Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine  (Read 58807 times)
atanas2d

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:24:24 PM

real price 100 sat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:29:16 PM

price will go to 1ksat not below that   Grin

What featureless fastmined coin has a 10m USD marketcap after one week?  

Maybe the dev will reveal some awesome promises/whitepaper/roadmap on day 5, 6 or 7 to pump and dump his instamined stash, who else here is in on the plan?

Otherwise I don't see how he could make a killing out of it.

Buying snacks for next weekend's drama...

Sorry to be trollin', if someone can tell me what this coin is good for I will be happy to change my opinion : D
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:34:24 PM

Hey man, to my point again, tell me this isn't a racket...

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

The players: The Pack of Wolves
Binaryclock: (dedicatedpools)
Bittrex: (jumps when binary tells them to list a coin $$$)
Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)
Coin dev: Usually but not always

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are all quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex etc.. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  we may need to fight fire with fire

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Trezi

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:39:18 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 03:58:35 PM by Trezi

price will go to 1ksat not below that   Grin

What featureless fastmined coin has a 10m USD marketcap after one week?  

Maybe the dev will reveal some awesome promises/whitepaper/roadmap on day 5, 6 or 7 to pump and dump his instamined stash, who else here is in on the plan?

Otherwise I don't see how he could make a killing out of it.

Buying snacks for next weekend's drama...

Sorry to be trollin', if someone can tell me what this coin is good for I will be happy to change my opinion : D

POW will last about 3,5 days - check the last block, block reward halving comes soon.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:16:24 PM

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are all quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex etc.. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  we may need to fight fire with fire

And here is how much you don't know.  Smaller pools like Chickenstrips, Suchpool, Moon, etc. USUALLY are on new coins before Dedicated.  They are more in touch with the devs then binary. So what you are describing happens everyday on many different pools.  Mining any new coin is a risk, and if you mine it you may win or lose. Recently dedicated had Lotus and Dice coin that both were never listed, so 100% loss for miners and them.  Bittrex lists whatever the community wants that will have a lot of volume, and when a coin like Xan has 200GH on it, there will be volume and a need for an exchange.  Now I agree with you that I have no idea why Noah got insta-listed, it was not big like Xan.  I also don't like how Bittrex tends to add new coins at like 3am-6am, when I am sleeping and can't put them up for sale.  I realize they have day jobs as well, but listing coins when only the West coast and China can benefit is a problem.  I don't agree with you that there is any racket going on, but I think Bittrex should NOT list coins after like 10pm for them, it is just silly to list a coin in the middle of the night, unless you are catering to the Chinese.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:16:59 PM

MMNC

Instead of showing up hours and hours after a ninja launch, sh*t the f*ck up, keep an eye on this forum, and  get on the right coin at the right time!
If i didnt look at this thread, i'd missed this coin also. Now, i got in very fast, instamined the sh*t out of this coin, and it's already dumped & sold.
On to the next coin! That's just the way it works now. If you want stability, mine bitcoin/litecoin.
ircactus

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:18:04 PM

MMNC

If you hate dedicatedpools so much. Don't mine there. Put together something better. They currently have about 1/4 of the hash.
Nobody is making anybody do anything. Newbie miners / renters / whatever don't know any better that's the underlying problem.

Openly calling for DDoS on anyone is bad j00j00. Just saying
bitspender

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:21:33 PM

MMNC

If you hate dedicatedpools so much. Don't mine there. Put together something better. They currently have about 1/4 of the hash.
Nobody is making anybody do anything. Newbie miners / renters / whatever don't know any better that's the underlying problem.

Ignore him. Just a frustrated miner who is probably amongst those foolish people who rent hashrates and are surprised they never got profit  Roll Eyes
wealthy$

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:28:50 PM

I am giving this coin a trial, its already listed on bittrex

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:32:07 PM

MMNC

Ignore him. Just a frustrated miner who is probably amongst those foolish people who rent hashrates and are surprised they never got profit  Roll Eyes
im not accusing anyone of anything and i have mined some of this coin but its got to make u wonder or ask some questions.i have seen better coin take 10 times longer to get on bittrex and the amount of bighashes hitting this coin is not out of the ordinary but dooes make u wonder.i can understand the hash picking up after it hits and exchange but to have the amount of hashes onit prior to exchange someone knew something.anyway just my opinion.good luck with coin and mine hard or go home!!!! Wink Grin Smiley

atanas2d

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:43:51 PM

Some coins are profitable to mine, others not! It's absolutely obvious that when the whole mining world mine one coin It wouldn't be so profitable. It's also obvious that when a lot of people mine a coin, It's suitable to be added on an exchange - where people can start trading. Some coins are good for long term investment, others are PnD stuff. In every case if you're just mining/selling person you're in the wrong coin and no one is guilty for that except you... Also there will be a pump after another (just) miners are done with selling Cheesy
cava

Activity: 346

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:48:09 PM

XanonCoin added to whatmine.com

darkowenter

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:28:18 PM

Block reward halved, dont sell below 20 satoshi people !  Wink
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:36:19 PM

Are dumpers going to listen?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
ebeth08

Activity: 168

Twitter - @hashking

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:38:38 PM

Are dumpers going to listen?

You would think people would be smart enough, but I am not so sure Huh

BTC CASINO - REAL LIVE DEALERS >> http://bit.ly/btccasino
Mine @ the Best Pools | Standard Fee: 0.75% | https://www.minep.it/
VISION IT, LIVE IT
dstorm

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:58:54 PM

xan.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

altmine.net p2pools - Follow me on Twitter for latest updates @altminenet
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:04:12 PM

MMNC

Instead of showing up hours and hours after a ninja launch, sh*t the f*ck up, keep an eye on this forum, and  get on the right coin at the right time!
If i didnt look at this thread, i'd missed this coin also. Now, i got in very fast, instamined the sh*t out of this coin, and it's already dumped & sold.
On to the next coin! That's just the way it works now. If you want stability, mine bitcoin/litecoin.
Ya I saw your fat ass mining machine yesterday lol,,, your part of the problem. you guys are going to fall eventually... its in the works. Oh and how is this coin doing for everyone? Lol what a joke,,, guess I am glad I didn't mine this after seeing the abuse it was taking on dedicatedpools,,, another Noah lol the words out brother"  Wink

bitspender

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:29:35 PM

Ya I saw your fat ass mining machine yesterday lol,,, your part of the problem. you guys are going to fall eventually... its in the works. Oh and how is this coin doing for everyone? Lol what a joke,,, guess I am glad I didn't mine this after seeing the abuse it was taking on dedicatedpools,,, another Noah lol the words out brother"  Wink

Yesterday? What coin...

And how this coin is doing? Great, got a big fat 8BTC pure netto profit in my pockets for mining 4 hours flat Wink
How is your bashing going?
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:41:40 PM

xan.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

+1 need to spread the hashing around

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:00:22 PM

Yesterday? What coin...

And how this coin is doing? Great, got a big fat 8BTC pure netto profit in my pockets for mining 4 hours flat Wink
How is your bashing going?
You were on suchpool maybe, or someone with your name... don't think you were part of "D" team and I'm so glad you have lined your pockets. The bashing if you want to call it that, is going great, I call it exposing a real problem for 99% of the miners, who will agree with me and who want to mine a coin that has potential but the pigs are always there first on the good ones, as you very well know.  I have received numerous PMs in support of this problem" and many are willing to help in stopping the rig renters and one pool in particular  Wink

Fair Distribution is the answer. Limit all coins to 50 MH per account per pool, problem solved.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: