Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Final capitulation crash incoming, drop your bags & hope now!  (Read 12849 times)
Octavius

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:55:45 AM

This is not FUD but reality.

We are here:

just because some candles of the actual pattern is similar to a past pattern it doesnt mean it will happen the same, lol, your possition is like if you were 100% sure that your technical patterns always make a repetition and this is not true.

History repeats itself endlessly...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:59:24 AM

While I'm not updated, there are possibilities. I might just hold them still and buy stuff online. or invest to the new ones which is getting popular.. stellar seem to have great developers too.

now it's too late, the big crash has just began

thats what you said last week, and yet we never got to 550. still haven't.
maker88

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:00:53 PM

We are here:

just because some candles of the actual pattern is similar to a past pattern it doesnt mean it will happen the same, lol, your possition is like if you were 100% sure that your technical patterns always make a repetition and this is not true.

you just went full retard. you never go full retard, everyone knows that.
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:22:19 PM

Well it does seem like there's finally some action. Unfortunately the price is going the wrong way and I don't see any news about why. Alt coin holders are saying their coins are dropping more though.

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.

That is partly due to 3 big IPOs running atm. Ethereum, StorJ and Syscoin.

There are some people claiming it's because of those IPOs, but wouldn't that just dry out the supply? It would only crash the market if those coins got sold by the people behind those IPOs, and the Ethereum coins haven't moved so far, have they?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:46:43 PM

You guys really believe we're at that final capitulation now? What if another big drop is incoming? Do you think that may happen, guys? I'm really unsure about what to do now... This is nerve-wrecking!

Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

We are here:

you just went full retard. you never go full retard, everyone knows that.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:46:13 PM

maker88

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:10:47 PM

Retard posts half a chart, where he circles a totally random spot, convienently leaving out the large rally that happened after the crash he claims were on the brink of, and I'm the monkey who wants the moon, despite never having said anything about going to the moon, ever. You yourself said history repeats itself retard. so you're implying bitcoin which, historically speaking, has rallied in the same double exponential manner SIX.TIMES. Is actually going to repeat history in a new way by crashing to nothing? Again. Never go full retard. I mean think about it, forest gump? Slow sure, braces on his legs, but no body retarded beats people in ping pong like that! Now look at sean penn I am Sam 2001, went full retard. Went home empty handed. /scene
Capt Drake

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:31:15 PM

I think Octavius and Fallllllling are the same person hahaha
PseudoCode

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:41:51 PM

Whether the initial idiot poster, or any of the other crystal-ball gazers are right or not in bitcoin "crashing" or not, is completely irrelevant

We arent here to see whose crystal ball (guesses) just happen to be right or not.  Someone will be right no matter which direction or amount is guessed, and them crowing about being right is about as awesome as predicting a coin toss. Woo, look, I guess 3 out of 4 times, arent I fantastic ?   Roll Eyes

unless you have a personal friend with millions of dollars, who is dumb enough to share their plans with you in advance, just for you to go and blab it all over a forum, then the real movers of the market are so far outside your knowledge, that you're really just talking complete BS no matter how many T/A charts youve ginned up in your magical little home PC that knows everything (that you told it) about the worlds markets

*Anybody who repeatedly posts completely unsubstantiated waffle about movements in either direction without any evidence, rationale or even hypothetical tenuous reasoning  is an idiot just flapping their gums in the breeze, and our pathetic FUD spreader is getting roasted because he just continuously posts completed unsupported meaningless alarmist waffle

(btw, if a <10% swing is a "crash", what will they call a 50 or 100% movement ?)
btchaste

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:46:34 PM

This was not a crash, just a little drop due to normal consolidation.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:59:35 PM

Whether the initial idiot poster, or any of the other crystal-ball gazers are right or not in bitcoin "crashing" or not, is completely irrelevant

We arent here to see whose crystal ball (guesses) just happen to be right or not.  Someone will be right no matter which direction or amount is guessed, and them crowing about being right is about as awesome as predicting a coin toss. Woo, look, I guess 3 out of 4 times, arent I fantastic ?   Roll Eyes

unless you have a personal friend with millions of dollars, who is dumb enough to share their plans with you in advance, just for you to go and blab it all over a forum, then the real movers of the market are so far outside your knowledge, that you're really just talking complete BS no matter how many T/A charts youve ginned up in your magical little home PC that knows everything (that you told it) about the worlds markets

*Anybody who repeatedly posts completely unsubstantiated waffle about movements in either direction without any evidence, rationale or even hypothetical tenuous reasoning  is an idiot just flapping their gums in the breeze, and our pathetic FUD spreader is getting roasted because he just continuously posts completed unsupported meaningless alarmist waffle

(btw, if a <10% swing is a "crash", what will they call a 50 or 100% movement ?)

+1
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:36:05 PM

Well it does seem like there's finally some action. Unfortunately the price is going the wrong way and I don't see any news about why. Alt coin holders are saying their coins are dropping more though.

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.

That is partly due to 3 big IPOs running atm. Ethereum, StorJ and Syscoin.

There are some people claiming it's because of those IPOs, but wouldn't that just dry out the supply? It would only crash the market if those coins got sold by the people behind those IPOs, and the Ethereum coins haven't moved so far, have they?

Many people have all their BTC locked up in alts, so to participate in an IPO they sell their coins to get BTC. Thus creating downward pressure.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:54:50 PM

This is a clear bitcoin PP technical move, surprised most of you guys havent spotted it yet
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3429
Merit: 4358

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:46:50 PM

People paniced due of a whopping $30 drop..

Rakuten Super Logistics anounced they're accepting bitcoin payments but they go 1 step further.

“By accepting bitcoin from the customer and using bitcoin for logistics, fulfillment, and the supply chain, a company can multiply their savings and see a bigger impact on the bottom line.”

This kind of developments are huge, when 1 trys and succees we will seeing more.

http://www.sectorpublishingintelligence.co.uk/news/1061720/ecommerce+fulfillment+provider+rakuten+super+logistics+us+to+accept+bitcoin

Final capitulation my ass!

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:53:37 PM

People paniced due of a whopping $30 drop..

Rakuten Super Logistics anounced they're accepting bitcoin payments but they go 1 step further.

“By accepting bitcoin from the customer and using bitcoin for logistics, fulfillment, and the supply chain, a company can multiply their savings and see a bigger impact on the bottom line.”

This kind of developments are huge, when 1 trys and succees we will seeing more.

http://www.sectorpublishingintelligence.co.uk/news/1061720/ecommerce+fulfillment+provider+rakuten+super+logistics+us+to+accept+bitcoin

Hey guys, Bitcoin's "failing".  Sounds like a great time to start accepting it for payment.  Roll Eyes    /s.  

Final capitulation my ass!

+1
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:55:04 PM

These thread pop up since the first bubble Wink Always the same arguments of the trolls.

I wonder when they will finally realize that bitcoin is here to stay!

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:12:13 AM

Game over
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:26:05 AM

YAY, cheap coins before the end of year reborn!
I love it.

falllling (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:30:08 AM

YAY, cheap coins before the end of year reborn!
I love it.

go ahead, $0.000001 bitcoin are all yours, Congratulations!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: