Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:04:08 AM

Update: We are on schedule for this Thursday's announcement at 11:00 pm GMT.

Hi, imho it's very important due to the last Poloniex statement about TRUST delisting on 24th September.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:11:23 AM

Hi, imho it's very important due to the last Poloniex statement about TRUST delisting on 24th September.

Yeah, I saw that as well. Bittrex is getting most/if not all of  of the market action. Though I consider my self bound to the schedule I set with MitchellMint, I will say that imho the announcement I will be making on Thursday will resonate very strongly with new and existing TRUSTplus supporters! I left two links,  P,  and G in my previous post on Sept. 19th to give you a hint of what's coming! ;-)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:48:53 AM

Yeah, I saw that as well. Bittrex is getting most/if not all of  of the market action. Though I consider my self bound to the schedule I set with MitchellMint, I will say that imho the announcement I will be making on Thursday will resonate very strongly with new and existing TRUSTplus supporters! I left two links,  P,  and G in my previous post on Sept. 19th to give you a hint of what's coming! ;-)

I saw that. Looking forward to great things to come.
Topgun2000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:33:42 AM

P for PayPal 😊
stafur

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:00:21 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 03:53:30 AM by stafur

Hey!

Welcome to our official announcement!! Thank you for your continued support of TRUSTplus!
It's been great reflecting on the last couple of weeks and seeing that we have so many supporters interested in the success of this coin!

Oh, and once again, thank you for your patience!

A few things first.

I am happy to see that the TRUST market has continued to experience steady and sustained growth! Since our last announcement, we have seen peak values up ~5 times compared to August 20th and ~13 times higher than those in August 15th! It is good to see the market responding well to our continued development efforts!

When you think about it, we are doing something special with this coin. We are not only proving that you can TRUST the efforts of the TRUSTplus coin developers, we are continuing to bring transparency and legitimacy, TRUST, to the alt-coin community!!

In fact, as of September 14, 2014 CryptoAsian has given us a 5 out 5 score for our proof-of-dev!!

It is great to see the continued support our dev team is receiving by everyone who has chosen to like and follow our efforts!! The TRUSTplus Facebook page now has a reach measured by Facebook at over 8,474 (nearly 8 times the reach since our last announcement)!

The community support has been so great that TRUSTplus has been added to the Preliminary list of Coins to be included in the Casheer platform!!

Oh, and please don't forget to check out and like our Facebook page!!
Ok, now to the more technical news.

TRUSTplus Android Wallet

I have said that I would develop an android wallet for TRUSTplus and I mentioned that in order to do so I would need to fork and port trustplus-wallet and trustpluscoinj.

Today I am happy to announce that we have the trustplus-wallet available as a packaged apk built and installed in both emulated and live android environments! The apk can generate Trustplus addresses and private keys accepted by the trustplus peer network, and is currently in pre-release beta on the peer network!  

That is, today I have the trustpluscoinj library communicating with the TRUSTplus peer network, have the wallet running in a live android environment, can pull blocks from the blockchain, and generate trustplus addresses &  key pairs that can send/receive coins!! Please email me if you are interested in testing the pre-release beta version of the wallet.

You can feel free to scan the QR code that is part of the screenshot below to verify its authenticity.

Automatic Transactions in the Android Wallet

I have also validated the planned implementation and proof of concept for privacy enhancing automatic transactions!! The work that builds on the white-paper we released on how Automatic Transactions will enhance the privacy of your TRUSTplus transactions!!

pyTRUST
In the previous announcement I informed you of my efforts to make it easier for merchants/service providers to use TRUST.
I am happy to announce that I am also making excellent progress in developing that architecture!!

So far I have been able to interface to the first (PostgreSQL) of the three SQL databases that will be supported by pyTRUST. I have identified pycoin and trustplus-python as the modules which I will port/extend to pyTRUST for managing raw transactions. I will be using trustplus-python to implement raw/automatic transactions and interface with the TRUSTplus daemon via RPC. I will be using pycoin to directly connect to the trustplus peer network for lower level management raw transactions.

You might ask, "why two raw transaction interfaces to the trust plus peer network?".

The answer to that question is as follows:
We will continue implementing raw transactions that are be designed to support payments (traditional user of coins) and contracts.
But we can do better!!

We are moving towards TRUSTplus 2.0, contracts!!
That is, pyTRUST will facilitate the generation, execution, and evaluation of decentralized contracts!!

One example (of many), imagine that a user wanted to open an account via some web service, and wanted to establish some TRUSTworthiness with the web-service provider, but has no preexisting reputation to leverage.

Well, what if that user could buy TRUST from the web-service?! That would be the first part/start of the contract!!

Now, lets say that at some point the user closed their web-service account. In that case they'd probably like some if not all of the TRUST they bought from the web-service to be made available for them to use freely; without having to worry about the web-service spending the TRUST in the contract, or the risk is that the web-service might just disappear one day!!

On the other hand, if the user turns out to be abusive, the web-service would not allow an early close of the contract. If too much abuse is getting through, the size of the deposit can be raised, and/or the length of the contract can be increased. That would be the second part of the contract!! You can learn more about contracts at reference, 1.

With TRUSTplus and pyTRUST I will be working to develop novel, custom, and legally sound decentralized TRUST contracts!!

I am very confident that pyTRUST will provide merchants/service providers with the ability to easily and seamlessly use TRUST to carry out transactions!! These modules will allow any website/htmlform to use the pyTRUST cgi based python class!

Oh, and two more things.

Paypal and Market API implementation!!

Not only will pyTRUST support contracts and be able to interface with commonly used SQL databases, like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite; we are adding PayPal and market exchange support to pyTRUST!!!

As part of the development phase of TRUSTplus, we will be implementing the PayPal RESTful interface and bittrex-python api!!.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments, questions, and/or concerns!

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:05:29 AM

Nice announcement and like the twitter pic. Can see the headlines now "Sergio Tafur, a face we can trust."
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:44:36 AM

Amazing work Stafur. What you are building is what is meant with real life usable services. Thanks for your hard work! The future of Trustplus looks very exciting.
haos

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Nice to see the progress. Good job!
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:27:19 PM

saw the post on hashlets through twitter what is that all about? maybe discussion can be facilitated here.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 08:53:40 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 09:30:35 PM by mitchellmint

I bought quite a few $50 Prime Hashlets to find out the payouts.  They now make enough in payouts to buy another 1M Prime.  This will create an ever growing Farm.  I (travis) was trying to create a conversation on HashTalk but I seem to attract flies where every I go.  I will have to figure-out how to monetize this talent  Undecided

So... the idea is to sell a shares of the Hashlet FARM using TRUST.  Dividends would be Paid in TRUST.  I asked the HashTalk Community what would be the best way to facilitate this and now I am asking this community.  Please help me develop this idea.  I think its great for the coin but I need community input.  Specifically, should I sell shares by percentage? What is a good buy back strategy? What would be the frequency of reporting?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:59:44 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 10:17:07 PM by mmm01

from what I've been reading/can see, prime hashlets seem to be the best thing out as far as cloud mining goes. I know they raised their price for a couple of hashlets so I don't know if it is still worth it. You can trade and sell your hashlets which is great. I'm wondering if they will be worth even more in the future. I don't know much about cloud mining or anything like that so I really can't speak on your idea/execution of it. If demand for hashlets increases  $50 is still quite cheap and I think this is definitely a good idea, especially since you gain new features for every new hashlet update produced (if new features get delivered that is). I know saying I like your idea doesn't help, but I don't know how it can be implemented so all I can say is that your idea seems intriguing and something I'd be interested in as a holder of trust.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 10:08:31 PM

Implementation will be key to this, and your interest tells me to keep developing this Investment Product.  I want to make sure that everyone that would like to purchase, understands exactly what to expect.  I also want to measure this against TRUSTplus PoS 18%.  There are the obvious pitfalls of trusting ZenPool, GAW, and my integrity.  We would need consistent verifiable reporting to keep investors using TRUST.

This is just an upgrade to a MultiPool.  How do we keep it easy?

Topgun2000

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:04:28 PM

I don't really understand to much there. Your upgrading to a multipool to farm trustplus! You have shares to sell that you use trustplus to buy into & the payout is in trustplus, is what I've took from that. Just a lay man me! I would be interested in shares in the hashlet farm shares of trustplus. On going commited DEV. Many thanks
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:24:46 PM

tehmirth on Hashtalk said it best - "Equitable splitting of Prime stakes that is used for backing of trust coin."

An old friend from Diamond coin showed us his multipool http://multipool.bit.diamonds/

I like how you create an account with your Addy.   

mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:36:24 PM

so i gather you will be using that as an example
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:43:59 PM

If I understand everything correctly then the best point of action would be to have them in segments. As in one hashlet will be worth 10 'shares.'
Each share should be worth 'X' Trust, lets say 10 000. (Using rough numbers here - No actual value, keeping it simple)

So every 100 k Trust gets a hashlet and it's split accordingly, the key would be though forever increasing the cloud mining capabilities, which is where it starts getting complicated and excessive with workload over time. In essence it would make sense to put half the profit back into getting more mining while the other half goes to the investors as 'dividends' in TRUST.

This then creates a stable rise in the mining power, TRUST purchases on the exchange and gives valid reason to the term 'investing' due to the continual payouts. The shares should over time keep their value along with payouts which could be re-invested, saved or whatever. Also if it's kept in basis of 10 then it should stay relatively simple.

This is just if I understood everything and everyone correctly. If I didn't, forget this post.

Look over there...
stafur

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:06:14 PM

Hello,

So, some exciting times are ahead! I am on schedule for the next announcement on:
Thursday, Oct. 9th, 2014 @ 11:00 pm GMT

In the meantime, we have been discussing the prospect of providing smaller news we can share with you, with regards to development, in the form of smaller updates. The differences between updates and announcements are as follows:

Announcements will be regularly scheduled every other Thursday @ 11:00 pm GMT.
During announcements I will attempt to summarize major events that relate to TRUSTplus and provide an outlook for what you can expect from TRUSTplus in the near and long term.

Updates will not be regularly scheduled, though I will try my best to inform you at least 24 hours before releasing one. During updates I will attempt to provide information related to the outlook presented in announcements, as necessary.

That being said....

Please look forward to an update this coming Thursday at 11:00 pm GMT. Wink
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 05:32:15 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 05:51:45 PM by mitchellmint

Our IRC channel has been reset.  TipBot still has all its coins and is operating properly.  Please try to log back in.  

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#TrustPlus  

If you have any troubles, please let me know.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 10:30:00 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 10:40:34 PM by mitchellmint

We have  an IRC Tipbot that will GiveAWay 25K TRUST Rain and Grand prize 25K TRUST Winner.  The rain is at 11 GMT today, you must attend to win.  Join us for the update!

Freenode.net/#TrustPlus

stafur

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:00:25 PM

Hello,
Once again, thank you for your patience, time, and consideration of our updates and announcements.
As this is meant to be a brief update and not an announcement I will get straight to the point.

Since our last announcement there was a video released which showcased our progress with the android wallet.
With this update we would like to you know that our android wallet is now functional on the TRUSTplus network!!!

Grin

That is to say, the android wallet is now able complete the following tasks:

From the previous Announcement, the android wallet can do the following:
Connect to the TRUSTplus peer-to-peer network
Manage TrustPlus addresses: Create/Read/Store/Label/Encrypt/Export/Import addresses
Manage QR codes for TrustPlus addresses/keys: Read QR Code/Display QR Codes

As of this update, the android wallet can do the following:
Verify X11 Block Hashes.
Sync the TRUSTplus blockchain.
Process TRUSTplus Transactions from Blocks
Send TRUST
Receive TRUST
Confirm Sent/Received Transactions

What's next:
First:
We are now ready to share the android app with TRUSTplus supporters who would like to help us debug the apk.

Please let us know if you would like to help out and we will send you a link to the apk so you can install it in your android device.
Sending feedback is really easy since the wallet has a built in bug tracking/submission, feature in the Diagnostics settings.

After the apk has gone through a few rounds of testing/debugging we will deliver an official beta.

Second:
Once we are confident that we have resolved most bugs that may crop up from the testing phase, a beta will be released as the production version into the market place, for free (no ads etc), in the android market place (Google Play)!! Smiley. At that point we will make the final push for completing the implementation of automatic transactions in the mobile wallet.

Finally:
Once automatic transactions are enabled in the apk, development will start on Trust Contracts for both the QT wallet and the Android Wallet.

Oh, and one more thing!!
In the coming days we will be updating the QT wallet to enable reading QR codes via your android wallet. Smiley
You can look forward to that link in one of our upcoming announcements!

As always, please let us know if you have any comments/questions, and/or suggestions.
We look forward to hearing from you!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: