Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.1 Btc Loan Needed for 7 days @ 25% Interest  (Read 2823 times)
michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:36:00 PM

I need a 0.1BTC loan for 7 days with 25% interest given on return.
Therefore,  I will be returning the 0.1 btc with 0.025 more.

I have nothing to give as collateral, but I assure you that the money will be returned. Because, my reputation on this website determines a lot of the things I am able to do. Right now I have a peerbet.org dicebot of mine, very popular on that site. I do not want people to not trust the bot if I lose my reputation.

If someone here wishes to give me the loan please message me for details.

I know collateral is the rule, but I hope someone wishes to try this so I can gain a positive reputation.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:39:34 PM

I have nothing to give as collateral, but I assure you that the money will be returned.

Collateral assures us that the money will be returned.  Your newbie account and your word does not.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:42:02 PM

I have nothing to give as collateral, but I assure you that the money will be returned.

Collateral assures us that the money will be returned.  Your newbie account and your word does not.
I have nothing that will be easy to put up as collateral... Anyone want my twin brother?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:44:18 PM

I have nothing that will be easy to put up as collateral... Anyone want my twin brother?

If you have no collateral, why are you posting?  You said you know the rules.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:39:06 PM

lol stop feeding dem collateral trolls!

I'll make the loan! what wallet address shall I send to??
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:41:45 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 10:54:34 PM by michaeladair

lol stop feeding dem collateral trolls!

I'll make the loan! what wallet address shall I send to??

17nAuhUdGfMHhwG6MpFAcft7DHN6GcPsmN
Thank you so much!
I won't let you down!

BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:48:53 PM

I have sent the BTC!!! please confirm!  Wink

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/46c7e72c2be70de9521336a40555b4240de01bd3c2efc83100a6d6234ad50147
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 10:49:51 PM

Aaaaaand it's gone!   Cheesy

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:07:01 PM

Confirmed
You will recieve 0.125125 BTC in 7 days, or less. Add me on skype if you want to chat Cheesy
Michaeladair1996

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:34:25 PM

I'm with Vod. Who gives a Jr. Member that much money, without collateral? Unless this is a alt of his, and he's just sending it to make himself seem legitimate.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 11:35:44 PM

I'm with Vod. Who gives a Jr. Member that much money, without collateral? Unless this is a alt of his, and he's just sending it to make himself seem legitimate.

Yep - that is my thought as well. 

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:43:02 PM

Can you two just wait to judge till the 7 days are over...

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:44:00 PM

guys just wait and see results xD

hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 11:46:46 PM

I agree with lending him money without collateral is risky as he had previous loan requests where he told people that he had money but couldn't buy BTC for some reason.

But I don't think BiPolarBob is an alt of him, he loaned other newer members before without collateral and seems pretty generous, it's risky but it's his money and he should know that if people default on his loan he can only blame himself.

I'm in no way defending BiPolarBob or something it's just I remembered his name because it made me chuckle Cheesy
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:56:24 AM

I noticed many people are using shill accounts to send loans to themselves, I did a test loan and with my status and trade history i wast able to get a loan, im sure many of these guys are just sending btc too themselves

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:37:43 AM

I noticed many people are using shill accounts to send loans to themselves, I did a test loan and with my status and trade history i wast able to get a loan, im sure many of these guys are just sending btc too themselves
Some people just expect the worst of others, am I right?

Anyways if BiPolarBob was an alt of mine I'd be having him chat in this post a few more times to wave away your suspicions. But, since I do not have access to his account, I am not able to do so.

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:12:06 PM

Anyways if BiPolarBob was an alt of mine I'd be having him chat in this post a few more times to wave away your suspicions. But, since I do not have access to his account, I am not able to do so.

I think your bluffing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:35:53 PM

I think your bluffing.

Why don't we just WAIT and see what happens? If this is a fake, nobody gets hurt, if this is real, bipolar bob and the OP both end up happy.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:09:17 PM

I think your bluffing.

Why don't we just WAIT and see what happens? If this is a fake, nobody gets hurt, if this is real, bipolar bob and the OP both end up happy.

It is 100% fake, they both are same account, 1 account asked loan and suddenly newbie came and filled the loan.
They think we are really fool and they will trap us for next time when he ask loan.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:22:59 PM

I think your bluffing.

It is 100% fake, they both are same account, 1 account asked loan and suddenly newbie came and filled the loan.
They think we are really fool and they will trap us for next time when he ask loan.

yes deadly it seems like there doing this to bring back trust to users so they can commit there scams. these fucking nigerian scammers have thing to do but to find a better life. If you guys are from Africa near the gold, then PM, I can supply metal detectors and we split the gold

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: