Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188801 times)
Megalodon

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:50:39 AM

For every sell there is a buy!

For every pump there is a dump? Am I doing it right? lel

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erastos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:12:19 AM

What a scam, I knew when I saw koolio mining something was going on, but this is a lot to take in.

I need a break from alt's, they're just full of liars and cheats.
blackbird307

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:48:09 AM

The only option now is to wait until wednesday, and wait for the dev and determine the true legitimacy of the coin. Then you buy in.

pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:17:51 AM

Wow, this guy really chose to show back up and try this again?

Remember guys,

this is the guy who posted a full page of absolute bullshit on the crypt coin ann.

He's hell bent on destroying my reputation and making himself look like a hero while he causes panic sells of which he buys the bottom of and profits on the rebound.

He's literally recycling old logs over and over and trying to act like some kind of hero to you all while he causes dumps on your investments.

He's still the pissed off fattious he was when we removed him, now he just trails around us and every time were about to accomplish something the triple chinned deviant comes back to try and squash our efforts. He speaks about "orders" I've had no contact with him since I removed him from our group months ago. All he is trying to do is defame us and cause profitable panic sells for himself. He's literally taking advantage of all of you. I strongly urge that everyone just ignore this guy so we can move on and continue innovating and bringing new things to crypto.

I'm going to continue working hard to invest in this coin be it donations to the dev team and funding, researching talented devs that can contribute, or something as simple as putting my own money in to add to volume.
Attious

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:27:46 AM

Remember guys,

this is the guy who posted a full page of absolute bullshit on the crypt coin ann.

He's hell bent on destroying my reputation and making himself look like a hero while he causes panic sells of which he buys the bottom of and profits on the rebound.

He's literally recycling old logs over and over and trying to act like some kind of hero to you all while he causes dumps on your investments.

He's still the pissed off fattious he was when we removed him, now he just trails around us and every time were about to accomplish something the triple chinned deviant comes back to try and squash our efforts. He speaks about "orders" I've had no contact with him since I removed him from our group months ago. All he is trying to do is defame us and cause profitable panic sells for himself. He's literally taking advantage of all of you. I strongly urge that everyone just ignore this guy so we can move on and continue innovating and bringing new things to crypto.

I'm going to continue working hard to invest in this coin be it donations to the dev team and funding, researching talented devs that can contribute, or something as simple as putting my own money in to add to volume.

Investors aren't going to fall for the same 'it's Attious' twice. I told them everything in the IRC, which I'm sure you're fully aware.

I told you earlier today that pegging it on some guy's face is crossing a line, you still went ahead and did it anyway. Using the alias I made and blaming it was fine, but pinning some guy to it is not.

It's one thing to take money prom, it's another to pit angry investors toward an innocent person.

Enjoy trying to make people believe you again, I'm not covering for you twice. Think long and hard about it.
blackbird307

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:31:43 AM

How many freaking altcoins are there right now? Sheesh.

When will people ever learn.

Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:45:31 AM

Remember guys,

what about Crypt and Glyph Pr0m ?? still waiting maybe we should find you Dox on you me thinks
GamingUnleashed

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:51:05 AM

LOL go through the replies in this thread and lookup all the #keycoin tweets. See if 90 percent of those people are on this list same as Crypt threads and tweets

<+Attious> Members of promethus pump and dump group
<+Attious> Members of prometheus pump and dump group
<+Attious> afrocrypto
<+Attious> ahmad
<+Attious> blackberrycubed
<+Attious> boiceybtc
<+Attious> boomsling Brett (Boomsling)
<+Attious> chrisgyro
<+Attious> colonelortega Markus Manu
<+Attious> cryptowest
<+Attious> djthistle01
<+Attious> durkadurka
<+Attious> enron
<+Attious> esurdam
<+Attious> gamingunleashed Gaming Unleashed
<+Attious> ganion7
<+Attious> halfcab123 Chris Ridgeway
<+Attious> jerrylittlemars
<+Attious> jin
<+Attious> jjlamorosa58 Jerome Labarre
<+Attious> kidfire00-josh Josh
<+Attious> kingtuna
<+Attious> lena.pkr
<+Attious> leomonwoot Leo Woot
<+Attious> Enjoy.
<+Attious> litebtc litebtc
<+Attious> litepresence
<+Attious> lynchy
<+Attious> Moosa
<+Attious> mrkk
<+Attious> ninjatrader
<+Attious> prometheus
<+Attious> sir.jacoo
<+Attious> <3 Att
<+Attious> sominexx sominexx .
<+Attious> thekoolio
<+Attious> wp1980 Nolan
<+Attious> zen

Hey man your missing "slackbot"

well at least we narowed down the mole, thats a portion of the group
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:07:26 AM

OMG this has got to be the first time in Altcoin history that a coin is heavily fudded before it is fully launched. What is even funnier is that people fall for this crap all the time.

They cut and paste BS lists and easily faked IRC chats and people run for the hills like scared kittens.

So, what if these people are involved with the keycoin. So, what if they tweeted about Keycoin. All kinds of people tweet and support all kinds of coins.

What are you only allowed to support one coin. Are you kidding! That's rediculous.

You all need to remember that Attious is a crook. He is the one that screwed everyone in the first place. So, if you wanna get screwed by the same guy again go on and listen to him.

OMG. Think and stop being sheep

someone wants cheap coins - wednesday so close  Wink
whoa under 10k right now, someone is really greedy  Grin
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:23:27 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 01:39:29 PM by pr0m3theus2013

Whats this nonsense about me giving you "orders" to fud man. I haven't spoken to you since you told me you burned this alias and vanished after your vengeance attack on CRYPT. I didn't peg anything on anyones face today. I was traveling the Coast of Nova Scotia with my expecting wife. we had no such conversation. Link to me this conversation we had or provide me with some kind of documentation on where this occurred.

You and i both know who you are as you confirmed it by heavily modifying your online presence and even deleting some of the more revealing public pages (your entire facebook was crypto related and now reflects none of it) (you removed your google apps developer account and google plus page) (you put a picture of you with your relative up as your background instead of your bitcoin chart) within minutes of me showing you that i knew who you were.

Now it seems you're back here desperately  trying to point the finger and the angry attention at me in a state of panic. People know that it was you that modified the ann and cost them all that money even though your claims on the ANN were unfounded. People know that you are responsible for the dumps when you posted that shit. you're just trying to lie and use public info from our members to legitimize your story man. I didn't leak your dox man, it's exceptionally easy to get however and you still haven't patched the hole that leads to it. Stop trying to scape goat me for your evil acts.

Again, your motive in your pastebin that you falsified is to conceal your real world identity. You're desperately trying to steer people away from knowing who you are and you've gone to such lengths as releasing your doctored little text edits to put words in my mouth declaring that it isn't you. When the group doxed you we were watching and laughing as you flushed your local business listing, your google plus page, your facebook, and even your steam. Thus further confirming that it was you.

Fat guy that doesn't know anything about bitcoin? bull shit. Same fat guy that just edited his facebook to reflect that statement.

Remember guys,

Investors aren't going to fall for the same 'it's Attious' twice. I told them everything in the IRC, which I'm sure you're fully aware.

I told you earlier today that pegging it on some guy's face is crossing a line, you still went ahead and did it anyway. Using the alias I made and blaming it was fine, but pinning some guy to it is not.

It's one thing to take money prom, it's another to pit angry investors toward an innocent person.

Enjoy trying to make people believe you again, I'm not covering for you twice. Think long and hard about it.

pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:37:18 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 01:39:38 PM by pr0m3theus2013

It's simple, your REAL dox got leaked in this chat so you came and retaliated (thus confirming once again that it is indeed your real dox) you retaliated by doing the exact same shit you pulled last time. However you tried to use it this time to create a situation and inject the fact that the dox isn't you and it's some innocent person. You then made up the story that i "ordered" you to do it. So somehow you're supposed to be loyal to me yet fudding me constantly and attacking my investments, defaming my character, leaking my team? You've made such lofty claims without providing any evidence, you've flooded the IRC with modified copy pastes of my teams conversations in an effort to make us look poorly. We have a lot of respected people here that you just leaked man, all of these people have their eyes on you now. Why should people respect some fud creating, liar like you?

What sickens me is that you try to persuade your victims in to thinking you're some kind of hero and you're doing it for the greater good, claiming you were protecting some innocent man (it's your dox) claiming that we are the real scammers (you're the fudder and the liar) and then blaming it all on me after you've achieved your goals. Some twisted form of John Galt esque objectivism. Or a classic case of tiny man syndrome.

Anyone that isn't delusioned by the state of fear that you are in right now is going to see right through this and recognize what is truly happening. You're an outted anon and you're trying desperately to cover your tracks after committing something that many would regard as a financial crime. You may have fooled people in a moment man, but once they start to think about it a bit they are going to realize that all you tried to do was create a diversion after your dox was leaked. What you fail to understand however is that you have once again created another group of angry investors that are interested in that very dox. You may think that you are oh so clever and smart, you're acting foolish and desperate and worsening the situation for your self. You should have just vanished and left it that way.

keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:49:43 AM

...Dev update.

Today was a difficult day, as you can see in the thread.

The investors and devs are still confident in  the project and will be making progress.

Work was temporarily paused today as we try to figure out the source of all these problems.

The website is still underway. Projects are still underway. Anon is in testing, today we are ironing out a bug related to an RPC call from the QT.

More updates will follow.
blackbird307

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:56:09 AM

...Dev update.

The investors and devs are still confident in  the project and will be making progress.

Work was temporarily paused today as we try to figure out the source of all these problems.

The website is still underway. Projects are still underway. Anon is in testing, today we are ironing out a bug related to an RPC call from the QT.

"Work was paused today"

"We were ironing out bugs today"

keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:00:46 AM

...Dev update.

"Work was paused today"

"We were ironing out bugs today"

Yeah, it was a long day. Bugs were being worked on in the AM, I also posted another update even earlier today if you see the first page of ANN. Work was paused when all the fud hit.

Attious

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:05:44 AM

Whats this nonsense about me giving you "orders" to fud man. I haven't spoken to you since you told me you burned this alias and vanished after your vengeance attack on CRYPT. I didn't peg anything on anyones face today. I was traveling the Coast of Nova Scotia with my expecting wife. we had no such conversation. Link to me this conversation we had or provide me with some kind of documentation on where this occurred.

You and i both know who you are as you confirmed it by heavily modifying your online presence and even deleting some of the more revealing public pages (your entire facebook was crypto related and now reflects none of it) (you removed your google apps developer account and google plus page) (you put a picture of you with your relative up as your background instead of your bitcoin chart) within minutes of me showing you that i knew who you were.

Now it seems you're back here desperately  trying to point the finger and the angry attention at me in a state of panic. People know that it was you that modified the ann and cost them all that money even though your claims on the ANN were unfounded. People know that you are responsible for the dumps when you posted that shit. you're just trying to lie and use public info from our members to legitimize your story man. I didn't leak your dox man, it's exceptionally easy to get however and you still haven't patched the hole that leads to it. Stop trying to scape goat me for your evil acts.

http://pastebin.com/iznwtzxd

I think now is a good time to release the conversation don't you? I think you'll have some explaining to do with your group Smiley

Love,
 Attious
blackbird307

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:10:05 AM

Volume was insane today, especially for a coin with no features yet.....

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:12:28 AM

I'm in again...just for fan... Cheesy

BitRW

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:19:22 AM

Now it seems you're back here desperately  trying to point the finger and the angry attention at me in a state of panic. People know that it was you that modified the ann and cost them all that money even though your claims on the ANN were unfounded. People know that you are responsible for the dumps when you posted that shit. you're just trying to lie and use public info from our members to legitimize your story man. I didn't leak your dox man, it's exceptionally easy to get however and you still haven't patched the hole that leads to it. Stop trying to scape goat me for your evil acts.

I think now is a good time to release the conversation don't you? I think you'll have some explaining to do with your group Smiley

Love,
 Attious

https://i.imgur.com/4M19k9N.png
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:19:56 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 01:30:21 PM by pr0m3theus2013

oh look, a faked paste bin. anyone with notepad can make that dude. Besides their are obvious evidences that you were typing it out and correcting shit as you went.

attious [12:21 PM] Oh, and if you do leak the info on that guy, I'll be sure to let everyone know what goes on here. Smiley bye
prometheus [12:22 PM] It's your funeral, since logs can be faked and I have a much larger reputation than someone like you. You'll end up convincing people that you are him in the process, the FUD created that will line up perfectly line up so we can get in before wednesday when we add anon, and no one in the group will take your word over mine either. Sounds like three birds with one stone leaving you the odd man out.

Who the hell says line up perfectly twice.. oh i know, someone who is creating a fake chat and forgets to correct their edit.. Again with your feeble attempts at legitimizing yourself by taking the very points i said in my previous post and trying to spin them. Nice notepad text editing, if i wanted in cheap i had plenty of opportunities to buy already in the past few days.

More lies from the produce of fud and lies himself. More desperate attempts to try to conceal your real world identity with lies and deception. That's you attious, you are John Luvisi. A text file paste bin isn't going to stop people from knowing who you are. http://snag.gy/SD8HY.jpg

Now it seems you're back here desperately  trying to point the finger and the angry attention at me in a state of panic. People know that it was you that modified the ann and cost them all that money even though your claims on the ANN were unfounded. People know that you are responsible for the dumps when you posted that shit. you're just trying to lie and use public info from our members to legitimize your story man. I didn't leak your dox man, it's exceptionally easy to get however and you still haven't patched the hole that leads to it. Stop trying to scape goat me for your evil acts.

Love,
 Attious
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:23:09 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 05:36:30 AM by Megalodon

Love,
 Attious

Wait that's not how pr0m3theus2013 spells his name on that pastebin you posted. Even on this skype screenshot you posted: https://i.imgur.com/mUInCqp.png
So now I know Attious has been faking all these chat logs all along. Maybe this facebook link was real dox on you https://www.facebook.com/jluvisi. Why are you acting like you're the hero here? You are hurting every single investor on crypt and key coin by doing this you are not helping/protecting them at all.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: