Genius Bar.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 12:55:58 AM

Any update ?

FIRST, If you plan on selling TRUST for USD and you are a US Citizen, please get your FINRA certification.  YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T.  I know there have been well known Crypto Devs that are in more trouble than he bargained for.  If you are just yourself, buy an LLC at LegalZoom.  This will keep you covered from legal issue just in case you end up buying or selling illegally without knowing.  Its important to check.

Im still caught up with the Secretary of State in Minnesota.  My application for an S Corporation clearly stated we are applying to take our Crypto Currency shares public, Internationally.  I have had to hire lawyers to fill out form after form.  It would have been easier to raise a million dollars and start a bank.  You new dev's out there, start a bank! 

Once the S Corp is accepted we will need to hold a meeting and bring in the TRUST owners to declare their shares, privately of course.  Then we can hold a proxy vote on corporate board members, agree upon rules procedure rules drafted by my lawyer and open for business.  I guessing we would make a private hangout and record for SEC filings in the future.

Then when our value of TRUST becomes larger than 2 million, we can apply at the New York Stock Exchange, and the Security Exchange Commission.  And yes, I will be applying for a local brick and mortar bank or credit union license.

After my efforts of becoming a legal entity in the USA becomes real, you will start seeing other legal companies propping up around the globe.  There is company in Europe, Australia and a maybe in Brazil already in the works.  We are going to share TRUSTplus Brand as the open source project intended.  Each person that registers a publicly traded company in their home country, will be protected by law just like everyone else.  You will be able to legally defend yourself and be able to send reports to Treasuries without penalty or fear.

We are still working on a packet to help you lend money to friends, using TRUST as collateral.  Quick Scenario, a Trusted Friend needs a $5,000 loan and you ask them to buy as much TRUST as they can afford as collateral, and then you loan them $5,000.  As they make payments, your collateral will increase in value as we continue to bring more  people to TRUST.  You end up with your $5,000 plus interest, PLUS TRUSTplus.

As these new global blockchains grow and intertwine with TRUSTplus, you will see the real power of auto transactions over multiple chains.  This will make it expensive to trace your real transactions but not impossible.

If there is one thing you can do to help our coin right now, help us build a buy wall on Bittrex.  I have 400k left on the premine, and personally hold about 50k from my initial mining on 7/4/14.  I know the owners of about 20 million TRUST that will not dump, so yes 10 million coins can dump on you.  That is your real risk but please put in your buy orders as you calculate as safe.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 08:02:23 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 08:15:38 PM by mitchellmint

TRUSTplus.com and Shopify have made up and found a solution to prevent charge-backs and international shipments.  Sadly the person/persons have already been identified, social accounts, so please stop trying to sell me the coins you did not pay for.  We got your number and will call you when we are ready and it wont be with a blank check.  

All CASH, CREDIT and/or Paypal transactions will be verified and insured with signifyd.com .   If this company performs as well as they say they do, we may start selling our coins in holding to increase our value.  Someday maybe even coin listed on Bittrex.  Once the SEC gives the green-light, we will be ready.

DRK done us well.

KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:47:36 AM

This coin has help up pretty well for lack of activity on the thread. That's good Cheesy

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 11:45:30 AM

This coin has help up pretty well for lack of activity on the thread. That's good Cheesy

With all do respect for BCT, our development is not here.  There are some awesome investors, community members and developers but many of them have moved on to create smaller private social networks.  This public giant seems to make it difficult on our target market, novice customers, therefore we do not recommend a n00b to chat hear.  It is very easy to make a bad decision here, but an excellent resource for high risk investing.

rick321

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:55:52 PM

is Trustplus on c-cex anymore?

i cant find where my Trustplus coins went, i fear they are lost forever. I sent Trustplus coins from my wallet on 7/20/2015 to an address and I cant remember where that address belongs to. I thought it was c-cex but Trustplus arent listed on c-cex anymore. Im scared my coins are in limbo. What do i do to recover said coins??
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:11:57 PM

Hey dev, I just wondered if there was any plans to do updates on the wallet, and freshen it up a bit. To my knowledge there was only ever 1 wallet released in August 2014. Please dont get me wrong, the wallet works flawless, but I feel that Trustplus is one of the major coins out there, and could use a new wardrobe.

Vegas

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:47:08 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 11:57:16 PM by mitchellmint

Hey dev, I just wondered if there was any plans to do updates on the wallet, and freshen it up a bit. To my knowledge there was only ever 1 wallet released in August 2014. Please dont get me wrong, the wallet works flawless, but I feel that Trustplus is one of the major coins out there, and could use a new wardrobe.

Vegas

I could hire someone to upgrade the wallet with about 1 BTC.  That is super cheap $300 max.  Concentrating mostly on our coins value by finding investors to take coins off market to increase scarcity.  AND... buying BTC and ALT coins to vault that meet my strict standards of a "GOOD Coin."  Following the success of Webmoney and Paypal, you need a strong group of legal Guarantors.  A US corporation is in the works, and will pay the stupid registration fees each state seems to want.  

Working/experimenting with Raspberry Pi, and TRUST.  Being able to stake your coins in the privacy of your own home is ideal.  With the new Raspberry PI 2, we may... MAY be able to use this device as a local gateway to buy and receive with BTC.  I am still testing performance and RPi longevity but, I can buy products on Tigerdirect sending a fresh BTC address using Trust, and when I receive BTC it exchanges it back to TRUST.  Don't panic. I am not dumping for GPUs, I buy this card http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9182284&CatId=7723 and sell the chip to RPi Owners looking for plug and play for around $30+shipping in BTC or TRUST.  It is going through my Bittrex account.  You would be able to use your private Bittrex account.  I have contacted BTClend and Coinbase for API access, I think this could make it a super cool project.  

This is why I am not focused on beautifying QT.

If you want the best wallet with the most services, I would ask you all to take a look at ARCH coin.  Their wallet is top shelf with market analysis, and I use it on my PC.  I have been buying ARCH to pledge towards the Corp when its ready. ARCH's success will help TRUST.  The other coin I have been buying is DMD.  Its embedded into Eastern Europe, very old and rare.  Bittrex was a huge pal when adding them.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 12:01:10 AM

Here are my Mockups for the RPi HTML wallets.  I can access these mockups through any Mobile or Work Station anywhere with DYN.org secure services. I am trying to follow GOOGLE design, any suggestions to the design would be appreciated:

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 03:03:25 PM

Good Morning.  Only 350,000 for sale and the buy walls are building nicely.  Very cool to wake up too.

Please concentrate on those buy walls, I would prefer everyone say safe over launching the price to the moon.

Stay safe and have fun today!  There will be more traders with advanced skills coming today.

MiningMinion

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:51:29 PM

nice to see movement in the upward direction!
pkobse

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:37:26 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 04:24:19 PM by pkobse

Interesting.

After the trex update, when you click on wallets, it says, that there is 15mil of trust sitting in two wallets = two accounts on the exchange.

[EDIT]
Not wallet tab, but distribution tab.

BTC 1C9FGy8kUTF1R21bhLyzXQHDjm87xoRenn,
LTC LXZ7xhLYJU4K8zdtdYc89o81NgwXbSwEbC
or DOGE DKJDnR8deKGRRbFWCnsSDz15ha5t43B75B. :-)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:09:03 PM

Interesting.

After the trex update, when you click on wallets, it says, that there is 15mil of trust sitting in two wallets = two accounts on the exchange.

[EDIT]
Not wallet tab, but distribution tab.

I see that too and now everyone can.  

If the owners could contact me, that would be awesome.  I would like to lease those coins for staking or buy them up.  Let me know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: