Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youaremysap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

ddd

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:18:07 AM

can't wait Grin

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.Tmw5zpNJvNFmxR5Vmkt7ptnaBwfJQGuqsh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:21:47 AM

I think the dev is doing us a favor by telling us about the bot. Like he said it would be easy to loose a lot of money while it is in place, but can be a good opportunity for us to buy some cheap coin and increase the number of coin holders, for us that believe in the coin this is a good thing. I know it has been said, but I feel the dev has the best interest of everyone at heart. I'm still going to buy some cheap at the bottom, but only in small amount, and help in anyway I can. I hope the rest of this community does the same. I think there is still a bright future for this coin and I'm anxiously awaiting the good news that I am sure will come.

Have a Great Day Everyone!

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:33:39 AM

Just wanted to check out your thread. I've already made some nice BTC with this coin after I sold my stash at 1000 sat  Grin
But yesterday I decided to buy back in and hold. Let's see how far TrustPlus will go  Cool
shareacoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:20:36 AM

I think the dev is doing us a favor by telling us about the bot. Like he said it would be easy to loose a lot of money while it is in place, but can be a good opportunity for us to buy some cheap coin and increase the number of coin holders, for us that believe in the coin this is a good thing. I know it has been said, but I feel the dev has the best interest of everyone at heart. I'm still going to buy some cheap at the bottom, but only in small amount, and help in anyway I can. I hope the rest of this community does the same. I think there is still a bright future for this coin and I'm anxiously awaiting the good news that I am sure will come.

Have a Great Day Everyone!

i think so.
temrus63

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:05:38 AM

Important NEWS

7-12-14  Our coin has a Bot in BitTrex that locks the price at 220-250 Satoshi and We cannot get in contact with the owner to turn it off.  BitTrex cannot block it either.  Every attempt to change it creates a bagholder.  Please do not try to raise the price.  Just buy it at the lowest amount.  This bot has 10 BTC support and the Bot just buys back in.  Only buy the lowest block, it will automatically create a new low price block within seconds.  It is time consuming but, we don’t want you to become a bag holder.  To be CLEAR... this is not our BOT!
ATTENTION!
We have information that trading bot running on the Bittrex was translated in phase 1 - retention rates TRUST below 200 Satoshi and in the nearest time will start the phase 2 - retention rates TRUST below 150 Satoshi, and the next day started phase 3 - retention rates TRUST below 100 Satoshi

Reserves bot filled up to 50 BTC, so be careful!
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:17:28 AM

Important NEWS

7-12-14  Our coin has a Bot in BitTrex that locks the price at 220-250 Satoshi and We cannot get in contact with the owner to turn it off.  BitTrex cannot block it either.  Every attempt to change it creates a bagholder.  Please do not try to raise the price.  Just buy it at the lowest amount.  This bot has 10 BTC support and the Bot just buys back in.  Only buy the lowest block, it will automatically create a new low price block within seconds.  It is time consuming but, we don’t want you to become a bag holder.  To be CLEAR... this is not our BOT!
ATTENTION!
We have information that trading bot running on the Bittrex was translated in phase 1 - retention rates TRUST below 200 Satoshi and in the nearest time will start the phase 2 - retention rates TRUST below 150 Satoshi, and the next day started phase 3 - retention rates TRUST below 100 Satoshi

Are you the person doing this? If not whats the source of your information?
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:25:24 AM

The last tweet from Dev
https://twitter.com/TrustPlusCoin/status/488117732978593792
temrus63

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:29:11 AM

Important NEWS

ATTENTION!

temrus63

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:27:25 AM

as you can see now the bot keeps the price below 150 Satoshi
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:01:47 PM

Important NEWS

ATTENTION!

I dont want to start throwing mud but, the Bot bought up everything we dumped and now we have a partner that has a total of 2.8 million coins between Poloniex and Bittrex.  They are setting the price and have locked in around 200 as the target.  The maximum BTC i have seen on the orders is 20 BTC.    When did it load up 50?

All I can say is buy slow.  We have to eat this whale one piece at a time.  Buy the first sell block, do not buy multiple blocks at a time.  If you have a miner, start working CoinKing.io  This bot suppresses the price in 30 minutes no matter what we try.

The key is to not Dump, and buy slow.  I am buying 50-1000 every new sell block.  its going to take some time to get the Millions of coins back.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:47:17 PM

why are we not using ccex then? most of our sell orders that feed the bot.. are from some of us...we are giving food to the bot....
if we stop selling or even buying the bot will stop eventually...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:48:58 PM

and its only 4 btc to 400 satoshi

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:32:20 PM

why are we not using ccex then? most of our sell orders that feed the bot.. are from some of us...we are giving food to the bot....
if we stop selling or even buying the bot will stop eventually...

The bot does not feed on BTC, that is what puzzles me.  The only way to remove the bot is to smartly buy the TRUST off of it.

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:49:24 PM

i pumped the price everytime and it gets dumped in minutes...this fcking bot...now im on 250k coins

lets switch to ccex and work together with ccex to catch the bot
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:09:28 PM

ccex will agree to help... i can contact him...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:13:54 PM

mintpal was hacked from VRC or something like that...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:45:39 PM

contacted ccex, there is a staking option possible too... having our coins there, they can stake and take some % more coins than just sitting normaly on an exchange...

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:18:03 PM

i pumped the price everytime and it gets dumped in minutes...this fcking bot...now im on 250k coins

lets switch to ccex and work together with ccex to catch the bot

The only way to remove the bot is to buy it out.  I am buying everything under 200.  Slowly taking away its power.

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:39:25 PM

so how can we see how much trust the bot still has?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:45:17 PM

How do you know that that bot is backed up by 10 bitcoins? And what would that bot have out of this style of trading? 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: