Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy JavaScript/jquery loading issue  (Read 1108 times)
roadies (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:26:36 AM

Has anyone else encountered recent issue with jquery data not loading in cryptsy. This just started this morning, I haven't had problems ever before.

For example, when I try to view my balances, all I get is the "data loading" gif in a continuous loop. Also, there is a chat box/shout box rendered fully below the HTML footer. I imagine that was supposed to be hidden with the same code?
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:14:37 AM

I have no problems with cryptsy, have you tried to clear your cache ? Or maybe you just can try to use other browser such as chrome

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:55:06 PM

I have no problems with cryptsy, have you tried to clear your cache ? Or maybe you just can try to use other browser such as chrome

I don't have this problem, but I DO have a big withdraw problem with cryptsy. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695999.new#new
roadies (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:24:16 PM

Yup. I've cleared my cache. Uninstalled / re-installed Chrome. Tried IE, Firefox, and even downloaded and tried Opera.

I also disabled all plugins, as well as my firewall and avast. This shit is buggin me.
roadies (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

That sucks. I don't want to hijack my own thread, but maybe it's a problem with the ZET blockchain?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:42:31 PM

That sucks. I don't want to hijack my own thread, but maybe it's a problem with the ZET blockchain?
Sorry, I hate to hijack your thread as well, but:

Might be, although doesn't explain why the LTC withdraw is still pending after 8 days, and it also doesn't explain why their support hasn't answered for more than 3 days :-/
roadies (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:14:40 PM

I'm attempting to do some debugging. When I view source all the data and HTML is loaded and visible in the code. But for whatever reason the page doesn't render it. hrm....
roadies (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:51:16 PM

I found what is the only javascript error in /js2/custom.js?version=20140714  (which was yesterday when these problems began) on line 125:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

Apparently my browsers don't like the function PrettyCheckable.

However, I do not know if this contributing to my browsers issues or if it is a innate error.

Does Cryptsy have support on this forum since I can't rely on their support page? Perhaps I'll just PM BigVern.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:11:21 PM

You can contact me anytime Smiley I have also brought this up with the developers to review.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:02:21 AM

We just made some changes and remove that method from the jscript hope that helps your situation.
roadies (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:36:16 AM

We just made some changes and remove that method from the jscript hope that helps your situation.

Awesome! Thank you BitJohn... that did the trick. Everything is working just as smooth as before! Cheesy  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: