Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines MH17 Crash: Boeing 777 Crashed in Ukraine Near Russian Border  (Read 51910 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:57:41 PM

LOL

This SBU fake about shooting from COSSAC ROAD BLOCK use nikname, of activist, that actually is in Russia.

So the broken propaganda machine called 247crypto is actually acknowledging that pro russian activists operating in urkaine are currently hiding inside Russia.

How clever from you..

You will not probably find it ironic, but even Ukranian pro-Kiev combatants are now trying to find a refuge in Russia... Cool

umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:30:54 PM

This is just a thought I a will admit that their is no evidence of this idea.  But their are a lot of people that want a world war. Perhaps this was done by some idiots that want the war to expand and bring about the rapture faster.
And right on cue, stupid-ass John McCain jumps into the fray - talking about the US sending arms in.  We don't even know for sure that this airliner was shot down as opposed to crashing because of other problems.

STFU, McCain. Why can't the knee-jerk conservatives ever learn to get the facts FIRST?

MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:31:33 PM

Wonder if the US sent these weapons over there?
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:39:26 PM

Just heard on the news that Russians are blaming Ukraine, claiming that it was either a Ukrainian fighter or a Ukrainian SAM.

Don't know whether we can trust this source or not. Here is the link:

Ukrainian Buk battery radar was operational when Malaysian plane downed - Moscow

http://rt.com/news/173784-ukraine-plane-malaysian-russia/

As we all know, only two nations have the capability to detect global SAM launches (Russia and the US). Russia has made its claim. Now the US should release its satellite data to counter it.

Does it imply that Russians (as well as the US) can tell the exact place where a missile was launched from? As I know, the US has already confirmed that it was a surface-to-air missile, so they know the truth too (and probably knew it right from the start)... Cool

umair127

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:44:24 PM

I googled mc cains response and found the below statement on msnbc and he makes no mention of the things you accused him of saying so could you post a link to his statement you found so offensive because he was jumping the gun? Often times liberals hear things and read things that get distorted somewhere, somehow so could you post a link and some quotes? I don't like mc cain and that link would simply give me proof that my opinion of him is correct.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/plane-ukraine-shot-down-john-mccain-reaction-109050.html

umair127

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:46:46 PM

Sen. John McCain said Thursday that he is withholding judgment on the Malaysia Airlines crash, but vowed that there would be “hell to pay” if the plane was shot down by the Russian military or separatists.

“To leap to conclusions could be very embarrassing and really inappropriate until we have more information,” the Arizona Republican told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell shortly after reports that a commercial flight carrying 295 people was shot down in the eastern part of Ukraine.

After again noting that he has not yet arrived at any conclusions, the senator said: “But if it is the result of either separatist or Russian actions mistakenly believing this was a Ukrainian war plane, I think there’s going to be hell to pay and there should be.”

“It has the earmarks of a tragic mistake made by someone who had the capability to just shoot down an aircraft, and we know at least from the last couple of weeks that that could be Russian or separatist Russian capability,” he said.

McCain on Thursday said the increased sanctions were “helpful” but that the administration’s response has failed Ukraine.

“The sanctions so far in exchange for Crimea have been miniscule,” he said, referring to the sanctions the administration announced after the Russian annexation of the Crimean peninsula. “These latest enacted by the Obama administration, I think, are helpful. But if you ask the Ukrainian government that’s struggling, they would say they need weapons with which to defend themselves.”

McCain said that he anticipated he will have more information within the next several hours.

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:49:45 PM

This is just a thought I a will admit that their is no evidence of this idea.  But their are a lot of people that want a world war. Perhaps this was done by some idiots that want the war to expand and bring about the rapture faster.
And right on cue, stupid-ass John McCain jumps into the fray - talking about the US sending arms in.  We don't even know for sure that this airliner was shot down as opposed to crashing because of other problems.

STFU, McCain. Why can't the knee-jerk conservatives ever learn to get the facts FIRST?
McCain needs to be tucked away in a home somewhere before he hurts himself.   I've always thought he was unhinged but he's getting worse. 

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:51:24 PM

After again noting that he has not yet arrived at any conclusions, the senator said: “But if it is the result of either separatist or Russian actions mistakenly believing this was a Ukrainian war plane, I think there’s going to be hell to pay and there should be.”

Okay, Mr. McCain, but what about Ukraine if the plane was actually shot down by them? Is there going to be hell to pay for Ukraine, just in the case? Huh

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:52:32 PM

And Ukraine blames the Russians.  So?  Let's wait and learn the truth.  And I agree, Obama should remain silent until proof of fault is found.
Yes it is a stupid idea and I said their was no evidence.  But both Christian religions and Muslim religions want Armageddon to happen.  It is not out of the realm of possibility.
umair127

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:58:25 PM

This is the sort of thing than can start a major war.Rebels fighting against Ukraine and supplied by Russia are the suspects. Bodies reported all over the ground for miles. What a tragedy.  But how can Russia afford to arm the rebels when the country is suffering from crushing sanctions?
The Russian rebels deny they are Russian or funded by Russians and yes, this act by rebels could justify Russia invading Ukraine just like rebels  in crimea justified their takeover of crimea and the forced election.
It's also possible that it was an accident. Russian insurgents in Ukraine have been firing anti-aircraft missiles at Ukrainian fighter jets, so who knows. But an airliner looks nothing like a fighter jet or even a bomber.Exactly. I suspect that Russia may use the same excuse. We shall see. After all, Obama is no threat.
Ok, this one IS for you, Rigon - what do you think Obama should be doing about the Ukranian/Russian problem?
I said Obama is no threat. I have no opinion on what he should do now, because he has already lost the respect of the rest of the world. When he kissed Russia's ass with his idiot 'reset', and took away the European missile defense system, he threw away his leverage at the same time. He's your guy, not mine.
Well, that's a cowardly copout. You trash the President, suggesting that he won't do anything, but when asked what you think he should do, you have nothing. Sounds an awful lot like you'd be no more of a threat than Obama is.  All you can do is criticize and tear down. You never have anything remotely constructive to offer to any conversation.

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:09:50 PM

Sen. John McCain said Thursday that he is withholding judgment on the Malaysia Airlines crash, but vowed that there would be “hell to pay” if the plane was shot down by the Russian military or separatists.

“To leap to conclusions could be very embarrassing and really inappropriate until we have more information,” the Arizona Republican told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell shortly after reports that a commercial flight carrying 295 people was shot down in the eastern part of Ukraine.

“It has the earmarks of a tragic mistake made by someone who had the capability to just shoot down an aircraft, and we know at least from the last couple of weeks that that could be Russian or separatist Russian capability,” he said.

McCain on Thursday said the increased sanctions were “helpful” but that the administration’s response has failed Ukraine.

“The sanctions so far in exchange for Crimea have been miniscule,” he said, referring to the sanctions the administration announced after the Russian annexation of the Crimean peninsula. “These latest enacted by the Obama administration, I think, are helpful. But if you ask the Ukrainian government that’s struggling, they would say they need weapons with which to defend themselves.”

McCain said that he anticipated he will have more information within the next several hours.
McCain's statement is grossly misrepresented.. and the usual suspects don't notice it at all and instead pile on... big surprise.

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:14:05 PM

What I saw on TV is McCain jumping up and down in a Limbaugh fashion crying that the world will not think we are the most powerful nation on earth. He is a complete nut and that is exactly the reason I did not vote for him.  Every time anything happens around the world he wants to go and prove our country is still the most powerful country on this earth by going to war.  That shows weakness not strength.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:14:37 PM

This is the sort of thing than can start a major war.Rebels fighting against Ukraine and supplied by Russia are the suspects. Bodies reported all over the ground for miles. What a tragedy.  But how can Russia afford to arm the rebels when the country is suffering from crushing sanctions?
The Russian rebels deny they are Russian or funded by Russians and yes, this act by rebels could justify Russia invading Ukraine just like rebels  in crimea justified their takeover of crimea and the forced election.
It's also possible that it was an accident. Russian insurgents in Ukraine have been firing anti-aircraft missiles at Ukrainian fighter jets, so who knows. But an airliner looks nothing like a fighter jet or even a bomber.Exactly. I suspect that Russia may use the same excuse. We shall see. After all, Obama is no threat.
Shot at 33,000 feet in the sky?  I don't think this was any accident.  The odds would be astronomical.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:19:42 PM

Obama has made Russia responsible for the attack.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-discusses-plane-tragedy-with-putin--offers-u-s--help-to-ukraine-191841521.html

http://thehill.com/policy/international/212558-reports-malaysian-airlines-jet-shot-down-in-eastern-ukraine

USA is not doing good by making irresponsible statement. They should understand, Russia is not Afghanistan or Iraq.

umair127

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:21:07 PM

Shot at 33,000 feet in the sky?  I don't think this was any accident.  The odds would be astronomical.
It was suggested that the heat seeking missles go for the largest target so if the rebels/Russians had targeted a smaller military plane the missile may have gone after the larger commercial plane without any way of stopping it. The latest opinions are leaning heavily toward Russia. With all of the US and international satellites in the area we should be able to get definitive info. And of course since everyone is denying they shot a missile it could have been a bomb on board.

Rigon

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:32:05 PM

McCain's statement is grossly misrepresented.. and the usual suspects don't notice it at all and instead pile on... big surprise.
McCain can't open his mouth without insisting that arming someone or warring with someone, or militarily intervening somewhere isn't the answer to every problem in the world, and he's been doing that forever.   He's an angry, angry little man, vascillating between sputtering and spewing (and accusing the president of being an imbecile who has "embarrassed the country")... and trying to hold it together just long enough to make these "reasonable" statements....But he STILL wants the US to arm Ukraine, did you notice?  What does that even mean, arm Ukraine?  With what?
A big part of McCain's problem is he was embarrassed in the presidential election and can't get over it.   He has only himself and his choice for VP to blame for that.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:41:18 PM

KUALA LUMPUR, July 18: The prime suspect goes by the name Igor Girkin, who is the former Russian intelligence officer.

According to Sydney Morning Herald, Girkin, who also known as Strelkov – or “shooter”,  has shot his own troops for insubordination.

“We did warn you – do not fly in our sky,” he reportedly posted to a Russian social media page.

This chilling message was most probably aimed at the Ukraine government, Girkin’s target in a vicious separatist war, reported the newspaper.

But that post has now been deleted as it has become clear the jet was from Malaysia Airlines, not a military transport aircraft of the type Girkin has brought down in recent weeks, the report said.

“No amateur can bring down a passenger jet streaking across the sky. A trained operator must work the sophisticated surface-to-air missiles required.
http://www.themalaysiantimes.com.my/is-this-the-man-who-shot-down-mh17/
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:50:48 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 12:21:00 AM by TheIrishman

Cover-up: Ukraine rebels destroying all links to MH17 air atrocity

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/18/separatist-links-malaysia-airlines-mh17-removed

<< UN demands full inquiry but armed Russian separatists block access to crash site amid confusion over black boxes. >>
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:53:44 PM

MH17: recording shows Russian colonel and rebels "discussing disaster" - VIDEO

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jul/18/mh17-recording-russian-colonel-rebels-discuss-disaster-video

<< The Security Service of Ukraine has released a recording of what it says are conversations involving a rebel fighter named "Bes", Russian Colonel Vasyl Mykolaiovych Geranin and Cossack military leader Mykola Kozitsyn discussing the downing of a Malaysia Airlines jet over eastern Ukraine. The transcript with this video was obtained independently by the Guardian. >>
Rigon

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:24:23 PM

I meant they could have mistaken an airliner for a military jet. At over six miles away, it would be hard to tell the difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: