BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 02:52:26 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 10:48:25 AM by BitcoinEXpress

deleted
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:50:34 PM

Didn't we already go over this? I thought this was fairly well established...

Bobnova

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 05:28:25 PM

Yup, a couple times even.

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 06:26:32 PM

Nothing new here...
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 07:29:46 PM

... how much is realsolid paying you to keep him fresh in everyones minds?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Cosbycoin

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 07:42:45 PM

... how much is realsolid paying you to keep him fresh in everyones minds?

Answer: 1 trillion SC 3.0 coins
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 09:29:30 PM

Over the past three weeks or so it has been obvious to me at least that there have been multiple people posting as "Coinhunter". Varying writing styles, varying misspellings consistent with other users such as ViperJBM, speaking from an American perspective verses speaking from the usual Aussie perspective of CH, etc...

Some of the post are plain civil and are laid out in a logical thought process, something CH never was never able to do. In addition I've seen a couple of post that spew about the KWH/SC ratio being eco-friendly, something that was the obsession of Viper.

All of this started right about the time the now abandoned effort to pass Coinhunter and RealSolid off as two different people was launched.

Anyone else notice the "Multi-Coinhunters"

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

You should just marry Realsolid(opposites attract?), clearly you have a huge crush on him by constantly posting about him in every other thread.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Cosbycoin

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:51:53 PM

Over the past three weeks or so it has been obvious to me at least that there have been multiple people posting as "Coinhunter". Varying writing styles, varying misspellings consistent with other users such as ViperJBM, speaking from an American perspective verses speaking from the usual Aussie perspective of CH, etc...

Some of the post are plain civil and are laid out in a logical thought process, something CH never was never able to do. In addition I've seen a couple of post that spew about the KWH/SC ratio being eco-friendly, something that was the obsession of Viper.

All of this started right about the time the now abandoned effort to pass Coinhunter and RealSolid off as two different people was launched.

Anyone else notice the "Multi-Coinhunters"

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

You should just marry Realsolid(opposites attract?), clearly you have a huge crush on him by constantly posting about him in every other thread.

Wow I didn't thnk even CH would scrape that far into the bottom of the barrel in getting your support.

BCX, bro, just let it go already. Everyone knows SC is dying/dead and that CH is the biggest douche of all time.

We get it.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: