Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines MH17 Crash: Boeing 777 Crashed in Ukraine Near Russian Border  (Read 51910 times)
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:49:05 PM

I was on my way to home when I heard the plane got shot down. So weird that over 180 ppl living so close died. Rip to all 298 people..

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:58:06 PM

I was on my way to home when I heard the plane got shot down. So weird that over 180 ppl living so close died. Rip to all 298 people..
The worst pain is on the families of the dead’s people ...not to know exactly who is responsible for this mass murder,the fact that the separatist taking the bodies and take autopsy on it  without any approval,the fact that all the victims credit cards\money\valuable stuff are stolen.....tragic!

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
umair127

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:01:07 PM

If Ukraine operates these weapons systems as well, could the pro-Russian separatists have stolen one of them and used it?
Partially right. They tried from some time to improve their anti-air arsenal since the rebels main losses came from air hits, shellings bombings and so on. Now if they got parts of that missile system or a entire one, who the fuck knows, anything is possible. But ukraineans did it. Common sense. Personally im almost sure of it.

ps: the rebels got light support from Russians as i know. No way missiles and shit like that. It was an incident created by Ukraine because recently they foulishly started an open conflict with russians and from there their fate was sealed. What will happen, remains to be seen, but from this point on i can say not even concrete proofs would make me belief otherwise.

ps2: american media is pure shit. The truth? about this event? can be found, who the fuck knows where, maybe in another galaxy but not on cnn....
Why would Ukraine shoot down the airliner? They know the rebels don't have aircraft capability. Why would the Ukrainians shoot themselves in the foot when they are winning against the rebels?

zolace (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:02:38 PM

One American citizen who held dual citizenship and spent most of his life in the Netherlands.But we still stick our nose in it.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sana8410

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:13:44 PM

One American citizen who held dual citizenship and spent most of his life in the Netherlands.But we still stick our nose in it.
It helps us (The United States) strategically if Ukraine joins the EU and eventually NATO.

I personally think Ukraine should have a good relationship with both the US/Europe as well as with Russia. This would be the best thing for Ukrainian interests; to work with both groups, that is.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:18:25 PM

It helps us (The United States) strategically if Ukraine joins the EU and eventually NATO.

I personally think Ukraine should have a good relationship with both the US/Europe as well as with Russia. This would be the best thing for Ukrainian interests; to work with both groups, that is.

Ukraine in EU wasn't the plan, it was just a trade agreement, EU have a trade agreement with a lot of country but it seem too much for Putin...

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:18:43 PM

Tracing the flight here:
http://planefinder.net/flight/MAS17/time/2014-07-17T11:55:00%20UTC
It disappears over Poland!

Huh Huh Huh Huh

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:34:42 PM

That's all fine and dandy, but we'll be issuing more sanctions to Moscow and there will be an attempt to ride the "but flight 17!" rhetoric all the way to boots on the ground.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:49:59 PM

Agreed, looking at the knee jerk sensationalist headlines coming out of western media one cant help but get feeling there could be an attempt to use this as a pretext to take an active role by the West, similar to WOMD scam to build support for the Iraq invasion, another "convenient truth". The demonization is so blatant you have to wonder. 

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
sana8410

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:55:34 PM

That's all fine and dandy, but we'll be issuing more sanctions to Moscow and there will be an attempt to ride the "but flight 17!" rhetoric all the way to boots on the ground.
True. But this is Russia (2nd most powerful military on Earth) we are talking about. Not Al Qaeda or the Taliban, or Iraqi insurgents. This would get bloody if we put our boots on ground.

I can see surrounding countries gettting involved as well, leading to another big European war. Never thought I would see it in my lifetime. Hopefully I (we) won't see it.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:56:44 PM

Ukrainian Su-25 fighter detected in close approach to MH17 before crash - Russian military
http://rt.com/news/174412-malaysia-plane-russia-ukraine/

The Russian military detected a Ukrainian SU-25 fighter jet gaining height towards the MH17 Boeing on the day of the catastrophe. Kiev must explain why the military jet was tracking the passenger airplane, the Russian Defense Ministry said.

“A Ukraine Air Force military jet was detected gaining height, it’s distance from the Malaysian Boeing was 3 to 5km,” said the head of the Main Operations Directorate of the HQ of Russia’s military forces, Lieutenant-General Andrey Kartopolov speaking at a media conference in Moscow on Monday.

“[We] would like to get an explanation as to why the military jet was flying along a civil aviation corridor at almost the same time and at the same level as a passenger plane,” he stated.

“The SU-25 fighter jet can gain an altitude of 10km, according to its specification,” he added. “It’s equipped with air-to-air R-60 missiles that can hit a target at a distance up to 12km, up to 5km for sure.”

The presence of the Ukrainian military jet can be confirmed by video shots made by the Rostov monitoring center, Kartopolov stated.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:58:47 PM

I can see surrounding countries gettting involved as well, leading to another big European war. Never thought I would see it in my lifetime. Hopefully I (we) won't see it.

Sure we don't, nobody have interest in that.

umair127

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:02:26 PM

The thing is, The U.S., along with Russia, signed a treaty with Ukraine that stipulates that if they give up their nuclear weapons arsenal both the U.S. and Russia would protect Ukraine's territorial integrity. That went out the window when Russia literally took Crimea by force and how Russia is now supporting separatists in the Donetsk region.

Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:04:07 PM

Given the pending economic collapse of the US and Europe, the Rise of BRICS and their migration away fro the petro$ etc I see things progressively escalating to a very bleak outcome. since WWII The West has done nothing for world peace why would it start now

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:05:57 PM

Given the pending economic collapse of the US and Europe, the Rise of BRICS and their migration away fro the petro$ etc I see things progressively escalating to a very bleak outcome. since WWII The West has done nothing for world peace why would it start now

West has to fight communist who wanted all the world...

And BRICS rise don't really exist, it's just FED QE that increase natural resources price...

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 02:13:37 PM

The thing is, The U.S., along with Russia, signed a treaty with Ukraine that stipulates that if they give up their nuclear weapons arsenal both the U.S. and Russia would protect Ukraine's territorial integrity. That went out the window when Russia literally took Crimea by force and how Russia is now supporting separatists in the Donetsk region.

There is a difference between "taking by force" and voluntary secession with subsequent accession, as stipulated by UN-charter on people's self-determination.

West has to fight communist who wanted all the world...

Or as the famous picture says:

sana8410

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:14:57 PM

Interesting how you hardly hear anything about that agreement in the media. Because the agreement is nothing serious. It's not a defense treaty, just the us would go to the un to complain if ukraine was invaded

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:16:22 PM

If Ukraine operates these weapons systems as well, could the pro-Russian separatists have stolen one of them and used it?
Partially right. They tried from some time to improve their anti-air arsenal since the rebels main losses came from air hits, shellings bombings and so on. Now if they got parts of that missile system or a entire one, who the fuck knows, anything is possible. But ukraineans did it. Common sense. Personally im almost sure of it.

ps: the rebels got light support from Russians as i know. No way missiles and shit like that. It was an incident created by Ukraine because recently they foulishly started an open conflict with russians and from there their fate was sealed. What will happen, remains to be seen, but from this point on i can say not even concrete proofs would make me belief otherwise.

ps2: american media is pure shit. The truth? about this event? can be found, who the fuck knows where, maybe in another galaxy but not on cnn....
Why would Ukraine shoot down the airliner? They know the rebels don't have aircraft capability. Why would the Ukrainians shoot themselves in the foot when they are winning against the rebels?
Perhaps they thought it was a Russian aircraft? Or perhaps they did it deliberately and figured the West would blame the separatists and Russia.
Sumerian

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:16:55 PM

The worst pain is on the families of the dead’s people ...not to know exactly who is responsible for this mass murder,the fact that the separatist taking the bodies and take autopsy on it  without any approval,the fact that all the victims credit cards\money\valuable stuff are stolen.....tragic!

That too, my heart is with them. The separatists are inhuman, they should be punished for making these decisions on their own, they probably caused this traumatic accident, and now they're 'taking care' of the bodies and their possessions too? It makes me very angry!

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
umair127

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:18:54 PM

Perhaps they thought it was a Russian aircraft? Or perhaps they did it deliberately and figured the West would blame the separatists and Russia.
What makes u believe they are winning something over there? U think everything got at this point cause of an armed conflict? No, the main cause here lies in other things but end up fighting. Kiev went all in with that terrorist crap even from beginning because they knew what they're are facing there. Actually what they cant face. it's complicated. Russia has their interests in the area and whatever u look at it, this is a major - for Ukraine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: