Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:40:51 PM

As someone said earlier, only way to kill a bot is to release features and news. All coins have bots ... fact ...
Still a believer but starting to worry :/

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:42:57 PM

As someone said earlier, only way to kill a bot is to release features and news. All coins have bots ... fact ...

Agree... focused on getting News.  PM me for a preview.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:49:20 PM

In other news, we are going to start selling off MitchellMint's Unused R9 280x Toxic Cards.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221491552263&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Please buy these and point them at coinking.io and set the payout to TRUST.  Every little bit helps.

neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:29:30 PM

Agree... focused on getting News.  PM me for a preview.

I would like to see that as well :-)

Just sent you a PM
temrus63

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:38:22 PM

sell

TRUST = 50satoshi after 12h
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:49:30 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 07:00:45 PM by mitchellmint

as you can see now the bot keeps the price below 150 Satoshi

sell

TRUST = 50satoshi after 12h

You said that on the other thread.  Why 100 more?  This bot is a hostile partner, not a charity.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:09:10 PM

what the heck people are still feeding the dumper at under 500 sat, just remove all your guy's low sell orders... if their selling below 200 but have to pay over 500 then it'll choke it's self out rather quickly.

coin is working great so far,

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:41:11 PM

what the heck people are still feeding the dumper at under 500 sat, just remove all your guy's low sell orders... if their selling below 200 but have to pay over 500 then it'll choke it's self out rather quickly.

Totally Agree.

Its the people hoping to sell out at a small margin higher that are keeping the price down. Silly.

They could just wait and then make a lot more.

copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:42:25 PM

the only logical explanation is that they want the btc, to play on an another coin... or they are just stupid.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:03:13 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 08:17:18 PM by mitchellmint

When the sell bot has 2,000,000 coins the buy price is 150

When the sell bot has 1,500,000 coins the sell price is 170

The buy bot has always had more than 1,500,000 and it sells to each other to maintain the price.  If the bot has more, it socks them away.

Its a manipulation to find people that sell too early.

You can seriously take their BTC.  I need to sell off my 250,000 TRUST at 200Satoshi Coins, off net, to get back in there.  Unfortunately many people want to see the investor book instead of killing this bot.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:19:19 PM

When the sell bot has 2,000,000 coins the price is 150

When the sell bot has 1,500,000 coins the price is 200

The buy bot has always had more than 1,500,000 and it sells to each other to maintain the price.  If the bot has more, it socks them away.

You can seriously take their BTC.  I need to sell off my 250,000 TRUST at 200Satoshi Coins, off net, to get back in there.  Unfortunately many people want to see the investor book instead of killing this bot.

yeah I've risked a bit more than normal trying to buy up these cheap trusts... wish I wasn't such a small fishy or I'd buy up some more, to few have real patience in crypto land

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:21:33 PM

When the sell bot has 2,000,000 coins the price is 150

When the sell bot has 1,500,000 coins the price is 200

The buy bot has always had more than 1,500,000 and it sells to each other to maintain the price.  If the bot has more, it socks them away.

You can seriously take their BTC.  I need to sell off my 250,000 TRUST at 200Satoshi Coins, off net, to get back in there.  Unfortunately many people want to see the investor book instead of killing this bot.

yeah I've risked a bit more than normal trying to buy up these cheap trusts... wish I wasn't such a small fishy or I'd buy up some more, to few have real patience in crypto land

Ill get some cash and zap these bugs... just need to make some phone calls.  We will buy slow, sell them on TRUSTPlus.com for 10,000 times more later.

Once we are clear of this... look out.

davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:27:06 AM

Dam my 100k Trust virtually worth nothing now :/

About to break into the 90 sats :/

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀