Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange!  (Read 22634 times)
leduc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:51:22 AM

this Ico definetly came at bad time... and dev cannot bring enought credibility /security to investing people.

show people your face and make wallet video ?

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:54:24 AM

2800 satoshi per coin,I think it's not a good idea
The Architects (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:59:10 AM

where is the wallet?

Wallets will release on ICO end unless we feel there is a need to launch earlier. Currently you cannot withdraw from Bittrex so there may be no harm in releasing them early, we are discussing this as a team now.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:07:12 PM

"No mining phase to prevent miners selling
Wallets will be released when the ICO ends"

Have you thought about doing a non ICO coin, to prevent morons from buying  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
The Architects (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:16:06 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 12:28:45 PM by The Architects

Bittrex said they will destroy any unsold coins. If devs don't release wallet then bittrex refunds everyone.  I think bill posted this a page or 2 back.

LOL, good luck with that devs. They will never release wallet, it is all shopped. Bittrex can start refunds right now ROTFL

We may release it early in case your comments are shared by others.

ScamCoin
You've been warned

Why? We launched less than 24 hours ago, you probably didn't read the OP even nor the thread.

"No mining phase to prevent miners selling
Wallets will be released when the ICO ends"

Have you thought about doing a non ICO coin, to prevent morons from buying  Grin

We would have to redesign our employee model, but it was an early consideration to make this non ICO. Had we known that recent events with other coins had just happened we would have chosen a different time or escrow service. We truly thought giving people a safe exchange to do business on was the best route, in our work we were not able to monitor every detail of every other coin so for us it was truly bad luck.
Once we get marketing hired and show we are not going anywhere despite the FUD and nonsense things will be as they should have been. If our community has any suggestions on future upgrades to the wallet or additional services they may like to see let us know.

edit: If anyone would like a mod position on our Reddit please pm us your previous experience we would like to grow our presence there.
Astrax5

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:21:15 PM

This coin is a SCAM

Don't let this people stole your BTCs so easy...
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:06:10 PM

Bought some today, probably a good idea to release that wallet early it looks sweet and may help gain confidence.  Plus I want to test that chat out.

perado

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:25:55 PM

What the role will Bittrex play in this ICO?Will they pay back the btc once we dont get anycoins??
The Architects (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:31:12 PM

What the role will Bittrex play in this ICO?Will they pay back the btc once we dont get anycoins??

If we don't launch then yes they will pay you back, this will not be the case though. We have already sent the source to Bittrex and the entire coin supply for the ICO. If we didn't have a wallet then there would be no Bittrex escrow.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:31:57 PM

Maybe ARCH could find an architectural project to align with?

I am not sure if this has been done in crypto.

lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:37:42 PM

RIP bittrex lol
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:52:11 PM

What will you do to help keep the price stable?  Iceberg is a flop because the devs weren't willing to help keep the price stable.  A small buy back program if the price drops some would go a long way in instilling confidence in your coin.  If you think we all will just give you money and hope for the best your stupid.  Best you give us a reason to invest in your coin or it will suffer the same fate as the last 3 or 4 of this ICO coins. 
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:57:29 PM

Dev, is what you did worth 2800 satoshi per coin? LOL. (If so, I will spend 2-3 days to make a coin, then make an ICO)
Look at ICB guys, be careful !
The Architects (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:11:46 PM

What will you do to help keep the price stable?  Iceberg is a flop because the devs weren't willing to help keep the price stable.  A small buy back program if the price drops some would go a long way in instilling confidence in your coin.  If you think we all will just give you money and hope for the best your stupid.  Best you give us a reason to invest in your coin or it will suffer the same fate as the last 3 or 4 of this ICO coins. 

This is an idea we are considering, we have watched nautilus coin and could duplicate that to help support the coin. For those needing a reason to invest we have very good and practical wallet (added chat and market), a team who can implement nearly anything that comes along, and the unique idea to pay salaries to professional crypto enthusiasts.

Great Idea though, the idea is simple really, buy Architectcoin to sell and keep a portion of the ICO BTC set aside to to buy up as a buffer then repeat the process to help price fluctuation. I have spoken to the entire team and we agree this would be healthy for ARCH. This could help us sustain longer term salaries as well. Will add this now to the OP!!
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:20:25 PM

Well GL then I hope you get better results then the last ICO coin.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:25:10 PM

ANNOUNCE

Hello,

Today is the third day of PoW phase, we don't understand very well all the fuss, or what the dev of another coin is doing in our thread. Please, go back to your thread and focus on your coin rather discredit your competitors. That doesn't make your coin better.

We're working on shaping the future of Iceberg, we didn't go anywhere and we will never go. As mentioned last day we will focus for the moment on the distribution, because we are right now on the distribution phase. We detected several duplicated accounts in the final list of free distribution, all will be eliminated, and their shares will go to the faucet. After completing the PoW phase we will have a Multipool.

At the same time we are deciding which road to take the next three months. We want to set realistic targets in the short run. As we said before, we will not reveal the details of what we are developing, but probably we will get out a small roadmap when it all organized.

Greetings to all.

Could you please tell me, WHO IS "WE" ?

Who's running this coin ?

Compared to:

This is an idea we are considering, we have watched nautilus coin and could duplicate that to help support the coin. For those needing a reason to invest we have very good and practical wallet (added chat and market), a team who can implement nearly anything that comes along, and the unique idea to pay salaries to professional crypto enthusiasts.

Great Idea though, the idea is simple really, buy Architectcoin to sell and keep a portion of the ICO BTC set aside to to buy up as a buffer then repeat the process to help price fluctuation. I have spoken to the entire team and we agree this would be healthy for ARCH. This could help us sustain longer term salaries as well. Will add this now to the OP!!

ICB dev = ARCH DEV
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:35:29 PM

Even though my comments about the coin, or I should say the ipo rules, so far wouldn't be considered positive, I'm beginning to feel bad for you guys. The FUDders are going way overboard now.

You could try a couple of things, one being what you just mentioned above. Part of that could be to offer a buy wall during at least the early goings of the coin, at ipo prices. That way if people have second thoughts, or things go sour really quickly, people have a way out and won't lose anything. The buy wall should be confirmed with Bittrex, so you can use the ipo funds for that (in case they didn't pay you yet), as well as assuage some investor fears if Bittrex confirms the wall.

I don't mean a buy wall for the entire ipo, as that would be crazy... just enough to cover a decent amount of people.

An early release of the wallet and/or videos may help too.
The Architects (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:38:49 PM

*UPDATES*
"Coin Stabilizer"
We have decided through valued community input to add a stabilization fund to Architectcoin to help act
as a buffer for wild price fluctuations. We are going to assign five percent of the ICO funds to this
stability buffer and use it to protect the coin and investors. As with all funds this is here to help price
and cannot stop a huge increase/decrease in price it can slow it down though. This added benefit can lead to
long term growth and support btc based salaries for community members longer as well.

*Update 2*
Architectcoin Community Manager has been chosen, they will hopefully introduce themselves shortly and is already starting work to further
the growth and community directives we will need to produce high performance results!
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:50:24 PM

*UPDATES*
"Coin Stabilizer"
We have decided through valued community input to add a stabilization fund to Architectcoin to help act
as a buffer for wild price fluctuations. We are going to assign five percent of the ICO funds to this
stability buffer and use it to protect the coin and investors. As with all funds this is here to help price
and cannot stop a huge increase/decrease in price it can slow it down though. This added benefit can lead to
long term growth and support btc based salaries for community members longer as well.

*Update 2*
Architectcoin Community Manager has been chosen, they will hopefully introduce themselves shortly and is already starting work to further
the growth and community directives we will need to produce high performance results!

Hello, I have taken on the position of Community Manager for Architectcoin (ARCH). The team is currently in the process of implementing some of the community's suggestions into the original post. stabilization fund will be implemented, and a whitepaper and roadmap are in process. The core principle of ARCH is that it gives investors the ability to guide the direction of the currency. A full-time development team is on hand to implement features the community wants. If you have any  suggestions, comments, constructive criticism, please post on the thread. Your voice will be heard.

You can also feel free to PM me here, email me at vindyne8@gmail.com, or hit me up on twitter: https://twitter.com/Vindyne8

Thank you!
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:56:13 PM

*UPDATES*
"Coin Stabilizer"

*Update 2*

Hello, I have taken on the position of Community Manager for Architectcoin (ARCH). The team is currently in the process of implementing some of the community's suggestions into the original post. stabilization fund will be implemented, and a whitepaper and roadmap are in process. The core principle of ARCH is that it gives investors the ability to guide the direction of the currency. A full-time development team is on hand to implement features the community wants. If you have any  suggestions, comments, constructive criticism, please post on the thread. Your voice will be heard.

You can also feel free to PM me here, email me at vindyne8@gmail.com, or hit me up on twitter: https://twitter.com/Vindyne8

Thank you!

protip: You may want to change your signature to reflect the scamcoin your the Community Manager for....you know, to give a bit of credibility towards your posts. Just sayin.

This whole scam charade isn't very well-thought out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: