Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:07:03 AM

Hi everyone.

Please keep voting for trustplus on mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting  we can vote once per hour.  In September the voting system is being abolished so lets try and get Trust listed before that happens =)

This is a good idea, but we have a couple investors that own MINTPAL .  They are waiting on a few things before adding us to MintPal, the same with Cryptsy.

That is totally awesome. 

Does Moohla not own Mintpal now?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:16:19 AM

I put some pressure on our programmers today to get an update.  I believe they have had enough time to be at some point besides a couple screen shots.  Stafur needs to start seeing some code, as well do I.  I have only been able to see the front end.  The price of the coin put us behind since the bounties are in TRUST.  I had to scramble to get some BTC guarantee agreements made.  I hope to see some activity in GIThub soon.

Most of the programming will be handled in the trustplus.co space.  There still seems to be a problem with autotransations ability to trigger a non auto transaction without detection.  Even and odd or being able to publish the algo leaves little comfort to myself for a smoke.  We are looking for a foolproof undetectable ignore trigger.  So far we have not been able to fool ourselves and figure out the trigger quickly.

Tags are still being built, with the additional option to publish the Trust Score in the directory.  The API Private Access Keys to Tags will be sold on our site.  We are working on profit sharing using TRUST and referrals.

Retail site is going up.  Shopify will hopefully approve our Payment System.  We will be offering crypto gear: RPi, USB miners, Wallet Paper, Stickers and setup services.

The hosted multi-wallet is getting closer, its uses a web app to connect over VPN.  Basic Send, Receive TRUST with the ability to convert to BitCoin when needed.  My guess is most people will use this app to run their BitCoin Wallets on their mobile devices.  Fees paid to TRUST to support the app and network.  We tried to host the RPi's on a Vbox... nope.  We are also looking into Vbox'ing Linux.  So far RPi seems to be stable and cost effective.

A new discussion, TRUST 2015 was planning on being a POS.  With the recent X11 scam coins, I wonder if we should add a PoW segment to 2015.  We are still planning to go ahead in 2015 with a 6% APR (inflation) PoS x11 Coin for 12 months.  Thoughts?

thanks for updates ,Im hold my coins

cryptox11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:42:34 AM

I believe in this coin. Dev and guy working in this project are responsable. Logo are beautifull. Community are big ..

SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:12:25 AM

Can some members here take a look at the Wiki  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrustPlus  and check for conflict?  The page is in danger of being deleted for a few reasons, I think the primary one is suspected close relation to subject by contributor. I don't see it, but the Dev team is asking people in the Fuelcoin community to contest the deletion of the Wiki page!
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:08:24 PM

Can some members here take a look at the Wiki  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrustPlus  and check for conflict?  The page is in danger of being deleted for a few reasons, I think the primary one is suspected close relation to subject by contributor. I don't see it, but the Dev team is asking people in the Fuelcoin community to contest the deletion of the Wiki page!

i dont see anything strange...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
haos

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:36:28 PM

Anything going on with Trust recently?
This silence is awkward for a coin with such potential.
paycum

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:41:04 PM

Anything going on with Trust recently?
This silence is awkward for a coin with such potential.

silence? they posted an update yesterday lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:33:37 PM

.....................crickets..........................
neite99

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:36:30 PM

I put some pressure on our programmers today to get an update.  I believe they have had enough time to be at some point besides a couple screen shots.  Stafur needs to start seeing some code, as well do I.  I have only been able to see the front end.  The price of the coin put us behind since the bounties are in TRUST.  I had to scramble to get some BTC guarantee agreements made.  I hope to see some activity in GIThub soon.

Most of the programming will be handled in the trustplus.co space.  There still seems to be a problem with autotransations ability to trigger a non auto transaction without detection.  Even and odd or being able to publish the algo leaves little comfort to myself for a smoke.  We are looking for a foolproof undetectable ignore trigger.  So far we have not been able to fool ourselves and figure out the trigger quickly.

Tags are still being built, with the additional option to publish the Trust Score in the directory.  The API Private Access Keys to Tags will be sold on our site.  We are working on profit sharing using TRUST and referrals.

Retail site is going up.  Shopify will hopefully approve our Payment System.  We will be offering crypto gear: RPi, USB miners, Wallet Paper, Stickers and setup services.

The hosted multi-wallet is getting closer, its uses a web app to connect over VPN.  Basic Send, Receive TRUST with the ability to convert to BitCoin when needed.  My guess is most people will use this app to run their BitCoin Wallets on their mobile devices.  Fees paid to TRUST to support the app and network.  We tried to host the RPi's on a Vbox... nope.  We are also looking into Vbox'ing Linux.  So far RPi seems to be stable and cost effective.

A new discussion, TRUST 2015 was planning on being a POS.  With the recent X11 scam coins, I wonder if we should add a PoW segment to 2015.  We are still planning to go ahead in 2015 with a 6% APR (inflation) PoS x11 Coin for 12 months.  Thoughts?

Some kind of screenshot or anything would be nice here.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:49:17 AM

.....................crickets..........................

giggle

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:50:22 AM

The shots I have are at TrustPlus.com  There are pictures of the projects we are working on.  Can anyone take the lead on starting the discussion about adding PoW for the 2015 Coin?

stafur

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:07:25 AM

I put some pressure on our programmers today to get an update.  I believe they have had enough time to be at some point besides a couple screen shots.  Stafur needs to start seeing some code, as well do I.  I have only been able to see the front end.  The price of the coin put us behind since the bounties are in TRUST.  I had to scramble to get some BTC guarantee agreements made.  I hope to see some activity in GIThub soon.

Great! Looking forward to reviewing the code! Thanks!

A new discussion, TRUST 2015 was planning on being a POS.  With the recent X11 scam coins, I wonder if we should add a PoW segment to 2015.  We are still planning to go ahead in 2015 with a 6% APR (inflation) PoS x11 Coin for 12 months.  Thoughts?

I think 6% is too high after the first year. I think that the main purpose of POS at that point should be for securing the network instead of minting and hoarding should be discouraged as much as possible. An APR of 0.5% to 2% that starts after 1 hour and lasts 14 days would likely suffice to encourage some staking, but discourage hoarding.

Further, I would also like to propose dropping the APR to 12% after 3 months, 6% after 6 months, and 3% after 9 months. That is dropping to 12% in October 4th, 2014, 6% January 4th, 2015, and 3% on April 4th, 2015. The final APR would then be fixed, as per community consensus, on July 4th, 2015 and thereafter.

As for mining, that also sounds like a good idea. I think that instead of another short term mining period, a longer period with a fixed number of rewards per block that encourage spending and assist the PoS process with PoW to secure the block-chain, may be more beneficial.

Furthermore, I would like to encourage looking for a consensus on creating a gradual transition to a new block-chain that starts in 6 months and which maintains both block chains active for an additional 6 months prior to fully transitioning to the new block chain. [edit] Link to picture of the gradual transition suggestion: https://www.dropbox.com/s/efushhccz8djv1g/Gradual-block-chain-Transitions-Sergio-Tafur.png

How does setting up a simple vote to let the community chime in on these ideas sound? (I would also like to encourage the community to establish an open decision making methodology for this coin)

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!

[edit] Are the above statements a good place to start the PoW discussion? Smiley
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:12:53 AM

I put some pressure on our programmers today to get an update.  I believe they have had enough time to be at some point besides a couple screen shots.  Stafur needs to start seeing some code, as well do I.  I have only been able to see the front end.  The price of the coin put us behind since the bounties are in TRUST.  I had to scramble to get some BTC guarantee agreements made.  I hope to see some activity in GIThub soon.

A new discussion, TRUST 2015 was planning on being a POS.  With the recent X11 scam coins, I wonder if we should add a PoW segment to 2015.  We are still planning to go ahead in 2015 with a 6% APR (inflation) PoS x11 Coin for 12 months.  Thoughts?

I think 6% is too high after the first year. I think that the main purpose of POS at that point should be for securing the network instead of minting and hoarding should be discouraged as much as possible. An APR of 0.5% to 2% that starts after 1 hour and lasts 14 days would likely suffice to encourage some staking, but discourage hoarding.

Further, I would also like to propose dropping the APR to 12% after 3 months, 6% after 6 months, and 3% after 9 months. That is dropping to 12% in October 4th, 2014, 6% January 4th, 2015, and 3% on April 4th, 2015. The final APR would then be fixed, as per community consensus, on July 4th, 2015 and thereafter.

As for mining, that also sounds like a good idea. I think that instead of another short term mining period, a longer period with a fixed number of rewards per block that encourage spending and assist the PoS process with PoW to secure the block-chain, may be more beneficial.

Furthermore, I would like to encourage looking for a consensus on creating a gradual transition to a new block-chain that starts in 6 months and which maintains both block chains active for an additional 6 months prior to fully transitioning to the new block chain. [edit] Link to picture of the gradual transition suggestion: https://www.dropbox.com/s/efushhccz8djv1g/Gradual-block-chain-Transitions-Sergio-Tafur.png

How does setting up a simple vote to let the community chime in on these ideas sound? (I would also like to encourage the community to establish an open decision making methodology for this coin)

[edit] Are the above statements a good place to start the PoW discussion? Smiley

Sorry, I was standing in the Forest and didn’t see the Trees.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:56:14 AM

I like the gradual percent change, the overlap of versions.  I see a matrix of variables to vote on... APR, Frequency of APR Reduction, PoW Reward, Transitional Overlap and Frequency.

stafur

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:30:46 AM

[...]
I like the gradual percent change, the overlap of versions.  I see a matrix of variables to vote on... APR, Frequency of APR Reduction, PoW Reward, Transitional Overlap and Frequency.
Great. Would you like me to set it up via survey monkey while a more official voting medium is created/selected?
I would also welcome suggestions about what language to use for the questions. Thanks!
neite99

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:18:28 AM

The shots I have are at TrustPlus.com  There are pictures of the projects we are working on.  Can anyone take the lead on starting the discussion about adding PoW for the 2015 Coin?

I do not see them on the site. Where should I be looking?
paycum

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:19:53 PM

i dont know if its a good idea and if its possible, but is it possible to make multiple mining periods?

for example every 3 months an x amount of coins can be mined. after 3 months new mining period starts with zero difficulty again. this way people who join after 3 months have same chances as people who mined from the start.

this will not only attract new miners and trust lovers but is also spreading the coins better as more miners means a better spread. this will also mean better price stabillity as most miners just mine to make profit and dump all their coins.

with most coins now you see that only a few miners have all the mined coins...

same with staking. maybe an idea to create a maximum stake per month. this way people wont buy millions of coins just to stake and gives others more chances to stake as well.

or a percentage. so lets say if you have between 500/50000 you get x stake per month, between 50000/250000 x stake per month and so on. so basically a fixed amount per month based on their coin level. so this will give everyone a better insentive to stake coins which improves security. also it prevents bots and pumpers/dumpers to just buy millions of coins just for the stake which in return are mostly used to manipulate the market.

this will also be good to prevent double spend attack.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
stafur

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:49:56 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 04:36:11 PM by stafur

i dont know if its a good idea and if its possible, but is it possible to make multiple mining periods?

for example every 3 months an x amount of coins can be mined. after 3 months new mining period starts with zero difficulty again. this way people who join after 3 months have same chances as people who mined from the start.

this will not only attract new miners and trust lovers but is also spreading the coins better as more miners means a better spread. this will also mean better price stabillity as most miners just mine to make profit and dump all their coins.

with most coins now you see that only a few miners have all the mined coins...

I agree with your idea, but think it should be every 6 months to allow for a longer period of stability and more gradual transition to the new block-chain. As for the number of coins, I am of he opinion that every PoW should have a decreasing number of coins toward a fixed reward. Maybe an inverse sqrt function? something like:

Num of Reward Coins  = Reward_min + 1 / sqrt(time factor * date + date shift)

I additionally like the idea of allowing the difficulty to reset at the start of the transition to the new block-chain. I also believe that resetting the difficulty with every new block-chain will continue to draw new miners and investors to the coin.

same with staking. maybe an idea to create a maximum stake per month. this way people wont buy millions of coins just to stake and gives others more chances to stake as well.

or a percentage. so lets say if you have between 500/50000 you get x stake per month, between 50000/250000 x stake per month and so on. so basically a fixed amount per month based on their coin level. so this will give everyone a better insentive to stake coins which improves security. also it prevents bots and pumpers/dumpers to just buy millions of coins just for the stake which in return are mostly used to manipulate the market.

this will also be good to prevent double spend attack.

I also like the idea of a maximum stake. I think that the maximum staking should be somewhere in the range of 0.5% and 2% APR. I also think the idea of a variable APR dependent on coins held is very interesting and promotes securing the network.

[edit] Looking forward to putting these and other ideas to a vote! Smiley

neite99

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:55:33 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 06:08:39 PM by neite99

I don't want to start any bad comments or anything but why are we discussing next year when the volume and price is so low?

Seems to me like what the coin really needs is an announcement. Or at least a glimpse of what is coming soon.

Put simply. What is there to invest in? Why would we invest?

I am on the richlist and I am holding but I would like some sort of answer to this rather than just blind faith.

Edit:

When I say this I also mean explain in laymens terms. There are a lot of people out there playing crypto that have no idea what RPi is. Screenshots and a basic explanation of what you are trying to accomplish would do wonders for the coin.

Also cleaning up the front page of this thread. It looks super blocky and odd looking it is a real turnoff for potential invesstors.
stafur

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:05:42 PM

I don't want to start any bad comments or anything but why are we discussing next year when the volume and price is so low?

Seems to me like what the coin really needs is an announcement. Or at least a glimpse of what is coming soon.

Put simply. What is there to invest in? Why would we invest?

I am on the richlist and I am holding but I would like some sort of answer to this rather than just blind faith.

Edit:

When I say this I also mean explain in laymens terms. There are a lot of people out there playing crypto that have no idea what RPi is. Screenshots and a basic explanation of what you are trying to accomplish would do wonders for the coin.

Also cleaning up the front page of this thread. It looks super blocky and odd looking it is a real turnoff for potential invesstors.

One way to increase the value of the coin is to reduce the current rate of inflation and provide an vehicle for use (spending) while reducing the incentive for hoarding of the coin. I have suggested a proposal that gradually achieves this. If the current investors are interested in increasing the value of the coin sooner rather than later, then creating/finding vehicles for expenditure while reducing the staking APR should be pushed for more immediately.

Your comment about the front page of this thread should be addressed. It also applies to the overall presentation of the coin in websites and social media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: