Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SC] SilkCoin - Takeover and Rebuilding Discussion/Proposal  (Read 60561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:30:03 PM

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 05:32:12 PM

Are we seriously doing this AGAIN?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
arteleis

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:33:15 PM

doubleredrolex

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

I Believe

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:36:59 PM

Exciting to see this moving forward. I am picking up some more SC and I will be donating some to the DEV when its back on track!!!

thanks and keep up the good work!

arteleis

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:50:33 PM

doubleredrolex

I Believe

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:31:32 PM

Back in the saddle here - some travel-dependent meetings popped up and swept me away for a few days (damn day jobs). Here is a brief update/status/report/etc:

First order of business is that in about 4 hours, Murraycoin will switch to Scrypt-2048 for POW; I need to ensure a smooth transition and take care of any issues that could arise/etc.

After that is handled and any potential fires are put out, I will shift my focus back to SilkCoin. First order of business is that I will need to go back through all of the pages I missed and get caught up. Once I'm caught up on all of the info, I will post an update and let everybody know where we're at on the clients, what all I've done so far, and start getting everybody on the same page. Unfortunately, tomorrow is a holiday and I will have limited time to work. However, we will be sitting good before the weekend is over.

I'd like to close by sincerely apologizing to everybody; I knew you guys would be frustrated with me seemingly falling off the face of the earth for a few days. This week has been insane but, instead of going into detail and explaining the radio silence, I want to focus on moving forward. Between you guys and all of the Murraycoin people I'm sure this week has resulted in a high level of stress (I have 44 unread PMs right now!) but I want to assure you guys we're going to get this thing nailed down together. I'm now invested in SilkCoin as well, if you were curious - I purchased 1,000,000 of them - obviously, I believe this coin will be a success and I'm going to do everything I can to help get us there. I staked my reputation on this, my wallet on this, and you guys put your trust in me - I'm not about to let anybody down. This will certainly be more involved than what I originally thought (everything the previous dev left behind is essentially useless junk) and I thought I'd be killing 2 birds with 1 stone by saving SilkCoin and also creating the most advanced POS code.

Just a few more hurdles here, guys. Also... I'm not sure I will be able to respond to all of the PMs (limited time and want to spend that time developing) but I will try to address all of the questions/concerns/etc publicly  (in this thread) once I get a chance to read through everything.

Hang in there - we're almost back in business.

Onward and upward!

So who's actually working on this coin? Seems to be two groups of developers claiming to be doing the same thing, and the second group says the first group isn't involved... I think we need some clarification here. Bholzer are you working with the the other group (Bishop and whoever) or no?

arteleis

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:49:02 PM

Back in the saddle here - some travel-dependent meetings popped up and swept me away for a few days (damn day jobs). Here is a brief update/status/report/etc:

First order of business is that in about 4 hours, Murraycoin will switch to Scrypt-2048 for POW; I need to ensure a smooth transition and take care of any issues that could arise/etc.

After that is handled and any potential fires are put out, I will shift my focus back to SilkCoin. First order of business is that I will need to go back through all of the pages I missed and get caught up. Once I'm caught up on all of the info, I will post an update and let everybody know where we're at on the clients, what all I've done so far, and start getting everybody on the same page. Unfortunately, tomorrow is a holiday and I will have limited time to work. However, we will be sitting good before the weekend is over.

I'd like to close by sincerely apologizing to everybody; I knew you guys would be frustrated with me seemingly falling off the face of the earth for a few days. This week has been insane but, instead of going into detail and explaining the radio silence, I want to focus on moving forward. Between you guys and all of the Murraycoin people I'm sure this week has resulted in a high level of stress (I have 44 unread PMs right now!) but I want to assure you guys we're going to get this thing nailed down together. I'm now invested in SilkCoin as well, if you were curious - I purchased 1,000,000 of them - obviously, I believe this coin will be a success and I'm going to do everything I can to help get us there. I staked my reputation on this, my wallet on this, and you guys put your trust in me - I'm not about to let anybody down. This will certainly be more involved than what I originally thought (everything the previous dev left behind is essentially useless junk) and I thought I'd be killing 2 birds with 1 stone by saving SilkCoin and also creating the most advanced POS code.

Just a few more hurdles here, guys. Also... I'm not sure I will be able to respond to all of the PMs (limited time and want to spend that time developing) but I will try to address all of the questions/concerns/etc publicly  (in this thread) once I get a chance to read through everything.

Onward and upward!

So who's actually working on this coin? Seems to be two groups of developers claiming to be doing the same thing, and the second group says the first group isn't involved... I think we need some clarification here. Bholzer are you working with the the other group (Bishop and whoever) or no?

Bishop and Palmdetroit.  You can check his name on these threads.

And yes there are multiple developers from multiple cryptocurrencies working on this project presently.

We are waiting on bholzers collab when his workload gets a little less. 

arteleis

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:50:06 AM

doubleredrolex

I Believe

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:59:17 PM

Onward and upward!

Bishop and Palmdetroit.  You can check his name on these threads.

And yes there are multiple developers from multiple cryptocurrencies working on this project presently.

We are waiting on bholzers collab when his workload gets a little less. 

Ok perfect. Thankyou
doubleredrolex

I Believe

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:08:00 PM

bump
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:09:11 PM

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:51:01 AM

coins dead lost enough money on this poshit coin

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
arteleis

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:18:38 PM

ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:24:01 AM

---CONTINUE HERE---

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
ttoroie

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:29:16 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 03:45:42 AM by ttoroie

OR GO TO THE NEW SITE  
click the camel--->>> <<<---click the camel

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
ttoroie

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:21:50 AM

EXPERIENCE THE NEW WALLET     

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
arteleis

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:59:06 PM

New Client Release
https://github.com/silkcointemple/silkcoin/releases/tag/v1.1.0.21

Chat NOW!
https://www.hipchat.com/invite/168485/cfd0e56c0e7ca55a03fd3ab2d872467c

www.silkcoin.io

New Poll active!  POS percentage RAISE

CHOICES

11 % POS
111 % POS
and 1111 % POS!!

Download your wallet and purchase your POS % VOTE NOW!!!
New Client Release
https://github.com/silkcointemple/silkcoin/releases/tag/v1.1.0.21

The Camel Toe is On.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:08:59 PM

New version of mac wallet still doesn't sync Sad it just hangs
arteleis

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:36:12 AM

New version of mac wallet still doesn't sync Sad it just hangs

Have to download the blockchain.  Still stick points.  Blockchain download In git.

WantSilk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:12:15 AM

BAUAGKAsTZNB82Vuko1mFobohsGGojSh34

Want Silk!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to: