Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:48:11 PM

Started work on the wiki page for trusplus. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome! Smiley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrustPlus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:31:24 PM

Front page updated.  Trustplus.com  Please troll me on spelling mistakes.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:19:39 AM

looks like TRUST getting some life on bittrex now  Smiley
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:43:37 PM

it take some time to get this coin to the moon.
Volume is growing a little bit. That is a good sign.

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:18:17 PM

yeah and topic is more active as well. price seems stable now around 100sat. i hope there will be a new release or update soon which can attract some more volume

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:47:11 AM

Can you help me with this Goose EGG?  https://bter.com/voting#TRUST

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:11:12 AM

Can you help me with this Goose EGG?  https://bter.com/voting#TRUST

Perhaps there should also be a focused effort to get Trust on https://www.coinpayments.net/ with the next vote.
Leesminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:26:40 PM

hey all I just wanted to have you check out this project that I am directly involved in.  The goal is to bring more value to good coins like TRUST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712629.0
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:34:58 PM

yeah and topic is more active as well. price seems stable now around 100sat. i hope there will be a new release or update soon which can attract some more volume

And now its quiet

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:47:09 PM

hey all I just wanted to have you check out this project that I am directly involved in.  The goal is to bring more value to good coins like TRUST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712629.0

i "watch"that topic. It is cryptradio.
I am curious if people listen to cryptradio...

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:21:04 PM

And now its quiet

hehe yeah, we need some great updates to get the price up again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:59:26 PM

nah.. too slow sadly... 14 pages thread? 5 users it total chatting.... and we want bter?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:30:46 PM

the mining phase has a shwack of pages too, i think most are waiting to see what will happen on bittrex if people are confident bot is gone it wouldn't take much to give a big push on twitter

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Sticker87

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:27:09 AM

Hello good people of TRUST!

Since the heated lauch phase of the coin seems to be over and things somewhat calmed down for now I thought it to be a good time to get myself a little more involved with the project (or more accurately with the people still invested in it now that the big beginning rush has passed).

I have been watching this project since the very beginning and I´m also financially involved with it (that is I have a nice little bag of trust staking in my wallet). Despite the price collapsing from the high 700 something sat to recent sub 100 I still see as much potential as ever with the base principle ("Trust is built, not given.") of the coin. From where I stand the "building" has only just begun and the true value of the coin, higher or not, will not be seen for quite some time.

But so as not to ramble I conclude my first post here with a question and a suggestion.

Question: Who are currently the key people involved with the development of the coin? Obviously there is mitchellmint as the lead developer and stafur has been involved with graphical designs. Anyone else at this point?

Suggestion: Could the roadmap receive some attention from the dev? For now the exact plans for the future of this coin the dev has are what interest me most. It would be nice if the roadmap had some sort of chronological timetable (what is to be achieved and in what time and so on, what features/functions are being developed/researched etc.).
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:23:56 PM

Hello good people of TRUST!

Since the heated lauch phase of the coin seems to be over and things somewhat calmed down for now I thought it to be a good time to get myself a little more involved with the project (or more accurately with the people still invested in it now that the big beginning rush has passed).

I have been watching this project since the very beginning and I´m also financially involved with it (that is I have a nice little bag of trust staking in my wallet). Despite the price collapsing from the high 700 something sat to recent sub 100 I still see as much potential as ever with the base principle ("Trust is built, not given.") of the coin. From where I stand the "building" has only just begun and the true value of the coin, higher or not, will not be seen for quite some time.

But so as not to ramble I conclude my first post here with a question and a suggestion.

Question: Who are currently the key people involved with the development of the coin? Obviously there is mitchellmint as the lead developer and stafur has been involved with graphical designs. Anyone else at this point?

Suggestion: Could the roadmap receive some attention from the dev? For now the exact plans for the future of this coin the dev has are what interest me most. It would be nice if the roadmap had some sort of chronological timetable (what is to be achieved and in what time and so on, what features/functions are being developed/researched etc.).

Good call.
If they do that they attract more investors...

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:54:41 PM

I put some pressure on our programmers today to get an update.  I believe they have had enough time to be at some point besides a couple screen shots.  Stafur needs to start seeing some code, as well do I.  I have only been able to see the front end.  The price of the coin put us behind since the bounties are in TRUST.  I had to scramble to get some BTC guarantee agreements made.  I hope to see some activity in GIThub soon.

Most of the programming will be handled in the trustplus.co space.  There still seems to be a problem with autotransations ability to trigger a non auto transaction without detection.  Even and odd or being able to publish the algo leaves little comfort to myself for a smoke.  We are looking for a foolproof undetectable ignore trigger.  So far we have not been able to fool ourselves and figure out the trigger quickly.

Tags are still being built, with the additional option to publish the Trust Score in the directory.  The API Private Access Keys to Tags will be sold on our site.  We are working on profit sharing using TRUST and referrals.

Retail site is going up.  Shopify will hopefully approve our Payment System.  We will be offering crypto gear: RPi, USB miners, Wallet Paper, Stickers and setup services.

The hosted multi-wallet is getting closer, its uses a web app to connect over VPN.  Basic Send, Receive TRUST with the ability to convert to BitCoin when needed.  My guess is most people will use this app to run their BitCoin Wallets on their mobile devices.  Fees paid to TRUST to support the app and network.  We tried to host the RPi's on a Vbox... nope.  We are also looking into Vbox'ing Linux.  So far RPi seems to be stable and cost effective.

A new discussion, TRUST 2015 was planning on being a POS.  With the recent X11 scam coins, I wonder if we should add a PoW segment to 2015.  We are still planning to go ahead in 2015 with a 6% APR (inflation) PoS x11 Coin for 12 months.  Thoughts?

MiningMinion

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:32:26 AM

I put some pressure on our programmers today to get an update.  I believe they have had enough time to be at some point besides a couple screen shots.  Stafur needs to start seeing some code, as well do I.  I have only been able to see the front end.  The price of the coin put us behind since the bounties are in TRUST.  I had to scramble to get some BTC guarantee agreements made.  I hope to see some activity in GIThub soon.

Most of the programming will be handled in the trustplus.co space.  There still seems to be a problem with autotransations ability to trigger a non auto transaction without detection.  Even and odd or being able to publish the algo leaves little comfort to myself for a smoke.  We are looking for a foolproof undetectable ignore trigger.  So far we have not been able to fool ourselves and figure out the trigger quickly.

Tags are still being built, with the additional option to publish the Trust Score in the directory.  The API Private Access Keys to Tags will be sold on our site.  We are working on profit sharing using TRUST and referrals.

Retail site is going up.  Shopify will hopefully approve our Payment System.  We will be offering crypto gear: RPi, USB miners, Wallet Paper, Stickers and setup services.

The hosted multi-wallet is getting closer, its uses a web app to connect over VPN.  Basic Send, Receive TRUST with the ability to convert to BitCoin when needed.  My guess is most people will use this app to run their BitCoin Wallets on their mobile devices.  Fees paid to TRUST to support the app and network.  We tried to host the RPi's on a Vbox... nope.  We are also looking into Vbox'ing Linux.  So far RPi seems to be stable and cost effective.

A new discussion, TRUST 2015 was planning on being a POS.  With the recent X11 scam coins, I wonder if we should add a PoW segment to 2015.  We are still planning to go ahead in 2015 with a 6% APR (inflation) PoS x11 Coin for 12 months.  Thoughts?

good to see dev is actively making things happen.
CryptRadio

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:57:45 AM

Hello CryptNation!!!!

After lots of thought about our current community, and our own vision for the world of cryptocurrency, we have published Cryptradio's Guiding Principals.  As mentioned we are looking to impact the crypto community and do so in a positive way.  We feel that by creating a set of 5 commandments that we will work under this will organically transfer through to our listeners, sponsors, paid advertisers, and most important our CryptRadio team!

Stay Tuned for some soft launch dates, as well as the BIG ONE......LAUNCH DATE!!!!!!!!

tearing down wall!

check out our thread and feel free to leave comments, suggestions, and general feedback.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712629.msg8076484#msg8076484
stafur

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:02:43 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 02:04:35 AM by stafur

I put some pressure on our programmers today to get an update.  I believe they have had enough time to be at some point besides a couple screen shots.  Stafur needs to start seeing some code, as well do I.  I have only been able to see the front end.  The price of the coin put us behind since the bounties are in TRUST.  I had to scramble to get some BTC guarantee agreements made.  I hope to see some activity in GIThub soon.

Great! Looking forward to reviewing the code! Thanks!

A new discussion, TRUST 2015 was planning on being a POS.  With the recent X11 scam coins, I wonder if we should add a PoW segment to 2015.  We are still planning to go ahead in 2015 with a 6% APR (inflation) PoS x11 Coin for 12 months.  Thoughts?

I think 6% is too high after the first year. I think that the main purpose of POS at that point should be for securing the network instead of minting and hoarding should be discouraged as much as possible. An APR of 0.5% to 2% that starts after 1 hour and lasts 14 days would likely suffice to encourage some staking, but discourage hoarding.

Further, I would also like to propose dropping the APR to 12% after 3 months, 6% after 6 months, and 3% after 9 months. That is dropping to 12% in October 4th, 2014, 6% January 4th, 2015, and 3% on April 4th, 2015. The final APR would then be fixed, as per community consensus, on July 4th, 2015 and thereafter.

As for mining, that also sounds like a good idea. I think that instead of another short term mining period, a longer period with a fixed number of rewards per block that encourage spending and assist the PoS process with PoW to secure the block-chain, may be more beneficial.

Furthermore, I would like to encourage looking for a consensus on creating a gradual transition to a new block-chain that starts in 6 months and which maintains both block chains active for an additional 6 months prior to fully transitioning to the new block chain. [edit] Link to picture of the gradual transition suggestion: https://www.dropbox.com/s/efushhccz8djv1g/Gradual-block-chain-Transitions-Sergio-Tafur.png

How does setting up a simple vote to let the community chime in on these ideas sound? (I would also like to encourage the community to establish an open decision making methodology for this coin)

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!
GAML

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:51:01 AM

Hi everyone.

Please keep voting for trustplus on mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting  we can vote once per hour.  In September the voting system is being abolished so lets try and get Trust listed before that happens =)

This is a good idea, but we have a couple investors that own MINTPAL .  They are waiting on a few things before adding us to MintPal, the same with Cryptsy.

That is totally awesome. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: