Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OldManLogan's Shop *XBOX ONE FOR 300$*  (Read 2766 times)
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:45:25 PM

Do you have anymore xbox live codes for 50% interested in ordering some

@CoffeCoin!: Yes, they are legitimate. They just come from my family store. My father however doesn't want to disclose details about who I am or where I'm living of course. Since we are talking about BTC that would defeat the whole purpose of BTC itself. Moreover, this is indeed somewhat of an "under-the-table" deal.

Sounds like a legit family store operation!
OldManLogan (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:37:55 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 07:53:11 PM by OldManLogan

@CoffeCoin!: Yes, they are legitimate. They just come from my family store. My father however doesn't want to disclose details about who I am or where I'm living of course. Since we are talking about BTC that would defeat the whole purpose of BTC itself. Moreover, this is indeed somewhat of an "under-the-table" deal.

Honestly, you are all free to believe I'm stealing them and flipping them for profit if that makes you feel better. Besides my word there are no real guarantees, obviously.
Still, more than offering a middleman/escrow there is not much I can do. Before bashing, though, you should probably ponder about that and about the fact that I have no "urgency" in reselling them, being items that are in my possession.

That does not quite match with scam offers or deals involving stolen goods, am I right?

Still waiting for buyers (if anyone wants to take the risk, LOL). One Xbox One for $350 shipped (I'm actually thinking I may sell it on eBay and just convert to BTC, though). Cool
OldManLogan (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:53:20 PM

Friendly up. Come on guys. Cry
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:22:30 PM

Honestly, you are all free to believe I'm stealing them and flipping them for profit if that makes you feel better. Besides my word there are no real guarantees, obviously.
Still, more than offering a middleman/escrow there is not much I can do. Before bashing, though, you should probably ponder about that and about the fact that I have no "urgency" in reselling them, being items that are in my possession.

That does not quite match with scam offers or deals involving stolen goods, am I right?

Still waiting for buyers (if anyone wants to take the risk, LOL). One Xbox One for $350 shipped (I'm actually thinking I may sell it on eBay and just convert to BTC, though). Cool

I never said anything about anything being stolen, but you yourself are the one who wants this to be an "under-the-table" deal, implying that you'd like someone on here to assist you with tax evasion of your "family store."  Really, if you can sell these for that price then your store should be sold out.  Good luck with this.

Also with them "being in your possession" I'd think you could at least post a picture of your multiple units.
CoffeeCoin!

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:05:59 AM

Picture please!  Smiley
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:17:46 AM

Do you sell anything else or just these?

ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:19:08 AM

Do you still have the xbox one?
Will you do escrow?
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:57:39 AM

Do you think you will ever be getting xbox currency. Grin

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: