Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121944 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 04:28:01 AM

I show 0.8 M coins on Bitrex and 0.6 M on Poloniex.  Still watching for a Transfer from one market to the other.  I would prefer we buy this bot out, the releases should benefit true investors.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:55:39 AM

bot hasnt placed new sell walls in the last couple of hours. Is the bot dead?

ps. is the other topic locked? i cant post there anymore?

edit: bot just placed a tiny sell order. he is probably almost out of funds.

The bot is out of coins in BitTrex.  The owner still has an estimated 1.1 Million in Poloniex and they have transferred the coins to BitTrex to compensate... I am watching for the transfer.  The address will be announced if they try it.

The Production Thread has been locked.  Mr. Devil was a paid FUD.  No reason to continue, or produce an opportunity to make money for what he was saying.

I hope we are clear of this, and we will try to release news every 12 hours.  I am starting to select leaders of the community.  Their involvement to this point has been extraordinary, and have a personal stake in the success.  They will be rewarded with pre-mine funds.

Keep eyes out for Bounties.  Many people have experience doing the simple coin upgrades and services.

I still would like someone to compile a GUI QT (qmake) for Linux.

the last piece from this song... "If I write the classic shit then I don't have to die at all !?" if you are for real and put your heart in to your work with Trust, do your best work, pay for the best help, be innovative... you could be creating something that sticks around, like a good song/painting thats still admired years after the artist has passed Wink  in other words... do it BIG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pCb-iUmy1o

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:59:01 AM

I show 0.8 M coins on Bitrex and 0.6 M on Poloniex.  Still watching for a Transfer from one market to the other.  I would prefer we buy this bot out, the releases should benefit true investors.

only problem is price already goes up so its twice more expensive to buy up his coins. but its going prety fast now, half his stack is gone in a day now. i try to buy another stack today. i only buy at bittrex though.

but if he has like 400k left its also ok right? i mean bots will be there always and if he has that small of a stack it wont have much impact, its only a few btc.

but indeed better kill him as much as possible before releasing any news and/or releases.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:29:07 AM

before was no coins in bittrex and 1.1 on polo... and now without any transfer is 0.8 and 0.6? come on mitchellmint be more clear... dont just make that numbers up...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:32:50 AM

I show 0.8 M coins on Bitrex and 0.6 M on Poloniex.  Still watching for a Transfer from one market to the other.  I would prefer we buy this bot out, the releases should benefit true investors.

before was no coins in bittrex and 1.1 on polo... and now without any transfer is 0.8 and 0.6? come on mitchellmint be more clear... dont just make that numbers up...

no this was the last update he mentioned before:

Current Estimate 1.2 M on BitTrex and 0.7 on PoloniEx

but indeed before that it looked like bot was away. how does he get new coins when there are no buy orders except from buyers like us?

ps. i just bought about 500k so only 300k to go now for bittrex!

i think the bot is almost out as i see him place prety big buy orders at 134sat now for 0.2btc or is one of us placing higher buy orders?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:02:54 AM

yes but between 0 on bittrex an 1.1 on polo.. he was watching...

and after that 0.8 and 0.6... where these coins where transfered? should they be on the explorer? and then again watching...

and from a total sum of 1.1 we went to 0.8, and 0.6 = 1.4 (300k more)
and i have eaten this past week 1 milion trusts.. and the bot keeps getting back? how?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:05:24 AM

that buy at 94192 coins? its us or the bot? i am starting not to see anything...
and believe that its a user and not a bot...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:06:53 AM

right now is 177 sell for 1200trusts if i put 176 with 80k trust will the bot sell at 175?HuhHuh

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:20:22 AM

that buy at 94192 coins? its us or the bot? i am starting not to see anything...
and believe that its a user and not a bot...

Definitely a user and not a bot.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:07:05 AM

So over all this bot chatter, waaay too much focus on the bot instead of development.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀