Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188799 times)
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:31:15 AM

Why was the timer reset on the website??

They are behind on globally unleashing progressive quality vectors.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:39:58 AM

Did u watched "LOST". Someone clicked the button. The timer reset. The world is safe for now
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:16:03 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 09:28:43 AM by keycoin

Dev Update

We're trying to have lots of info, including tutorials, FAQ, blog, its taking some extra time because the developer decided its best to move to a CMS to manage all that.

Heres one of the updated logo graphics, not 100% decided yet:

Another:

Here is one of the graphics from the site, part of the explanation of anon.

More coming, just want to show ongoing work.

Opinions on logo style?

yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:36:15 AM

Did u watched "LOST". Someone clicked the button. The timer reset. The world is safe for now
Lol. We had to push it back a bit because its a lot of work and we're still finishing up.

Dev Update

We're trying to have lots of info, including tutorials, FAQ, blog, its taking some extra time because the developer decided its best to move to a CMS to manage all that.

Another:

Opinions on logo style?

Looks professional
tristartek

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:24:02 AM

Dev can you please update us on what color you last dookie was because people are really shitting bricks here because they dont know what you ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.   People are so stupid.  I wonder if LTC still gives hourly updates?  Hmmm..prob NOT.  I wish this thread was moderated to stop this BS.  Or at least require more the 5 posts from a newb account who only fuds.  Buncha freakin 15yr olds.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:37:22 AM

Lol. We had to push it back a bit because its a lot of work and we're still finishing up.

Dev Update

Opinions on logo style?

The logo should represent a key not "keyhole", that's IMO   Smiley
Erastos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:11:25 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 08:22:12 AM by Erastos

So basically this coin aims to provide anonymity to the users that transact but not the transactions themselves, which is what users really want. (splitting them up in multiple transactions doesn't hide the trail, it just makes it harder to follow, and costs more in transaction fees, leading to an non-viable long term coin)

If I wanted to hide my IP address I could do this on my own, it solves nothing, and therefore provides me nothing. I'm glad I took this for face value.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:20:42 AM

question from a noob on this coin to others who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs lived up to their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else) expected to come out?
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:30:58 AM

question from a noob on this coin to others who've been more closely following it:

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs lived up to their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else) expected to come out?
i think you already know the answer judging by your last posts, I havent seen a coin yet doesnt have some of the things you mentioned,
Crypt, Glyph for example
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:13:58 AM

So basically this coin aims to provide anonymity to the users that transact but not the transactions themselves, which is what users really want. (splitting them up in multiple transactions doesn't hide the trail, it just makes it harder to follow, and costs more in transaction fees, leading to an non-viable long term coin)

If I wanted to hide my IP address I could do this on my own, it solves nothing, and therefore provides me nothing. I'm glad I took this for face value.

Transactions will be anonymous and unable to be followed through the blockchain. We will be having a paid challenge to confirm this, and you're welcome to join it.

I see you created this account to post in this thread and attack the project. Wouldn't it be more productive to find a coin you support and work with them instead of wasting your energy with negativity?

Best of luck.

WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:15:22 AM

1) were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
2) have the devs lived up to their promises?
3) Any hidden problems - premines? instamines?
4) well distributed? is there a rich list?
5) buggy code?
6) are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
7) dev squabbles?
Cool dev complacency?
9) missed deadlines?
10) Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
11) Anything to worry about?

Thought I would number the questions to make it easier to answer from the knowledge I have gained from the thread

1) Everything that was promised at the start was there, other features ongoing, discussed and commented on
2) Yes
3) No
4) Yes to both
5) No
6) Yes
7) No
Cool No
9) Website minor delay but that is not an issue
10) No and Yes
11) No

Hope that helps as I've trawled the thread for the answers
smille

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:18:21 AM

Transactions will be anonymous and unable to be followed through the blockchain. We will be having a paid challenge to confirm this, and you're welcome to join it.

Nice! I'm gonna join in for sure, although...

WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:26:30 AM

I've always wanted to test one of these, looking forward to the challenge
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:30:30 AM

Dev Update

Another:

Opinions on logo style?

Erastos

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:18:30 AM

I see you created this account to post in this thread and attack the project. Wouldn't it be more productive to find a coin you support and work with them instead of wasting your energy with negativity?

Best of luck.

Sure, I'm up for the challenge. Also, I find it very petty and unprofessional that the developer of the coin has to attack a user's 'forum membership' status when bringing up relative concerns to investors.

Let me know as soon as we're able to test it, I'll be sure to give it a thorough check for everyone.
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:48:10 AM

Best of luck.

Sure, I'm up for the challenge. Also, I find it very petty and unprofessional that the developer of the coin has to attack a user's 'forum membership' status when bringing up relative concerns to investors.

Most people spreading hate and fear in this thread have brand new accounts with posts only on keycoin thread out of all the other coins that are less trustable/dependable. Typical dupe accounts to try to cause panic sells so they can buy in cheaper before the big updates. It's so obvious a blind mad can see it. It happens to the best coins I guess.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Erastos

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:51:56 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 12:04:12 PM by Erastos

Best of luck.

Most people spreading hate and fear in this thread have brand new accounts with posts only on keycoin thread out of all the other coins that are less trustable/dependable. Typical dupe accounts to try to cause panic sells so they can buy in cheaper before the big updates. It's so obvious a blind mad can see it. It happens to the best coins I guess.

Your concern is understandable, but I would hope any investor would see through issues without merit. Regardless, this leaves no excuse for a developer, of all people, to issue an attack at that level.

Also.. any reason why JDMugen posted what you said, then erased his post and you posted almost word for word what he posted? That was weird  Roll Eyes
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:21:00 PM

They are behind on globally unleashing progressive quality vectors.
They are still developing qualitatively distributed time sensitive frame dilation super chains synthesized with community blocks.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:41:13 PM

OS X Wallet?

Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:57:17 PM

Quoting yourself constantly is unlikely to change anything any time soon. Why don't you try petitioning maxpower to compile an OS X wallet?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: