Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please delete this thread  (Read 3879 times)
oXo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:29:44 AM

My father is the CEO of the biggest Internet services company and i approve this thread 100% .

My father can beat your father up.

No offense op but I call bullshit. If your father was in jeep rosy of losing his well established career because you made this post then maybe you should think about that before posting. The fact that you are so defensive makes it seem like you're lying but it doesn't really matter either way.
Musent

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:39:38 AM

I'd say the opposite is happening. They are staying far away from BTC, for now.
e4xit

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:00:08 PM

Please stop arguing over whether or not I'm full of shit. I can provide proof to a single TRUSTWORTHY, vetted member of the community if they can convince me that they will not share the information that I give them that will prove I am telling the truth. Obviously, it shouldn't be anyone who has posted in this thread, yet, as there are clearly biased opinions all ready.

Provide evidence to Danny Hamilton ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60820 ) he is trustworthy and will report back here with findings using terms agreed to with you.

Not your keys, not your coins.
CoinJoin, always.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:06:20 PM

Man can't wait what this will turn into.

*goes buy popcorn*

Eth.
MrGreenHat (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:22:39 PM

Danny, if you are reading this and are willing to vouch for my credibility, please send me a Private message and we can maybe figure something out.
oXo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:30:39 PM

Danny, if you are reading this and are willing to vouch for my credibility, please send me a Private message and we can maybe figure something out.

No one cares if your dad is CEO of so called major bank. Really.

If you provided proof to the whole forum what would change? It's still so early in the bitcoin stages banks won't get involved even if your dad says he should of invested in bitcoin awhile ago.
MrGreenHat (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:44:54 PM

No one cares if your dad is CEO of so called major bank. Really.

If you provided proof to the whole forum what would change? It's still so early in the bitcoin stages banks won't get involved even if your dad says he should of invested in bitcoin awhile ago.

It seems like a lot of people DO care since they are calling me full of shit, but you have made a valid point. This is all really, really dumb.  I initially made this post because I thought that some people might be interested on how an executive banker with a 35+ year career feels about bitcoin. I wasn't trying to boast or brag.

edit: The only reason I am considering this is because of all the jackasses who assume that I am attempting to somehow manipulate the market in my favor. Yes, I'm sure there are people who come on here all the time and try to pump up the price, how often does it work, I wonder? Probably never. I just don't want to be remembered as "the guy who made up a BS story to try to pump up the price", because that is not my intention, and it never was. I plan on posting here in the future and I don't want all of my posts to be prejudiced by this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: