Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:51:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBC]SailboatCoin X15 POW/POS - NO IPO - - C-CEX --Exchange  (Read 20591 times)
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Those are probably cloned. It is pretty obvious Fire or Isiscoin isn't the same as Sailboatcoin and Spartacus.

I posted this in the Spartacus thread earlier too. Spartacus, X15coin, Coffeecoin, POScoin, and dinosaurcoin all had the same initial addnode=119.109.45.55

Yep everycoin with addnode 119.109.45.55 is going to scam coin list!, and ignored!
And the ip goes to china.. What a big surprise..
Seems like its a Group of scam devs.. Some know english better then others..
And Some modify the code more atleast.. But basicly these coins are without future..

When you expand on the rest of the nodes of Spartacoin, it will lead to Supercoin, Lizarde, Aerocoin, Logicoin, Credits, OPECcoin, Rightcoin, TornadoCoin, Vootcoin, Boostcoin and more.

I wonder if these are just mining pools' nodes.

Sometimes i wonder if people FUD to reduce competition on mining. People did that in the beginning for keycoin. And look at keycoin price now.
bahu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:52:00 AM

Same dev as backpackercoin. addnode=68.71.151.140 is from backpacker coin and this node is in getpeerinfo

if its backpacker dev then he in not as that greedy as in its previous coin. ( almost 100% premine in backpacker ) Cheesy
now only 15o blocks + 1% premine - i would say "DECENT SCAM "

COUNT ME OUT!!!
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:54:04 AM

Those are probably cloned. It is pretty obvious Fire or Isiscoin isn't the same as Sailboatcoin and Spartacus.

I posted this in the Spartacus thread earlier too. Spartacus, X15coin, Coffeecoin, POScoin, and dinosaurcoin all had the same initial addnode=119.109.45.55

Yep everycoin with addnode 119.109.45.55 is going to scam coin list!, and ignored!
And Some modify the code more atleast.. But basicly these coins are without future..

When you expand on the rest of the nodes of Spartacoin, it will lead to Supercoin, Lizarde, Aerocoin, Logicoin, Credits, OPECcoin, Rightcoin, TornadoCoin, Vootcoin, Boostcoin and more.

The node I posted was from the original addnode from launch. Seriously doubt it is a pool unless they are in on it.
SailboatCoin (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:56:02 AM

https://i.imgur.com/jYQPAq6.png

The node I posted was from the original addnode from launch. Seriously doubt it is a pool unless they are in on it.
They are unrelated and sailing coins
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:57:27 AM

They are unrelated and sailing coins

Why do you have same node as backpackercoin?   Same dev as backpackercoin. addnode=68.71.151.140 is from backpacker coin and this node is in getpeerinfo
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:40:18 AM

Binaryclock...

I would like an explanation beyond 'fees' as to why this coin is being hashed at your pool.

There is about 6 pages of proof of scam and bullshit in this thread yet you hosted it.
SailboatCoin (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:48:35 AM

Binaryclock...

I would like an explanation beyond 'fees' as to why this coin is being hashed at your pool.

There is about 6 pages of proof of scam and bullshit in this thread yet you hosted it.
Pre-announcement thread mining 1%, this is a fact, a few minutes after I posted the thread, considered excessive force 10G, from a technical perspective to explain, considered excessive force G, beginning one minute up to 100 block! Friends of the different ore mining at different times downloaded wallet. I posted a thread together in the mining and mineral friends at the same time!
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:56:11 AM

Binaryclock...

Pre-announcement thread mining 1%, this is a fact, a few minutes after I posted the thread, considered excessive force 10G, from a technical perspective to explain, considered excessive force G, beginning one minute up to 100 block! Friends of the different ore mining at different times downloaded wallet. I posted a thread together in the mining and mineral friends at the same time!

Your English is very powerful
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:27:09 AM

Stop supporting coins like this!!!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 08:29:56 AM

Stop supporting coins like this!!!

Dev:

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:44:15 AM

BoostCoin is X13 and has nothing to do with these coins, compare the source code and check for yourself
https://github.com/mammix2/BoostCoin

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
fud_etra

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:39:45 AM

Another shit failed coin. I quit.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:44:18 AM

Binaryclock...

That did not make any fucking sense.  Use a better translator.
coinmaker33

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:21:48 AM

It is just par for the course now..  the sheer number of SCAM coins plaguing the Crypto scene...

Use your own judgement, but IMO steer clear of this coin...and anything vaguely associated to it.

The pump and dump has already begun...and wouldn't it be nice for the devs to be left bagholding this!

Time to turn the tables...

+1 on the google translate comments...   LOL

Community build profit of 10G strong gold and healthy coin Sailboat to friends and mineral days to mine!  That's my short effort!!! ROFL

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
luya518

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:55:27 PM

chinese translation:http://www.btclt.cn/group-822-1.html
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:31:19 AM

Dev are you here?
What about your coin?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
CryptoBomg

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:56:16 PM

SBC tag already occupied -  StableCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=349198.0

because of this confusion going on exchanges.
What was difficult to check???
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:16:02 PM

its on c-cex   low diff will mine .loads of room to go up Smiley
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder