Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 12:40:16 PM

PINKGrin

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pink  Not sure which definition you are using.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 05:33:17 PM

I am going to work on a list of projects on TRUSTplus.com  This list will help us understand who is doing what.

pkobse

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:22:10 AM

Hi,
strange thing happening with my wallet since yesterday. I`m loosing the connection to the network, so my wallet is not staking, it connects for couple of seconds, downloads some blocks, then the connection is lost again, right now I`m 8 hours behind.
Added the conf file with 5 nodes from OP, didn't help. I`m staking trust since POW, it is first time it happened.

Any more nodes?

BTC 1C9FGy8kUTF1R21bhLyzXQHDjm87xoRenn,
LTC LXZ7xhLYJU4K8zdtdYc89o81NgwXbSwEbC
or DOGE DKJDnR8deKGRRbFWCnsSDz15ha5t43B75B. :-)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 02:39:02 AM

Hi,
strange thing happening with my wallet since yesterday. I`m loosing the connection to the network, so my wallet is not staking, it connects for couple of seconds, downloads some blocks, then the connection is lost again, right now I`m 8 hours behind.
Added the conf file with 5 nodes from OP, didn't help. I`m staking trust since POW, it is first time it happened.

Any more nodes?

There was a major Router update in Melborne.  If you need more nodes that I maintain, here is the list

"TrustPlus.com",
            "dal5.trustplus.com",
            "dc5.trustplus.com",
            "hk1.trustplus.com",
            "hk2.trustplus.com",
            "lon1.trustplus.com",
            "lon2.trustplus.com",
            "mel1.trustplus.com",
            "joh1.trustplus.com",
            "am1.trustplus.com",
            "am2.trustplus.com",
            "tor1.trustplus.com",
            "sp1.trustplus.com"

};

Add these lines to your %appdata%/TrustPlus/TrustPlus.conf

addnode=dal5.trustplus.com
addnode=dc5.trustplus.com
addnode=hk1.trustplus.com
addnode=hk2.trustplus.com
addnode=lon1.trustplus.com
addnode=lon2.trustplus.com
addnode=mel1.trustplus.com
addnode=jon1.trustplus.com
addnode=tor1.trustplus.com
addnode=sp1.trustplus.com

pkobse

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:52:03 AM

Thanks,
staking again.  Wink

pkobse

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:07:18 PM

and please, stay away from XPY for now.
Its still shadowy and scamy, even their portals may not appear so.
[Edit]

I`m not saying you have to dump what you have, even it may be better to do it and eventually buy lower, just don't go heavily into it with funds from other profits.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 04:22:22 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 04:55:50 PM by mitchellmint

and please, stay away from XPY for now.
Its still shadowy and scamy, even their portals may not appear so.
[Edit]

I`m not saying you have to dump what you have, even it may be better to do it and eventually buy lower, just don't go heavily into it with funds from other profits.

There are some talented programmers trapped inside XPY and I have been using XPY as tips to keep the making cool stuff for all of crypto.  XPY hinges entirely on killing the hyper prime stakers.  As the price keeps falling, more pressure on the prime staker owners to sell off increases.  My XPY bot has done well, we are in the red but not double digits.  Our stake increases, but our mining XPY investment has halted.  We bought a dozen Prime Hashlets from GAW when they were FUD'ed and they are about to be come worthless.

Bitcoin is starting to get new money and they typical investor takes about two months to start getting involved with Alt Coins.  Our connection to BTC is and always was important.  Our connection with XPY is merely due to its popularity.  

UK Digital Futures Ltd

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 06:29:09 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 06:55:28 AM by UK Digital Futures Ltd

Any update ?

FIRST, If you plan on selling TRUST for USD and you are a US Citizen, please get your FINRA certification.  YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T.  I know there have been well known Crypto Devs that are in more trouble than he bargained for.  If you are just yourself, buy an LLC at LegalZoom.  This will keep you covered from legal issue just in case you end up buying or selling illegally without knowing.  Its important to check.

Im still caught up with the Secretary of State in Minnesota.  My application for an S Corporation clearly stated we are applying to take our Crypto Currency shares public, Internationally.  I have had to hire lawyers to fill out form after form.  It would have been easier to raise a million dollars and start a bank.  You new dev's out there, start a bank!  

Once the S Corp is accepted we will need to hold a meeting and bring in the TRUST owners to declare their shares, privately of course.  Then we can hold a proxy vote on corporate board members, agree upon rules procedure rules drafted by my lawyer and open for business.  I guessing we would make a private hangout and record for SEC filings in the future.

Then when our value of TRUST becomes larger than 2 million, we can apply at the New York Stock Exchange, and the Security Exchange Commission.  And yes, I will be applying for a local brick and mortar bank or credit union license.

After my efforts of becoming a legal entity in the USA becomes real, you will start seeing other legal companies propping up around the globe.  There is company in Europe, Australia and a maybe in Brazil already in the works.  We are going to share TRUSTplus Brand as the open source project intended.  Each person that registers a publicly traded company in their home country, will be protected by law just like everyone else.  You will be able to legally defend yourself and be able to send reports to Treasuries without penalty or fear.

We are still working on a packet to help you lend money to friends, using TRUST as collateral.  Quick Scenario, a Trusted Friend needs a $5,000 loan and you ask them to buy as much TRUST as they can afford as collateral, and then you loan them $5,000.  As they make payments, your collateral will increase in value as we continue to bring more  people to TRUST.  You end up with your $5,000 plus interest, PLUS TRUSTplus.

As these new global blockchains grow and intertwine with TRUSTplus, you will see the real power of auto transactions over multiple chains.  This will make it expensive to trace your real transactions but not impossible.

If there is one thing you can do to help our coin right now, help us build a buy wall on Bittrex.  I have 400k left on the premine, and personally hold about 50k from my initial mining on 7/4/14.  I know the owners of about 20 million TRUST that will not dump, so yes 10 million coins can dump on you.  That is your real risk but please put in your buy orders as you calculate as safe.

Good morning BCT. We will be going public knowledge of our trust coin holdings and our plans for the future at 6am GMT on this forum & via Twitter @ukdigitalf
Our plans are to Unite TrustPlus. We are a blockchain investments company who currently own over 50% of all the available trust coins. We will be working with Trustplus to Unite the trustcoin owners with our 90 plus strong investment group. We will be explaining and giving credence to trustplus's announcement quoted above. We look forward to a bright future, full of TRUST...  
lowhashminer

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:55:07 PM

Return of the bots on Bittrex...yay (not)

Tried to get the bot's sell price down, but it won't go lower than 2956.
lowhashminer

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:08:10 PM

Looking forward to the announcement UK Digital Futures.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 04:38:52 PM

We have six bots on other coins to protect our investments.  They are loaded with BTC to catch the lows and highs of other high volume coins.  I dont see too many bot trades on Bittrex, did we get listed somewhere else?

lowhashminer

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:41:53 PM

We have six bots on other coins to protect our investments.  They are loaded with BTC to catch the lows and highs of other high volume coins.  I dont see too many bot trades on Bittrex, did we get listed somewhere else?

Managed to get it down to 2849 then bought it out. Bought some at 3399 to get the price back up.
I haven't seen TRUSTplus for sell anywhere else except trustplus.com.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 04:49:34 PM

We have six bots on other coins to protect our investments.  They are loaded with BTC to catch the lows and highs of other high volume coins.  I dont see too many bot trades on Bittrex, did we get listed somewhere else?

Managed to get it down to 2849 then bought it out. Bought some at 3399 to get the price back up.

The fees involved with selling crypto make TrustPlus.com a very expensive place to enter the market.  The cost of selling online is huge, which makes it three times more expensive.   We had a stolen credit card try to buy $500 worth of TRUST and now Shopify refuses to allow us to use VISA.  I (Trav) ended up covering everyone's losses and TRUST was banned from using merchant services.  Gotta Love the Merchant Protection.  Another reason why Digital Currencies are better, the protect everyone equally.

lowhashminer

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:54:21 PM

The fees involved with selling bitcoin make TrustPlus.com a very expensive entry to market.  We had a stolen credit card try to buy $500 worth of TRUST and now Shopify refuses to allow us to use VISA.  I (Trav) ended up covering everyone's losses and still was banned.  Gotta Love the Merchant Protection.  Another reason why Digital Currencies are better, the protect everyone equally.

Credit card companies are the worst. I agree, digital currencies are better. That is, as long as the government is not the one running it.

For people that want see more info about TRUSTplus blockchain and staking, they should check out: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:18:40 PM

The fees involved with selling bitcoin make TrustPlus.com a very expensive entry to market.  We had a stolen credit card try to buy $500 worth of TRUST and now Shopify refuses to allow us to use VISA.  I (Trav) ended up covering everyone's losses and still was banned.  Gotta Love the Merchant Protection.  Another reason why Digital Currencies are better, the protect everyone equally.

Credit card companies are the worst. I agree, digital currencies are better. That is, as long as the government is not the one running it.

The problem that Corporations and Government have with Digital Currencies is, they are equal to the individual user.  Very debilitating to their power construct.

lowhashminer

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:32:53 PM

The fees involved with selling bitcoin make TrustPlus.com a very expensive entry to market.  We had a stolen credit card try to buy $500 worth of TRUST and now Shopify refuses to allow us to use VISA.  I (Trav) ended up covering everyone's losses and still was banned.  Gotta Love the Merchant Protection.  Another reason why Digital Currencies are better, the protect everyone equally.

The problem that Corporations and Government have with Digital Currencies is, they are equal to the individual user.  Very debilitating to their power construct.

And that is why I have high hopes for digital currencies to stay in the hands of the people. Wasn't that why Bitcoin was made in the first place? The US and UK have been trying to get rid of cash for years. I certainly don't want to have digital cash controlled by them. Imagine how easy it would be for them to inflate money then, not to mention knowing every single thing you spend money on.

Thanks for all your hard work, Travis.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 06:03:51 PM

You are more than welcome.  The spirit of making this coin was to avoid all the scam coins, pump and dump investors and mining products that were being produced, killing the progress of crypto currency.  We had high hopes for many coins and helped them become something great, only to have them fall short of their promises and intentions.  We now have four coins that have potential after their initial drop.  The rest we mined then sold and walked away.  We have worked very hard to be fair, honest and trustworthy.  As of many of the people that have contributed to this coin community.  They are very Trustworthy people.

UK Digital Futures Ltd

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:44:28 PM

Any update ?

FIRST, If you plan on selling TRUST for USD and you are a US Citizen, please get your FINRA certification.  YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T.  I know there have been well known Crypto Devs that are in more trouble than he bargained for.  If you are just yourself, buy an LLC at LegalZoom.  This will keep you covered from legal issue just in case you end up buying or selling illegally without knowing.  Its important to check.

Im still caught up with the Secretary of State in Minnesota.  My application for an S Corporation clearly stated we are applying to take our Crypto Currency shares public, Internationally.  I have had to hire lawyers to fill out form after form.  It would have been easier to raise a million dollars and start a bank.  You new dev's out there, start a bank! 

Once the S Corp is accepted we will need to hold a meeting and bring in the TRUST owners to declare their shares, privately of course.  Then we can hold a proxy vote on corporate board members, agree upon rules procedure rules drafted by my lawyer and open for business.  I guessing we would make a private hangout and record for SEC filings in the future.

Then when our value of TRUST becomes larger than 2 million, we can apply at the New York Stock Exchange, and the Security Exchange Commission.  And yes, I will be applying for a local brick and mortar bank or credit union license.

After my efforts of becoming a legal entity in the USA becomes real, you will start seeing other legal companies propping up around the globe.  There is company in Europe, Australia and a maybe in Brazil already in the works.  We are going to share TRUSTplus Brand as the open source project intended.  Each person that registers a publicly traded company in their home country, will be protected by law just like everyone else.  You will be able to legally defend yourself and be able to send reports to Treasuries without penalty or fear.

We are still working on a packet to help you lend money to friends, using TRUST as collateral.  Quick Scenario, a Trusted Friend needs a $5,000 loan and you ask them to buy as much TRUST as they can afford as collateral, and then you loan them $5,000.  As they make payments, your collateral will increase in value as we continue to bring more  people to TRUST.  You end up with your $5,000 plus interest, PLUS TRUSTplus.

As these new global blockchains grow and intertwine with TRUSTplus, you will see the real power of auto transactions over multiple chains.  This will make it expensive to trace your real transactions but not impossible.

If there is one thing you can do to help our coin right now, help us build a buy wall on Bittrex.  I have 400k left on the premine, and personally hold about 50k from my initial mining on 7/4/14.  I know the owners of about 20 million TRUST that will not dump, so yes 10 million coins can dump on you.  That is your real risk but please put in your buy orders as you calculate as safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UK Digital Futures Ltd
   'Statement of Intent & open source clarity regarding TrustPlus and Trust.Digital'

UK Digital Futures Ltd are a cryptocurrency blockchain investments company. UK Digital Futures Ltd has had two tiers of successful local crowdfunding under its belt so far, both of which achieved their targets.Tier 1 for £6000 was completed on the 18.03.15. Tier 2 has raised so far £10,530.

All funds raised were used to enhance and push forward UK Digital Futures Ltd ongoing 1 year TrustPlus business plan.
UK Digital Futures Ltd now has over 90 plus investors/investments owning shares in the company over two different tiered levels.
UK Digital Futures Ltd have laid the foundations down with our 5 nodes with 65 centralised PoSing wallets, 15,750,228 Trust coins. Our holdings have built the foundations to 'A FINANCIAL PLATFORM' called 'TRUST.DIGITAL' please help us complete the build and move us towards Trust.Digital The BANK. Help us move away from decentralisation to a centralised owned currency a financial platform. Owned solely by Trust coins owners & shareholders. Having bought UK Digital Futures Ltd shares or owning Trust coins you will be cementing your names in the share ownership of a Digital Bank.. A Digital Blockchain BANK called Trus
UK Digital Futures Ltd would like to clarify we owned both wallet 1 and wallet 2 in new distribution tab at bittrex.com. Also known as the 'The top 50 bittrex rich list'. We would like to clarify we own one account on bittrex.com holding 242,985 Trust coins. Our declaration here in this announcement is our total Trust coin holdings.
Please see @ukdigitalf on twitter for official trust coin count & Minnesota bank application form.

With relation to the two wallets mentioned above which were revealed by the new bittrex.com distribution tab' making our ongoing business plans for Trust coins visible and causing some concern on the forum there existence we decided to move us forward into a open door policy with both TrustPlus and a Public knowledge open door policy. This statement is to make Public knowledge our intent and commitment to the Trust coin blockchain network and TrustPlus coin holders and as to why we had 2 wallets hidden on bittrex containing nearly 50% of all the Trust coins in present supply. We simply didn't have the knowledge of how to move our coins & had come to like the fact we were accumulating unseen. It helped our ongoing plan to keep our trust holdings on bittrex totally unseen, the distribution tab showed the world of our existence. Once seen the obvious move was to move them into PoS minting mode followed by this announcement on BCT here today.

UK Digital Futures Ltd has accumulated Trust coins solely via bittrex.com. From early August 2014 up to the present day UK Digital Futures Ltd have bought there coins, 'shares to be', fairly and squarely from a decentralised system. Our trust coins with our structured tiered investment plans for the future clearly show we are not decentralised. UK digital Futures has centralised TrustPlus into the founding days of becoming Trust.Digital a Blockchain Financial Platform a Digital Bank. UK Digital Futures Ltd accumulated TrustPlus under the cover of bittrex.com fairly accumulating what we could under the cover of bittrex's old site. We have had an open door policy with TrustPlus for some months now after we submitted a business plan as to our holdings and a business plan to make TrustPlus a financial platform. TrustPlus received this business plan the night before they posted the above link quote above, this should now give credence, substance and explanations to what TrustPlus announced on the forum on 21.03.15

We are cryptocurrency blockchain investors. We have very little technical knowledge we believed blockchain technology was the future of finance and so much more. After a lot of research we believed TrustPlus 'Travis Mitchell' would be here in a decade still developing TrustPlus. Our first buy was early August 2014.
Once our Trust coins were made visible by the bittrex distribution tab we decided it was time for us to go Public Knowledge with our ongoing business plan. UK Digital Futures Ltd moved our two wallets from bittrex to cheapstaker.com. The Trust coins stayed with cheapstaker.com for 8/9 days. Not knowing the technical side of things to set our Trust coins up probably to reinforce & strengthen the TrustPlus blockchain & move our TrustPlus into PoS mode we asked Travis at TrustPlus to act as technical support in setting up UK Digital Futures Ltd Trust coin network, allowing Travis to access our account and to set up our network 'as it was his own' was our request to Travis for the ongoing good of the Trust coin blockchain network.

UK Digital Futures requests asked of Travis at TrustPlus.com in relation to our TrustPlus holdings

A) Reinforce the Trustplus blockchain...
                                   B) Start 'Stage 2' Proof of Stake Minting...
                                   C) Securing our holdings... 

Travis at TrustPlus.com delivered this network package to UK Digital Futures Ltd.

UK Digital Futures Ltd would like to thank Travis & Trustplus.com for their technical help in these matters.

UK Digital Futures Ld current holdings/assets of Trust coins are as of 6am on the 27/06/2015 GMT   Were 15,750,228 All the holdings above are spread across our wallet addresses below.

UK Digital Futures Ltds holdings have been moved from the two wallets on bittrex.com into 65 active TrustPlus wallets PoSing/minting. These wallets are divided across 5 nodes strengthening the trust coin blockchain network. Our nodes are in London Amsterdam Johannesburg Hong Kong & Melbourne. We also have a node in Dallas. Our active TrustPlus wallet addresses on these nodes are as follows...

Melbourne
 TRK8fQGhYmS2h1ra5HenFrZdBQMpBoRHxh
 TV34Y7PPqLWBmF6N9VoScMZHxFwvdLLcgT
TPsE8zFDzVDDjCD2do7z3fJnH9GbeHpyab
TJKuQK3C8xQAwgUp5gPwegJVoHm8hcZeLG
TT9EgncYJg4kUgBL5rqfQUMvGyqHWBroZV
TC5ZMNz3xffkQKsSEMGXVvXBFtA7D13vZV
TFNXvNhZRJxCBvX6tH9RfUwhBCRNpxs1fH
TLjN84niCS5EU4x9PJy6Yk9eTo2pGtxDoN
TSAtXYhd3mE33tztyV8KcAwXzVvxt6oyUi
TCbwSrvgLAuWDoJqsP8VuKVSwL1Btt68kB

Amsterdam
TR3gVUoYKah5rqzVqf2Ppew4ZwVxy45wkn
TXsM8bmQqQTvqMAez4mpX81NREURkssVbC
THjEKgizpN9fQaZLj2yYDbmqDmWET4irS7
TNtnt7NoKtwJEXDKbtA2VQ4wqFMsic56XP
TAVt4w7f39JdYKcrvySrS14YQG35kixvtN
TJp62Qsurq3W7ygnH7jQaUqKJPGcK8KsV3
TVewC8hg1YDU6zr98zEZp2GiEezSD8hSa1
TTQhEmQuT7pEo7RvtfDgdBG3qzhaMuMcpb
TSmqpkc7oqxWRYKwKqG5xxhGb4Hu9rm7cM
TJk9nmPks86GCmVWtyyCai3UGfK8jucXXw

Johannesburg
TBQgXR6jNCRWBbwh55rdXkp4a1bGv5whDw
TWEsj7CH8PE1Y3odb2oLdizWybwGex1AdS
TW7yYSZcPjdBHbAeF66TNMhvfJoRvDGMM1
TAD6nyTE1D2MBxisfBoM4nsyN815K3Jsgp
TDF5yZNmThNZjKTkXiKAasFLG7Zz23xe6P
TETWw66p2UMJsJiytgJRFsEfvRLSHb9byB
TVPfN2GxUrtPyNxGBZXkrwriVqpuLeD4pR
TKTjbupQ4Gp6BVBYWUS2hGzQBNnZNHzyUr
THWyZ4rmPvP8gvX3B7RMZEK1NzZMFMJ6D1
TWhMATafRVVpohZ2S5scYKhkFCHswEWq4B

Hong Kong
TSutshtvEXwrQ6StWBKhYpBsp4r84vjMaq
TNWRLYmv4Q1SQmx3sZfKXNHvQh18HYPtZf
TV6WSDCjqD8p7HsPt88bgMYYKKMgFugijo
TAZKbJCEtDKPLoPVSLh5RK72aJ2ynaSeBy
TW9PexAtRETwLtLU8uixgLGT5C1oY3gunY
TDQFTYba3Vi5RdfUMPTGJZmCDPyMCGJzoW
TAfzQDK9ZePzcjZCrbMgaudgvvYCRfYpnL
TVUEKBDsnum5pxXWFpnu5uQKbivPEcMC18
TSP4KvXt1nZUMqSHLwSa4hqtenfHkbMc5D
TXHhi2RKMRJURiHh4s2zecGAkEcCAQvBLZ

London
TRj8bUXSwVXtdgzG2vHJAJBVLUeNzbMREU
THKx73xdo1TRW24HbXQwv5asX9BzvyH7ha
TJo67GBtw1xAp6fBHAULWC3uDsc72X2JcW
TFVE8VyT4zrZxfA5gBkddVjytyHnx7wg4w
TCDqGGCwbi7k9dSsNhZ4Vrvq4nWsC8Kzkb
TWSRbTbLJuLZGBmqvpck7EGQZyM6cQRJsn
TPCaYA6DgWX4k3zSkp62U9onFNeMYV4GxP
TCZdqbiiJwFB8kwCaVZ3MVx2aHQwdwGq9y
TCZ7h8nLoHqxVMjrm17pp7iCh4ogN7o4cE
TUKwDrysEj6iM2RDJd7uLSi3JxMhuFGxEQ

TXBTLRxc77hZ6RwjswhXN9CBQ2hvowaRBu
TN1GL8VRx8zjbUtvPxzjoCwtv7LNtJLqZJ
TYSMZgyhej5sBUuffyqvA2x14DSigQz6c2
TWioWn9Ui3ve3fqF7RdzqGwmVv1ifFP1f6
TSasyAma4fxUXyi1MjFSXYBGDnuP9s92iP
TWYwdn4skEJPJNj48MshDMRKrrZKA4wXXV
TC7Nad9aNL7NcJWxbXvGGH64n6pFfKBsr8
TAPF8p5ZuQDDgxFw7qhKwPcSCT6g1JJoW5
TEExJetrs3nAUn9GTgVwrzy1JZrEk4iAM2
TCv7zVYNkNLi4v9v9WDkR7cJbMg7Z72Xdv

TZ1gtndCWGzxei7r9aeHSrAwMqPg6ESUrp
TUH3pjebWnnLv6wu91hiPqXpkXQMAfGJMg
TRBYoTBM2fVfvFzuQYRDNFCdZaEC73M6Ww
TKD5bvbyyjzpQxRLW9sc2wsfecEzvUNH5L
TQiziGJBKHcy4d5ZNjCB2aPDgAFumc8Ujn

UK Digital Futures Ltd are a cryptocurrency blockchain investments company that saw an opportunity to take TrustPlus from a decentralised digital cryptocurrency to a cryptocurrency Centralised Blockchain Digital Investments Banking Platform. Soon to be Trust.digital a cryptocurrency owned by a S Corporation and with the ownership rights thereto said currency. I would ask all trust coin owners to contact TrustPlus and put your names to your coins. Soon 1 Trust coin will equal 1 share in the very first Globally connected blockchain digital bank. UK Digital futures Ltd are awaiting patiently looking forward to TrustPlus getting the go ahead for S Corporation by the SEC/US Government. Once S Corporation is given to TrustPlus UK Digital Futures Ltd will declare themselves a 50% plus majority shareholder. We're asking all TrustPlus coin holders to join us UK Digital Futures Ltd in owning this currency and the rights thereto it. At a 1 million market cap (.00015000 sat approximately) TrustPlus will be able to apply for a bank licence in the state of Minnesota. At a 2 million market cap we can apply to float TrustPlus/Trust.Digital on the NYSE...

Trust coin holders Proof of Stake your Trust coins and start minting. The aim of UK Digital Futures Ltd is to support the Trust coin blockchain and move TrustPlus forward into a 'Financial Blockchain Investments Global Banking & Money Transfers Platform'

UK Digital Futures Ltd aim at some stage to give our Trust coins to the SEC in America or the FCA in the UK as a security, with a structured tiered investments plan. This structured tiered plan will involve selling our PoSing coins each year in the structured tiered plan pro rata with the other trust coin shareholders. We aim to create a people's bank, owned by the Trust coin owners. UK Digital Futures Ltd asks all Trust coin owners to join us in owning 'YOUR OWN BANK' declare your Trust coins as shares in this BANK. Please contact trustplus.com and put your names to your Trust coins and make your Trust coins into Trust shares in a digital global banking platform to be. Proof of Stake your TrustPlus and await S Corporation formation and proxy vote to board members, board members collaboration I'm sure will only help reinforce our desire & determination to move this forward. Our directions will follow shortly thereafter with a detailed clarification of moving TrustPlus forward from a decentralised blockchain cryptocurrency to Trust.Digital

A bank with a TOTALLY TRANSPARENT LEDGER.
A bank that can transfer money globally in 2 or 3 minutes! 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
A bank with a structured investments programme.
A people's bank.
A bank with so much more to come, we aim to be what a bank should be to its customers, open honest and reliable an open ledger with reasonable charges as a bank, accountability with a TOTALLY transparent public ledger, a digital bank.
A PRO BITCOIN BANK, friendly to the crypto world.
We aim to trade Trust against against ALL cryptocurrencies they will need reputation and network to flourish, all of them through Trust to exchange, finance and contract.

A Centralised Global Digital Financial Blockchain Investments Banking and Money Transfers Platform"

Should you require any information concerning UK Digital Futures Ltd with regards to TrustPlus Trust.Digital please email or contact us on Twitter we will be happy to answer any questions that may arise concerning TrustPlus Trust.Digital 'the past the present and the future' of investment banking and money transfers.

UK Digital Futures Ltd
Email.           Ukdigitalfutures@icloud.com
Twitter.          @UKDigitalF 

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:53:27 PM

Any update ?

FIRST, If you plan on selling TRUST for USD and you are a US Citizen, please get your FINRA certification.  YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T.  I know there have been well known Crypto Devs that are in more trouble than he bargained for.  If you are just yourself, buy an LLC at LegalZoom.  This will keep you covered from legal issue just in case you end up buying or selling illegally without knowing.  Its important to check.

Im still caught up with the Secretary of State in Minnesota.  My application for an S Corporation clearly stated we are applying to take our Crypto Currency shares public, Internationally.  I have had to hire lawyers to fill out form after form.  It would have been easier to raise a million dollars and start a bank.  You new dev's out there, start a bank!  

Once the S Corp is accepted we will need to hold a meeting and bring in the TRUST owners to declare their shares, privately of course.  Then we can hold a proxy vote on corporate board members, agree upon rules procedure rules drafted by my lawyer and open for business.  I guessing we would make a private hangout and record for SEC filings in the future.

Then when our value of TRUST becomes larger than 2 million, we can apply at the New York Stock Exchange, and the Security Exchange Commission.  And yes, I will be applying for a local brick and mortar bank or credit union license.

After my efforts of becoming a legal entity in the USA becomes real, you will start seeing other legal companies propping up around the globe.  There is company in Europe, Australia and a maybe in Brazil already in the works.  We are going to share TRUSTplus Brand as the open source project intended.  Each person that registers a publicly traded company in their home country, will be protected by law just like everyone else.  You will be able to legally defend yourself and be able to send reports to Treasuries without penalty or fear.

We are still working on a packet to help you lend money to friends, using TRUST as collateral.  Quick Scenario, a Trusted Friend needs a $5,000 loan and you ask them to buy as much TRUST as they can afford as collateral, and then you loan them $5,000.  As they make payments, your collateral will increase in value as we continue to bring more  people to TRUST.  You end up with your $5,000 plus interest, PLUS TRUSTplus.

As these new global blockchains grow and intertwine with TRUSTplus, you will see the real power of auto transactions over multiple chains.  This will make it expensive to trace your real transactions but not impossible.

If there is one thing you can do to help our coin right now, help us build a buy wall on Bittrex.  I have 400k left on the premine, and personally hold about 50k from my initial mining on 7/4/14.  I know the owners of about 20 million TRUST that will not dump, so yes 10 million coins can dump on you.  That is your real risk but please put in your buy orders as you calculate as safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UK Digital Futures Ltd
   'Statement of Intent & open source clarity regarding TrustPlus and Trust.Digital'

UK Digital Futures Ltd are a cryptocurrency blockchain investments company. UK Digital Futures Ltd has had two tiers of successful local crowdfunding under its belt so far, both of which achieved their targets.Tier 1 for £6000 was completed on the 18.03.15. Tier 2 has raised so far £10,530.

All funds raised were used to enhance and push forward UK Digital Futures Ltd ongoing 1 year TrustPlus business plan.
UK Digital Futures Ltd now has over 90 plus investors/investments owning shares in the company over two different tiered levels.
UK Digital Futures Ltd have laid the foundations down with our 5 nodes with 65 centralised PoSing wallets, 15,750,228 Trust coins. Our holdings have built the foundations to 'A FINANCIAL PLATFORM' called 'TRUST.DIGITAL' please help us complete the build and move us towards Trust.Digital The BANK. Help us move away from decentralisation to a centralised owned currency a financial platform. Owned solely by Trust coins owners & shareholders. Having bought UK Digital Futures Ltd shares or owning Trust coins you will be cementing your names in the share ownership of a Digital Bank.. A Digital Blockchain BANK called Trus
UK Digital Futures Ltd would like to clarify we owned both wallet 1 and wallet 2 in new distribution tab at bittrex.com. Also known as the 'The top 50 bittrex rich list'. We would like to clarify we own one account on bittrex.com holding 242,985 Trust coins. Our declaration here in this announcement is our total Trust coin holdings.
Please see @ukdigitalf on twitter for official trust coin count & Minnesota bank application form.

With relation to the two wallets mentioned above which were revealed by the new bittrex.com distribution tab' making our ongoing business plans for Trust coins visible and causing some concern on the forum there existence we decided to move us forward into a open door policy with both TrustPlus and a Public knowledge open door policy. This statement is to make Public knowledge our intent and commitment to the Trust coin blockchain network and TrustPlus coin holders and as to why we had 2 wallets hidden on bittrex containing nearly 50% of all the Trust coins in present supply. We simply didn't have the knowledge of how to move our coins & had come to like the fact we were accumulating unseen. It helped our ongoing plan to keep our trust holdings on bittrex totally unseen, the distribution tab showed the world of our existence. Once seen the obvious move was to move them into PoS minting mode followed by this announcement on BCT here today.

UK Digital Futures Ltd has accumulated Trust coins solely via bittrex.com. From early August 2014 up to the present day UK Digital Futures Ltd have bought there coins, 'shares to be', fairly and squarely from a decentralised system. Our trust coins with our structured tiered investment plans for the future clearly show we are not decentralised. UK digital Futures has centralised TrustPlus into the founding days of becoming Trust.Digital a Blockchain Financial Platform a Digital Bank. UK Digital Futures Ltd accumulated TrustPlus under the cover of bittrex.com fairly accumulating what we could under the cover of bittrex's old site. We have had an open door policy with TrustPlus for some months now after we submitted a business plan as to our holdings and a business plan to make TrustPlus a financial platform. TrustPlus received this business plan the night before they posted the above link quote above, this should now give credence, substance and explanations to what TrustPlus announced on the forum on 21.03.15

We are cryptocurrency blockchain investors. We have very little technical knowledge we believed blockchain technology was the future of finance and so much more. After a lot of research we believed TrustPlus 'Travis Mitchell' would be here in a decade still developing TrustPlus. Our first buy was early August 2014.
Once our Trust coins were made visible by the bittrex distribution tab we decided it was time for us to go Public Knowledge with our ongoing business plan. UK Digital Futures Ltd moved our two wallets from bittrex to cheapstaker.com. The Trust coins stayed with cheapstaker.com for 8/9 days. Not knowing the technical side of things to set our Trust coins up probably to reinforce & strengthen the TrustPlus blockchain & move our TrustPlus into PoS mode we asked Travis at TrustPlus to act as technical support in setting up UK Digital Futures Ltd Trust coin network, allowing Travis to access our account and to set up our network 'as it was his own' was our request to Travis for the ongoing good of the Trust coin blockchain network.

UK Digital Futures requests asked of Travis at TrustPlus.com in relation to our TrustPlus holdings

A) Reinforce the Trustplus blockchain...
                                   B) Start 'Stage 2' Proof of Stake Minting...
                                   C) Securing our holdings...  

Travis at TrustPlus.com delivered this network package to UK Digital Futures Ltd.

UK Digital Futures Ltd would like to thank Travis & Trustplus.com for their technical help in these matters.

UK Digital Futures Ld current holdings/assets of Trust coins are as of 6am on the 27/06/2015 GMT   Were 15,750,228 All the holdings above are spread across our wallet addresses below.

UK Digital Futures Ltds holdings have been moved from the two wallets on bittrex.com into 65 active TrustPlus wallets PoSing/minting. These wallets are divided across 5 nodes strengthening the trust coin blockchain network. Our nodes are in London Amsterdam Johannesburg Hong Kong & Melbourne. We also have a node in Dallas. Our active TrustPlus wallet addresses on these nodes are as follows...

Melbourne
 TRK8fQGhYmS2h1ra5HenFrZdBQMpBoRHxh
 TV34Y7PPqLWBmF6N9VoScMZHxFwvdLLcgT
TPsE8zFDzVDDjCD2do7z3fJnH9GbeHpyab
TJKuQK3C8xQAwgUp5gPwegJVoHm8hcZeLG
TT9EgncYJg4kUgBL5rqfQUMvGyqHWBroZV
TC5ZMNz3xffkQKsSEMGXVvXBFtA7D13vZV
TFNXvNhZRJxCBvX6tH9RfUwhBCRNpxs1fH
TLjN84niCS5EU4x9PJy6Yk9eTo2pGtxDoN
TSAtXYhd3mE33tztyV8KcAwXzVvxt6oyUi
TCbwSrvgLAuWDoJqsP8VuKVSwL1Btt68kB

Amsterdam
TR3gVUoYKah5rqzVqf2Ppew4ZwVxy45wkn
TXsM8bmQqQTvqMAez4mpX81NREURkssVbC
THjEKgizpN9fQaZLj2yYDbmqDmWET4irS7
TNtnt7NoKtwJEXDKbtA2VQ4wqFMsic56XP
TAVt4w7f39JdYKcrvySrS14YQG35kixvtN
TJp62Qsurq3W7ygnH7jQaUqKJPGcK8KsV3
TVewC8hg1YDU6zr98zEZp2GiEezSD8hSa1
TTQhEmQuT7pEo7RvtfDgdBG3qzhaMuMcpb
TSmqpkc7oqxWRYKwKqG5xxhGb4Hu9rm7cM
TJk9nmPks86GCmVWtyyCai3UGfK8jucXXw

Johannesburg
TBQgXR6jNCRWBbwh55rdXkp4a1bGv5whDw
TWEsj7CH8PE1Y3odb2oLdizWybwGex1AdS
TW7yYSZcPjdBHbAeF66TNMhvfJoRvDGMM1
TAD6nyTE1D2MBxisfBoM4nsyN815K3Jsgp
TDF5yZNmThNZjKTkXiKAasFLG7Zz23xe6P
TETWw66p2UMJsJiytgJRFsEfvRLSHb9byB
TVPfN2GxUrtPyNxGBZXkrwriVqpuLeD4pR
TKTjbupQ4Gp6BVBYWUS2hGzQBNnZNHzyUr
THWyZ4rmPvP8gvX3B7RMZEK1NzZMFMJ6D1
TWhMATafRVVpohZ2S5scYKhkFCHswEWq4B

Hong Kong
TSutshtvEXwrQ6StWBKhYpBsp4r84vjMaq
TNWRLYmv4Q1SQmx3sZfKXNHvQh18HYPtZf
TV6WSDCjqD8p7HsPt88bgMYYKKMgFugijo
TAZKbJCEtDKPLoPVSLh5RK72aJ2ynaSeBy
TW9PexAtRETwLtLU8uixgLGT5C1oY3gunY
TDQFTYba3Vi5RdfUMPTGJZmCDPyMCGJzoW
TAfzQDK9ZePzcjZCrbMgaudgvvYCRfYpnL
TVUEKBDsnum5pxXWFpnu5uQKbivPEcMC18
TSP4KvXt1nZUMqSHLwSa4hqtenfHkbMc5D
TXHhi2RKMRJURiHh4s2zecGAkEcCAQvBLZ

London
TRj8bUXSwVXtdgzG2vHJAJBVLUeNzbMREU
THKx73xdo1TRW24HbXQwv5asX9BzvyH7ha
TJo67GBtw1xAp6fBHAULWC3uDsc72X2JcW
TFVE8VyT4zrZxfA5gBkddVjytyHnx7wg4w
TCDqGGCwbi7k9dSsNhZ4Vrvq4nWsC8Kzkb
TWSRbTbLJuLZGBmqvpck7EGQZyM6cQRJsn
TPCaYA6DgWX4k3zSkp62U9onFNeMYV4GxP
TCZdqbiiJwFB8kwCaVZ3MVx2aHQwdwGq9y
TCZ7h8nLoHqxVMjrm17pp7iCh4ogN7o4cE
TUKwDrysEj6iM2RDJd7uLSi3JxMhuFGxEQ

TXBTLRxc77hZ6RwjswhXN9CBQ2hvowaRBu
TN1GL8VRx8zjbUtvPxzjoCwtv7LNtJLqZJ
TYSMZgyhej5sBUuffyqvA2x14DSigQz6c2
TWioWn9Ui3ve3fqF7RdzqGwmVv1ifFP1f6
TSasyAma4fxUXyi1MjFSXYBGDnuP9s92iP
TWYwdn4skEJPJNj48MshDMRKrrZKA4wXXV
TC7Nad9aNL7NcJWxbXvGGH64n6pFfKBsr8
TAPF8p5ZuQDDgxFw7qhKwPcSCT6g1JJoW5
TEExJetrs3nAUn9GTgVwrzy1JZrEk4iAM2
TCv7zVYNkNLi4v9v9WDkR7cJbMg7Z72Xdv

TZ1gtndCWGzxei7r9aeHSrAwMqPg6ESUrp
TUH3pjebWnnLv6wu91hiPqXpkXQMAfGJMg
TRBYoTBM2fVfvFzuQYRDNFCdZaEC73M6Ww
TKD5bvbyyjzpQxRLW9sc2wsfecEzvUNH5L
TQiziGJBKHcy4d5ZNjCB2aPDgAFumc8Ujn

UK Digital Futures Ltd are a cryptocurrency blockchain investments company that saw an opportunity to take TrustPlus from a decentralised digital cryptocurrency to a cryptocurrency Centralised Blockchain Digital Investments Banking Platform. Soon to be Trust.digital a cryptocurrency owned by a S Corporation and with the ownership rights thereto said currency. I would ask all trust coin owners to contact TrustPlus and put your names to your coins. Soon 1 Trust coin will equal 1 share in the very first Globally connected blockchain digital bank. UK Digital futures Ltd are awaiting patiently looking forward to TrustPlus getting the go ahead for S Corporation by the SEC/US Government. Once S Corporation is given to TrustPlus UK Digital Futures Ltd will declare themselves a 50% plus majority shareholder. We're asking all TrustPlus coin holders to join us UK Digital Futures Ltd in owning this currency and the rights thereto it. At a 1 million market cap (.00015000 sat approximately) TrustPlus will be able to apply for a bank licence in the state of Minnesota. At a 2 million market cap we can apply to float TrustPlus/Trust.Digital on the NYSE...

Trust coin holders Proof of Stake your Trust coins and start minting. The aim of UK Digital Futures Ltd is to support the Trust coin blockchain and move TrustPlus forward into a 'Financial Blockchain Investments Global Banking & Money Transfers Platform'

UK Digital Futures Ltd aim at some stage to give our Trust coins to the SEC in America or the FCA in the UK as a security, with a structured tiered investments plan. This structured tiered plan will involve selling our PoSing coins each year in the structured tiered plan pro rata with the other trust coin shareholders. We aim to create a people's bank, owned by the Trust coin owners. UK Digital Futures Ltd asks all Trust coin owners to join us in owning 'YOUR OWN BANK' declare your Trust coins as shares in this BANK. Please contact trustplus.com and put your names to your Trust coins and make your Trust coins into Trust shares in a digital global banking platform to be. Proof of Stake your TrustPlus and await S Corporation formation and proxy vote to board members, board members collaboration I'm sure will only help reinforce our desire & determination to move this forward. Our directions will follow shortly thereafter with a detailed clarification of moving TrustPlus forward from a decentralised blockchain cryptocurrency to Trust.Digital

A bank with a TOTALLY TRANSPARENT LEDGER.
A bank that can transfer money globally in 2 or 3 minutes! 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
A bank with a structured investments programme.
A people's bank.
A bank with so much more to come, we aim to be what a bank should be to its customers, open honest and reliable an open ledger with reasonable charges as a bank, accountability with a TOTALLY transparent public ledger, a digital bank.
A PRO BITCOIN BANK, friendly to the crypto world.
We aim to trade Trust against against ALL cryptocurrencies they will need reputation and network to flourish, all of them through Trust to exchange, finance and contract.

A Centralised Global Digital Financial Blockchain Investments Banking and Money Transfers Platform"

Should you require any information concerning UK Digital Futures Ltd with regards to TrustPlus Trust.Digital please email or contact us on Twitter we will be happy to answer any questions that may arise concerning TrustPlus Trust.Digital 'the past the present and the future' of investment banking and money transfers.

UK Digital Futures Ltd
Email.           Ukdigitalfutures@icloud.com
Twitter.          @UKDigitalF  

TRUST has its first investment group corporation from UK.

lowhashminer

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:48:59 AM

What kind of info do we need to provide to register our coins? Also, where do we do this on trustplus.com?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: