Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own a firearm?
yes - 20 (37%)
no - 34 (63%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own a firearm?  (Read 4431 times)
nicked

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

Why don't you feel comfortable having one around? Do you plan on storing it on the kitchen table or something? Guns are completely safe if you are responsible.]
chshabbir

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:47:50 AM

No!!
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:51:40 AM

No!!

Just curious as to why not.

Not picking on you in any way.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
WonFreeBitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:02:02 AM

no, i don't have firearm. but i will buy sniper

with sniper I look like him

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:16:49 AM

No firearms here.

Unless you consider match + gasoline/alcohol as some kind of firearm .

I don't understand the American obsession with guns anyway, tanks and explosives are far more effective Wink

Here is more because get a weapon is hard to get, and I can't have that funny AK-47 and AR-15 I want.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:24:42 AM

No, I don't. We have stupid laws in Europe.
Guns in the US are so cheap, I could pay twice that just to own one, but here you can't even buy a .22 pistol not to mention something like AR15. (unless you're a cop).

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:26:11 AM

No, I don't. We have stupid laws in Europe.
Guns in the US are so cheap, I could pay twice that just to own one, but here you can't even buy a .22 pistol not to mention something like AR15. (unless you're a cop).

You lack a Second Amendment.

oh wait

You lack a constitution!

Sorry!

Corporations For Crypto
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:30:11 AM

To be honest, considering what Europeans do to incompetent heads of state when we get pissed off enough and we do have guns I'm not surprised they won't let us have any or give us a constitution or let us vote on anything important. On the other hand you Americans have more guns than you know what to do with and you're just a bunch of trash talking pussies Tongue
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:34:49 AM

To be honest, considering what Europeans do to incompetent heads of state when we get pissed off enough and we do have guns I'm not surprised they won't let us have any or give us a constitution or let us vote on anything important. On the other hand you Americans have more guns than you know what to do with and you're just a bunch of trash talking pussies Tongue

Oh.

Now tell us how you really feel!

Corporations For Crypto
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:57:42 AM

Don't own any firearms personally.  But do believe in the right of citizens to own them for so many reasons.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:14:10 AM

americans are obsessed with their guns.. probably has to do with our history. there's no other country that loves its guns than USA.
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:38:43 AM

Yes I do. My buddy and I head down to the range on a regular basis to target shoot. My buddy and I both own Smith & Wesson MP 9mm range kits.  That's all I own at this time, but I plan on picking up a 12 gauge for trap shooting.  Right now I borrow one of my buddies when we go trap shooting. 

It makes for a fun afternoon, nothing like a little healthy competition and a few hundred rounds to clear the mind.

I've lost a couple so called friends after they found out I went and got my firearms license, like i was now some kind of killer.  I am a responsible firearms owner who only shoots at targets at the range, nothing more.

Personally, I think everyone should take the courses even if they don't plan on owning firearms. Of course I'm talking about Canadians here, but everyone should learn about gun safety.  I learned a new respect for firearms through going through the process of obtaining my license.
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:10:10 AM

No, I don't and I don't believe citizens in well-run civilized societies should either
Caveat: the State has to make good its obligation to take care and protect all its citizens

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:14:34 AM

I would love to own one though. a friend offer a .22 to me but i'm not sure if its a lose fire arm.. might as well not.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:22:06 AM

No, I don't and I don't believe citizens in well-run civilized societies should either
Caveat: the State has to make good its obligation to take care and protect all its citizens

Why? For me, and live many other responsible owners, it's a hobby. We are not out to hurt anyone.

I see that you bring up the fact the state should take care and protect all its citizens.  Yes, they should, but that's not going to happen.

This image always comes to mind:

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:19:19 AM

Here is a pain in the butt get authorization to have one, and its too expensive, and keep one is a pain too.

Even cops and soldier can't have machine guns and assault rifles, only work with them on the barracks and in mission.

Verrac

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:11:03 AM

Civilians can't legally get a permit for guns other for hunting or sports and the permit only lasts 2 months.
You can get a crossbow here, though. I kind of want to aquire one some time in the future.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:16:47 AM

Nope, glad I don't need it here where I live.

Where pray tell is this utopia where there has never been a single violent crime and fully autonomous Psycho-Pass-esque robots exterminate anyone who even thinks of committing one?

I am from EU, here we got really bad gun law. No one have any firearms beside airguns.

No one but violent criminals and those criminalized merely for wanting to exercise their human right to effective self-defense...

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:20:09 AM

Everyone should have a Beretta they carry and one they leave at home!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:42:26 AM

I won't disclose what I have or how many, but let's just say if somebody tries to break in at night I'll be the one sipping coffee in the morning.

I never supported gun users until I heard the guns and religion quote (and I'm not religious) - that's when I knew it was time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: