Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange!  (Read 22634 times)
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:42:23 AM

Another ARCH article:

http://coinjoint.info/architect-coin-arch-integrates-wallet-irc-bittrex-monitoring/
coinmonsters

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:28:25 AM

SCAM!!!!

Architectcoin Community Manager and full time PR/Promoter*Position Filled!*: 4 BTC per Month

I have send a message as one of the first and never received a response back, As i told you, those schema's that are too good to be true are always scam.

First of all, you obviously did not follow the directions for submitting an application.  The OP specifically requested that when you apply you make a post to the thread.  I don't see any such post from you.

You might think this is not an important part of the process, but smart employers often make "silly" requests just to see if you follow directions.  If you can't follow the directions for applying, it's unlikely that you will follow directions in the job.

I applied, followed the directions, and received a response very quickly.

It's funny that if you would have gotten the job you would now be here promoting the exact same coin that you are now calling a scam.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:12:35 AM

If everyone would like to see a live demo of the master key and it's alert service we can arrange this, you just need to keep the wallet open. It's a good way to get familiar in case we need to use it for reasons described in the OP Smiley

Let our team know so we can coordinate a time to broadcast on the network, if there is enough interest I'll try to wake up our main wallet dev, if not we can show it off tomorrow. Something we didn't mention that I suppose may be popular with some people, the master key can orphan blocks if our network ever forks and get it on the correct chain. People may not realize what we have here but our wallet with all these current features is just a base. We can and will add everything possible to the wallet, we are also looking into Prypto as a an option for Architectcoin (their services look amazing).

Edit: We have added an extra community manager position which may already be filled depending on the applicant's response. Due to no applicants for the trollbox and market guru positions we have removed them as well as they were also unpopular.

Thank you again for this article: http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/architectcoin-no-miner-dump/

I wouldn't mind seeing a demo of this sounds interesting!

han1122

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:00:30 AM

Hi

If when ICO end and bittrex sell 1m coins , total coin will be 1m right?  Huh

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:04:27 AM

I think all unsold coins will be destroyed, so whatever is sold... is it.

Although if sales continue like it has been, it sort of creates an odd dilemma. Normally so few coins would then mean they'd be worth substantially more, but if sales don't reach some level of 'critical mass', then that means the devs can't afford to pay anyone like they plan to.

So if too low, it may just be a dead coin. Not sure what number they need to hit to make a viable go at it.
ivorymushtaq

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:07:13 AM

Wallet looks great, dev is very active - despite the fact IPO does not go very well at the moment...
All those trolls crying SCAM should be ashamed.

My funds are limited, but I am going to buy a bit more of this coin.
kencoles

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:46:47 AM

Although if sales continue like it has been, it sort of creates an odd dilemma. Normally so few coins would then mean they'd be worth substantially more, but if sales don't reach some level of 'critical mass', then that means the devs can't afford to pay anyone like they plan to.

So if too low, it may just be a dead coin. Not sure what number they need to hit to make a viable go at it.

So it may just be a dead coin.

Wallet looks great, dev is very active - despite the fact IPO does not go very well at the moment...
All those trolls crying SCAM should be ashamed.

My funds are limited, but I am going to buy a bit more of this coin.

So the ipo is not going very well.

zhangdu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:43:26 PM

good coin, wrong way for ICO.

what VIA have done should be good example to others. 

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:12:11 PM

Hey guys!

We have just added Architectcoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Stormbringer

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:32:04 PM

Hey guys!

We have just added Architectcoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Nice service, I use it. good luck

BTC:14aefvedNKjJJoHZ8Pv5LqXqjj5Nprd89d
The Architects (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:33:47 PM

Hey guys!

Cheers

https://www.cryptonator.com/ui/img/logo-no-text.png

When I get the chance I will download this, and thank you for adding us!
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:46:39 PM

When I get the chance I will download this, and thank you for adding us!

welcome )

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
zhangdu

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:10:13 PM

who will buy this coin at high price and sell lower during ico ( 96 hrs)?

JCNC

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:14:01 PM

Huh?

What is this Currency good for

Huh?

This project is designed, from the ground up, with the end-user in mind. The overriding goal of ARCH is to produce a clean and stable code, build features into it that the community desires, and maintain it long-term. Salaries, bounties, the stabilization fund, and acquisition of goods and services are facilitated through the ICO. The wallet, and the features within it thus far (IRC, Bittrex ARCH market data) have been delivered, and are fully functional. The source code is available for your inspection.

The development team wants you to play a major role in the direction of the coin. Polls will be posted to the ARCH community, asking what new features you want to see. Features chosen by you will then be implemented. Many goods and services will be acquired for ARCH. Lots of bounties and salaried positions are available. Please read the OP if you have not and send the development team a PM if you are interested. Thank you.

You didn't answer his question. You can't use this currency for anything...
zhangdu

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:17:24 PM

who will buy this coin at high price and sell lower during ico ( 96 hrs)?

is anyone knows answer.

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:52:17 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 03:17:48 PM by vindyne8

Huh?

What is this Currency good for

Huh?

This project is designed, from the ground up, with the end-user in mind. The overriding goal of ARCH is to produce a clean and stable code, build features into it that the community desires, and maintain it long-term. Salaries, bounties, the stabilization fund, and acquisition of goods and services are facilitated through the ICO. The wallet, and the features within it thus far (IRC, Bittrex ARCH market data) have been delivered, and are fully functional. The source code is available for your inspection.

The development team wants you to play a major role in the direction of the coin. Polls will be posted to the ARCH community, asking what new features you want to see. Features chosen by you will then be implemented. Many goods and services will be acquired for ARCH. Lots of bounties and salaried positions are available. Please read the OP if you have not and send the development team a PM if you are interested. Thank you.

You didn't answer his question. You can't use this currency for anything...

acquisition of goods and services

Many goods and services will be acquired for ARCH

Fiat exchange, POS and services such as Prypo, AltAccept, Coinpayments are first on the list. This will enable the addition of many stores, goods, and services. ARCH will be useable on many things once the ICO is successfully completed.
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:03:38 PM

So it may just be a dead coin.

Well, my point being, at a certain level the coin could make investors money, even if the ICO does poorly. I expect it can do somewhat badly, just not incredibly badly, for the devs to pay people. I'm just not sure what number it'll need to hit -- maybe the devs can speak up about that. Or what happens if the coin is below the level where they can't pay people more than a month or so.
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:52:17 PM

I Have I have purchased ARCH in support the ARCH ICO, and I would encourage others to do the same. The ICO has achieved 32% of its Stated Goal, and with continued support it will meet its Targeted Goal.

Looking at ARCH's development and planning I am excited about the future of ARCH, feature implementation, future innovation, and boundless economic opportunity that ARCH presents for the Crypto Community

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:14:14 PM

I Have I have purchased ARCH in support the ARCH ICO, and I would encourage others to do the same. The ICO has achieved 32% of its Stated Goal, and with continued support it will meet its Targeted Goal.

Looking at ARCH's development and planning I am excited about the future of ARCH, feature implementation, future innovation, and boundless economic opportunity that ARCH presents for the Crypto Community

32% of its goal? What is its goal? I think its sold about 5btc worth of coins so far?

Someone evidently has it out for the coin based on the order books, as someone dumped pretty low. Lower than I expected, as now I'm sort of an inadvertent holder of some of these.... not much, but didn't expect anyone to dump before the ICO was over like that, and not that low. Someone also set up orders at tiny increments to knock the ICO price off the main page -- really suggest the devs buy those tiny orders up.
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:41:58 PM

I do not know who would buy at 2800 and sell at a loss...before ICO ends? Ridicules

ARCH will go up

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: