Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: GAW-Miners Hosting / Zenminer Cloud / OneMiner.com does not mine LTC  (Read 15949 times)
manfred87 (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:33:29 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 06:44:25 PM by manfred87

Oh Thank you for the ongoing discussion. Here is my update:
i gave zenminer a chance and bought severals miners
we can buy it know from www.gawminers.com , www.oneminer.com via cc, http://store.zenminer.com/ via btc or even cheaper at zenminer resellers.

the headline is still true: we can not mine ltc directly. ( so we can not track if there are mined or buyed blocks )
i gathered information and now believe that zenminer_eric has good intentions. he and gaw_josh have great new projects on their mind ( bought domain www.btc.com ).

but: the final trust can only be reached, if i get more payed out that i payed in.
until know the zneminer cloud is operating perfectly.

here are my earnings ( percent: income vs cost )
Fury - 14% in 20 days
Falcon - 22% in 13 days
War Machine - 15% in 6 days
Antminer - 9% in 7 days

so we still have to see what the future brings!
its all worth nothing if it stops at 95% !
n2nshad0w

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

HashHard

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 10:12:57 PM

I've recently decided to pick up a Falcon @ Oneminer for the one day sale @ $499, with 30 days hosting from Zen.  My order was activated within a few hours. Although my order was slightly botched, Eric from Zenminer made me it right.  I'm very pleased with their service so far.

I really wish to be more hands on with my miner via the hosting.  There is really no setup, coin selection, or anything.  This makes it very easy for someone new to get started, but for me I want all the options! I want to know how they are exchanging the alts for BTC. 

Lets get down to the important part!   Will I make MONEY?!?

So far I've been paid between $10-$13 a day

That puts me @ 50 days or less to earn a Return on Investment.  @ that point I hope to buy another and RoI in 1/2 the time.

I'm on day 5  Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 11:31:41 PM

I've recently decided to pick up a Falcon @ Oneminer for the one day sale @ $499, with 30 days hosting from Zen.  My order was activated within a few hours. Although my order was slightly botched, Eric from Zenminer made me it right.  I'm very pleased with their service so far.

I really wish to be more hands on with my miner via the hosting.  There is really no setup, coin selection, or anything.  This makes it very easy for someone new to get started, but for me I want all the options! I want to know how they are exchanging the alts for BTC. 

Lets get down to the important part!   Will I make MONEY?!?

That puts me @ 50 days or less to earn a Return on Investment.  @ that point I hope to buy another and RoI in 1/2 the time.

I'm on day 5  Smiley

It's a bit dangerous - ok, it's very dangerous - to assume that your earnings will be linear. LTC difficulty has gone up on average ~50% each month since May and will go up even more if Titan and Vaultsomething are actually delivered. Also the hosting costs after the 30 days will eat a large part of your earnings.

Having said that, $20 per MH/s is probably the best you could get recently as far as Scrypt ASICs are concerned. If that doesn't ROI then nothing will. Titan is supposed to be what - $15 per MH/s?

Back on topic - to avoid reposting I'll just link to my other post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.0 (tldr: I'm looking for evidence proving the cloud exists)
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:42:36 AM

Oh Thank you for the ongoing discussion. Here is my update:
i gave zenminer a chance and bought severals miners
we can buy it know from www.gawminers.com , www.oneminer.com via cc, http://store.zenminer.com/ via btc or even cheaper at zenminer resellers.

the headline is still true: we can not mine ltc directly. ( so we can not track if there are mined or buyed blocks )
i gathered information and now believe that zenminer_eric has good intentions. he and gaw_josh have great new projects on their mind ( bought domain www.btc.com ).

but: the final trust can only be reached, if i get more payed out that i payed in.
until know the zneminer cloud is operating perfectly.

here are my earnings ( percent: income vs cost )
Fury - 14% in 20 days
Falcon - 22% in 13 days
War Machine - 15% in 6 days
Antminer - 9% in 7 days

so we still have to see what the future brings!
its all worth nothing if it stops at 95% !

Thanks for giving them a try, I was very happy with the services. Keep us updated Smiley

I've recently decided to pick up a Falcon @ Oneminer for the one day sale @ $499, with 30 days hosting from Zen.  My order was activated within a few hours. Although my order was slightly botched, Eric from Zenminer made me it right.  I'm very pleased with their service so far.

I really wish to be more hands on with my miner via the hosting.  There is really no setup, coin selection, or anything.  This makes it very easy for someone new to get started, but for me I want all the options! I want to know how they are exchanging the alts for BTC.  

Lets get down to the important part!   Will I make MONEY?!?

That puts me @ 50 days or less to earn a Return on Investment.  @ that point I hope to buy another and RoI in 1/2 the time.

I'm on day 5  Smiley

It may be even less than 50 if the value of the coins rises Wink

Nobody can answer your question there are too many variables. This is a high risk investment, like everything in the crypto world.
What you can be sure of is that GAW will deliver and take care of you along the way, and this is a rare thing in this industry, so if you think mining is the way to go you are in the right spot.

DannyElfman

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:44:51 AM

They would be actually pretty clever to just use your invested money to buy coins and then payout that in dividends. Most of the time they will come out way ahead Wink

This spot for rent.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 04:08:31 AM

So just to make sure i understand 100%. If i buy something from like gawminers.com or that onedeal site and get zenhosting. I wont get physical hardware until i decide to unplug my device correct? Also lets say i but 2 units that dont come with power supplies do i need to buy power supply to have them in the zencloud or do they supply power to devices while they host them? The last question is if i have my own miners or buy miners from ebay can i send them to gawminer or zencloud hosting so they can add to my account?  Thanks in advance to whoever answers my 3 questions i asked on here.  Smiley

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 04:12:56 AM

So just to make sure i understand 100%. If i buy something from like gawminers.com or that onedeal site and get zenhosting. I wont get physical hardware until i decide to unplug my device correct? Also lets say i but 2 units that dont come with power supplies do i need to buy power supply to have them in the zencloud or do they supply power to devices while they host them? The last question is if i have my own miners or buy miners from ebay can i send them to gawminer or zencloud hosting so they can add to my account?  Thanks in advance to whoever answers my 3 questions i asked on here.  Smiley

1) Correct, your hardware goes directly to zen and is provisioned within 24 hours (most cases).
2) Zen supplies the power for the duration of hosting, you don't have to purchase a PSU. When you "unhost" it will be shipped to you without the PSU, just as you originally purchased.
3) You CANNOT ship your own miners for them to host.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:22:17 PM

1) Correct, your hardware goes directly to zen and is provisioned within 24 hours (most cases).
2) Zen supplies the power for the duration of hosting, you don't have to purchase a PSU. When you "unhost" it will be shipped to you without the PSU, just as you originally purchased.
3) You CANNOT ship your own miners for them to host.
sweet thanks for the answer i was just kinda confused after reading some of the posts

ITAngel

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:27:24 PM

Is it worth hosting 4x S3 at ZenMiner or host them instead at home? I was thinking space heater in the winter for my house. What is your guys though?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 05:38:38 PM

Is it worth hosting 4x S3 at ZenMiner or host them instead at home? I was thinking space heater in the winter for my house. What is your guys though?

Since you have a plan what to do with the heat I'd say host at home. Financially it's a wash at best (you'd pay $50-100 more at Zen in exchange for 1 free month and not having to buy a PSU) and you lose a lot of flexibility. S3 is relatively quiet and not power hungry, good for home use.
ITAngel

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:46:09 PM

Oh Okay, cool Thanks! =)
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:06:36 PM

i thought zencloud said the price is $0.90 a day for each Antminer S3 according to what i see on gawminers website AFTER the 1 free month? Please correct me if the price is indead different cause i am calculationg something different than your numbers.

MINER SPECS:
•Hash Rate: 441 GH/s±5%
•Power Consumption: 366 Watt at the wall
•Power Efficiency: 0.77 J/GH on wall
•Power Supply: 12V DC
•Size:  331 mm x 137 mm x 160 mm
•Fans: Two 14038 fans mounted on both front and back ends
•Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 35 °C
•Complied with: FCC / CE

* ZenMiner will host your Antminer S3 441 GH/s miner for a flat rate of $0.90/day of your total hosting electricity costs after the free month promotional period has concluded. This small fee will cover all your hosting, power, and internet fees. We believe this is an innovative approach to providing a service that no one offers, and we will continue to raise the bar!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:49:02 PM

i thought zencloud said the price is $0.90 a day for each Antminer S3 according to what i see on gawminers website AFTER the 1 free month? Please correct me if the price is indead different cause i am calculationg something different than your numbers.

Which numbers are you referring to?
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:51:04 PM

Which numbers are you referring to?
the 0.90$ a day for each S3 miner

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:09:45 PM

They would be actually pretty clever to just use your invested money to buy coins and then payout that in dividends. Most of the time they will come out way ahead Wink

I was thinking of that too, but ... Here is where my BTC i spent for a hashlet landed -

https://blockchain.info/address/1KQxLLQNxgn2upd4TtGbtiRdm3f5UWC9k8

Interestingly, If you google that wallet address, you can see it is actively mining on (at least) nicehash and clevermining.

NIcehash - https://nicehash.com/?p=miners&a=0&addr=1KQxLLQNxgn2upd4TtGbtiRdm3f5UWC9k8

clevermining - http://www.clevermining.com/users/1KQxLLQNxgn2upd4TtGbtiRdm3f5UWC9k8

Any one else have any take on this, seems kinda weird, but hey, maybe it means they really are mining after all - i see the balance on clever is like 18 BTC ?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:35:29 PM

i see the balance on clever is like 18 BTC ?

I remember this address, I think it used to be a default in controllers or software purchased/downloaded from GAW. Not a lot of mining on it currently. It's weird to see the same address used for sales though.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:38:42 PM

I was thinking of that too, but ... Here is where my BTC i spent for a hashlet landed -

https://blockchain.info/address/1KQxLLQNxgn2upd4TtGbtiRdm3f5UWC9k8

Interestingly, If you google that wallet address, you can see it is actively mining on (at least) nicehash and clevermining.

NIcehash - https://nicehash.com/?p=miners&a=0&addr=1KQxLLQNxgn2upd4TtGbtiRdm3f5UWC9k8

clevermining - http://www.clevermining.com/users/1KQxLLQNxgn2upd4TtGbtiRdm3f5UWC9k8

Any one else have any take on this, seems kinda weird, but hey, maybe it means they really are mining after all - i see the balance on clever is like 18 BTC ?

Zenpool, the one used for hashlets, is already over 200Ghz at clever alone
GreenLabsERS

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:55:07 PM

Hi I am new to this forum, hello to everyone.
Firstly apologies to all, to use automatic translators to communicate with you. I totally understand everything written in English, but my writing fluency in English is smaller so I use google translate for this.
I want to introduce about my interest in data mining, I'm using Zencloud and I am delighted with the service, but lately, specifically for three days now, I have trouble login successfully in Zencloud control interface.
Present two tickets now about 40 hours ago and just got contacts about about 20 hours ago now and were responses to stupid reality of my problem nature, not own responses, a site is supposed seriously, and it takes seriously the problems of their partners.

I wanted to ask you, what do you think about this?
As I feel and act accordingly .....?
What do you think ....?

Thanks in advance

GreenLabsERS@Cryptolab.net
tom99

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:10:32 PM

Firstly apologies to all, to use automatic translators to communicate with you. I totally understand everything written in English, but my writing fluency in English is smaller so I use google translate for this.
I want to introduce about my interest in data mining, I'm using Zencloud and I am delighted with the service, but lately, specifically for three days now, I have trouble login successfully in Zencloud control interface.
Present two tickets now about 40 hours ago and just got contacts about about 20 hours ago now and were responses to stupid reality of my problem nature, not own responses, a site is supposed seriously, and it takes seriously the problems of their partners.

What do you think ....?

Thanks in advance

You can go to this forum for help and this forum for GAW or hashlet.  Hashtalk.org
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 07:20:47 PM

What do you think ....?

Thanks in advance

You can go to this forum for help and this forum for GAW or hashlet.  Hashtalk.org

Not a good advice. It is not allowed to post support issues on hashtalk.org anymore.

GreenLabsERS, you don't have much of a choice, update your tickets every day, try to explain the problem the best you can, and keep pushing them until you get a response.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: