Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM IPO] AcoinL.L.C; Smack_That_Ace; www.Localpunter.com [SCAM IPO]  (Read 5902 times)
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:01:21 PM

wait a min...
So i am duke ...
and im sexybtc...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:23:10 PM

Good Idea.

I would like to put up the names of

Vual       - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=50900

Duke

Vual     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=50900

His so called shot calling partner real name suppose to be scotty you can read the entire transcript between
smack that ace, Scotty or Vual    

Tip to any hard working crypto entrepreneurs out there, dont partner with a $5 stripper it never ends well.
SexyBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:22:41 PM

Hahaha

This is what happens when Scammer and Blackmailers run out of options.

She doesnt have any idea what she is getting herself into.

I think its better that you just pay up the money you owe me and stop making a fool out of yourself.

Your meaningless and simply FAKE BLONDE(foolish) tricks are not going to work here.

Nice try

Duke

Exactly what money do I owe you?

Also Let's see the proof of blackmail! you sure use that word allot yet you don't seem to know what it means, I am sure it's because you are too stupid to think of anything else to say.

Funny Vual or scott whatever his fake name is comes back to life today after I point out that he is you I bet you didn't send him a pm saying he stole 8 BTC from you but you sent me a pm saying that even though you never sent me a penny lets see the tx id and your pm to vual telling him you want , and why do you pm me one thing and say something totally different in public? Don't you know how stupid your going to look when real trusted member logs into my account and sees this?

Or you just have so many scams going on that you have nothing better to do than BS people.

Oh and because you are so forgetful, What Money Do I Owe You?  I think you need to clear that up.

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:37:23 PM

This whole thread is turning into a clusterfuck of bullshit.
SexyBTC

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:19:13 PM

This whole thread is turning into a clusterfuck of bullshit.

That may be, as long as the truth comes out I will be satisfied. Do you have a reason this is a concern to you?
I understand smack that ace has many accounts old, new, trusted and so on, so out of the blue in comes another person with an opinion.
I would love to know how you know any of the accounts in question?

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:22:25 PM

Negative feedback left. I'll remove it if you can prove I'm "Smack That Ace". You accused me, at least you can do is offer up some kind of proof.

For those that don't know me or haven't traded with me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=101763 - Go through my trust, recent posts and etc. You'll see I'm not an alt and I have nothing to do with "Smack This Ace" or his IPO. Did two small trades with him recently, that's it.
SexyBTC

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:57:27 PM

Negative feedback left. I'll remove it if you can prove I'm "Smack That Ace". You accused me, at least you can do is offer up some kind of proof.

For those that don't know me or haven't traded with me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=101763 - Go through my trust, recent posts and etc. You'll see I'm not an alt and I have nothing to do with "Smack This Ace" or his IPO. Did two small trades with him recently, that's it.

You know the funny thing is I made it clear in the same post that if I named anyone who could prove they were not smack that ace I would correct it.

Yet the first thing you do is use his reverse tactic and turn it around now the burden of proof is on me. Well as you can ascertain from the content of my posts I am all about proof and I didn't implicate you in the IPO fraud he is pulling I simply listed you as a possible account of his due to the volume of trades you seem to seamlessly have with all his other accounts including the ones that claim they bought small amounts of BTC from him on the same day they bought it from you.

Either way you can clear it up and prove you are not him very easy.
Only you chose not to, Speaks volumes.

Almost all your trust is from his additional accounts, and I never said he didn't have legitimate accounts on here that he funnels the scammed funds thru, he's got to clean it some how. Especially if he wants to continue to perpetuate his fraud.

So sure some of his accounts have + karma, he's a crafty scammer, I use the term He loosely as at this time I don't know how many accounts he has!

I could care less about you posting negative feedback on me, my intent is to get to the bottom of this and I will remain steadfast with my resolve.

On a side note you sure picked up on this topic very quickly, for someone who don't follow smack that ace I was just wondering how within about 27 minutes you were aware of your name being listed as a possible connection to this. So please let us " the whole world"
 know how you were on the case so quickly?   

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:16:55 PM

You know the funny thing is I made it clear in the same post that if I named anyone who could prove they were not smack that ace I would correct it.

Yet the first thing you do is use his reverse tactic and turn it around now the burden of proof is on me. Well as you can ascertain from the content of my posts I am all about proof and I didn't implicate you in the IPO fraud he is pulling I simply listed you as a possible account of his due to the volume of trades you seem to seamlessly have with all his other accounts including the ones that claim they bought small amounts of BTC from him on the same day they bought it from you.

Either way you can clear it up and prove you are not him very easy.
Only you chose not to, Speaks volumes.

Almost all your trust is from his additional accounts, and I never said he didn't have legitimate accounts on here that he funnels the scammed funds thru, he's got to clean it some how. Especially if he wants to continue to perpetuate his fraud.

So sure some of his accounts have + karma, he's a crafty scammer, I use the term He loosely as at this time I don't know how many accounts he has!

I could care less about you posting negative feedback on me, my intent is to get to the bottom of this and I will remain steadfast with my resolve.

On a side note you sure picked up on this topic very quickly, for someone who don't follow smack that ace I was just wondering how within about 27 minutes you were aware of your name being listed as a possible connection to this. So please let us " the whole world"
 know how you were on the case so quickly?   

Might want to check my trust again. 30+ different people...

I don't follow smack that ace. I'm actively trading on this forum so check the scam accusations section often.

SexyBTC is a troll, scammer and probably has several alt accounts that got called out. Now he or she is mad. I'm not going to waste anymore time here. Good luck trying to convince people just about everyone on this forum is an alt of Smack that ace.  Grin
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:33:15 PM

SexyBTC, are you off your meds? Completely serious question. Your really sounding like someone that wears tin foil everywhere.

Are all the people who have left me positive trust alts to? Does Smack That Ace spend 24 hours a day posting from his several hundred accounts, creating new accounts here and there in order to spruce up his story in order to "scam" you. Your still failing to show how you got scammed here? You said he left your project... Ok. How is that scamming? Did he take any money from you? If not, how is it a scam? And you need to start showing evidence Duke and I are the same user, Im still waiting for it a few days later. If you haven't checked my trust, its quite a bit larger than yours, and its easier on the eyes... all that red hurts my eyes Wink
Not to mention I have done over 10BTC of deals through Bitcointalk not including Localpunter (Update coming on that shortly). Where is all of this BTC you were supposedly scammed of?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:45:28 PM

Can you kids start your own thread?  This one's about www.Localpunter.com IPO scam.
First SexyBTC is brought in to vouch for these d00ds, now she's their archenemy, can't even tell who's scamming who Roll Eyes
If you forgot what this thread is meant to be about, look at the subject line.
ty and stay classy.
SexyBTC

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:05:07 PM

@xetsr
Yes duck and run, neglect my simple question again and slam my name some more, it is the MO of the scammer I am pointing out, First off moron I called you and your many accounts out, so just the fact that you were on to it in under the time it takes to order a pizza is a red flag.

Second you have not offered any proof that your not him!
So say what you will and I will stand my ground.

@notalamchop

I did start my own topic before you posted  that so forgive me for venting in your topic but if it weren't for me you would still be on page 1, you're welcome.

And I was fooled by the scamming ring that I have exposed on here so for about a month I thought these morons were legit, now I know better. I do not work with them in any way and never will!

BTW there are so many inconsistencies that you overlooked in your exposure of the localpunter scam, you may want to take a better look!
They have a few other poker site scams  http://www.cryptopoker.club/ is one of them

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:32:27 PM

@xetsr
Yes duck and run, neglect my simple question again and slam my name some more, it is the MO of the scammer I am pointing out, First off moron I called you and your many accounts out, so just the fact that you were on to it in under the time it takes to order a pizza is a red flag.

Quote from: Wikipedia
When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim.
You're the one claiming he's a scammer, you need proof, not him.  Besides, I'm pretty sure his trust is proof enough that he's legit

SexyBTC

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:33:52 PM

@xetsr

When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim.
You're the one claiming he's a scammer, you need proof, not him.  Besides, I'm pretty sure his trust is proof enough that he's legit

You are a fool there are right now this second 347854 and an average of almost 9 new members an hour. You mean to tell me that the odds are There are over a dozen accounts that were all created within a month of each other meaning that the shortest amount of time between account creation is 2 day's and if he even possibly you are dumb enough to login and jump into this topic out of the blue "kind of like you did" then I have more dates and leads to go by.

These accounts are all within a month apart and they all give each other plenty of positive ratings, Not only is it possible but it is happening and I am going through them all one at a time to get a better idea exactly how many accounts are in question.

Before I made my first list of questionable accounts I considered very strongly adding your name the only reason I didn't is because you were a good 2 1/2 months older of an account and I know that for them to build real trust they would have to eventually do some legit transactions with real trusted members. I gave you credit and threw a curve in there instead of putting you on the list I put the person you gave the most trust to and funny out of nowhere here you are in the conversation "which BTW as Notalambchop pointed out is way off topic" I started a topic for this you can reply in it. Don't worry it will stay at the top! Regardless you are going to be on the revised version and only make my job more complicated.

And Thank You for confirming you are a part of it, you can clear your name from the list in the same way all other named suspect accounts can, with a simple skype video chat.

cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 11:56:34 PM

@xetsr

You're the one claiming he's a scammer, you need proof, not him.  Besides, I'm pretty sure his trust is proof enough that he's legit

You are a fool there are right now this second 347854 and an average of almost 9 new members an hour. You mean to tell me that the odds are There are over a dozen accounts that were all created within a month of each other meaning that the shortest amount of time between account creation is 2 day's and if he even possibly you are dumb enough to login and jump into this topic out of the blue "kind of like you did" then I have more dates and leads to go by.

These accounts are all within a month apart and they all give each other plenty of positive ratings, Not only is it possible but it is happening and I am going through them all one at a time to get a better idea exactly how many accounts are in question.

Before I made my first list of questionable accounts I considered very strongly adding your name the only reason I didn't is because you were a good 2 1/2 months older of an account and I know that for them to build real trust they would have to eventually do some legit transactions with real trusted members. I gave you credit and threw a curve in there instead of putting you on the list I put the person you gave the most trust to and funny out of nowhere here you are in the conversation "which BTW as Notalambchop pointed out is way off topic" I started a topic for this you can reply in it. Don't worry it will stay at the top! Regardless you are going to be on the revised version and only make my job more complicated.

And Thank You for confirming you are a part of it, you can clear your name from the list in the same way all other named suspect accounts can, with a simple skype video chat.

Clear my name?  Aside from your baseless accusation there's nobody here that thinks I'm a scammer.  Nonetheless, got nothing better to do so might as well make you look stupid.  Add me, same username

SexyBTC

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:04:52 AM

Clear my name?  Aside from your baseless accusation there's nobody here that thinks I'm a scammer.  Nonetheless, got nothing better to do so might as well make you look stupid.  Add me, same username

I will add you as soon as I get home and first of all to prove you are not smack that ace is what anyone who has a clean conscience would and should do, you are taking it too personal. My project is on hold because of these scammers and it is my fault for going with the first idiot who claimed he would do everything down to having professional scripts written for my broadcast material.

I am taking it personal because they all but killed my project to attempt to defraud investors and leave me as the fall guy. I have been planning this show for many months now and can prove it also have members on here that are aware of it that skype on a regular basis, mostly talking about the progress of my project until I learned there was a scam in the first place.

I walked blindly into it and I have a legitimate Business model with great potential, I have disclosed so many unique concepts to these jerks or jerk and feel that Nobody! and I mean Nobody should have to go through something like this.

One or two of those new members each hour just might be a real new forum member and they deserve a fair shot at the crypto market without jerks using them for their own schemes and then tarnishing their idea or concept.

If you are really in the states and from the states then you cannot be sma, that does not clear you from being part of his plot even if it is without your knowledge. There does not seem to be many big picture thinkers in this discussion, Which by the way let me remind you is off topic and you should consider posting any followups in the before mentioned and now again at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727235.0 Notalambchop would appreciate it.

Back to you cooldgamer, Also don't start spazzing out and having convulsions because I said you could be somehow connected to sma, I did mention it with a wide range of possibilities. I am in this for two reasons now to make sure newcomers don't get flimflammed and investors don't get ripped off.

Besides whats wrong with meeting on a video chat that only strengthens your position as a good honest person, anyone who would instantly buck up and say they don't have to is just the person I would be concerned about doing business with in the first place.

I look forward to meeting on video, I hope your camera and mic work because Vual and Smack that ace only had mic's but they sure didn't mind me being on video. I will add and call you in about an hour and a half.

To any concerned I could of sent this in a private message but as in the nature of BTC transparency is a must for me on the new project of mine. The exposure of a ring of frauds that have been in the system what may go back as early as 2011 possibility further.
So I feel I need to keep all correspondences from me at this point related to this matter a public matter and issue, in the hopes that these rings are broken down and there is some law and order for the people of this site.

I have started a topic on this very issue and listed it twice please make any future comment there as I do not want to take over this topic so please respect the topic here and move additional input to the appropriate area.

Sorry OP for venting in here as I also mentioned before, the only reason I realized I was on a crash course with disaster considering my project is this topic. So I once again give you my thanks for giving me that reason to doubt. Were it not for that I would have been in worse shape than I am in now and I intend on showing you a debt of gratitude.    

FYI
Speaking of the OP
Magic IPO being an honest person and answering truthfully are you registered with the SEC  

SEC Charges Bitcoin Entrepreneur With Offering Unregistered Securities
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2014-111
Washington D.C., June 3, 2014 —

The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged the co-owner of two Bitcoin-related websites for publicly offering shares in the two ventures without registering them. Full article here http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370541972520

That's just friendly advice from someone who almost started an IPO. I seriously doubt either of the clowns I was working with are registered by the SEC for this sort of thing and without google or something similar they would have no clue what that acronym stood for, unless I spelled it out as I did above.

Do The Right Thing
SexyBTC Out!

cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:18:18 AM

Back to you cooldgamer, Also don't start spazzing out and having convulsions because I said you could be somehow connected to sma, I did mention it with a wide range of possibilities. I am in this for two reasons now to make sure newcomers don't get flimflammed and investors don't get ripped off.

Besides whats wrong with meeting on a video chat that only strengthens your position as a good honest person, anyone who would instantly buck up and say they don't have to is just the person I would be concerned about doing business with in the first place.

I look forward to meeting on video, I hope your camera and mic work because Vual and Smack that ace only had mic's but they sure didn't mind me being on video. I will add and call you in about an hour and a half.
I don't mind video chatting, it's when the chat is to prove I'm not a scammer that I don't like.  I do have mic and video, have nothing to hide.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:21:39 AM

I will add you as soon as I get home and first of all to prove you are not smack that ace is what anyone who has a clean conscience would and should do, you are taking it too personal. My project is on hold because of these scammers and it is my fault for going with the first idiot who claimed he would do everything down to having professional scripts written for my broadcast material.

I am taking it personal because they all but killed my project to attempt to defraud investors and leave me as the fall guy. I have been planning this show for many months now and can prove it also have members on here that are aware of it that skype on a regular basis, mostly talking about the progress of my project until I learned there was a scam in the first place.

I walked blindly into it and I have a legitimate Business model with great potential, I have disclosed so many unique concepts to these jerks or jerk and feel that Nobody! and I mean Nobody should have to go through something like this.

One or two of those new members each hour just might be a real new forum member and they deserve a fair shot at the crypto market without jerks using them for their own schemes and then tarnishing their idea or concept.

If you are really in the states and from the states then you cannot be sma, that does not clear you from being part of his plot even if it is without your knowledge. There does not seem to be many big picture thinkers in this discussion, Which by the way let me remind you is off topic and you should consider posting any followups in the before mentioned and now again at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727235.0 Notalambchop would appreciate it.

To any concerned I could of sent this in a private message but as in the nature of BTC transparency is a must for me on the new project of mine. The exposure of a ring of frauds that have been in the system what may go back as early as 2011 possibility further.
So I feel I need to keep all correspondences from me at this point related to this matter a public matter and issue, in the hopes that these rings are broken down and there is some law and order for the people of this site.

I have started a topic on this very issue and listed it twice please make any future comment there as I do not want to take over this topic so please respect the topic here and move additional input to the appropriate area.

Sorry OP for venting in here as I also mentioned before, the only reason I realized I was on a crash course with disaster considering my project is this topic. So I once again give you my thanks for giving me that reason to doubt. Were it not for that I would have been in worse shape than I am in now and I intend on showing you a debt of gratitude.    

FYI
Speaking of the OP
Magic IPO being an honest person and answering truthfully are you registered with the SEC  

SEC Charges Bitcoin Entrepreneur With Offering Unregistered Securities
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2014-111
Washington D.C., June 3, 2014 —

The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged the co-owner of two Bitcoin-related websites for publicly offering shares in the two ventures without registering them. Full article here http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370541972520

That's just friendly advice from someone who almost started an IPO. I seriously doubt either of the clowns I was working with are registered by the SEC for this sort of thing and without google or something similar they would have no clue what that acronym stood for, unless I spelled it out as I did above.

Do The Right Thing
SexyBTC Out!

OMG! EVERYONE! Satoshi Nakamoto is an alt of Smack That Ace! So is Theymos! All trying to steal your btcz

This is getting so ridiculous its unbelievable. Does my text look like its written by a native english speaker, or a non native speaker (Smack That Ace)? Ive already provided screenshots proving the auction held months ago was a real bid by me, in which I lost 1BTC to a scammer who created a similar username (I was new to the forum and didn't pay enough attention. Lesson learned  Undecided).

SexyBTC, you should start looking at your trust more often. You realize your getting more negative feedback the more you try and correlate that I, and everyone else is Smack That Ace. You sound loony. Also, since your looking up legalities, you should look up slander Wink
Also, you do realize the SEC is a US organization, correct? Smack That Ace is not american... The site is not run in the US... The sites players are not American. I am a private investor, and the other investor that purchased is also not american as far as I am aware. So why would the SEC have any concern? They clearly don't care about havelock which has allowed projects with valuations that are several 100x the size of this project, and they are clearly going after US investors.

Signing onto this project was clearly not worth it, and Smack That Ace and I are highly considering him purchasing my stake, and than each of us are going our separate ways. Project was clearly not worth the hassle and trolls it entailed. Bottom line is, I don't really know the details of the project you did with Scott and Duke, all I know is that Duke dropped you as a client and that Scott completed your site. Any disagreements you have with them.. is with them. Not me.

Again, drop the accusations or get evidence. You still have yet to provide any evidence after several pages of your rants.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:51:59 AM

Suspected other accounts Smack That Ace uses are Suspected being the key word there if I had proof I would offer it up,
like I am offering to let a well trusted member of the scam busting community login to my skype and bitcointalk accounts to verify what I posted is accurate. As far as the Skype transcripts between AcoinL.L.C, Scott, Duke and I.

xetsr    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101763   Registered:    April 17, 2013, 06:19:03 PM

and why am I being listed here?

what an idiot. because I leave trust after a successful deal, i'm suspected of being "Smack That Ace"... lol

just for the record. i have nothing to do with this IPO. I bought a small amount of BTC, that's it.

I want this ring of scam accounts to be exposed. If I named you in the above names I will be more than happy to video skype you and clear it up if you are not duke. Other wise if the shoe fits!

Not going to happen. I don't have to prove anything to you. Other members here can vouch for me if they want.

LOL! I have done MANY MANY trades (quite a few on PP) with xetsr, and I assure you, he is NOT from India, nor is he a scammer!

LOL WAIT Huh I am from dubai ?? who is from india

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:11:10 AM

I am ready to not only validate my business and financials with an independent inquiry but also do a video confirmation of my identity.

Also i am willing to donate 0.1 BTC(maybe 0.2) to anyone who can get this independent unbiased investigation started and the issue resolved.

If i am a Scamer or i had intentions to lie/cheat/steal a strippers Idea i will donate 2 btc to  NOT-SEXY BTC.

Thanks

Duke

bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:34:40 AM

Yea, I tried to make an account but had many errors, also, not one person was playing , so 4k a month in profit? where is it coming from?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: