Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:38:50 PM

i understand the bot problems, bbut investors want to see some news as well. I mean i am sure willing to kill the bot, but im not willing to throw my btc into a dark hole, hope you understand.

So when people see some good news im sure there will plenty of them will to place 0.5btc buy orders at 150 sat

ps. i have cleared my sell orders..

We will be releasing the Executive Guide today.  It includes the History, Development, and how to buy.  With Target Dates.  We are asking that everyone distribute it to friends not in Crypto and ask if they would like to be a part of Trust.  Please have your friends and neighbors download the QT and sell the coins to them.  Keep the Cash or buy more from the "Bargan BitTrex."  Remember, you set the price.

This guide will also be hitting the mailboxes of Venture Capital Investors.  Paper, Email and CrunchBase

The Wallet Registry "TRUST Tags" is finished, we are trying to put some roadblocks to prevent tampering and free access to this database.  TRUST will be used to add the servers to the whitelist.

The Trust QT app has form but we need to make the transactions more obscure.  Right now they send a 1 satoshi flag.  That just plain isnt good enough.  We are creating an ALGO to split the transaction with a flag.  It looks like all transactions will  go through this Algo and split into a two transaction CoinJoin of some sort.

The RPi project is becoming a monster.  We have figured out how to stream the blockchain between multiple Pi's.  The HardDrive space savings is incredible and we now have plenty of room for multiple coins on each Pi.  Interface is still whiteboard, but we will be making a control panel on TrustPlus.co

Marketing.  Yes we are trying to become an agent for Western Union.  Our LLC paperwork is lower on Minnesota's priority list than expected.  Another waiting game.  Our marketing department is currently working to find the best vendor to make prepaid cards like Gaming Cards sold at convenience stores.  We call them "Minecraft Cards."

We are also changing the market name on BitTrex.  It will not be called forevermore as "Bargain BitTrex"  The coin costs 400 Satoshi to Make and it is available for a rock-bottom 100!  75% off is an incredible deal, it wont last long.

Hope this helps.  Thank you for everyone's continued support.  Our Resller Kit will be available next week.  Folder, pamphlet, business cards with your name on it.  We are trying to fund it so you don't have to.  Our team should be on the streets going door to door in August.

PS - Try to sell your coins for cash.  The markets are there to help you buy.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:42:08 PM

thanks mitchell, looking forward to it!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:53:23 PM

i dont think this dumping anymore is done by a bot... Sad

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:54:16 PM

i understand the bot problems, bbut investors want to see some news as well. I mean i am sure willing to kill the bot, but im not willing to throw my btc into a dark hole, hope you understand.

So when people see some good news im sure there will plenty of them will to place 0.5btc buy orders at 150 sat

ps. i have cleared my sell orders..

We will be releasing the Executive Guide today.  It includes the History, Development, and how to buy.  With Target Dates.  We are asking that everyone distribute it to friends not in Crypto and ask if they would like to be a part of Trust.  Please have your friends and neighbors download the QT and sell the coins to them.  Keep the Cash or buy more from the "Bargan BitTrex."  Remember, you set the price.

This guide will also be hitting the mailboxes of Venture Capital Investors.  Paper, Email and CrunchBase

The Wallet Registry "TRUST Tags" is finished, we are trying to put some roadblocks to prevent tampering and free access to this database.  TRUST will be used to add the servers to the whitelist.

The Trust QT app has form but we need to make the transactions more obscure.  Right now they send a 1 satoshi flag.  That just plain isnt good enough.  We are creating an ALGO to split the transaction with a flag.  It looks like all transactions will  go through this Algo and split into a two transaction CoinJoin of some sort.

The RPi project is becoming a monster.  We have figured out how to stream the blockchain between multiple Pi's.  The HardDrive space savings is incredible and we now have plenty of room for multiple coins on each Pi.  Interface is still whiteboard, but we will be making a control panel on TrustPlus.co

Marketing.  Yes we are trying to become an agent for Western Union.  Our LLC paperwork is lower on Minnesota's priority list than expected.  Another waiting game.  Our marketing department is currently working to find the best vendor to make prepaid cards like Gaming Cards sold at convenience stores.  We call them "Minecraft Cards."

We are also changing the market name on BitTrex.  It will not be called forevermore as "Bargain BitTrex"  The coin costs 400 Satoshi to Make and it is available for a rock-bottom 100!  75% off is an incredible deal, it wont last long.

Hope this helps.  Thank you for everyone's continued support.  Our Resller Kit will be available next week.  Folder, pamphlet, business cards with your name on it.  We are trying to fund it so you don't have to.  Our team should be on the streets going door to door in August.

PS - Try to sell your coins for cash.  The markets are there to help you buy.

great news!! Indeed, investors should buy in at this, bargain bittrex 75% discount while they still can!
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:54:47 PM

the graphics curve..its just down.. not even a single raise... wtf!!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:32:34 PM

the graphics curve..its just down.. not even a single raise... wtf!!

the coin is barely over a week old. The community of this coin includes AltCoin developers, programmers, investors, and PhDs; among other demographics.

Anyone should be able to see that since the coin price is this low it creates an extremely low barrier of entry and provides an extremely low risk investment opportunity.

This is a perfect storm brewing and it can only lead to growth.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:10:21 PM

the point is... during the pow phaze.. it was mined like crazy... and now even the thread has only 20 pages..

so all that power, was big farms? or real users? cause the thread is not active at all..

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:20:02 PM

the point is... during the pow phaze.. it was mined like crazy... and now even the thread has only 20 pages..

so all that power, was big farms? or real users? cause the thread is not active at all..

There were many connections in Hong Kong and Amsterdam on the super nodes during PoW 6400+ block.  America was pretty quiet.  I am going to start branching out on more blogs, specifically Facebook.

We will help them (the public) understand how Digital Currency works and how it benefits their lives.  Production of coins scares the public, the fact that someone can just print more money, doesn't settle well.  Interest, they understand and accept.  Our community's transparency will bring them in.

We need to make sure we have no questions or the slightest appearance of impropriety before we make a Facebook Push.

I need the Bot coins bought up, and Mr Devil's questions answered.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:29:28 PM

i bought 50k at 112, should i eat them slowly or in once? when it starts its dumping? at 200? or it changed?

do we have any clue how many of them left inside the bot?

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:30:52 PM

i bought 50k at 112, should i eat them slowly or in once? when it starts its dumping? at 200? or it changed?

I have been eating the small first block... if the blocks dont show back up, I wait 30 minutes. - Travis

Ill post the bot holdings in a second.  >>> method I copy BitTrex and PoloniEx Sell Book to get an estimate <<<

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

I have been eating the small first block... if the blocks dont show back up, I wait 30 minutes. - Travis

Ill post the bot holdings in a second.  >>> method I copy BitTrex and PoloniEx Sell Book to get an estimate <<<

Estimate 1.9 Million in BitTrex and 1.1M in PoloniEx

Thank you to whomever just killed the bot in PoloniEx and put a thrashing in BitTrex

allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 09:22:31 PM

TrustPlus has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Under the symbol TRST because we don't support the runaway 5, 6, 7, and 8 character "symbols")

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 11:13:11 PM

Two bots, a buy and a sell.  Four if you include PoloniEx

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 11:14:57 PM

TrustPlus has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Under the symbol TRST because we don't support the runaway 5, 6, 7, and 8 character "symbols")

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=1000

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:48:15 AM

Two bots, a buy and a sell.  Four if you include PoloniEx

yup make them pay more than their getting for them... they should be losing +40 sats per coin if it's what's buying my coins just below 200... then selling more back to me under 120

EDIT: only playing with a couple thousand tho... the rest are staking nicely Smiley

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
paycum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:51:03 PM

i dont want to be unpatient, but why wasnt the update released yesterday?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:30:47 PM

Why should update release yesterday?Huh?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:33:39 PM

Dev did release info yesterday.
paycum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:41:12 PM

I did see his post with the update but i expected some kind of whitepaper as he mentioned "Executive Guide".

the update itself was great though Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:40:49 PM

I did see his post with the update but i expected some kind of whitepaper as he mentioned "Executive Guide".

the update itself was great though Smiley

It was released. Go to the googledocs link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: