Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which team will win England Premier League?
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season  (Read 115260 times)
dadaas

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:55:18 PM

Well now there is something else to watch
Fifa Under 20 Womens World Cup began
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/fifa-u-20-women-s-world-cup-canada-s-games-on-cbc-1.2728010

Any link to watch online?
There is no live match broadcast in my country.

Have you tried Firstrow? http://fırstrowsports.eu
dadaas

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:05:30 PM

Is anybody watching Ligue 1? Did you see what has Zlatan missed? I just can't believe that he can miss penalty and empty goal in one match. Despite that he has scored two goals.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:10:41 PM

Anyone else thinks ronaldo di nazaraio was the best ever?

I agree with you. He was the best striker ever. Too bad he had all those problems with his knees.

I liked the fat Ronaldo. Much more likeable than the current greaseball look-at-me Ronaldo.

Remember fondly the goal past Kahn on the rebound. Showed some proper poaching instinct.
dadaas

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:42:17 PM

I agree with you. He was the best striker ever. Too bad he had all those problems with his knees.

I liked the fat Ronaldo. Much more likeable than the current greaseball look-at-me Ronaldo.

Remember fondly the goal past Kahn on the rebound. Showed some proper poaching instinct.

I've always enjoyed his dribbling and finishing, he was way much more joyfull to watch compared to today's players. And he would never dive in tackles, he was always trying to outrun the defenders and score, straight forward!
pandacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:42:19 PM

Any of you watch Turkish teams? Beşiktaş is great this year. They passed Feyenoord in CL qualifications but they have no chance in drawings. They found the best team again, Arsenal. It's very hard to eliminate Arsenal, probably they move on to Europa League. Today in friendly they won against both Fenerbahçe and Chelsea 1-0. Matches were 45 minutes, it was for helping Soma incident.
dadaas

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:00:21 AM

Any of you watch Turkish teams? Beşiktaş is great this year. They passed Feyenoord in CL qualifications but they have no chance in drawings. They found the best team again, Arsenal. It's very hard to eliminate Arsenal, probably they move on to Europa League. Today in friendly they won against both Fenerbahçe and Chelsea 1-0. Matches were 45 minutes, it was for helping Soma incident.

I like Besiktas because I am Croatian and their manager is Slaven Bilic. Are you big Besiktas fan? What's your opinion on Bilic?
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:12:10 PM

I've always enjoyed his dribbling and finishing, he was way much more joyfull to watch compared to today's players. And he would never dive in tackles, he was always trying to outrun the defenders and score, straight forward!

He is Phenomenon.
Every palyer has his own style, but Ronaldo is Finishing master.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:50:51 PM

I like Besiktas because I am Croatian and their manager is Slaven Bilic. Are you big Besiktas fan? What's your opinion on Bilic?

I like Bilic, since from the time he was leading Croatian national team.
He was very good player, now is very good manager and very special personality and character.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:24:36 PM

He is Phenomenon.
Every palyer has his own style, but Ronaldo is Finishing master.

He was player of his time have downfall like every player but he was great.

Love his new look fat like every retired player should be.  Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

pandacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:29:36 PM

He was very good player, now is very good manager and very special personality and character.

Bilic is like Prime Minister for us. All fans wanted Bilic even 2 years ago. This chairman Fikret Orman bring him us. (Actually it was Önder Özen's decision but everybody is happy right now.)
We will definitely be the champion this year.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:46:28 PM

Besiktas has no chance against Arsenal. It would be funny though if they prevail and knock out Arsenal. Wenger might actually start trying more than getting the 4th place trophy.
Besiktas has got Ba too, fingers crossed.
dadaas

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:29:44 AM

Bilic is like Prime Minister for us. All fans wanted Bilic even 2 years ago. This chairman Fikret Orman bring him us. (Actually it was Önder Özen's decision but everybody is happy right now.)

I am glad that you guys are happy with him. He was also my favorite national team coach since Miroslav Blazevic who won us 3rd place in France in '98. Slaven is really great coach and his personality makes him even better. Everybody adored him in Croatia.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:52:13 AM

So who's going to be the champions of the premier league this year?

dadaas

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:51:31 AM

I hope Manchester United. With Van Gaal they are real team and you can see on players that they enjoy football again. I really don't know what that Moyes did to them but thanks God he is gone!
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:54:01 AM

I hope Manchester United. With Van Gaal they are real team and you can see on players that they enjoy football again. I really don't know what that Moyes did to them but thanks God he is gone!

They have had a pretty good pre season despite them finishing 7th? last season which was very disappointing for them but they do have a awesome manager now so I guess anything is possible.

dadaas

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:02:08 AM

They have had a pretty good pre season despite them finishing 7th? last season which was very disappointing for them but they do have a awesome manager now so I guess anything is possible.

Well, I was impressed with preseason matches. Even youngsters like Keane and Lingard showed their potential. I am sure Man Utd will be impressive this season. They don't have continental matches so players will be rested and fresh for most of matches!
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:36:39 AM

cr7 is the best I've seen play IMAO Cheesy
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:19:53 AM

I did like Canada's comeback in the Fifa Under 20
Was 2-0
Came from behind to make it 3-2
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/08/canada-stages-remarkable-comeback-at-u-20-world-cup

TORONTO - Trailing 2-0 to Finland, Canada looked defeated as it walked collectively into the tunnel at halftime.

They were embarrassed. In front of 16,503 supporters, their pride was all but shattered.

Canada’s women looked to have played themselves out of a FIFA Under-20 World Cup on home soil, in front friends, family and a national TV audience.

“That’s why we give young players a chance,” Canadian head coach Andrew Olivieri said post-game. “They’ll make mistakes on this stage until they learn from it.”

After falling to Ghana earlier in the week, the Canadians faced a must-not-lose Friday night. It was as if someone forgot to tell them.

Heading into the break, most gave Canada little chance of fighting back following a listless opening 45 minutes.

But after second-half super-sub Janine Beckie nodded home a short corner three minutes after halftime, the hosts, still trailing, were in control.

With local support sucking an equalizer into the net, Nichelle Prince cut back a cross minutes later that Valerie Sanderson slammed home to make it 2-2 with almost an entire half still to play.

Then, with both teams seemingly resigned to a draw with 10 minutes left, Prince banged home a juicy rebound to complete one of the great comebacks in BMO Field history.

“It was an amazing feeling,” Prince said of the performance. “We all worked hard. We just had to push a little longer. I knew we were going to get it.”

They got a 3-2 win, one the Canadians needed to stay alive in the competition, setting up a do-or-die match against North Korea in Montreal in three day’s time.

North Korea Time on CTV I look forward to seeing that match
"North Korea [has] a lot of quality, they're the third-best team in the world in the youth programs," Olivier said.
http://www.goal.com/en-ca/news/4173/canadian-national-team/2014/08/09/5022101/canada-faces-stern-north-korean-test-after-huge-comeback

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:05:36 PM

Yes, I think that you have good chances this year.
You didn't have luck in Champions league because you get the most difficult team- Arsenal but I think that you still have chances to win.
Good luck Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dadaas

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:11:17 PM

Yes, I think that you have good chances this year.
You didn't have luck in Champions league because you get the most difficult team- Arsenal but I think that you still have chances to win.
Good luck Smiley

I would say that Arsenal can count of defeating Besiktas. It will be very hard match for them. Besiktas have strong team this season and they will not be easily defeated. Did you see those two halftimes on that tournament?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: