Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:36:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine  (Read 58812 times)
Xdice

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 11:32:44 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 05:29:28 AM by Xdice

XanonCoin Dice Game Launched

https://i.imgur.com/GG0ZSMh.png
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:22:03 AM

XanonCoin Dice Game Launched

Fix the URL.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:39:48 AM

you would think that you would check the link before running away lol, probably setting up another dice  game for a newer coin.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:10:04 AM

Is now a good time to buy?  Cheesy

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:16:02 AM

Is now a good time to buy?  Cheesy

Yup, still good lol

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:44:04 AM

uh oh, 8 satoshis about out of range, 9 satoshis filling up fast, 10 satoshis being dumped on less and less, 11 satoshis about to be gobbled, 13+ possible tonight.

sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:51:31 AM

tonight, tonight's the night ladies, were going to the dark side of the mooooooooooon!

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:04:46 AM

What's the relationship with this coin and SIS and CSCOIN?

They all have the same peermagic #a1a0a2a3

They all seem to hit on Bittrex pretty quick...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:07:48 AM

I don't know about the peermagic but Bittrex has been adding coins like crazy.  They really have grown pretty big.  They make good updates literally all the time.  They might have a team searching out new popular coins cause I think they make a killing now.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:11:20 AM

I don't know about the peermagic but Bittrex has been adding coins like crazy.  They really have grown pretty big.  They make good updates literally all the time.  They might have a team searching out new popular coins cause I think they make a killing now.

well... aren't you the developer? peermagic has nothing to do with bittrex aside from the notion they may have some vested interest in these coins which are all getting pumped up...

It's code built into the coin for p2p connections. It would be something you should be setting, unless the code is simply cookie cutter p&d'ers...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:13:33 AM

I'm not the dev, I'm just hanging out here lol.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:23:06 AM

oh yea whoops Smiley thought I saw your were the OP Wink

anywho... it looks a little fishy.

sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:28:19 AM

oh yea whoops Smiley thought I saw your were the OP Wink

anywho... it looks a little fishy.

Yea, maybe.  Only time will tell.  It's been doing pretty well so far without a lot of whale manipulation.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:13:33 AM

This coin could be the nxt chcc. I'm watching closely!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:34:23 AM

I'm holding 5M+ of these. I just CANCELLED my open GTC sell order of 4.5M. Plus, more funds on the way, but those I feel won't come in time....3-5 days for my bank blah-blah-blah.... Angry

I may be a fool, but I got a very good feeling about this one. My primary reason for cancelling. Other is this holds such HUGE potential in what we do NOT currently know, yet. Some of which the lead developer has stated when those "blanks" will be filled in for us all. Thus far, there has been much transparency from him, even when confronted with the hard questions.  Shocked Another BIG plus, imho....  Shocked

And, enough already with this dog-coin crap reference "to the moon, blah-blah-blah....". Hype. Coin was made as a joke for goodness sake....THIS coin is ZERO hype from everything I see (I read every single page of this thread). Invest your time and do the same. After, maybe the ones "watching" will load-up after reading. Maybe not. But, it won't be wasted time, I guarantee!!

~darylluke.
666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:40:24 AM

People will keep dumping.

Just wait at low price.

Dev haven't showed anything so far.

It looks POW will be ended in about 24 hours..

After POW die or rise?
sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:42:07 AM

I'm holding 5M+ of these. I just CANCELLED my open GTC sell order of 4.5M. Plus, more funds on the way, but those I feel won't come in time....3-5 days for my bank blah-blah-blah.... Angry

I may be a fool, but I got a very good feeling about this one. My primary reason for cancelling. Other is this holds such HUGE potential in what we do NOT currently know, yet. Some of which the lead developer has stated when those "blanks" will be filled in for us all. Thus far, there has been much transparency from him, even when confronted with the hard questions.  Shocked Another BIG plus, imho....  Shocked

And, enough already with this dog-coin crap reference "to the moon, blah-blah-blah....". Hype. Coin was made as a joke for goodness sake....THIS coin is ZERO hype from everything I see (I read every single page of this thread). Invest your time and do the same. After, maybe the ones "watching" will load-up after reading. Maybe not. But, it won't be wasted time, I guarantee!!

~darylluke.

Thanks for the suggestion but TBH I really don't care what you think about the term moon, lol MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

who cares, people are going to like to read and write what they want, you don't hold some special power over people that you can tell them what to say lol

darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:42:50 AM

Just wait at low price.

After POW die or rise?

....quite a bit sooner.....check the thread.....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

~darylluke.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:44:03 AM

Just wait at low price.

After POW die or rise?

you already asked this I think but were not mind readers, we don't know if it will go up or down.  If you are scared, put your buy in at 1 satoshi, I guarantee it won't go below that, play it safe bro, safety first.

666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:46:52 AM

Just wait at low price.

After POW die or rise?

....quite a bit sooner.....check the thread.....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

~darylluke.

I think most important thing is not a reward.

So far, this coin is not different to other shitcoin.

Dev said, It will be unveiled after POW.

But, It's just promise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: