Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121944 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:10:42 AM

UKDF and I are planning on moving coins to reflect individual UDKF shareholders.  You may see much coin movement this weekend.  We will also be contacting @cryptoID_info to label them on our official  block explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/

They will be labeled "UKDF" + ####  Their first investor is UKDF0001 and their last known investor is UKDF0088

I will be creating 9999 wallet addresses with public and private keys off-net.  These keys will be randomly selected from the 9999 and printed on 8x11 paper.  Each investors private keys will be entered on one of the 12 staking nodes.  Each node will have approximately 1.4 million total coins staking 24/7.  

There will be CD of all 9999 keys made and encrypted to be read in the event a reprint is requested.  The CD will be stored in my safety deposit box.

If you would like me to produce "staking paper" for you, please let me know.  I will add your private key to one of the staking servers and you can add the key to your local TRUST wallet.  This gives you complete access to your coins and stakes without your computers processing power.

Plan Complete, Full Transparency is now available at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/#!wallets  UKDF wallets are clearly marked and staking across the 12 nodes.  The owners will be receiving their Private Keys early December.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ktfutura

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:38:44 PM

why does dev have negative trust rating?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 02:33:32 AM

why does dev have negative trust rating?

There was only one person who made offlandish unprovoked and untrue accusations since day one.  And after answering them, he continues to push his negative attacks and his agenda.  He wouldn't stop, so I gave him a negative rating, and he in turn gave one to me.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:19:13 PM

i know TRUST did run some DMD investments in the past

maybe interested into the ultimate DMD asset?

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

(first round only two legendary10 are avaiable and both have a bid already!)

(The Allnatt Diamond: Unique Crypto Asset)is at 2.6 BTC

and other /The Moussaieff Red Diamond: Unique Crypto Asset) at 3.5 BTC already

so in fact both stones of phase 1 are above starting bid of phase 2 already

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 05:55:35 AM

i know TRUST did run some DMD investments in the past

maybe interested into the ultimate DMD asset?

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

(first round only two legendary10 are avaiable and both have a bid already!)

(The Allnatt Diamond: Unique Crypto Asset)is at 2.6 BTC

and other /The Moussaieff Red Diamond: Unique Crypto Asset) at 3.5 BTC already

so in fact both stones of phase 1 are above starting bid of phase 2 already

I will look into it.  Any asset of any other coin is where I would like to build TRUST on.  https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:13:07 PM

If you are in Minnesota... https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinmn/posts/1028770643848964  You are invited to our initial investment group to become a full chartered bank.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 01:22:59 PM

Quick update:
Little maintenance today... Restarted super nodes, let them settle and started staking.  Also submitted a snapshot to googles pre-built solutions.  AWS and Azure are submitted as well.

Current Projects:
I need to make a windows install that installs the wallet and downloads the blockchain very fast.  I have looked into install shield and other install programs but they fall short with the changing .TrustPlus and %appdata% folders.  I am more than willing to host the files needed.  Ideas?

<more to come>

Markets:
Our companies first order has been placed on Bittrex for 2,500,000.  This order will be removed and placed under a new verified bittrex account when active.

Legal:
The legal work is moving along nicely.  Legal Registration in my home state is done.  Temporary board has been selected and will be submitted for Federal today.

This was typed up quickly and I will add more later.

UK Digital Futures Ltd

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 03:05:01 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 08:27:12 PM by UK Digital Futures Ltd

250 million max supply, 32.4 Million available, 18.22 Million UK Digital Futures Staking. TrustTheProcess..... Working towards LawsRulesRegulations.... Patience....
A 19 month accumulation, creating 97 shareholders from Australia, America, New Zealand and the United Kingdom divided amongst B C & D Shares, growing in strength everyday. A registered British company with registered global shareholders. Legally Structuring and building everyday. 56.2% of all availability is UK Digital Futures Corporate owned.
Building a International Decentralised Financial Blockchain Bank Portfolio 
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:50:35 AM

Still alive.

We have been organizing our corporation to compete with banks, our assets continue to accumulate to strengthen our coin.  We have a pile of BTC, DMD and SYS.  Our dead coins include ARCH, XPY, XMG, NYC and GLD.  We will not be selling any coins in 2016.

Our current legal hurdle is setting up bank accounts that veryify faster.  As everyone knows, UKDF has many coins and Trust.Digital has 12 World wide stakers.  With a legal registered Addy we can have our nodes watch and confirm TRUSTed transactions faster than Bitcoin.

We are also making a Raspberry PI so you can have a home branch.  You can add your friends and your addresses to make your RPi watch and confirm faster.  This branch PI can also store all your Bitcoin in TRUST and convert TRUST as you pay.  Trust blocks take a lot less time to confirm making your deposits and withdrawals happen faster.  If you put the PI on your DMZ, you can access your branch on your chosen mobile device via a browser.  Certificate secured.

The over promise is Plastc.  Bitpay may have a plastic card, but I am pushing to make a digital card that creates a new credit card number per transaction.

Trav

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 03:18:52 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 05:02:26 AM by mitchellmint

I moved our GPUs off rental and started mining ETH with my 36 Tahiti farm.  Couple tweaks later and now we are winning some blocks and transferred them over to Bittrex.  -Trav

0x363C094CebCc280B1e1B9B192b7d3c62F2A6B0Ed is our First Ethereum custom Custom Token with 4k TRUST on paper TUz5UMA8KWcpqdhwGmrdxKtTqfZTr5Rh9N in our safe.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 07:09:30 AM

We moved the coins around.  UKDF's coins were moved to a staker farm.  Each Super node now has 50 coins staking.  2nd year anniversary is around the corner.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 04:00:31 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 04:17:49 PM by mitchellmint

First Board meeting for Trust Digital was last-night.

Three of my friends and a new one discussed ten topics for about two hours in a small shop in Minnetonka Minnesota USA.  The corporation is formed and is now operating.  Our innovation was discussed in detail, and how it is imperative to get a bankers charter.  Minnesota Department of Commerce has pre-qualified us for the applications and our next step is to raise 15 million us dollars in capital assets.

I disclosed some of my projects that are making bitcoin with minimal cost.  Each location, with the BTC uptick kept is value and returned $.50 on the dollar.  We plan on expanding this to keep this corporation funded indefinitely.

More to come.

Travis

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 01:38:50 AM

Two year Anniversary!

Still on Bittrex around 400 satoshi.  Many challenges met.  Many more to go.

Thank you to those that are still reading.

1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:44:07 AM

Two year Anniversary!

Kudos for making it this far, Happy Anniversary!
lowhashminer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:43:32 AM

Two year Anniversary!

Still reading, still staking!

Keep up the good work.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 02:48:30 PM

We moved our domains out of GoDaddy yesterday.  Forgive us if you were not able to access the website for the past 12 hours.

-Trav

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 04:07:18 AM

I have been racking my brain on how others can benefit from my solar mining farm and ultimately expand it.  So I have come up with three concepts, Raspberry PI 3, Updating the QT app and creating a website.  
You will have to invest (yes SEC I will register it) in a solar mining  share and receive a payout using TRUST.  
The SHA256 / Scrypt / X11 / Groestl / NEOScyrpt miners will kickout the most profitable and convert to BTC.  BTC will then be added to the Bittrex Market.  The actual calculation, durrations and buy orders will be posted.
This project will be demonstrated at our August 6th meeting in Minnetonka MN.  We should have a stable chip to be sold later that month for the people that want to help out.  I would prefer Minnesotans so I can get signatures understanding its an experiment while the SEC tells me what to do next.

-Trav

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 12:09:35 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 12:27:04 AM by mitchellmint

To the mystery person calling my cellphone today "NO Caller-ID"  Here is the entire block chain files for Windows 10 64-Bit cooked on 7/21/2016.  http://www.trustplus.co/Win1064Blockchain72116.zip  Decompress it and drop txleveldb folder and blk0001.dat file in the %appdata%/TrustPlus folder.

WINDOWS 10 NOTE!!
I have advised a couple people to send their coins to a new wallet with new addresses.  Their old staking wallet.dat files have become too fat from staking to hold in memory and would crash the wallet app altogether.  

Windows 10 Move Process with one machine goes: If you have two machines with Trust, scroll down.

Make Sure TrustPlus-qt is not running.  Check your Task Manager to make sure its nowhere to be found.

BACK UP EVERYTHING in %appdata%/TrustPlus  especially wallet.dat  Put it on a flash drive incase all hell breaks lose... I cannot recover coins when they are BBQ'ed.
I just copied the entire folder and put it on a 8GB minimum stick.

Now that you are sure you have a copy and you think you can do this... I CAN REMOTE IN AND HELP WITHOUT DISRUPTING YOUR PRIVACY.  Ive done it for several people now, and they would have raised hell if hurt them in any way.

Again make sure the TrustPlus-QT application is not running

Rename wallet.dat file in %appdata%/TrustPlus Folder to wallet.old

Start TrustPlus-qt wallet.

Once its up you will notice you have zero coins.  Dont panic, TrustPlus-QT made you a new wallet and your old wallet is still safe on your computer.

Next you are going to want to encrypt your wallet.  GET OUT A PEN AND PAPER!!!  DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE YOUR PASSWORD DOWN!!!  

--> Menu --> Settings --> Encrypt Wallet

The Application will require you to close and restart the Application

Now make some new addresses in receive.  
**Here is a hint... Try not to put more than 300k per wallet address.  Max is a million.  It stakes better under a million for some reason.

Copy the new addresses to Notepad.exe and close TrustPlus-QT app.

Make 100% sure TrustPlus-qt is not running.

Here is where you need to pay close attention
got back into %appdata%/TrustPlus and rename wallet.dat to wallet.new
then rename wallet.old to wallet.dat

Restart TrustPlus-qt

It should come up and all your coins are safe.  Now send them to your new addresses you copied from notepad.exe
*** another hint, send 1 coin to each wallet for testing.

Make sure there is some verifications of the sends before you Close TrustPlus-qt

Go back into %appdata%/TrustPlus and rename wallet.dat to wallet.old
Then rename wallet.new to wallet.dat

Start TrustPlus-qt

If everything is working right... you should have a couple coins in TrustPlus-qt.  If not Do not continue... Start over from the top or email me  travis@trustplus.com

AGAIN IF YOU HAVE NO COINS IN YOUR NEW WALLET STOP!!

If everything is good and you still have the new wallet addresses, Close TrustPlus-qt

got back into %appdata%/TrustPlus and rename wallet.dat to wallet.new
then rename wallet.old to wallet.dat

Now send the rest of your new addresses you copied from notepad.exe

Make sure there is some verifications of the sends before you Close TrustPlus-qt

Go back into %appdata%/TrustPlus and rename wallet.dat to wallet.old
Then rename wallet.new to wallet.dat

Start TrustPlus-qt

You should be done.  

Backup your wallet.dat file in a safe place, look at your new password a couple times and put that in a safe place you will remember.

If you have two machines:
Send all the coins to the second (temporary) machine, wait until they verify.

Shutdown TrustPlus-QT on the permanent machine

Then delete the %appdata%/TrustPlus/wallet.dat file on the permanent machine since its empty anyways

Start TrustPlus-QT and encrypt the wallet on the permanent machine.  (A new one is automatically created.)

After the TrustPlus-QT app restarts for encryption go to receive and copy down some addresses to notepad.exe

Now send all the coins from the temporary computer to the new wallet addresses you copied on notepad.exe

After about eight hours your computer will be staking better than ever.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 05:52:22 PM

Still here!

AntMiners are running solar collecting BTC.  Trust Digital is working on surfaces that collect solar power to run a GPU.  With Zcash running away with the mining, we have been able to predict a four month payback, if Zcash is still here in February.  Long and the short We have been mining.  We are on Facebook and Twitter.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 12:56:24 PM

We Emailed Bittrex to remove DeList.  Should be gone soon.

On a positive note, we are top volume.  With the little star.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: