Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine  (Read 58810 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:04:02 AM

Like the banner/coin design...next up...what do you have planned for this coin!

We plan to unveil our development plans after PoW. Please stay tuned for whitepapers

English Translation:

We have no plans for this other than to cash out before PoW hits... Then we leave this shitcoin to die while we move on to create the next shitcoin.

lol deosn't even have a premine or IPO yet the newb fudders still try to fud "golf clap"

ya... They don't mine their own coin or anything. nooooo.  Get a grip.

There is no way a new, unannounced coin can come in and have that kind of network hash and difficulty that fast. puhlease.

of course they probably mined their own coin, but those would be their own coins and don't belong to the community or anything... and I wouldn't expect them to donate much more than any other big holder towards development.  that is what you get with  zero % premine, community donates Smiley

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:05:09 AM

We plan to unveil our development plans after PoW. Please stay tuned for whitepapers

English Translation:

We have no plans for this other than to cash out before PoW hits... Then we leave this shitcoin to die while we move on to create the next shitcoin.

lol deosn't even have a premine or IPO yet the newb fudders still try to fud "golf clap"

There is no way a new, unannounced coin can come in and have that kind of network hash and difficulty that fast. puhlease.

why not?  Please explain.  I don't think it's impossible. 

I jumped on as soon as I saw it on dedicated near block 200

WAVES
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:13:48 AM

English Translation:

Lol you must be on the top 10 rich.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:14:59 AM

English Translation:

whats up with wallet? doesn't sync

sushipooo

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:19:10 AM

English Translation:

Ummmmm ok............lol mine didn't sync either.  But there are some that are cause people are getting stakes all the time.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:35:31 AM

Everybody dumping.

Yaho!! Grin

Price downtrend

And website is not working.

Welcome to xanon world.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:38:15 AM

English Translation:

Ummmmm ok............lol mine didn't sync either.  But there are some that are cause people are getting stakes all the time.

ha I wish... more like I wish I would have had some extra btc to have rented big rig to point at it, lol I got around 8k with my 1.4 m/h's  Shocked and bought a bunch so no where near the rich list.

my wallet is working great and get plenty of stakes

WAVES
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:44:48 AM

Everybody dumping.

Yaho!! Grin

Price downtrend

Welcome to xanon world.

My biggest peeve is when I have 2 play around with wallet... creat my own conf... still nothing

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:51:32 AM

Everybody dumping.

Yaho!! Grin

Price downtrend

Welcome to xanon world.

My biggest peeve is when I have 2 play around with wallet... creat my own conf... still nothing

I accidentally put xanoncoin.conf instead of xanon.conf the first time,  but once I fixed it it synced right up

WAVES
The4thDimension

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:55:22 AM

That OP definitely looks legit. Hmm.. to rent or not to rent hash.. Maybe I'll just wait until it hits the exchange.
The4thDimension

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:57:50 AM

dev,you don't even have a Website?

Gotta wonder if coins really even need websites anymore, they pop up and die within less than a months time.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:57:55 AM

That OP definitely looks legit. Hmm.. to rent or not to rent hash.. Maybe I'll just wait until it hits the exchange.

It's on Bittrex

sushipooo

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:00:24 AM

dev,you don't even have a Website?

Gotta wonder if coins really even need websites anymore, they pop up and die within less than a months time.

lol, they are working on it, geeze the coin is like 2 days old.  I think the site is going to be up soon.  But yea, I think they do if they wan't to last.

sushipooo

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:01:16 AM

website is up

xanoncoin.com

gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:07:06 AM

Update
The website DNS is not connecting to the host.
The whitepaper is done and ready for release after PoW.
Block Halving at 5761 — 60,000 XAN 

Website is live now and what is the ETA for whitepaper ?
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:12:27 AM

block rewards already halved  Shocked
flowerpots

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:14:24 AM

Update

It looks like we are getting sooner to the end of mining than expected. Will you release the details on DAY 7 or in about 2 days when the mining comes to an end?

666try

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:00:50 AM

Update

It looks like we are getting sooner to the end of mining than expected. Will you release the details on DAY 7 or in about 2 days when the mining comes to an end?

After successfully transition to PoS, we will release the date for the whitepaper release even it's not DAY 7.  Thank you for your feed-backs

So, there is no need to buy now.

Just wait for dumping at very low price.

Grin Grin
666try

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:01:24 AM

Update

After successfully transition to PoS, we will release the date for the whitepaper release even it's not DAY 7.  Thank you for your feed-backs

Grin Grin

3sat?
sushipooo

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:03:38 AM

Update

Grin Grin

3sat?

Possible, but the buy orders are starting to stack up, but with plenty of time and the big dumpers that are on their way for sure, might make it to 3-5sat lol, I got some buys in there as im sure does everyone else lol.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: