Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange!  (Read 22634 times)
The Architects (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:04:42 PM

J9901 have some maturity or leave the thread all of us have had enough, I pm'd you respectfully and you continue to disrespect my team.

Community we still need applications for these positions, please PM us and we can add you to our spreadsheet of active
salary members.

IRC Mods: 0.1 BTC paid weekly must be active daily.
PM our team with your IRC experience, price bots, tip bot experience takes preference. Need 3 mods.

Trollbox Hype Champions!: We need 10 Trollbox champs from the community each earning 0.05 BTC salary per week
for their continued hype of Architectcoin on every trollbox available (IE: Cryptsy, Poloniex, ALLcoin, Exchange IRC's, etc.)  
NOTE: Please try not to get banned as this will disqualify your BTC salary.

Architect Market Guru and certified Whale: Requirement, must have a large following (over 1k followers)  on Twitter
and be a known whale with a solid history of predicting/manipulating the market and advocate Architectcoin to the public.
This position requires daily tweets, and at least 4 posts a week on our bitcointalk thread updating the public with market analysis.
This position is equally important as our Community Manager and it is our teams hope that the chosen BTC whale will work with the Community manager.
Salary will be 1 BTC per week paid every Friday, long term employment is desired, minimum commitment is one month.  
Salary is base 1 BTC per week, Bonuses paid to whales who push ARCH through the moon. Happy investor's equals bonuses.
NOTE: We know this position may cause some “commotion”,  investors the fact is, whales drive the markets.
Nearly every major rise is greatly attributed to btc whales who for lack of a better phrase
"run the markets". Our team is not uneducated, we know this position will be vital.
perado

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:08:16 PM

What the role will Bittrex play in this ICO?Will they pay back the btc once we dont get anycoins??

If we don't launch then yes they will pay you back, this will not be the case though. We have already sent the source to Bittrex and the entire coin supply for the ICO. If we didn't have a wallet then there would be no Bittrex escrow.

Thats a good policy.Then I will have a try.
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:14:52 PM

Trollbox Hype Champions!: We need 10 Trollbox champs from the community each earning 0.05 BTC salary per week
for their continued hype of Architectcoin on every trollbox available (IE: Cryptsy, Poloniex, ALLcoin, Exchange IRC's, etc.)  

What the fuck?  Credibility just pegged zero.
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:17:12 PM

Architect Market Guru and certified Whale: Requirement, must have a large following (over 1k followers)  on Twitter
and be a known whale with a solid history of predicting/manipulating the market and advocate Architectcoin to the public.
This position requires daily tweets, and at least 4 posts a week on our bitcointalk thread updating the public with market analysis.
This position is equally important as our Community Manager and it is our teams hope that the chosen BTC whale will work with the Community manager.
Salary will be 1 BTC per week paid every Friday, long term employment is desired, minimum commitment is one month.  
Salary is base 1 BTC per week, Bonuses paid to whales who push ARCH through the moon. Happy investor's equals bonuses.
NOTE: We know this position may cause some “commotion”,  investors the fact is, whales drive the markets.
Nearly every major rise is greatly attributed to btc whales who for lack of a better phrase
"run the markets". Our team is not uneducated, we know this position will be vital.

and spun clear back around to double zero.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:31:35 PM

What the fuck?  Credibility just pegged zero.

Yeah, that one I found odd too. We all know coins have their legion of supporters, some coins must pay people to hype, or to fud competitors, but it just seems so weird to see a dev blatantly say this, and that it's considered a 'job' for the coin.

It's sort of like how DCM paid Bob for his pump group/supporters as a form of 'marketing'.

I guess it's part of the crypto game, but it doesn't exactly scream professionalism.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:52:53 PM

Guess I'll play the voice of reason role on this thread. Have you been in crypto longer than a day?? If yes you know there are hype/trolls. You also know there are whales don't be naive. The devs seem to be the most honest fucks I've seen in a long time. They didn't tip toe around the truth and for god sakes they are giving those types a reason to be a part of the coin.

Pay me to hype? Yes! Pay me to manipulate the market which I do already?? Sign me up!! Anyone who thinks this is a bad incentive is blind.

Darkcoin?  Yes that was a massive coordinated pump that became fueled by panic buys. It worked because Evan and crew dumped extremely slowly. 

Auroracoin? Oh shit same thing, whales.

Uro...OMG whales again.

But wait what about vrc??? Great coin yes, whales ?? Yes, whales again. In fact if it's the same guy one of the biggest whales just posted in this thread. Oh gee wiz it's funny how when prices go up people think it's because of the coin, that is only partially true. 

Truth is it's whales. Not your devs not your beloved coin whales. Feed the whales btc and you have happy people accept the truth.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:01:08 PM

Guess I'll play the voice of reason role on this thread. Have you been in crypto longer than a day?? If yes you know there are hype/trolls. You also know there are whales don't be naive. The devs seem to be the most honest fucks I've seen in a long time. They didn't tip toe around the truth and for god sakes they are giving those types a reason to be a part of the coin.

Of course the market is controlled by whales, pump/dumps as well as hype/trolls. Nobody has disputed that fact. Again, it just seems weird to see a dev blatantly state he will pay people to do those things as jobs.

It may also minimize how effective hype will be, since it's stated right here in plain sight that they are paid hawkers. Not that anyone should believe hype anyway, but evidently some must believe it to a certain degree.
Altcoin4life

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:18:14 PM

Of course the market is controlled by whales, pump/dumps as well as hype/trolls. Nobody has disputed that fact. Again, it just seems weird to see a dev blatantly state he will pay people to do those things as jobs.

It may also minimize how effective hype will be, since it's stated right here in plain sight that they are paid hawkers. Not that anyone should believe hype anyway, but evidently some must believe it to a certain degree.

I'll buy more after I see this chat/exchange wallet is working. If the whole ico doesn't sell then my coins can be worth more. Bring on dis wallet today devs if possible.

bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:45:06 PM

Truth is it's whales. Not your devs not your beloved coin whales. Feed the whales btc and you have happy people accept the truth.

Yup, feed me, i'm hungry  Grin

Besides that... Still obvious scam by same dev as ICB, since their IP on IRC was exactly the same.
They tried to defend by sayin "We have no IRC", while the channel was already listed in the OP.

But then again, they will find their fools to pay 105.00$$$$$ for a colorfull wallet....
biohammer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:48:41 PM

If you would be kind enough to post who the Dev team members are in the OP and their existing account names I would consider buying some. Even DCM  didn't hide their community identities. If as you say you are in it for the long term then I see no problem for you to do this.  Obviously you can't guarantee the outcome of your coin and its acceptance But you need to put yourself out there if you are going to make an earnest effort.   So either post your True Real World Identity  or at the very least your BCT screen names   otherwise do not ask for 100K anonymously .  That doesn't fly anymore.

In addition If you don't do this and then sell very few of the coins as a result of your failure to be transparent and have to destroy a large portion of the ICO coins  how do you intend to pay salaries and support the coin?
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:52:30 PM

In addition If you don't do this and then sell very few of the coins as a result of your failure to be transparent and have to destroy a large portion of the ICO coins  how do you intend to pay salaries and support the coin?

There you go. How will they pay their 105.000$$ if they fail.. Because they need that amount REALLY bad for god knows why.. Build themselfs a treehouse?!
With their 100BTC from ICB, and now this amount, they get rich fast!

Dont forget:

PS1: Mishax1, "We", The Icebergcoin Team are experienced and succesful coin developers, designers and traders. We have a well thinked long time project, you can stay with us, mining or getting cheap coins or wait if you are not interested in the project right now, even you are free to ignore this coin, there are lot of cryptos and maybe some others fit better with you. Asking who we are is like asking who is Satoshi Nakamoto, does it change anything?

Yeah, a great team of 15 experienced  Huh whatever you name yourselfs, but we have chosen to stay anonymous.. hmmm...
That sounds so... MtGox !!

So dev, if you are such experienced and succesful coin developers, designers and traders. You basically admit this is not your first or last coin.

ArchitectCoin hellloooooooooo

STUPID IDIOT SCAM CREW, that's what you all are with your 15 !!!!
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:49:38 AM

Ok, so this is a pure PoS coin.  100% of which will be on an exchange to start with and most of which will likely stay there.  Whats to stop someone from buying a fair amount, withdrawing in the first half hour, and attacking the network?

The Architects (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:14:25 AM

Ok, so this is a pure PoS coin.  100% of which will be on an exchange to start with and most of which will likely stay there.  Whats to stop someone from buying a fair amount, withdrawing in the first half hour, and attacking the network?

We have planned for this possibility, which is part of the reason our source has been lab tested against multiple ways of proof of stake attacks. The master key we added to our code plays a role in protecting the blockchain as well, great question though. We hope to have the wallet/source released before the end of the ICO so people can see it's features and test them out.

To those asking for our real accounts sadly we have only been observers on this forum and not contributors, this account for Architectcoin is our lone account. As far as supporting the coin if the ICO does not do well, I think we know the answer to that. We cannot sustain the development salaries of both devs and community if the ICO does not sell therefor our plans couldn't go forward. Hopefully soon people will see the value in our project and we can continue as planned. Look for some good news soon, for those who have invested thus far though.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:33:19 AM

ICO exchange volume = 1,5 BTC /day  Wink
available ICO volume = 100 BTC  Tongue
so to sell all ico volume we need 60 days.  Cheesy
if i buy now, i cannot sell before 60 days.  Grin
exchange volume must grow or investisors must wait 60 days before they can sell!  Grin
Altcoin4life

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:40:58 AM

ICO exchange volume = 1,5 BTC /day  Wink
available ICO volume = 100 BTC  Tongue
so to sell all ico volume we need 60 days.  Cheesy
if i buy now, i cannot sell before 60 days.  Grin
exchange volume must grow or investisors must wait 60 days before they can sell!  Grin

Yeah looks like arch devs took the heat and bagholder FUD from past shitcoins. It's too bad cause this looked like an easy 100% flip.

embicoin

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:46:20 AM

Yup, feed me, i'm hungry  Grin

Besides that... Still obvious scam by same dev as ICB, since their IP on IRC was exactly the same.
They tried to defend by sayin "We have no IRC", while the channel was already listed in the OP.

But then again, they will find their fools to pay 105.00$$$$$ for a colorfull wallet....

Kid, you are really boring me... YOUR STUPID WORDS MEAN NOTHING WITHOUT PROOFS.
Give us a proof or stop lying ok? Or do you want that i go to Brussels to explain it in your face?

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:52:06 AM

SCAM!!!!

Architectcoin Community Manager and full time PR/Promoter*Position Filled!*: 4 BTC per Month

I have send a message as one of the first and never received a response back, As i told you, those schema's that are too good to be true are always scam.

Luckily nobody is fooling in this one, as nobody is buying, and it is a sponsor IPO so it cost them 3BTC, lets hope people are not buying for 3 BTC so that this fucker is losing money.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:55:23 AM

Join Ethancoin. A nice IPO coin for making some nice profit Wink
embicoin

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:57:20 AM

Join Ethancoin. A nice IPO coin for making some nice profit Wink

thanks placebo Cheesy will take a look, I don't see anything interesting in architect coin...

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
JCNC

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:33:30 AM

To those asking for our real accounts sadly we have only been observers on this forum and not contributors, this account for Architectcoin is our lone account. As far as supporting the coin if the ICO does not do well, I think we know the answer to that. We cannot sustain the development salaries of both devs and community if the ICO does not sell therefor our plans couldn't go forward. Hopefully soon people will see the value in our project and we can continue as planned. Look for some good news soon, for those who have invested thus far though.

Oh boo hoo, really?! You can't afford to continue if you don't get your bitcoins? This whole coin is a fucking joke. It's a money grab ploy people open your fucking eyes. Lot's of real, hard working developers, work in the real world, where the money honestly isn't that bad. If your actually a 'developer' you won't have that much trouble getting a REAL developer job as it's actually quite easy if you actually know what you're doing. There are thousands of indie developers that will happily make a cryptocurrency for free because it's fun and interesting. What your saying is that your developers MUST be paid for development to continue? You're just trying to conjure money out of thin air for your own benefits.

If your actually going to buy this shit, buy a condom and make sure that you can afford to lose all that money. And when someone pats you on your back and says whilst they point at the Architectcoin dev "Look, that guy has all your money..." I hope you can still remain smiling.

Have fun guys.  

EDIT: Oh wait, forgot to say, sad day for Bittrex. They have sunk in my opinion now  Roll Eyes Between 3-4 BTC worth sold total, looks like it's going great...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: