Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED  (Read 184330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DerGolemInDerNacht

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:25:09 PM

I bought 0.5 BTC worth earlier today. Like the coin and nice to see an active dev.

I'd like to follow up on Altcoin4life's promise from page 42: if you manage to turn my 0.5 BTC into anything greater than 5 BTC, I'll send you 10% of my profits. You can contact me via PM for contact details so you can shame me in public if I don't follow through.
Crypton1te

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:26:24 PM

it would be awesome if you could reveal your identity as if you are really organizing the event im sure your identity will not be hidden, secondly what makes you so confident that AR coin will succeed more than bitcoin. if bitcoin is finding it difficult to crack wall street, how can you, also even if there were another coin it would be on of the top 10. what do you have  the top 10 coin doesn't.

this is not FUD, its a legitimate question.

No problems with your question.

Well, in a sense, all coins in this market are a copy of Bitcoin, so we all owe respect to Bitcoin.

However, the mining process of Bitcoin will be unsustainable at some point and this is why I believe ARCoin's POS is better than Bitcoins's POW.

That's one point, second point is the anonymity. Anyone can see your IP on the Peers list in Bitcoin. In ARCoin, we use TOR which makes your IP completely hidden.

So with ARCoin you have a second layer of anonymity.

Third point is transactions speed, in Bitcoin your transactions confirmations can take up to 1 hour, with ARCoin they are confirmed in a matter of seconds.

ok but how does that make you better than any of the top 10. im sure wall street will not be impressed by just adding tor when there are ton of coins out there that have implemented this and have very good speeds. all il say if this is legit, we will get media attention but please do not mind me saying you will not succeed. you need to be in the game much longer.

i don't know if your IE or not frankly don't care. im investing on what i'm reading. if someone can prove it is Iconic Expert great if not id advise to wait. if it is pumped get out before your a bag holder. i am not doubting you as i don't have enough info too, but i can say confidently the event will fall on deaf ears, there are far too many coins to choose from, rather than yours as your too young in the game.

for the reason you stated are not enough to take you seriously, if merchants are not with you, its pointless. il be watching the thread to see how it develops, i seriously hope im not wrong other wise il be pissed, but i am confident i'm right

+1

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:26:34 PM

i have to say it would be refreshing a dev fulfil his promise if you did, but id use the funds for better use and at a later stage, visit wall street but that is just me.
Crypton1te

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:27:21 PM

it would be awesome if you could reveal your identity as if you are really organizing the event im sure your identity will not be hidden, secondly what makes you so confident that AR coin will succeed more than bitcoin. if bitcoin is finding it difficult to crack wall street, how can you, also even if there were another coin it would be on of the top 10. what do you have  the top 10 coin doesn't.

Well, in a sense, all coins in this market are a copy of Bitcoin, so we all owe respect to Bitcoin.

However, the mining process of Bitcoin will be unsustainable at some point and this is why I believe ARCoin's POS is better than Bitcoins's POW.

That's one point, second point is the anonymity. Anyone can see your IP on the Peers list in Bitcoin. In ARCoin, we use TOR which makes your IP completely hidden.

Third point is transactions speed, in Bitcoin your transactions confirmations can take up to 1 hour, with ARCoin they are confirmed in a matter of seconds.

Oh yeah and btw, its not completely anonymous, the network of ARcoin is but the blockchain not.

Edit: And TOR network is not that secure nowadays anymore.
arcoins (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:31:56 PM

Oh yeah and btw, its not completely anonymous, the network of ARcoin is but the blockchain not.

The transactions are anonymous in some sense because if nobody knows from where they came from (From which IP) then you cannot relate it to a physical person, only if you choose to reveal your information.

Governments are able to track in Bitcoin from which IPs the transactions came from with Network Sniffing (Thats the NSA job), and they can relate addresses to Persons in some way.

However with TOR, they cannot do that.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:44:16 PM

The transactions are anonymous in some sense because if nobody knows from where they came from (From which IP) then you cannot relate it to a physical person, only if you choose to reveal your information.

Governments are able to track in Bitcoin from which IPs the transactions came from with Network Sniffing (Thats the NSA job), and they can relate addresses to Persons in some way.

im not debating whether tor will work or not. TOR has been implemented on many other coins, for example VRC, what makes you better than VRC
arcoins (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:45:21 PM

im not debating whether tor will work or not. TOR has been implemented on many other coins, for example VRC, what makes you better than VRC

And? If you don't like this coin, lots of luck with your other coins.
Crypton1te

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:45:49 PM

Hey dev,

Why did you deleted Jimn's posts?

He got a point there, mind explaining this to us rather than deleting?

Deleting looks kinda suspicious if you ask me.. Roll Eyes

In a suspicious way that you are trying to hide some true information for potential investors.
arcoins (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:48:39 PM

Hey dev,

If you were here for some time you would know what Jimn is just a guy spreading FUD nothing else.

All his questions were answered and proved wrong already few posts back:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696243.msg7898060#msg7898060

bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:50:34 PM

You don't need to compare with VRC, VRC is 26mil
this AR is only 0.5mil -just compare this first then everything.
And this is not a 24-48 hrs SCAM coin bittrex,
 its have past 10 days of struggle on 3-exchanges.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:53:12 PM

Hey dev,

In a suspicious way that you are trying to hide some true information for potential investors.

Before making comments one man's behalf please see his/her entire old post records on different threads. That ID holder is a PURE - I say again 100%PURE FUDster.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:58:51 PM

what on earth does vrc having 26million to do with ar coin having 500k. im talking about why would ar coin be better than vrc coin. it would be much better for vrc to go to wall street. unless ar coin has something they not telling, i will just consider this a pump, plus we need to know for sure if he will fullfill promise. am watching this coin like a hawk for further developments
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:02:17 PM

what on earth does vrc having 26million to do with ar coin having 500k. im talking about why would ar coin be better than vrc coin. it would be much better for vrc to go to wall street. unless ar coin has something they not telling, i will just consider this a pump, plus we need to know for sure if he will fullfill promise. am watching this coin like a hawk for further developments

Its very easy to go wall-street campaign.......very easy as dev said what is his plan.
Advertisement campaign on wall-street ppl/area is not so difficult job imo.

xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

If you want to know the developments of this coin, you pretty much have to follow Stealthcoin (XST) since this is where all the coins source is coming from.
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:10:17 PM

Now my seal are ok, service complete!

Thanks and good investment to all you guys!

I do not hold coin that I scan!

So, Like I said:

After a user request, the source of this coin was checked and pass on quality tests!

NOTE: Only accept this seal when is posted by user sr.machado

Donations: 1Nz8kcPrUYVcqdqUBWVcbqMg6SdbkeuPsE

Best Regards
Thank you for verifying arcoin
 This is for u-who deserve this. Except f$$$ jimn

bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:16:19 PM

So you guys are twins? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:34:10 PM

yes its been established the coin is legit having no hidden premine, but this is a disaster waiting to happen, many will lose money if dev doesn't bring in something good to use.
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:42:15 PM

yes its been established the coin is legit having no hidden premine, but this is a disaster waiting to happen, many will lose money if dev doesn't bring in something good to use.

Don't you forget SUPER so early. Dev deliver enough but we community were not able to promote or advertise enough for that coin.

Dev has done enough for this short period now its our turn & let dev free to do his job sincerely & carefully.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:50:26 PM

Don't you forget SUPER so early. Dev deliver enough but we community were not able to promote or advertise enough for that coin.

Dev has done enough for this short period now its our turn & let dev free to do his job sincerely & carefully.

he can do what he wants and nor am i criticizing his coin as it may have a future. im just looking at the connection with wall street which looks like a pump. i'm in no way fudding, the coin has been verified has legit, but it has no unique features. tomorrow another coin can be created and say were going to wall street too. if a coin like vrc said we are going to wall street i'd be excited, as long as its the dev organizing not iconic expert lol
1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:06:19 PM

he can do what he wants and nor am i criticizing his coin as it may have a future. im just looking at the connection with wall street which looks like a pump. i'm in no way fudding, the coin has been verified has legit, but it has no unique features. tomorrow another coin can be created and say were going to wall street too. if a coin like vrc said we are going to wall street i'd be excited, as long as its the dev organizing not iconic expert lol

How is Iconic Expert involved with this coin?  Is the Wallstreet idea the tipoff?  I'll admit it's very Iconic Expert sounding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: