Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a more affordable cloud mining service  (Read 974 times)
miner415 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:04:14 AM

hi everyone!.

So I currently own roughly 100th/s worth of machines. I see how people who have been cloud mining with cex for example are paying like $6 a Th/s plus massive maintenance fees.

Ive been thinking about allowing cloud mining to people for like $3-4 per gh/s with only maintenance fees only being daily purportional based on powsr usage. 

Are there any cloud miners here? Anyone care to chime in with ideas or maybe willing to try being a tester? The endeavor will be completely open and transparent anf will be willing to prove to people its not some kind of scam. This is the best forum in the internet and here are some very smart people here. I will do test accts. For admins or give out 10gh/s plans or something as a trial to show people its real.

All miners will mine directly to your wallets no middle man balances and withdraw issues. 

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!!

KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:43:03 PM

Good idea, but if you mine directly into the users account then you won't get any BTC to the mainteance.

If you searching for testers or helpers PM me.
Gladdy

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:08:56 PM

You will need more information about how to make the site up and much more transparent .
KriszDev

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:03:16 PM

You will need more information about how to make the site up and much more transparent .

The easiest way is to mine into 1 wallet then give the coins to the users.
payout to 1 user = TOTAL_MINED_IN_THIS_PAYOT_SESSION * ((100 - FEE_PERCENT) / 100)  / TOTAL_SHARE * USER_OWNED_SHARE
miner415 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

I was a little tired last night and didnt really realize the obstacles I would face if I mined directly to peoples wallets. So as much as I dont like it I would have to set up a system for that. 

As far as the site and everything.  I have been faced with 2 options.
1. Start a full site taking on any customers that wabted
2. Keep it private and only sell shares to select people. (im not saying pick and choose whom I want.)  I mean more in the sense of keeping it based on bitcointalkforums for example and only sharing with members of the forum or close to it.

I have 100th/s located between 2 datacenters.  100th/s is quite a bit and can handle quite a few people  so its not a laughable amoubt. But i also know im no cex. I am expanding and building more machines as every day passes just dont want to bite off more than I can chew.

A friend suggested i maybe try a 1-3 month trial run on here with just members to see what kind of respoce I get and get a better underatanding of what exactly would be entailed in this whole thing.

As I dtated before i would love as much insight as possible. Maybe you guys can come to a consensus about which road i should go.  I will admit just like most others im in bitcoin mining for the profits and the community. This is one part me continuing to make money since bitcoin is my entire livelyhood financially. However, it is equally one part an effort to help those who dont have the ability to have hardware to be able to participate in mining without getting completely bent over by the other guys.
KriszDev

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:55:00 PM

Well if it's your only income then don't give the whole to be able to rent. As i sad before if you need help in making a website or testing then im here.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:05:21 PM

I would suggest getting well known and some trust under your belt before attempting such a large project which would involve a lot of Bitcoin. It will help get your business off the ground.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
miner415 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:23:45 PM

I would suggest getting well known and some trust under your belt before attempting such a large project which would involve a lot of Bitcoin. It will help get your business off the ground.

So how do i get better known and some trust under my belt if i dont experiment here? Like i said i was thinking about offering free packages of set amounts of gh/s to senior membors and admins.
arieq

Merit: 256

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:01:16 PM

Why would you lease or rent your GHs power for a fee when you could make more profit by keeping the bitcoin mined by your own ?

KriszDev

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:05:27 PM

Why would you lease or rent your GHs power for a fee when you could make more profit by keeping the bitcoin mined by your own ?

This is like why there are Cex.io or Scrypt.cc? Both of them could make huge profit ,but they both enable peoples to rent their power.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: