Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna create own coin,but i am not programmer. Is that possible?  (Read 1438 times)
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:22:37 AM

Dogecoin was largely a copy and paste clone of another Litecoin clone (Luckycoin), so there is still a miniscule chance that a copy and paste coin can blossom into something great.

You don't need to be a C++ programmer and I bet less than 1% of coin devs are actual programmers if the truth was known. A basic understanding of code syntax, a desire to learn and a lot a patience is all you need really.

Anybody can create a coin and most currencies are just copy and paste clones. If you aren't able to do it with the instructions that can be found in this forum, I'd suggest that you don't waste your money getting somebody to create one for you. Cloning is the easy part and fixing a broken blockchain is something that is almost inevitable at some point and you'll be splashing out again for someone to fix it for you each time this happens.

Although, AliceWonder's service does look rather enticing Smiley

If you try to copy and paste an existing coin but have no understanding of how programming or blockchains work, it is possible that you could create a fork of the old coin's blockchain or end up with a broken blockchain.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:10:28 PM

There are like 10th of services to create your "own" shitcoin )
http://www.coingen.io/
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:39:04 PM

I'm going to make a coin too, and to be 100% fair to people without mining hardware, I will 100% pre-mine. That way people with fancy equipment won't have an advantage.

I'll sell the pre-mined coins for a high price only, but don't worry - I'm not greedy, I won't keep any of them for myself! and the high price will help keep the value up until they are all distributed. And then after that, free market! but selling them at a high price will give momentum.

And I'll give a few away for free too, to people who come into my thread and talk about how fair the distribution is, and talk about how green it is, and use the phrase "to the moon".

I'm thinking I'll call it Scrypt Coin Alternative Money [exchange symbol SCAM]

There will be new features of course, but not at release - at release I'll just talk about them but they won't be implemented yet.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

+1 : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: