Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: GAW-Miners Hosting / Zenminer Cloud / OneMiner.com does not mine LTC  (Read 15949 times)
GreenLabsERS

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:21:54 PM

I have already tried to go Hashtalk.org and ask but they have banned me ....? I have been kicked and then banned for asking too much, do not know it does not seem very professional to me this way of proceeding.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 07:26:29 PM

I have already tried to go Hashtalk.org and ask but they have banned me ....? I have been kicked and then banned for asking too much, do not know it does not seem very professional to me this way of proceeding.

They don't allow to ask support questions, that might be reason you were banned. Work through the support site.

You can also describe your issue here, maybe someone can help you.
GreenLabsERS

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:41:14 PM

is simple've changed several times my password, and end page has been locked and will not let me access it or reset password, I use the button to reset password, and the page returns message link reset sent, but email never reaches the link

Thank's for helpme
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

is simple've changed several times my password, and end page has been locked and will not let me access it or reset password, I use the button to reset password, and the page returns message link reset sent, but email never reaches the link

Thank's for helpme

Are you sure you entered your correct e-mail address when you registered on ZenCloud? Have you checked your spam folders? Other than that your only hope is GAW/Zen support, keep replying to those tickets.

But if you entered an incorrect e-mail address during registration (not sure if that's even possible, there is probably verification) then you might be in trouble, I don't think they would reset your password without a valid e-mail.

I hope you'll get this resolved.
maddog0000

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:28:35 AM

A lot of people get banned at hashtalk for no real reason other than someone didn't like what they said.
I tend to speak my mind, For this reason I am on account #4 over there.
Just make a new account and ask again, Thats what I do Grin
GlassICE

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:58:49 PM

I guess they're fine, i'm about to purchase my Scrypt Miner and Start mining and i'll keep you guys posted of my work and earnings
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:12:19 AM

Any updates on try out these cloud minings? I was wondering if it is really profitable..
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:03:01 AM

Any updates on try out these cloud minings? I was wondering if it is really profitable..

Cloud mining with GAW is not what it use to be
http://paycoin.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: