Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Announcement] Bitscalper under new management.  (Read 15499 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:26:18 PM

When staff here thinks I don't want it out cuz it might compete with me then lulz fine post it. It's on his back.

We will see if he really has the balls to post it and the ability to deal with the repercussions.

Honestly I doubt he will post it, but I will take away my protest so that he can clear himself of his shame and ignorance by posting code he did not write.

Peace

Umm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:29:11 PM

It's not because of the competition, it's because the code is shamefully horrible and might be used by clone startups to scam more users.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:39:42 PM

It's not because of the competition, it's because the code is shamefully horrible and might be used by clone startups to scam more users.

Why would it scam users?

BitScalper wasn't a scam because it had a bad arbitrage bot. It was a scam because it had no arbitrage bot.

He had someone put that together for him after he got caught running a ponzi.

MiningBuddy (OP)

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 04:20:36 PM

When staff here thinks I don't want it out cuz it might compete with me then lulz fine post it. It's on his back.

We will see if he really has the balls to post it and the ability to deal with the repercussions.

Honestly I doubt he will post it, but I will take away my protest so that he can clear himself of his shame and ignorance by posting code he did not write.

Peace
I made the comment about competition in jest, hence the smiley, though I guess it didn't come across as intended so apologies if offence was caused.

I am thinking things over in regards to releasing the code and I would like to collect more opinions before making any decision though at the moment I can't see any positive effect releasing the code could have on the community. There is a huge barrier to entry with bots like this so chances of actually seeing a legit version out in the wild is very slim.

pazor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 08:15:24 PM

everything is lost ? no hope ?

Huh

treuhand-Dienst gewünscht? - frag per PM an
BTC 174X17nR7vEQBQo4GXKRGMGaTmB49Gf1yT
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 08:22:13 PM

Have the address(es) where the stolen coins were withdrawn to been published? I don't recall seeing anything. Presumably there was a single 1k+ transaction to the cracker's address.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
MiningBuddy (OP)

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 10:05:32 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2012, 10:45:02 PM by MiningBuddy

everything is lost ? no hope ?
Yes and yes.

Have the address(es) where the stolen coins were withdrawn to been published? I don't recall seeing anything. Presumably there was a single 1k+ transaction to the cracker's address.
Not yet, I'm working my way through the logs at the moment but I am running out of time before I have to leave and regex isn't my strong point. I will probably have a list uploaded soon though all the email addresses will just be simply removed until I have chance to look more into an expression that allows me to remove the text after the @ symbol, its getting late here and I have to be up early. - logs uploaded https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=68862.msg893249#msg893249

terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 10:22:49 PM

lrn2regex

Code:
(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:(?:(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t] )+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?: \r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:( ?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*@(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\0 31]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\ ](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+ (?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?: (?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*|(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z |(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n) ?[ \t])*)*\<(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:@(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\ r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n) ?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t] )*))*(?:,@(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])* )(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t] )+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*) *:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)?(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+ |\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r \n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?: \r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t ]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*@(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031 ]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\]( ?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(? :(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(? :\r\n)?[ \t])*))*\>(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)|(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(? :(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)? [ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)*:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:(?:(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]| \\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<> @,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|" (?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*@(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t] )*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\ ".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(? :[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[ \]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*|(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000- \031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|( ?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)*\<(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:@(?:[^()<>@,; :\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([ ^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\" .\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\ ]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*(?:,@(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\ [\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\ r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\] |\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*)*:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)?(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \0 00-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\ .|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@, ;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(? :[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*@(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])* (?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\". \[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[ ^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\] ]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*\>(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:,\s*( ?:(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\ ".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:( ?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[ \["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t ])*))*@(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t ])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(? :\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+| \Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*|(?: [^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\ ]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)*\<(?:(?:\r\n) ?[ \t])*(?:@(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\[" ()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n) ?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<> @,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*(?:,@(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@, ;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t] )*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\ ".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*)*:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)? (?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\". \[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\.(?:(?: \r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z|(?=[\[ "()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|"(?:[^\"\r\\]|\\.|(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]))*"(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]) *))*@(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t]) +|\Z|(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*)(?:\ .(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*(?:[^()<>@,;:\\".\[\] \000-\031]+(?:(?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])+|\Z |(?=[\["()<>@,;:\\".\[\]]))|\[([^\[\]\r\\]|\\.)*\](?:(?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*\>(?:( ?:\r\n)?[ \t])*))*)?;\s*)
MiningBuddy (OP)

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 10:44:30 PM

Bitcoind list accounts:
http://pastebin.com/x9yS8Fk9

Bitcoind listtransactions '*' 999999 | grep '"txid"' | uniq -c | sort -n:
http://pastebin.com/3heUAyVD

hoo

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 11:21:23 AM

miningBuddy, You had better hope no one finds your real name,
sorry doesn't cut it you piece of shit.

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
MiningBuddy (OP)

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 11:29:09 AM

miningBuddy, You had better hope no one finds your real name.
And why would that be? I am not anon so finding my details is quite trivial.

hoo

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 11:32:15 AM

miningBuddy, You had better hope no one finds your real name.
And why would that be? I am not anon so finding my details is quite trivial.

you give away the userlist, and expect, to not be put on the list of people who deserve to have every bone in their body broken in 2?

hoo

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 11:47:35 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81454.0

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 11:48:57 AM

Hey, I know there's a "scammer" tag, but is there a "raging insane nutcase tag"?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 11:55:33 AM

Oh no. I couldn't do that, Goat. I'd never get around to eating any popcorn if I did.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 12:05:16 PM

Oh no. I couldn't do that, Goat. I'd never get around to eating any popcorn if I did.

I used to have that policy:)

I wonder thought how many BTC hoo had with him. Think is was over 5?

I can't imaging he'd be this upset for anything under say 50 btc. Then again I have a poor imagination. How much was it, hoo? Sorry if you've already mentioned it, but I just don't feel like wading through your venom atm.

hoo

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 02:54:38 PM

Please tell me each of you had active accounts on bitcoinica.
after this message both of you are getting ignored.
go suck each other off, homos.

hoo

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 03:06:08 PM

700 btc for me in bitcoinica Smiley    Not really sure how that is related.

unignored.
I take back the homo comment to you, the other guy will just have to break his neck now.

I must say today is becoming a good day.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 03:15:43 PM

700 btc for me in bitcoinica Smiley    Not really sure how that is related.

unignored.
I take back the homo comment to you, the other guy will just have to break his neck now.

I must say today is becoming a good day.

I'm a guy? You know this because ... ? So how much are you owed, hoo?

Edit: Since I'm on ignore - Goat, will you tell hoo that I said he should tell us what he's owed? Because I'm not talking to him at the moment, so ner.

pazor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 03:28:21 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2012, 12:39:53 PM by pazor

i have found my address and the amount of bitcoin that i lost in bitcoinscalper.

1E3rgt3wfMNLYsf1FgtzAon9GUpZASEyjj   -> bitcoin@p*g**o.**

so you can return my 0.30 BTC to 16zKVks9wPe2pd9wnyGh95HSbbW5UVsXBz

thank you!

Grin  Grin  Grin

treuhand-Dienst gewünscht? - frag per PM an
BTC 174X17nR7vEQBQo4GXKRGMGaTmB49Gf1yT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: