Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROOF] Altcoin Scam  (Read 6959 times)
whitefly

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:40:31 PM

You definitely showed some programming skills in this topic, OP Cheesy good job!
M-Plan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:46:47 PM

WOW, this is awesome! Would be good if you can do some researches about some other altcoins, too.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 08:47:10 PM

REALLY REALLY REALLY THANKS @digitalindustry for your words and support with donation!

Work only with cryptos and this world is very unstable (yet) so a donation like this is very special! Thank you

no thank you , every one that is interested in the future of crypto should tip you.

all legit crypto should make bounties for discovery like this and i was planning on doing that in the future - so i owe you .

Regards.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Coinmama2014

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:01:30 AM

I always knew answers would come from this forum - the crickets where chirping back at the "Bitcoin Foundation" camp - and there is a total void of focus on anything technical (post takeover) its like a cliff you can stare at.

this is why i have always supported the torrent of shit & "junk DNA" that is thrown out onto this forum, because sifting though all that shit will be found little gems like this.

and in effect that spam speeds up this process.

that is the open source system way, we all owe this guy, and we should give what we can.

Digital Industry, Lets raise a bounty so Sr. Machado can put these Quark scam claims to rest once and for all!!:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg7846392#msg7846392

Sr. Machado, excellent work- Would you look at Quark for us (see link above)?

Coinmama: Kiss Kiss
sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:03:22 AM

I'll analyse

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:17:53 AM

based on what the OP said i think he is correct BUT he is calling c++ functions variables LOL

oh and by the way i seen this (quoted below) FIRST before this forum post.

source https://bittrex.com/News

Jul 16th

SPATA back online - trade at your own risk

A premine has been found and has been confirmed by us. At this point, we have re-opened the market and will leave it to the community to decide the value and fate of the coin.. The wallet will continue to be open if you wish to withdraw your coins.

so that makes me wonder did you guys both find the scam at the same time or what ? hmmmm ?

edit:
by the way guys you may be kissing his ass because he stole the info from Bittrex LOLOLOL
and he demonstrated ZERO coding skills too by the way hahha
you guys are sooooo gullible here it's sad and hard to watch..

Only in Crypto would you be hoisted a legend and an allstar coder because you can look at source code and compile it with MingW LOLOLOLOLOLOL

how much Bitcoin did you guys give him already ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:21:33 AM

based on what the OP said i think he is correct BUT he is calling c++ functions variables LOL

oh and by the way i seen this (quoted below) FIRST before this forum post.

source https://bittrex.com/News

Jul 16th

SPATA back online - trade at your own risk

A premine has been found and has been confirmed by us. At this point, we have re-opened the market and will leave it to the community to decide the value and fate of the coin.. The wallet will continue to be open if you wish to withdraw your coins.

so that makes me wonder did you guys both find the scam at the same time or what ? hmmmm ?

edit:
by the way guys you may be kissing his ass because he stole the info from Bittrex LOLOLOL
and he demonstrated ZERO coding skills too by the way hahha
you guys are sooooo gullible here it's sad and hard to watch..

Function, variables, terms....

I just read  thw code, waste more then 5 hours and you said that I write a text wrong? Sorry, but on next scamcoin I'll fix this wrong word. Thanks for you help. Tongue

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:28:14 AM

sorry i can't help but laugh ..guys in crypto are sooooo thirsty for cock  Grin

This is why i come here, i have said it lots.. no place on the web makes my Roflcopter crash into a tower like Bitcontalk LOL

edit:
It's like taking candy from a semen stain on your bathroom floor around here lol
at least a baby would put up a fight Wink

oh and how much would it take to get you to NOT expose a coin ? You take payments for that too ? highest bidder ?

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:30:48 AM

sorry i can't help but laugh ..guys in crypto are sooooo thirsty for cock  Grin

This is why i come here, i have said it lots.. no place on the web makes my Roflcopter crash into a tower like Bitcontalk LOL

Ok

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:34:23 AM

sorry i can't help but laugh ..guys in crypto are sooooo thirsty for cock  Grin

Ok

did i distract you from the question ?

i will repeat.. did you just see the News at Bittrex and then go throw this topic on the forum after ?
If so ? maybe you guys should give your donations to Bittrex ?

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:39:58 AM

sorry i can't help but laugh ..guys in crypto are sooooo thirsty for cock  Grin

Ok

did i distract you from the question ?

i will repeat.. did you just see the News at Bittrex and then go throw this topic on the forum after ?
If so ? maybe you guys should give your donations to Bittrex ?

I can't control a coin and a exchange, so I'm scanning to proof what I said before.

Are you angry because cryptsy have low volume compared with bittrex?

This post is not to reply your idiot questions and trolling, read the text, when a guy donate ok, when not ok too!

But do not make nonsense comments, trolling comments. Now I'm ignoring you.

And my topic are a proof about a text that I write before they close bittrex wallet... Bye bye
Yes, my english is very bad too.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:52:15 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=691134.msg7894636#msg7894636

IPO need be premined and community do not want this. I have a automatic IPO system, but my coin will not premined, and the first 100 blocks will reduced to minimal possible to prevent instamine.

care to list all the coins you have made ?

and as far as i am concerned IPO = scam.
you can dress up a potato and take it to the prom but at the end of the night it's still a potato Wink

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:57:23 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=691134.msg7894636#msg7894636

IPO need be premined and community do not want this. I have a automatic IPO system, but my coin will not premined, and the first 100 blocks will reduced to minimal possible to prevent instamine.

care to list all the coins you have made ?

and as far as i am concerned IPO = scam.
you can dress up a potato and take it to the prom but at the end of the night it's still a potato Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=691134.460

Are you a bagholder that lost 0.3BTC and now are crying?

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:04:33 AM

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2398
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:29:45 AM

now Mr Bigmouth is quiet lol
He just should do his homework before making a stupid acusation

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:31:50 AM

Hmm interesting, this should be done with all top 50 coins
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:14:48 AM

or use common sense ?
..ALL of these stupid pyramid schemes coins have an advantage exploited by so called "devs"

i have watched so many different ways i have lost count..

modding the source code is simply ONE way of doing it and it's the easy way too !
it takes more skill to exploit an unfair advantage with out using code advantages / exploits.

clearing the code alone is nothing but a small piece of the puzzle in determining if a coin is legit.
and i even pointed this out by quoting the OP from another topic..
this OP here considers himself to be a little guru of IPO's and they are scams.

it's a scammers fight going on for ages.. they have been battling each other for a long time
and it's only going to get worse i predicted long ago..
as these guys destroy the scene they go at each others throats for the dwindling amount of remaining suckers willing to buy their clone coins..

this guy wants to prop up his own shitty coins using a different "advantage" and make others competing look bad.
and he wants to make money of you guys doing it and come off like a hero..

take my money right ?

i should write a book titled. "Making money for dummies" - "How to Github for fast cash"

digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 11:57:54 AM

or use common sense ?
..ALL of these stupid pyramid schemes coins have an advantage exploited by so called "devs"

i have watched so many different ways i have lost count..

modding the source code is simply ONE way of doing it and it's the easy way too !
it takes more skill to exploit an unfair advantage with out using code advantages / exploits.

clearing the code alone is nothing but a small piece of the puzzle in determining if a coin is legit.
and i even pointed this out by quoting the OP from another topic..
this OP here considers himself to be a little guru of IPO's and they are scams.

it's a scammers fight going on for ages.. they have been battling each other for a long time
and it's only going to get worse i predicted long ago..
as these guys destroy the scene they go at each others throats for the dwindling amount of remaining suckers willing to buy their clone coins..

this guy wants to prop up his own shitty coins using a different "advantage" and make others competing look bad.
and he wants to make money of you guys doing it and come off like a hero..

take my money right ?

i should write a book titled. "Making money for dummies" - "How to Github for fast cash"

point is he aptly demonstrated a vector where the units amount can be made to appear as one thing when it is in fact different.

call that what you want : an "output" a "problem with the explorer" - i call it " an attack vector" -

and with the serious lack of education in the general market place i'd say its a very serious matter if you take into account the FACT that a 51% attacker can achieve a similar result.

i donated no worries happy to do it - this has brought massive attention to this issue, there may well be other little gems hiding in the client code, this encourages analytical development , this use to be done by the Bitcoin core developers , but they are probably too occupied with building ASICs maybe to worry about a silly thing like the security of the cryptocurrency ?

TL;DR

this is an attack vector the currency is unimportant, if you had of shown this i would have contributed to you.

It will lead to more attention to analyzing the code, and maybe there a other little gems hiding in there?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:39:45 PM

He do not help find a d go here use 1 word to make doubts about my moral.

So, the problem of an liar is believe that all people in the world is liar too.

I never used my systems, I'm working on a project that will be fair with no-ipo, no-premine, no-ninja.

So, I have moral and expose myself with real data about me, so, I find a shitcode and you going here to make nonsense posts?

Go to your dice game and we will keep our work, I'm not guru, my knowledge is limited but what I know I use to help people and when they want make a donation.
Let's work and Today I'll make a new post. Thanks

DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:33:10 PM

He do not help find a d go here use 1 word to make doubts about my moral.

So, the problem of an liar is believe that all people in the world is liar too.

I never used my systems, I'm working on a project that will be fair with no-ipo, no-premine, no-ninja.

So, I have moral and expose myself with real data about me, so, I find a shitcode and you going here to make nonsense posts?

Go to your dice game and we will keep our work, I'm not guru, my knowledge is limited but what I know I use to help people and when they want make a donation.
Let's work and Today I'll make a new post. Thanks

Don't worry about the negative people. Bravo for doing a great service for cryptocurrency, as well as for the miners! Keep up the good work!

Much respect... I'm currently without means to give you a donation, but as soon as I can - I will. Do not doubt that.   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: