Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:08:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine  (Read 58812 times)
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:24:40 PM

2 satoshi is almost gone
firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:33:06 PM

2 satoshi is almost gone

maybe you need a job?? ... i think even part time will do you the world of good....
 maybe get some fresh air... being glued to the computer is not good for your health... even ask mummy and daddy to give you some more pocket money and you can buy some candy for yourself... all the time spent trolling... unless being a troll is your job...then you might need to find another employment opportunity

i can help i know many places, thanks for your contribution... wether positive or negative we care for your well being
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:04:57 PM

SxC is a torcoin fanboi cheerleader who is pissed cause he holding a 150btc bag of onionskins.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
kewlya

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:46:05 PM

SxC is a torcoin fanboi cheerleader who is pissed cause he holding a 150btc bag of onionskins.
lol i know. the coin with a 17 old years china developer. he keeps hoping that coin will go back to 40-60k so he can break even . i wrote there when coin was 33k that in 2 weeks coin will be 5k and 1 btc volume a day
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:03:55 PM

Hiring @ThisWeeksCoin really didn't make this week your week, did it?

when I finally went to his blog to see what his site was about I had a good laugh,  Venturecoin 100% premine 10k a coin lol the crown jewel of scams or what?   

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
sushipooo

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:05:22 PM

Hiring @ThisWeeksCoin really didn't make this week your week, did it?

when I finally went to his blog to see what his site was about I had a good laugh,  Venturecoin 100% premine 10k a coin lol the crown jewel of scams or what?   

yea, saw a thread about that.  Looks suspect.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
SxC

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:16:46 PM

1 satoshi guy's soon NO buyer's

and into the LTC market so it can drop even lower
firedoner

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:20:10 PM

1 satoshi guy's soon NO buyer's

and into the LTC market so it can drop even lower

maybe you need a job?? ... i think even part time will do you the world of good....
 maybe get some fresh air... being glued to the computer is not good for your health... even ask mummy and daddy to give you some more pocket money and you can buy some candy for yourself... all the time spent trolling... unless being a troll is your job...then you might need to find another employment opportunity

i can help i know many places, thanks for your contribution... wether positive or negative we care for your well being
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:27:55 PM

what is going on with this coin can someone please sum up everything like short news?

coin it's self has been great, dev released whitepaper and announced date of update, but has been pretty much silent since... so I think most have moved their interest somewhere else for the time being, dev sleeping through his whitepaper launch time didn't instill much confidence as well I'm sure. if dev comes back with a solid anonaug  thats diff/better than other anon's then we could still be sitting pretty. but it would take a good twitter brigade to bring some attention back to us. and so far there was only a handful of us that were tweeting and trying to get our coin noticed the rest of the community was just sitting on their hands hoping a magic fairy would get the coin noticed and people interested.

and then having a sociopath like SxC stroking his ego on the thread all day doesn't help anything,

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
firedoner

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:31:05 PM

what is going on with this coin can someone please sum up everything like short news?

coin it's self has been great, dev released whitepaper and announced date of update, but has been pretty much silent since... so I think most have moved their interest somewhere else for the time being, dev sleeping through his whitepaper launch time didn't instill much confidence as well I'm sure. if dev comes back with a solid anonaug  thats diff/better than other anon's then we could still be sitting pretty. but it would take a good twitter brigade to bring some attention back to us. and so far there was only a handful of us that were tweeting and trying to get our coin noticed the rest of the community was just sitting on their hands hoping a magic fairy would get the coin noticed and people interested.

and then having a sociopath like SxC stroking his ego on the thread all day doesn't help anything,

perfectly said
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:34:28 PM

excellent interpretation of the current status of Xanoncoin

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
SxC

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:13:11 PM

could of just said Shitcoin or even Trashcoin that would of been plenty tbh
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:51:18 PM

Anyone can adopt functions or use for merchant purposes any coin ( look at all the bitcoin foundations & investment holding companies showing up), But people dont on this scale for altcoins. They wait for some charismatic/programing god/with limitless funding to appear and do it for them....this allows for all coins to be "shitcoins" at various stages of there existence....And since the tooth fair, santa and the easter bunny are busy, coin "communities" have to rely on the Devs to make anything happen, on there own time frames of course. (for the good or the bad)

I personally have found several entry/exit points on Xanoncoin and now sit on "free units". So for the supporters & the crap talkers, wish you the best...whatever your agenda. Would I like to see XanonCoin succeed.... yes. As well as any of the other 1k+ coins out this year. Trust any particular coin... no.

Trade the Hell out of them... all of them. Trade fast, take profits, sit on free coins in case they become the new whatever....when it comes to your money, dont fall in love, dont hate and never trust anything or anyone at face value... if you want to keep it or increase value.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
firedoner

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:03:04 PM

Anyone can adopt functions or use for merchant purposes any coin ( look at all the bitcoin foundations & investment holding companies showing up), But people dont on this scale for altcoins. They wait for some charismatic/programing god/with limitless funding to appear and do it for them....this allows for all coins to be "shitcoins" at various stages of there existence....And since the tooth fair, santa and the easter bunny are busy, coin "communities" have to rely on the Devs to make anything happen, on there own time frames of course. (for the good or the bad)

I personally have found several entry/exit points on Xanoncoin and now sit on "free units". So for the supporters & the crap talkers, wish you the best...whatever your agenda. Would I like to see XanonCoin succeed.... yes. As well as any of the other 1k+ coins out this year. Trust any particular coin... no.

Trade the Hell out of them... all of them. Trade fast, take profits, sit on free coins in case they become the new whatever....when it comes to your money, dont fall in love, dont hate and never trust anything or anyone at face value... if you want to keep it or increase value.

great post there friend
sushipooo

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:03:51 PM

prices can't get much better than this lol  Grin

ABBAS

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:05:53 AM

Where are the parents???  (developer)

SxC

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:15:48 AM

Where are the parents???  (developer)

Did a runner
sushipooo

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:46:01 AM

SerMeric

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:49:22 AM

thank you!
coinpirate

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:43:16 PM

I highly recommend putting SxC on ignore. It's pretty funny knowing that he is sitting there trolling and posting his nonsense but all I see it:

This user is currently ignored

LOL.

What do you think about that SxC? Oh wait....I can't read your reply because you are ignored so save your breath LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: