Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine  (Read 58807 times)
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:07:23 PM

Update:
Xanaon still holding at 0.00000011 woot!  Cool

Its those darn rig renters killing another coin

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

I mean really, is there any other pool hosting this coin other than those lame multipools? lol so sad, its pathetic  Undecided

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:10:39 PM

Ya I saw your fat ass mining machine yesterday lol,,, your part of the problem. you guys are going to fall eventually... its in the works. Oh and how is this coin doing for everyone? Lol what a joke,,, guess I am glad I didn't mine this after seeing the abuse it was taking on dedicatedpools,,, another Noah lol the words out brother"  Wink

Yesterday? What coin...

And how this coin is doing? Great, got a big fat 8BTC pure netto profit in my pockets for mining 4 hours flat Wink
How is your bashing going?
You were on suchpool maybe, or someone with your name... don't think you were part of "D" team and I'm so glad you have lined your pockets. The bashing if you want to call it that, is going great, I call it exposing a real problem for 99% of the miners, who will agree with me and who want to mine a coin that has potential but the pigs are always there first on the good ones, as you very well know.  I have received numerous PMs in support of this problem" and many are willing to help in stopping the rig renters and one pool in particular  Wink

Fair Distribution is the answer. Limit all coins to 50 MH per account per pool, problem solved.  Grin

Wait why? Why limit a coin to 50 Mh? Is that a fair distribution?

Do i need to be limited because i have good hardware and you dont?
Do i need to be limited because i watch topics almost around the clock and you dont?

Limit and fair aint working in the same sentence.

It's only fair that i get the big bucks with my investement that costs 1000's of BTC over the years, compared to a miner with a single R9 card.
So what part should be fair about limiting my investements to 50Mh just because you can't afford a big rig?
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:13:23 PM

ok, back to a real coin with a real future Minerals, that was fairly distributed at launch. yep no rig renters there, just honest hard working miners, investors and dev, making money the old fashioned way that will soon be the only way,,,,, I got to go do some betting!! Join in the fun!  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641057.new#new

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:20:47 PM

Ya I saw your fat ass mining machine yesterday lol,,, your part of the problem. you guys are going to fall eventually... its in the works. Oh and how is this coin doing for everyone? Lol what a joke,,, guess I am glad I didn't mine this after seeing the abuse it was taking on dedicatedpools,,, another Noah lol the words out brother"  Wink

Yesterday? What coin...

And how this coin is doing? Great, got a big fat 8BTC pure netto profit in my pockets for mining 4 hours flat Wink
How is your bashing going?
You were on suchpool maybe, or someone with your name... don't think you were part of "D" team and I'm so glad you have lined your pockets. The bashing if you want to call it that, is going great, I call it exposing a real problem for 99% of the miners, who will agree with me and who want to mine a coin that has potential but the pigs are always there first on the good ones, as you very well know.  I have received numerous PMs in support of this problem" and many are willing to help in stopping the rig renters and one pool in particular  Wink

Fair Distribution is the answer. Limit all coins to 50 MH per account per pool, problem solved.  Grin

Wait why? Why limit a coin to 50 Mh? Is that a fair distribution?

Do i need to be limited because i have good hardware and you dont?
Do i need to be limited because i watch topics almost around the clock and you dont?

Limit and fair aint working in the same sentence.

It's only fair that i get the big bucks with my investement that costs 1000's of BTC over the years, compared to a miner with a single R9 card.
So what part should be fair about limiting my investements to 50Mh just because you can't afford a big rig?
your missing the point bo, if everyone had the same hash as you then no one would make any money... and still now only a handful of people will hold a high % of the coin from launch... that's only devalues the coin,,, all things being equal, you mine at 50 mh you still have your hash and the coin will have a higher and longer sustained value, in the end you still make your money because everyone is more on an even playing field.  This has been proven to be the case with Minerals... and then you don't need to spend so much to do what you love doing like the rest of us... I have spent 1000's also on gear but I refuse to rent rigs. ok carry on  Wink

dickname

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:26:54 PM

whats gonna be reasonable price after mining is done opinions?
bitspender

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:33:52 PM

your missing the point bo, if everyone had the same hash as you then no one would make any money...

So that's the same thing as saying: If everyone mines at 50Mh then no one would make any money.
Point proven Wink
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:42:13 PM

Update:
Xanaon still holding at 0.00000011 woot!  Cool

Its those darn rig renters killing another coin

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

I mean really, is there any other pool hosting this coin other than those lame multipools? lol so sad, its pathetic  Undecided

The code for XAN is hosted here -> https://github.com/xanon/xanon

Instead of bashing it so much why don't you and your community of supporters stand up some more pools?? Your complaining/bashing isn't helping the "honest miners" you claim to represent. People need to stand up some more pools if dedicatedpool is so terrible; p2pool is a good start. Mobilize your people rather than bashing. People who mine (rented or not) don't have many choices as to where to mine right now, so they go to the one place available. I know if there were another pool available I'd be mining on it rather than dedicated and I have decent hashing power.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:01:02 PM

Where are these coins for sale for 0.00000011?

volkantipi

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:07:29 PM

Bittrex
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:17:09 PM

BITTREX

Where have you been. This coin is going fine. Ton a coins out there, everyone should be done dumping what they have and it will go up from there.

It's actually going well, that is for those of us who were there at launch. I just don't get how some people can come cry after they miss out on something.

Come and bash it. Why. Total crybabies.

I've missed the train many times. Doesn't mean I go online and start talking about how the train is dangerous and everyone on it is about to die lol.

Totally funny as hell, some people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
bitspender

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:24:15 PM

BITTREX

Where have you been. This coin is going fine. Ton a coins out there, everyone should be done dumping what they have and it will go up from there.

It's actually going well, that is for those of us who were there at launch. I just don't get how some people can come cry after they miss out on something.

I've missed the train many times. Doesn't mean I go online and start talking about how the train is dangerous and everyone on it is about to die lol.

+1 Block rewards halved, early miners should be done dumping soon.
Price will move to the 20 satoshi range soon
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:38:58 PM

mining like theres no tomorrow before next block halve, Xanon annonymous payments for the masses.

dickname

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:08:46 PM

mining like theres no tomorrow before next block halve, Xanon annonymous payments for the masses.

Grin
dickname

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

train leaving got my tickets  Grin
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:35:26 PM

Is it an Anon coin? Any information on the upcoming anonymity feature?
fartbags
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:40:37 PM

train leaving got my tickets  Grin

I just got my tickets at 11 satoshi.

No one missed out yet. There are tickets for 12 satoshi still.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:47:56 PM

lol "everybody limited to 50 m/h's"  lol that's ridiculous, I've only got 1.4 m/h's and I'm not complaining... I was lucky enough to see it on dedicated around block 200 and I did all right, dumpers actually help with distribution in the long run... most people outside of crypto land don't want to mine coins they want to buy them. If I think a coin has potential and it's cheaper to buy them then it is to mine them... guess what I do? lol it's not rocket science.

the only thing I see lame on this coin is the super small pos %... 700 mill pow with 15-20% pos would have been funner

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:50:59 PM

your missing the point bo, if everyone had the same hash as you then no one would make any money...

So that's the same thing as saying: If everyone mines at 50Mh then no one would make any money.
Point proven Wink
Almost the same thing except for the coin is spread around much more evenly held by many not a few and you know that too  Cheesy

thebotnet

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:54:00 PM

nice ill start mining now  Grin
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:56:18 PM

BITTREX

+1 Block rewards halved, early miners should be done dumping soon.
Price will move to the 20 satoshi range soon
your right it just went back up to 11 lol  Wink It sure seems to be following Noah hehe maybe even doing better right now if ya can say that .. I'm just messing with ya, I really did want to mine this, but we all know why I didn't and have spoke to a few others that didn't as well,,, just wasn't worth the electricity

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: