Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is wobber right?  (Read 5288 times)
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:03:38 PM

I cannot believe the amount of Risto ball gurgling that takes place in this sub-forum. Jelly much?

He's called every market movement within days and has basically never been wrong about bitcoin in his life.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:44:38 AM

I cannot believe the amount of Risto ball gurgling that takes place in this sub-forum. Jelly much?

He's called every market movement within days and has basically never been wrong about bitcoin in his life.

Yes he has and he has been wrong many many times.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Raystonn

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:28:16 AM

Hey Matt.  Welcome back!  Are you long, short, or flat now?
MoreFun
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

WePower.red

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:10:41 AM

Hey Matt.  Welcome back!  Are you long, short, or flat now?

Yes, that would be really nice to know, pretty reliable inditcator...
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:45:03 AM

Is wobber right?

He sure is "right"...at the top of my ignore list.

If he was "right" all the time his name would be Risto and he would have a castle bought with his bitcoin profits.

So, wobber you fucking wanker....where are the pictures of your castle?  I thought so...

I don't own a castle, I live in a small studio. But still have more bitcoins than you'll be ever able to count.

And you know what? I won't sell until the last fiat currency in the world would have failed, I now have the character to hold. I have the sole purpose to see bitcoin (and no other gay altcoin) the money of the 21st century. And then maybe I'll buy a beer and burger.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
MatTheCat

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:27:40 PM

I am flat. I advised a friend to sell at $635 so I guess I am bearish, but without actually being short. Bitfinex need to get away from the overextended leveraged long positions on thier exchange and I guess the only way they can do that is by encouraging them to gradually disappear. Of course, they may not gradually disappear, they may go out in a flash crash, suspended trading, widespread market panic, etc...

For me, there is no good reason to go long right now. I told my friend when we were approaching $640 "Get out now, IF Bitcoin gets above trendline at $650, then re-enter". But he wasn't having it and now we have come down $20 and look likely to be going down a bit lower, with the spectre of the Bitfinex leveraged longs still to play itself out...indeed, BFX USD swaps are at an ATH as I type. on 4th June 2014, BFX swaps were at $23 Million and Bitcoin had hit a top of $680. Bitcoin is now over one month later at $615, yet the BFX swaps are at $32 Million. Nothing popped yet, that is for sure and the pressure keeps on building. Very ugly environment for long trade right about now regardless of the plethora of other fundamentals which have been coming into place.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3424
Merit: 4344

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:46:34 PM

I am flat. I advised a friend to sell at $635 so I guess I am bearish, but without actually being short. Bitfinex need to get away from the overextended leveraged long positions on thier exchange and I guess the only way they can do that is by encouraging them to gradually disappear. Of course, they may not gradually disappear, they may go out in a flash crash, suspended trading, widespread market panic, etc...

For me, there is no good reason to go long right now. I told my friend when we were approaching $640 "Get out now, IF Bitcoin gets above trendline at $650, then re-enter". But he wasn't having it and now we have come down $20 and look likely to be going down a bit lower, with the spectre of the Bitfinex leveraged longs still to play itself out...indeed, BFX USD swaps are at an ATH as I type. on 4th June 2014, BFX swaps were at $23 Million and Bitcoin had hit a top of $680. Bitcoin is now over one month later at $615, yet the BFX swaps are at $32 Million. Nothing popped yet, that is for sure and the pressure keeps on building. Very ugly environment for long trade right about now regardless of the plethora of other fundamentals which have been coming into place.

What a bad friend you are, i feel sorry for youre m8. What a huge pile of BS.
MatTheCat

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:06:17 PM

What a bad friend you are, i feel sorry for youre m8. What a huge pile of BS.

I am open to the possibility of Bitcoin breaking out to the upside also, but feel that right now, the probabilities lie more with a break to the downside. By the time we will know for sure if Bitcoin is to break down to a lower price level or not, we will be at around $580, some $60 less than my mates $640 buy-in level. I was advising him to break even and let the market decide which way things were going to go before deciding if he wanted to jump on for the ride or not. Had my m8 listened (he didn't), he would already right now as we speak be able to buy back his Bitcoins at $20 less.

Now more to the point, who are you to say that Bitcoin can't/won't go down considerably further from here? What exactly are you basing your prognosis on? Simply saying that it won't go down and/or it will go up, simply because that is what you want it to do doesn't count. Seems like you are just another frustrated chump with a below average intellect sitting swearing at everything you read on your PC screen that tells you something different than what you want to hear?

okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:24:37 PM

Is wobber right?

If he was "right" all the time his name would be Risto and he would have a castle bought with his bitcoin profits.

So, wobber you fucking wanker....where are the pictures of your castle?  I thought so...

I don't own a castle, I live in a small studio. But still have more bitcoins than you'll be ever able to count.

And you know what? I won't sell until the last fiat currency in the world would have failed, I now have the character to hold. I have the sole purpose to see bitcoin (and no other gay altcoin) the money of the 21st century. And then maybe I'll buy a beer and burger.

Hey this is really inspiring! It gives you the authority to troll bulls.
I agree with you, even though I have probably nothing at all compared to you. I'll buy when I can, try to trade to get more, and sell to survive. Thanks for your trust in bitcoin!
wobber
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:26:07 PM

Is wobber right?

I agree with you, even though I have probably nothing at all compared to you. I'll buy when I can, try to trade to get more, and sell to survive. Thanks for your trust in bitcoin!

Now and then, every 6-8 months I do also sell 1-3 coins for basic needs (medical care, food if I have fiat problems etc). Strange thing is that, historically, whenever I sell those, price goes up. And it's not that price goes up for a few days but it starts up bigtime.

For example, sold 2.5 today at 620 and price seems to go up.

I remember I sold some when it was at 5 then rally to 32.

boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:43:08 PM

Price action is trending side way.

Not bullish or bearish.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:55:45 PM

So basically it isn't a matter of if...but when.

Okay thanks. I'll just wait.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

Is wobber right?

Now and then, every 6-8 months I do also sell 1-3 coins for basic needs (medical care, food if I have fiat problems etc). Strange thing is that, historically, whenever I sell those, price goes up. And it's not that price goes up for a few days but it starts up bigtime.

is that the missing indicator  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:20:25 AM

Is wobber right?

is that the missing indicator  Cheesy

Hahaha, wobber is a magical whale, when he dumps the price goes up! Cheesy
wobber
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:18:48 PM

What the hell did I said yesterday? Anyway, a very sad moment in my life and I needed fiat to pay for things, so an exception forced me to sell some more at 618.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:19:02 PM

What the hell did I said yesterday? Anyway, a very sad moment in my life and I needed fiat to pay for things, so an exception forced me to sell some more at 618.

Please, then, sell all and wait for the crash with your fiats near your mouth.

i am satoshi
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:57:19 PM

Is wobber right?

you know people can count pretty high once you get the 1-100 concept down after age 4, so i wouldn't be claiming that you have more coins than people can count, considering there are only so many million coins, and any and all of us can count that high. of your plethora of retarded statements, this one is uniquely amusing.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:04:53 PM

and for the record, i don't think wobber is right. the scenario is possible, maybe even likely if the hedge funds and such really take a lot longer than they said they would to come out, but the mere fact that it was proposed by wobber, combined with his impeccable track record of bad calls, steers me away from it. if it happens, cool, more time to buy. i think the end of august will show action, maybe a bear trap in september but by november i think the real rally will be in effect. i doubt it will take until january but something is defiantly going to happen before the end of next quarter.
CMMPro

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:09:16 PM

I think he's counting on that number of coins just being higher than 21....since that's all I can count to using my various appendages.

Roll Eyes

If he had so many coins I "couldn't count them" all he should sell a hundred or so and then he wouldn't have to sound like a sad sack selling a few piddly coins to pay for some bullshit personal crisis.

Soooo dramatic with this "last fiat currency in the world would have failed" crap, lol...sounds like loser speak for "I have weak hands but act tough on the internet".

dyland

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:49:51 AM

Is wobber right?

I second that.

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: