Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188803 times)
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:21:45 AM

This is a great pump and dump coin, sad I missed it.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:25:45 AM

Bitcoin is the greatest pump and dump coin Smiley sad I missed it Sad

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:29:40 AM

Bitcoin is the greatest pump and dump coin Smiley sad I missed it Sad

+1
Spayse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:40:39 AM

I see KEY on FOBCOIN
http://www.fobcoin.com/index.php/Home/Trade/index/convertId/7

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
FoBCoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:37:01 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 09:31:22 AM by FoBCoin

http://www.fobcoin.com/Public/images/fob/fobcoin-ad.jpg

Hi dev, we have listed Key Coin in FobCoin.com, which is a fast, efficient and secure cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the newest and the most promising cryptocurrencies. Here is the link for Key Coin https://www.fobcoin.com/index.php/Home/Trade/index/convertId/7?l=en-us . We would appreciate it if you could add the link to your exchange list.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:00:22 AM

Low buy/sell orders ...I think we are going up soon... Grin

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:11:34 AM

Hi dev, we have listed Key Coin in FobCoin.com, which is a fast, efficient and secure cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the newest and the most promising cryptocurrencies. Here is the link for Key Coin http://www.fobcoin.com/index.php/Home/Trade/index/convertId/7?l=en-us . We would appreciate it if you could add the link to your exchange list.

Thank you! Will add in just a minute, I'm finishing up some coding.

Edit: I looked it over, and I will wait to add it to the main ANN until more of a reputation is established. No offense, just a choice to keep our users safe. Feel free to post inside the thread.

Boomsling

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:18:37 AM

Hi dev, we have listed Key Coin in FobCoin.com, which is a fast, efficient and secure cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the newest and the most promising cryptocurrencies. Here is the link for Key Coin http://www.fobcoin.com/index.php/Home/Trade/index/convertId/7?l=en-us . We would appreciate it if you could add the link to your exchange list.

Thank you! Will add in just a minute, I'm finishing up some coding.

Edit: I looked it over, and I will wait to add it to the main ANN until more of a reputation is established. No offense, just a choice to keep our users safe.

thanks for the heads-up

Cheesy
The4thDimension

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:18:52 AM

mhhhh coins....
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:17:06 PM

Hey guys!

We have just added Keycoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:10:43 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 01:21:11 PM by keycoin

July 18, 2014:  KEY Update

KEY Proof-of-Work has ended and the coin has gone into full POS.

Thank you for helping us mine securely through the small blocks at the end of POW.

We're currently working together the KEY website, and today we leased more servers to start testing some features.

KeyCoin Devs

July 18, 2014:  More news from KEY Developers. Second update today Smiley

We're now listed on coinmarketcap.com and doing quite well.

A website is under development, for now our holding page is up at www.keycoincrypto.com

As mentioned in the previous post, we leased more servers. We are now running 8 nodes for the coin, all staking to increase POS network health.

12 more servers have been rented so we can implement our anonymous coin sending technology. We aren't making a huge deal out of this yet, but yes, it is working, being tested, and yes, it will be completely finished and released in the next few days. We will have explanations and infographics closer to the release - for now, we don't want to hype things up too much. More features are coming, and will be announced closer to their completion.

KeyCoin Devs

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:11:59 PM

Anon!!! Awesome !!!

I like this coin!  Smiley
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:13:22 PM

Thank you for helping us mine securely through the small blocks at the end of POW.

We're currently working together the KEY website, and today we leased more servers to start testing some features.

KeyCoin Devs

A website is under development, for now our holding page is up at www.keycoincrypto.com

As mentioned in the previous post, we leased more servers. We are now running 8 nodes for the coin, all staking to increase POS network health.

12 more servers have been rented so we can implement our anonymous coin sending technology. We aren't making a huge deal out of this yet, but yes, it is working, and yes, it will be completely finished and released in the next few days. We will have explanations and infographics closer to the release - for now, we don't want to hype things up too much. More features are coming, and will be announced closer to their completion.

KeyCoin Devs

Holy shit. The website looks awesome even with only the countdown.

You guys play this game really well.

I was lucky not to be FUD from the beginning.
AltCoinGuy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:18:00 PM

KeyCoin Devs

12 more servers have been rented so we can implement our anonymous coin sending technology. We aren't making a huge deal out of this yet, but yes, it is working, and yes, it will be completely finished and released in the next few days. We will have explanations and infographics closer to the release - for now, we don't want to hype things up too much. More features are coming, and will be announced closer to their completion.

KeyCoin Devs

WOW, anon coin sending, value added !!
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:22:58 PM

KeyCoin Devs

12 more servers have been rented so we can implement our anonymous coin sending technology. We aren't making a huge deal out of this yet, but yes, it is working, being tested, and yes, it will be completely finished and released in the next few days. We will have explanations and infographics closer to the release - for now, we don't want to hype things up too much. More features are coming, and will be announced closer to their completion.

KeyCoin Devs

This coin is just getting steadily better and better, I'm sure the price is just going to get higher and higher.
Mainbrain

Activity: 194

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 01:25:54 PM

KeyCoin Devs

KeyCoin Devs

thx Dev, apologize for my previous doubt,Key is a nice coin,will hold it for a long term.

Show me your Bitcoin address.
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:32:07 PM

What is the minimum coin age for a transaction to be eligible to stake?
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:32:28 PM

cool...

smille

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:34:24 PM

KeyCoin Devs

KeyCoin Devs

I've never once seen so many apologies in one place online!  Cheesy  Good stuff guys, lookin forward to trying it out.
Mainbrain

Activity: 194

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 01:50:51 PM

with Dev's news price up and up,thx Dev again,but the 10btc sell order to 50k seems not easy to strike.we need more attention,i will tweet some news about keycoin,wish attract more eyes.

Show me your Bitcoin address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: