Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121940 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lowhashminer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:15:58 AM

I had a question concerning the wallet. I have over 29k transactions in my wallet (according to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/) and it has become sluggish. I have only had this addy since 4/1/2015. Firstly, does that effect staking? Secondly, should i create a new wallet and send my coins there or just send them back to myself at the same address? My wallet.dat file is ~20MB and I have a 6 core processor (4.2Ghz) and a SSD (850pro) if that helps you appreciate my situation. I actually upgraded to a SSD mainly for TRUSTplus staking (sluggish wallet), plus I really wanted one. In the past I just create a new address in a new wallet and that solves it (sluggishness).

Also, does Stafur still work on the project? Haven't heard anything from him in a while.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:37:17 AM

What kind of info do we need to provide to register our coins? Also, where do we do this on trustplus.com?

I am no lawyer, but setting up a legal entity with a lawyer protects you personally and helps taxes.  I think that is what UK Futures are referring to registration; registering yourself in your country properly.

UK Digital Futures is the first LTD to publicly invest in TRUST.  Having public investors with published intentions will help strengthen the coin.  We always need more entities to move towards decentralization.  If you are interested or would like to know more, please find us on Twitter.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:46:18 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 03:06:12 AM by mitchellmint

I had a question concerning the wallet. I have over 29k transactions in my wallet (according to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/) and it has become sluggish. I have only had this addy since 4/1/2015. Firstly, does that effect staking? Secondly, should i create a new wallet and send my coins there or just send them back to myself at the same address? My wallet.dat file is ~20MB and I have a 6 core processor (4.2Ghz) and a SSD (850pro) if that helps you appreciate my situation. I actually upgraded to a SSD mainly for TRUSTplus staking (sluggish wallet), plus I really wanted one. In the past I just create a new address in a new wallet and that solves it (sluggishness).

Also, does Stafur still work on the project? Haven't heard anything from him in a while.

I stake on a RPi and host some stakers world wide on Virtual Servers.  Some coins require more power than others.  TRUST does use all of a 850mhz RPi, half of a RPi2.  On windows it seems to use a 1/3 no matter what the system.  This will become harder to stake as transactions and more people start PoSing.  I have no problem hosting your wallet.dat file for staking.  I am trusted members of crypto community for fixing and hosting wallet.dat files.  Find me on twitter if you are interested and I can tell you your risk/options.

Stafur is not active with TRUST but still has all of his credentials to work with the code.  We thank him for his contribution of the Android wallet.  He is a really intelligent person and hope he will rejoin once we have our legal status.

stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:00:42 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 03:39:48 AM by stafur

I stake on a RPi and host some stakers world wide on Virtual Servers.  Some coins require more power than others.  TRUST does use all of a 850mhz RPi, half of a RPi2.  On windows it seems to use a 1/3 no matter what the system.  This will become harder to stake as transactions and more people start PoSing.  I have no problem hosting your wallet.dat file for staking.  I am trusted members of crypto community for fixing and hosting wallet.dat files.  Find me on twitter if you are interested and I can tell you your risk/options.

Stafur is not active with TRUST but still has all of his credentials to work with the code.  We thank him for his contribution of the Android wallet.  He is a really intelligent person and hope he will rejoin once we have our legal status.

For those that are wondering, while I wait to see how the coin, mitchellmint, and others progress, I am still working on open source python, Android, and qt wallets on my own time. On my own test network, I've already been able to test new protocols that would transition well to the live network.

In particular, I am waiting to see the implementation of sidechains that use bitcoin core. Depending if their solution is more elegant than the proposal I have presented, I may or may not consider incorporating that code into my test network.

So far the coin is working as designed and I would prefer to keep the number of updates that modify things to a minimum.

As you may know, those kinds of updates and upgrades should be handled carefully and announced with plenty of time so as many folks as possible are on the same page.

In the meantime, those who support this coin may be happy that it seems to be showing growth as it matures.
stafur

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:58:38 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 03:40:32 AM by stafur

Stafur is not active with TRUST but still has all of his credentials to work with the code.  We thank him for his contribution of the Android wallet.  He is a really intelligent person and hope he will rejoin once we have our legal status.

For those that are wondering, while I wait to see how the coin, mitchellmint, and others progress, I am still working on open source python, Android, and qt wallets on my own time. On my own test network, I've already been able to test new protocols that would transition well to the live network.

In particular, I am waiting to see the implementation of sidechains that use bitcoin core. Depending if their solution is more elegant than the proposal I have presented, I may or may not consider incorporating that code into my test network.

So far the coin is working as designed and I would prefer to keep the number of updates that modify things to a minimum.

As you may know, those kinds of updates and upgrades should be handled carefully and announced with plenty of time so as many folks as possible are on the same page.

In the meantime, those who support this coin may be happy that it seems to be showing growth as it matures.

You can learn more about sidechains as envisioned by blockstream here: https://blockstream.com
UK Digital Futures Ltd

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 02:07:25 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 03:19:05 PM by UK Digital Futures Ltd

UK Digital Futures just deposited another 242,984 trust coins into wallet  TWSRbTbLJuLZGBmqvpck7EGQZyM6cQRJsn
Our thinking is you cannot stake on bittrex. TrustPlus coin holders join us and stake your TrustPlus...
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 04:26:53 PM

In the meantime, those who support this coin can be happy that it is showing growth as it matures.

You can learn more about sidechains as envisioned by blockstream here: https://blockstream.com

SideChains is the coolest thing about bitcoin I have read in some time.  The idea of expanding Bitcoin's transaction limits has been talk for sometime.  AltCoins like ours is a great alternative.  Side chains are not necessarily a fork but new instance of Bitcoin starting at a certain point in BTC blockchain.  This would solve six items outlined in the whitepaper.  https://www.blockstream.com/sidechains.pdf

minimal

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:28:18 AM

Hmmm... delist warning on Bittrex, not good.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
pkobse

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:15:39 PM

Hmmm... delist warning on Bittrex, not good.

If you want to keep it there, you may do the fake volume, allowed on bittrex. Buy your own sell orders.

BTC 1C9FGy8kUTF1R21bhLyzXQHDjm87xoRenn,
LTC LXZ7xhLYJU4K8zdtdYc89o81NgwXbSwEbC
or DOGE DKJDnR8deKGRRbFWCnsSDz15ha5t43B75B. :-)
oniromancia

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:55:28 PM

Any update ?

FIRST, If you plan on selling TRUST for USD and you are a US Citizen, please get your FINRA certification.  YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T.  I know there have been well known Crypto Devs that are in more trouble than he bargained for.  If you are just yourself, buy an LLC at LegalZoom.  This will keep you covered from legal issue just in case you end up buying or selling illegally without knowing.  Its important to check.

Im still caught up with the Secretary of State in Minnesota.  My application for an S Corporation clearly stated we are applying to take our Crypto Currency shares public, Internationally.  I have had to hire lawyers to fill out form after form.  It would have been easier to raise a million dollars and start a bank.  You new dev's out there, start a bank! 

Once the S Corp is accepted we will need to hold a meeting and bring in the TRUST owners to declare their shares, privately of course.  Then we can hold a proxy vote on corporate board members, agree upon rules procedure rules drafted by my lawyer and open for business.  I guessing we would make a private hangout and record for SEC filings in the future.

Then when our value of TRUST becomes larger than 2 million, we can apply at the New York Stock Exchange, and the Security Exchange Commission.  And yes, I will be applying for a local brick and mortar bank or credit union license.

After my efforts of becoming a legal entity in the USA becomes real, you will start seeing other legal companies propping up around the globe.  There is company in Europe, Australia and a maybe in Brazil already in the works.  We are going to share TRUSTplus Brand as the open source project intended.  Each person that registers a publicly traded company in their home country, will be protected by law just like everyone else.  You will be able to legally defend yourself and be able to send reports to Treasuries without penalty or fear.

We are still working on a packet to help you lend money to friends, using TRUST as collateral.  Quick Scenario, a Trusted Friend needs a $5,000 loan and you ask them to buy as much TRUST as they can afford as collateral, and then you loan them $5,000.  As they make payments, your collateral will increase in value as we continue to bring more  people to TRUST.  You end up with your $5,000 plus interest, PLUS TRUSTplus.

As these new global blockchains grow and intertwine with TRUSTplus, you will see the real power of auto transactions over multiple chains.  This will make it expensive to trace your real transactions but not impossible.

If there is one thing you can do to help our coin right now, help us build a buy wall on Bittrex.  I have 400k left on the premine, and personally hold about 50k from my initial mining on 7/4/14.  I know the owners of about 20 million TRUST that will not dump, so yes 10 million coins can dump on you.  That is your real risk but please put in your buy orders as you calculate as safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UK Digital Futures Ltd
   'Statement of Intent & open source clarity regarding TrustPlus and Trust.Digital'

UK Digital Futures Ltd are a cryptocurrency blockchain investments company. UK Digital Futures Ltd has had two tiers of successful local crowdfunding under its belt so far, both of which achieved their targets.Tier 1 for £6000 was completed on the 18.03.15. Tier 2 has raised so far £10,530.

All funds raised were used to enhance and push forward UK Digital Futures Ltd ongoing 1 year TrustPlus business plan.
UK Digital Futures Ltd now has over 90 plus investors/investments owning shares in the company over two different tiered levels.
UK Digital Futures Ltd have laid the foundations down with our 5 nodes with 65 centralised PoSing wallets, 15,750,228 Trust coins. Our holdings have built the foundations to 'A FINANCIAL PLATFORM' called 'TRUST.DIGITAL' please help us complete the build and move us towards Trust.Digital The BANK. Help us move away from decentralisation to a centralised owned currency a financial platform. Owned solely by Trust coins owners & shareholders. Having bought UK Digital Futures Ltd shares or owning Trust coins you will be cementing your names in the share ownership of a Digital Bank.. A Digital Blockchain BANK called Trus
UK Digital Futures Ltd would like to clarify we owned both wallet 1 and wallet 2 in new distribution tab at bittrex.com. Also known as the 'The top 50 bittrex rich list'. We would like to clarify we own one account on bittrex.com holding 242,985 Trust coins. Our declaration here in this announcement is our total Trust coin holdings.
Please see @ukdigitalf on twitter for official trust coin count & Minnesota bank application form.

With relation to the two wallets mentioned above which were revealed by the new bittrex.com distribution tab' making our ongoing business plans for Trust coins visible and causing some concern on the forum there existence we decided to move us forward into a open door policy with both TrustPlus and a Public knowledge open door policy. This statement is to make Public knowledge our intent and commitment to the Trust coin blockchain network and TrustPlus coin holders and as to why we had 2 wallets hidden on bittrex containing nearly 50% of all the Trust coins in present supply. We simply didn't have the knowledge of how to move our coins & had come to like the fact we were accumulating unseen. It helped our ongoing plan to keep our trust holdings on bittrex totally unseen, the distribution tab showed the world of our existence. Once seen the obvious move was to move them into PoS minting mode followed by this announcement on BCT here today.

UK Digital Futures Ltd has accumulated Trust coins solely via bittrex.com. From early August 2014 up to the present day UK Digital Futures Ltd have bought there coins, 'shares to be', fairly and squarely from a decentralised system. Our trust coins with our structured tiered investment plans for the future clearly show we are not decentralised. UK digital Futures has centralised TrustPlus into the founding days of becoming Trust.Digital a Blockchain Financial Platform a Digital Bank. UK Digital Futures Ltd accumulated TrustPlus under the cover of bittrex.com fairly accumulating what we could under the cover of bittrex's old site. We have had an open door policy with TrustPlus for some months now after we submitted a business plan as to our holdings and a business plan to make TrustPlus a financial platform. TrustPlus received this business plan the night before they posted the above link quote above, this should now give credence, substance and explanations to what TrustPlus announced on the forum on 21.03.15

We are cryptocurrency blockchain investors. We have very little technical knowledge we believed blockchain technology was the future of finance and so much more. After a lot of research we believed TrustPlus 'Travis Mitchell' would be here in a decade still developing TrustPlus. Our first buy was early August 2014.
Once our Trust coins were made visible by the bittrex distribution tab we decided it was time for us to go Public Knowledge with our ongoing business plan. UK Digital Futures Ltd moved our two wallets from bittrex to cheapstaker.com. The Trust coins stayed with cheapstaker.com for 8/9 days. Not knowing the technical side of things to set our Trust coins up probably to reinforce & strengthen the TrustPlus blockchain & move our TrustPlus into PoS mode we asked Travis at TrustPlus to act as technical support in setting up UK Digital Futures Ltd Trust coin network, allowing Travis to access our account and to set up our network 'as it was his own' was our request to Travis for the ongoing good of the Trust coin blockchain network.

UK Digital Futures requests asked of Travis at TrustPlus.com in relation to our TrustPlus holdings

A) Reinforce the Trustplus blockchain...
                                   B) Start 'Stage 2' Proof of Stake Minting...
                                   C) Securing our holdings... 

Travis at TrustPlus.com delivered this network package to UK Digital Futures Ltd.

UK Digital Futures Ltd would like to thank Travis & Trustplus.com for their technical help in these matters.

UK Digital Futures Ld current holdings/assets of Trust coins are as of 6am on the 27/06/2015 GMT   Were 15,750,228 All the holdings above are spread across our wallet addresses below.

UK Digital Futures Ltds holdings have been moved from the two wallets on bittrex.com into 65 active TrustPlus wallets PoSing/minting. These wallets are divided across 5 nodes strengthening the trust coin blockchain network. Our nodes are in London Amsterdam Johannesburg Hong Kong & Melbourne. We also have a node in Dallas. Our active TrustPlus wallet addresses on these nodes are as follows...

Melbourne
 TRK8fQGhYmS2h1ra5HenFrZdBQMpBoRHxh
 TV34Y7PPqLWBmF6N9VoScMZHxFwvdLLcgT
TPsE8zFDzVDDjCD2do7z3fJnH9GbeHpyab
TJKuQK3C8xQAwgUp5gPwegJVoHm8hcZeLG
TT9EgncYJg4kUgBL5rqfQUMvGyqHWBroZV
TC5ZMNz3xffkQKsSEMGXVvXBFtA7D13vZV
TFNXvNhZRJxCBvX6tH9RfUwhBCRNpxs1fH
TLjN84niCS5EU4x9PJy6Yk9eTo2pGtxDoN
TSAtXYhd3mE33tztyV8KcAwXzVvxt6oyUi
TCbwSrvgLAuWDoJqsP8VuKVSwL1Btt68kB

Amsterdam
TR3gVUoYKah5rqzVqf2Ppew4ZwVxy45wkn
TXsM8bmQqQTvqMAez4mpX81NREURkssVbC
THjEKgizpN9fQaZLj2yYDbmqDmWET4irS7
TNtnt7NoKtwJEXDKbtA2VQ4wqFMsic56XP
TAVt4w7f39JdYKcrvySrS14YQG35kixvtN
TJp62Qsurq3W7ygnH7jQaUqKJPGcK8KsV3
TVewC8hg1YDU6zr98zEZp2GiEezSD8hSa1
TTQhEmQuT7pEo7RvtfDgdBG3qzhaMuMcpb
TSmqpkc7oqxWRYKwKqG5xxhGb4Hu9rm7cM
TJk9nmPks86GCmVWtyyCai3UGfK8jucXXw

Johannesburg
TBQgXR6jNCRWBbwh55rdXkp4a1bGv5whDw
TWEsj7CH8PE1Y3odb2oLdizWybwGex1AdS
TW7yYSZcPjdBHbAeF66TNMhvfJoRvDGMM1
TAD6nyTE1D2MBxisfBoM4nsyN815K3Jsgp
TDF5yZNmThNZjKTkXiKAasFLG7Zz23xe6P
TETWw66p2UMJsJiytgJRFsEfvRLSHb9byB
TVPfN2GxUrtPyNxGBZXkrwriVqpuLeD4pR
TKTjbupQ4Gp6BVBYWUS2hGzQBNnZNHzyUr
THWyZ4rmPvP8gvX3B7RMZEK1NzZMFMJ6D1
TWhMATafRVVpohZ2S5scYKhkFCHswEWq4B

Hong Kong
TSutshtvEXwrQ6StWBKhYpBsp4r84vjMaq
TNWRLYmv4Q1SQmx3sZfKXNHvQh18HYPtZf
TV6WSDCjqD8p7HsPt88bgMYYKKMgFugijo
TAZKbJCEtDKPLoPVSLh5RK72aJ2ynaSeBy
TW9PexAtRETwLtLU8uixgLGT5C1oY3gunY
TDQFTYba3Vi5RdfUMPTGJZmCDPyMCGJzoW
TAfzQDK9ZePzcjZCrbMgaudgvvYCRfYpnL
TVUEKBDsnum5pxXWFpnu5uQKbivPEcMC18
TSP4KvXt1nZUMqSHLwSa4hqtenfHkbMc5D
TXHhi2RKMRJURiHh4s2zecGAkEcCAQvBLZ

London
TRj8bUXSwVXtdgzG2vHJAJBVLUeNzbMREU
THKx73xdo1TRW24HbXQwv5asX9BzvyH7ha
TJo67GBtw1xAp6fBHAULWC3uDsc72X2JcW
TFVE8VyT4zrZxfA5gBkddVjytyHnx7wg4w
TCDqGGCwbi7k9dSsNhZ4Vrvq4nWsC8Kzkb
TWSRbTbLJuLZGBmqvpck7EGQZyM6cQRJsn
TPCaYA6DgWX4k3zSkp62U9onFNeMYV4GxP
TCZdqbiiJwFB8kwCaVZ3MVx2aHQwdwGq9y
TCZ7h8nLoHqxVMjrm17pp7iCh4ogN7o4cE
TUKwDrysEj6iM2RDJd7uLSi3JxMhuFGxEQ

TXBTLRxc77hZ6RwjswhXN9CBQ2hvowaRBu
TN1GL8VRx8zjbUtvPxzjoCwtv7LNtJLqZJ
TYSMZgyhej5sBUuffyqvA2x14DSigQz6c2
TWioWn9Ui3ve3fqF7RdzqGwmVv1ifFP1f6
TSasyAma4fxUXyi1MjFSXYBGDnuP9s92iP
TWYwdn4skEJPJNj48MshDMRKrrZKA4wXXV
TC7Nad9aNL7NcJWxbXvGGH64n6pFfKBsr8
TAPF8p5ZuQDDgxFw7qhKwPcSCT6g1JJoW5
TEExJetrs3nAUn9GTgVwrzy1JZrEk4iAM2
TCv7zVYNkNLi4v9v9WDkR7cJbMg7Z72Xdv

TZ1gtndCWGzxei7r9aeHSrAwMqPg6ESUrp
TUH3pjebWnnLv6wu91hiPqXpkXQMAfGJMg
TRBYoTBM2fVfvFzuQYRDNFCdZaEC73M6Ww
TKD5bvbyyjzpQxRLW9sc2wsfecEzvUNH5L
TQiziGJBKHcy4d5ZNjCB2aPDgAFumc8Ujn

UK Digital Futures Ltd are a cryptocurrency blockchain investments company that saw an opportunity to take TrustPlus from a decentralised digital cryptocurrency to a cryptocurrency Centralised Blockchain Digital Investments Banking Platform. Soon to be Trust.digital a cryptocurrency owned by a S Corporation and with the ownership rights thereto said currency. I would ask all trust coin owners to contact TrustPlus and put your names to your coins. Soon 1 Trust coin will equal 1 share in the very first Globally connected blockchain digital bank. UK Digital futures Ltd are awaiting patiently looking forward to TrustPlus getting the go ahead for S Corporation by the SEC/US Government. Once S Corporation is given to TrustPlus UK Digital Futures Ltd will declare themselves a 50% plus majority shareholder. We're asking all TrustPlus coin holders to join us UK Digital Futures Ltd in owning this currency and the rights thereto it. At a 1 million market cap (.00015000 sat approximately) TrustPlus will be able to apply for a bank licence in the state of Minnesota. At a 2 million market cap we can apply to float TrustPlus/Trust.Digital on the NYSE...

Trust coin holders Proof of Stake your Trust coins and start minting. The aim of UK Digital Futures Ltd is to support the Trust coin blockchain and move TrustPlus forward into a 'Financial Blockchain Investments Global Banking & Money Transfers Platform'

UK Digital Futures Ltd aim at some stage to give our Trust coins to the SEC in America or the FCA in the UK as a security, with a structured tiered investments plan. This structured tiered plan will involve selling our PoSing coins each year in the structured tiered plan pro rata with the other trust coin shareholders. We aim to create a people's bank, owned by the Trust coin owners. UK Digital Futures Ltd asks all Trust coin owners to join us in owning 'YOUR OWN BANK' declare your Trust coins as shares in this BANK. Please contact trustplus.com and put your names to your Trust coins and make your Trust coins into Trust shares in a digital global banking platform to be. Proof of Stake your TrustPlus and await S Corporation formation and proxy vote to board members, board members collaboration I'm sure will only help reinforce our desire & determination to move this forward. Our directions will follow shortly thereafter with a detailed clarification of moving TrustPlus forward from a decentralised blockchain cryptocurrency to Trust.Digital

A bank with a TOTALLY TRANSPARENT LEDGER.
A bank that can transfer money globally in 2 or 3 minutes! 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
A bank with a structured investments programme.
A people's bank.
A bank with so much more to come, we aim to be what a bank should be to its customers, open honest and reliable an open ledger with reasonable charges as a bank, accountability with a TOTALLY transparent public ledger, a digital bank.
A PRO BITCOIN BANK, friendly to the crypto world.
We aim to trade Trust against against ALL cryptocurrencies they will need reputation and network to flourish, all of them through Trust to exchange, finance and contract.

A Centralised Global Digital Financial Blockchain Investments Banking and Money Transfers Platform"

Should you require any information concerning UK Digital Futures Ltd with regards to TrustPlus Trust.Digital please email or contact us on Twitter we will be happy to answer any questions that may arise concerning TrustPlus Trust.Digital 'the past the present and the future' of investment banking and money transfers.

UK Digital Futures Ltd
Email.           Ukdigitalfutures@icloud.com
Twitter.          @UKDigitalF 

Stop spamming the thread hassan. U seem to be a dummy corp posting the random messages under a brand new bitcointalk account or u're an obvious fake of someone trying to hide actual intend. No account data, no records, date of incorporation is 24 of june. Oh, yeah.
UK Digital Futures Ltd

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:35:22 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 08:45:40 PM by UK Digital Futures Ltd

We will make an announcement on the 8th July and answer the Questions being brought up on the forum concerning UK Digital Futures. Your questions will be answered.
UK Digital Futures Ltd

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 01:22:13 PM

In answer to the faceless nameless addressless forum member questions. We are a group of 93 investors who are proud to put our faces names & addresses forward and register ourselves as a legal entity. We have no intention of hiding behind faceless nameless addressless forum accounts.

Resad hassan entered bitcoin cryptocurrencies 16 months ago with no personal knowledge whatsoever of computers however he believed it would be the future of finance. Resad hassan is not a crypto person the technical side of cryptocurrency is goobledygook! to him. After some five months of 80% of everything being a rip-off scam he went looking for something he could invest in for a decade. After numerous PM to TrustPlus via Twitter (if someone could tell me how to access PM from 11 months ago I will post them)  looking for reassurances of TrustPlus's   ongoing development and commitment. After numerous PM mentioning 'a decade' is what he wanted to invest in, something with a future, a long term investment . RH came to trust Travis, today RH knows he can trust Travis. Initially he wanted 4M and gave himself 1 year to get them. Today he has 15.75M and 3 weeks left to go! of the first year! Only nine more years & 3 weeks to go Travis! Absolutely buzzing UKDF are. We have to date over 15.75M. 11.75M more trust than we wanted at this stage. We have a staking machine taking 5 out of every 6 being made! 83% roughly! And 19M left to mint. Time is most certainly on the side of UKDF & RH . Everyday we grow Bigger & Stronger both in coin count & shareholders who TRUSTPLUS RH. Our wallet coins will never see bittrex. Only a % of our incoming staked will be sold. Early days yet, yet RH & now UKDF have come so far in so such a little time. We have 9 years and 3 weeks to go! We feel we are running years ahead of our original timescale of a decade...

Early August 2014 RH started his accumulation of trust & concept.
January 2015 RH formed a business plan and had accumulated 10.8M.
January 2015 RH put his business plan out to a few people and engaged legal help to make his holdings and growing shareholders a legal entity.
UK Digital Futures was formed on the 25th of July.
Our shareholders who have invested in UKDF & RH and TrustPlus have 'no documentation as of yet' this is called TRUSTPLUS and so it is.
Shareholders quickly escalated to present date which we have 93 shareholders with no paperwork at all, just a lot of  TRUSTPLUS.
1% of our company is owned by 30 investors who invested £6,000 between them.
RH decided to continue to look for new investors. This time putting up 1% for £10,000.
This 1%, £10,000 is now owned by 63 investors.
All of these investors have faces names addresses.
UK Digital Futures is now a legal entity who are proud to say who we are. Not one of us is computer literate, or have any knowledge of cryptocurrencies or blockchains. RH interest in cryptocurrencies & Trust.Digital has formed a strong network of legitimate normal working men & women, investors to UKDF & TRUSTPLUS. We are just common everyday people, hairdressers, plumbers, electricians, cleaners, building site operative, real estate agents, mobile phone salespeople, care home operatives, site foreman, business managers, groundworkers, etc etc.          RH works on a building site.

RH
 Crypto people I invested for 10 years a decade, I have 9 years to go. I was sick to death of all the ripoff scams coins, I trusted Travis would be here in a decade, my trust in Travis is absolute now.
As for pump & dump. Crypto people I could have done this last year & this year & took everybody's bitcoins but this would have been a small minded venture to undertake. RH didn't, seeing the stability UKDF's coins could do to make Trust.Digital a International Financial Network working with Travis at Trust.Digital to get there.

We have shareholders in Australia New Zealand Los Angeles Scotland & England all awaiting their shareholders paperwork, these people TRUSTPLUS RH. RH will deliver these relevant documents, along with the company assets, written into UKDF very shortly. This is in process presently.

UK Digital Futures will be putting another 2% up for £20,000 locally to Friends of Friends on FB later on today.
This money will be used as before as it comes in to accumulate more trust coins! And pay for legalities as they come in.
Sooner or later UKDF will unite all the trust coin holders & remove all resistance from bittrex.
The people say what price a decentralised coin is! We are 93 trust coin owners all saying the same thing, growing in size, and we hold over 50% of all the available trust coins, at the moment! We will build a financial platform out of trust. Join RH at UKDF and PoS your TrustPlus.

UK Digital Futures Assets and TRUSTPLUS shareholders relevant share holdings will be issued within 2/3weeks. Each and every one of our shareholders TRUSTPLUS RH UKDF.

RH, now UK Digital Futures invests in blockchain technology currencies and its investors have invested in RH & UKDF's ongoing future

ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:49:04 PM

In answer to the faceless nameless addressless forum member questions. We are a group of 93 investors who are proud to put our faces names & addresses forward and register ourselves as a legal entity. We have no intention of hiding behind faceless nameless addressless forum accounts.

Resad hassan entered bitcoin cryptocurrencies 16 months ago with no personal knowledge whatsoever of computers however he believed it would be the future of finance. Resad hassan is not a crypto person the technical side of cryptocurrency is goobledygook! to him. After some five months of 80% of everything being a rip-off scam he went looking for something he could invest in for a decade. After numerous PM to TrustPlus via Twitter (if someone could tell me how to access PM from 11 months ago I will post them)  looking for reassurances of TrustPlus's   ongoing development and commitment. After numerous PM mentioning 'a decade' is what he wanted to invest in, something with a future, a long term investment . RH came to trust Travis, today RH knows he can trust Travis. Initially he wanted 4M and gave himself 1 year to get them. Today he has 15.75M and 3 weeks left to go! of the first year! Only nine more years & 3 weeks to go Travis! Absolutely buzzing UKDF are. We have to date over 15.75M. 11.75M more trust than we wanted at this stage. We have a staking machine taking 5 out of every 6 being made! 83% roughly! And 19M left to mint. Time is most certainly on the side of UKDF & RH . Everyday we grow Bigger & Stronger both in coin count & shareholders who TRUSTPLUS RH. Our wallet coins will never see bittrex. Only a % of our incoming staked will be sold. Early days yet, yet RH & now UKDF have come so far in so such a little time. We have 9 years and 3 weeks to go! We feel we are running years ahead of our original timescale of a decade...

January 2015 RH put his business plan out to a few people and engaged legal help to make his holdings and growing shareholders a legal entity.
Our shareholders who have invested in UKDF & RH and TrustPlus have 'no documentation as of yet' this is called TRUSTPLUS and so it is.
Shareholders quickly escalated to present date which we have 93 shareholders with no paperwork at all, just a lot of  TRUSTPLUS.
RH decided to continue to look for new investors. This time putting up 1% for £10,000.
UK Digital Futures is now a legal entity who are proud to say who we are. Not one of us is computer literate, or have any knowledge of cryptocurrencies or blockchains. RH interest in cryptocurrencies & Trust.Digital has formed a strong network of legitimate normal working men & women, investors to UKDF & TRUSTPLUS. We are just common everyday people, hairdressers, plumbers, electricians, cleaners, building site operative, real estate agents, mobile phone salespeople, care home operatives, site foreman, business managers, groundworkers, etc etc.          RH works on a building site.

RH
 Crypto people I invested for 10 years a decade, I have 9 years to go. I was sick to death of all the ripoff scams coins, I trusted Travis would be here in a decade, my trust in Travis is absolute now.
As for pump & dump. Crypto people I could have done this last year & this year & took everybody's bitcoins but this would have been a small minded venture to undertake. RH didn't, seeing the stability UKDF's coins could do to make Trust.Digital a International Financial Network working with Travis at Trust.Digital to get there.

We have shareholders in Australia New Zealand Los Angeles Scotland & England all awaiting their shareholders paperwork, these people TRUSTPLUS RH. RH will deliver these relevant documents, along with the company assets, written into UKDF very shortly. This is in process presently.

UK Digital Futures will be putting another 2% up for £20,000 locally to Friends of Friends on FB later on today.
This money will be used as before as it comes in to accumulate more trust coins! And pay for legalities as they come in.
Sooner or later UKDF will unite all the trust coin holders & remove all resistance from bittrex.
The people say what price a decentralised coin is! We are 93 trust coin owners all saying the same thing, growing in size, and we hold over 50% of all the available trust coins, at the moment! We will build a financial platform out of trust. Join RH at UKDF and PoS your TrustPlus.

UK Digital Futures Assets and TRUSTPLUS shareholders relevant share holdings will be issued within 2/3weeks. Each and every one of our shareholders TRUSTPLUS RH UKDF.

RH, now UK Digital Futures invests in blockchain technology currencies and its investors have invested in RH & UKDF's ongoing future

ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST.

I'll give you some helpful (and free) advice here.

Coinsource verified and Cryptoasian Proof of Developer means nothing to members of the Bitcointalk community, you may think it is a positive thing but it is not because many people have used it along with fake ID's or to bring legitimacy to a project full of people with no experience in the field. These talks about 93 investors and what you have raised, also means nothing because there is no list of names of those people associated with the Coins they have supposedly bought. If you want to prove who owns what, then have each person come forward themselves, prove their own identity beyond reasonable doubt and have then cryptographically sign their addresses.

There is 0 mention of distribution on the main page of POW and POS and how Staking affects the Blockchain. How many Coins are there in circulation? How did it arrive at that number? What are the Staking percentages? I assume you are trying to do a clone of PayCoin and give advantage to a small group of people and can tell you that will not work.

Your calling your Coin TRUSTPLUS, and posting and picture of a rocket on your front page? That instantly screams SCAM to me.

You are saying you have 0 knowledge of Blockchains and computers, how can you expect to be able advance and fix problems WHEN they arise when you have no idea about the technology and have already "been ripped off" by your own ignorance? How can you have a model in which you are trying push on to investors which you don't even understand yourself?

Please tell me why this is not a huge waste of time?
stafur

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:00:51 AM

Indeed, holding 51% of a crypto coin in a single wallet/address can lead to a double spending security risk for that block chain. I sincerely recommend against holding more than 51% of any crypto coin or coin age, including that of TrustPlus.

I don't know if/why holding 51% or more of TrustPlus coins/coin age would have been recommended to anyone. I hope that TrustPlus will be allowed to develop based on its own merits if/as folks contribute code to this open source effort, as it is meant to be.

stafur

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:06:38 AM

Indeed, holding 51% of a crypto coin in a single wallet/address can lead to a double spending security risk for that block chain. I sincerely recommend against holding more than 51% of any crypto coin or coin age, including that of TrustPlus.

I don't know if/why holding 51% or more of TrustPlus coins/coin age would have been recommended to anyone. I hope that TrustPlus will be allowed to develop based on its own merits if/as folks contribute code to this open source effort, as it is meant to be.

As I stated earlier, if blockstream's sidechains efforts are successful, I will be making an attempt and effort to incorporate that technology into TrustPlus as another open source contribution.

You can learn more about blockstream's side chains at https://blockstream.com
stafur

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:25:03 AM

As I stated earlier, if blockstream's sidechains efforts are successful, I will be making an attempt and effort to incorporate that technology into TrustPlus as another open source contribution.

If you're a technical person, the current state of open source available for sidechains elements can be found at:
https://github.com/ElementsProject/elements
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 04:35:13 PM

RH

ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST.

I'll give you some helpful (and free) advice here.

Coinsource verified and Cryptoasian Proof of Developer means nothing to members of the Bitcointalk community, you may think it is a positive thing but it is not because many people have used it along with fake ID's or to bring legitimacy to a project full of people with no experience in the field. These talks about 93 investors and what you have raised, also means nothing because there is no list of names of those people associated with the Coins they have supposedly bought. If you want to prove who owns what, then have each person come forward themselves, prove their own identity beyond reasonable doubt and have then cryptographically sign their addresses.

There is 0 mention of distribution on the main page of POW and POS and how Staking affects the Blockchain. How many Coins are there in circulation? How did it arrive at that number? What are the Staking percentages? I assume you are trying to do a clone of PayCoin and give advantage to a small group of people and can tell you that will not work.

Your calling your Coin TRUSTPLUS, and posting and picture of a rocket on your front page? That instantly screams SCAM to me.

You are saying you have 0 knowledge of Blockchains and computers, how can you expect to be able advance and fix problems WHEN they arise when you have no idea about the technology and have already "been ripped off" by your own ignorance? How can you have a model in which you are trying push on to investors which you don't even understand yourself?

Please tell me why this is not a huge waste of time?

First off, I have been with Crypto for almost three years and have posted all of my personal information.  There is no fake ID's.  Im also verified by many different exchanges.  I help many coins and feel I have a decent reputation.  I have never taken, only contributed to crypto as a whole.  As far as my ownership and stake in TRUST, I still own what I mined POW.  Until I can get my Corporation proper licensing, I cannot invest dollars in this coin.  Everyone else can,  and I invest in other coins, which I have published.  I encourage everyone to start an investment group under a Corporation for tax and legal purposes.

Coin distribution is available on our Facebook Pages.  We do not participate too much in BCT because of necessary time to patrol peoples opinions.  They are conjecture and even when proven to be false their antics continue since they do not believe anyone as a verifiable source.  That is why this is moderated.  Sorry if someone feels singled out.

I am following a playbook from WebMoney.  Find Investors and Guarantors.  UKDF is the first investment group that has nearly 100 investors which averages each investor at 5%.  Records will be public.  I was able to distribute their coins on VPS nodes.  I have a system that uses coin control to maximize their stakes over their nodes.  Their position of being first will be very equitable when more corporations are formed.

In no way would stake a node at 51% mine or friends.  Max coin is at 1.3 million.  I am very comfortable.

I broke Paycoin scam on IRC with fact.  It is a VeilCoin Clone, TRUST coin is not.  When VaultBreakers were cancelled, I should have stopped right there.  We are also not selling shares or hashlets.  All of the people who bought Paycoin or GAW items have had their funds returned.  I am stuck with 1000 XPY or so.  

My focus is end user adoption, reputation and guarantors.  We are not crowd funding or looking for resources to build the coin.  Our products we produce funds the project.  RPi hardware and images.  Our marketing plan and crypto services will bring our coin to the forefront.  

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 01:02:46 AM

If you're a technical person, the current state of open source available for sidechains elements can be found at:
https://github.com/ElementsProject/elements

from https://github.com/ElementsProject/elements/tree/alpha

What is Elements Alpha?

https://github.com/ElementsProject/elements/tree/alpha

Elements Alpha is the Elements project's first experimental test chain.

Compared to Bitcoin itself, it adds the following features:

Confidential Transactions
Segregated Witness
Relative Lock Time
Schnorr Signatures
Additional opcodes
Deterministic Peg (pegged to Bitcoin's testnet currency).
Signed Blocks

This readme was very informative too... https://github.com/ElementsProject/elements/blob/alpha/alpha-README.md

Looks like it creates a new address using Decimal 2 and you have all the same transaction abilities as bitcoin core using python scripts.  I do not see any block chain maintenance like PoW or PoS to keep the side chain honest.  What am I missing?
See alpha-README.md for build and use instructions.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 03:31:18 AM

The rocket used in the OP is a Delta II carrying the GLAST Project later named Fermi https://www-glast.stanford.edu/  There is a personal connection to that particular project.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 12:50:35 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 01:41:44 PM by mitchellmint

I have not advised or asked anyone to purchase TRUST coins, that is not the spirit of this.  "Buy Slow on Bittrex to avoid becoming a bagholder," is what I would tell someone if the price got out of hand, or if people want to buy big.  There are people out there that will take advantage of a person making an emotional buy.  

I don't personally own any more than 50k Trust, I buy other alt coins to strengthen TRUST.  I did buy nearly two million at 50 satoshi and gave them all away to contests.  We denied any participation with pump and dumps.  I also offer to stake peoples coins for free.  I also pay for a robust network for free.  I often help people get their wallets fixed (for many different coins) for free.

I really do not have time to deal with sad accusations based on speculation.  I am busy making money, finding investors and building a stable financial network.  This takes managing assets (DMD ARCH XMG), finding the next coin to invest in (AIC), buying up Hash (GH) building Raspberry Pie Torrents and contacting all services for bids to add.  

Investors find me after they do business with me.  I am prompt fair and honest and no one has blogged in BCT or any such blog.  Its all about one on one contact and being available to each user.

Resad and his group UKDF is on an exceptional track to invest in all crypto.  There is much depth in financial strategy and a power base of investors.  In the next six months you will see more corporations like his sprout to support crypto currencies because it is an excellent idea.  I am in the process of creating myself using Resad's model.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: