Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pope Francis: 'About 2%' of Catholic clergy paedophiles  (Read 1462 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:47:08 PM

Speaking of the Pope:

Did you know that he is the first JESUIT pope? The jesuits, as you know, is the military branch of the vatican. The jesuits were also the creators of the Illuminati(1776, as their dollar bill says). Also, the vaticans coat of arms is a red Shield(Rothschild).

He is also 77 years old.    Shocked

Kind of a coincidence, that a 77-year old JESUIT is elected as pope same time as the jews are destined to rebuild their temple in Jerusalem..

Fyi.

And there we have another constipation theory..
You should really hold hand with Actor_Tom_Truong and his Illuminati madness

Do tell me, where is the conspiracy theory? What is wrong in the info I wrote? Do tell me, dear sheep. Smiley

Typical constipation zealot , who is not agreeing with your madness is a sheep controlled by the Illuminati.
You're just making your life harder on this forum with those ...

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
E-valuta

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:48:46 PM

Speaking of the Pope:

Did you know that he is the first JESUIT pope? The jesuits, as you know, is the military branch of the vatican. The jesuits were also the creators of the Illuminati(1776, as their dollar bill says). Also, the vaticans coat of arms is a red Shield(Rothschild).

He is also 77 years old.    Shocked

Kind of a coincidence, that a 77-year old JESUIT is elected as pope same time as the jews are destined to rebuild their temple in Jerusalem..

Fyi.

And there we have another constipation theory..
You should really hold hand with Actor_Tom_Truong and his Illuminati madness

Do tell me, where is the conspiracy theory? What is wrong in the info I wrote? Do tell me, dear sheep. Smiley

Typical constipation zealot , who is not agreeing with your madness is a sheep controlled by the Illuminati.
You're just making your life harder on this forum with those ...

Agreeing? I did not see you made a statement that you disagreed. Did you even discuss the info I laid out? No, you did not.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:44:49 AM

STFU about your illuminati masturbation fantasy.

This pope is a bit too naive...even thought he's a jesuit. Also, jesuits are militant, not military. They follow the strict teachings of Ignatius Loyola, a former mercenary turned repentant priest who dedicated his zeal and strict application of personal courage and discipline required for a hardened mercenary into a religious self discipline. They strictly foreswore violence and application of physical force in return for reliance upon absolute self restraint and adherence to catholic teachings and almost masochistically austere disciplinary lifestyle.

If anything historically dominicans were more militant physically speaking.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:18:40 AM

Although I agree that the Catholic Church faces a lot of sexual abuse problem, they are not the no.1 perpetrators. The evangelical / Pentecostal sects are much worse. There is a sect called New Tribes Mission, which hunts down tribal people and forcibly converts them to Christianity. Recently there was an investigative article about them in the Survival International site. It claimed that more than half of the missionaries (50%+) were engaged in child sexual abuse. But since the victims were illiterate tribals, the perpetrators never got punished.
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:00:44 AM

Two percent? Like SNAP, this ex-Catholic suspects the percentage is higher.

I suspect that some young men who are troubled by their sexuality are drawn to the priesthood in the mistaken belief that it will somehow correct the issues they have. The more diabolical among them may take up the priesthood for access to children.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:13:58 AM

The Pope Should allow all priests to get married and have their own children. Pedophilia will be cut considerably. Even The Pope should have a wife whom we can call Mrs Pope and she can wear the pants in the house!(Since The Pope wears a dress!).

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:28:02 PM

Even though I am an atheist I like this Pope and am really hoping he justifies my affection by rooting out the pedophiles and starting to turn them over to the police.
But, as it is with all of this pope's hippie talk about helping the poor and social justice, I worry about this pope's, uh, health. You just get the sense that if he pushes too far he might get suddenly very ill. Or he may become victim to a terrible "accident."
It will take a lot of effort to take one of the world's most corrupt institutions and turn it into a force for good.
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

Even though I am an atheist I like this Pope and am really hoping he justifies my affection by rooting out the pedophiles and starting to turn them over to the police.
But, as it is with all of this pope's hippie talk about helping the poor and social justice, I worry about this pope's, uh, health. You just get the sense that if he pushes too far he might get suddenly very ill. Or he may become victim to a terrible "accident."
It will take a lot of effort to take one of the world's most corrupt institutions and turn it into a force for good.
The most corrupt organized religion on the face of this earth and in most cases they get away with and hide their hideous assaults against young men. But let us all pray...Yeah right.

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:14:48 PM

That two per cent sounds like a very conservative estimate. the big question that bothers me is why Frankie hasn't done what he should have done ages ago: pick up the phone and call the police with all the evidence and suspicions he has and let them sort out the kiddy fiddler cardinals, bishops and lesser clergy.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:12:27 PM

Yup. Me too. He is sort of anti-establishment clergyman, similar to those anti-establishment politicians such as Rand Paul. But he should put his words in to action. Else, nothing changes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: